You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Accidental Marriage: Pt 3

2.1K 162 19
By jensoopresident

"Name?"

"Jennie Kim."

"Age?"

"21."

"Just a year younger. Not bad."

"I was scared, I thought she was 18."

"Same, I thought unnie was going to jail." Chaeyoung added.

"Occupation?"

"I don't have a job yet, she said she'll get me one."

"Hmm. What are your skills?"

"Is this a job interview?" Jisoo set down the drinks on the table. "I should be the one conducting it in the first place."

"Don't interrupt us." Lisa warned. The raven threw her hands up in defense and backed up, taking her seat beside Jennie.

"Why are you sitting there?" Chaeyoung raised her brow at her.

"The seat's empty."

"So? Stand up!" Rubbing her neck, Jisoo awkwardly stood beside Jennie.

"I can stand instead." Jennie stood up, moving to let Jisoo take her seat.

"Hmm." Lisa squinted at her. "So you had a boyfriend when you married Jisoonie, Miss Kim?"

"Isn't she Mrs.Kim now?" Lisa's jaw dropped in realization.

"Oh shit, unnie's also a Mrs.Kim now."

"So who took whose last name?" While their conversation diverted pointlessly, Jisoo took the chance to stare at Jennie. The girl was awkwardly playing with her fingers as she waited for their approval.

Scooting closer, she stopped until her shoulder brushed against Jennie who looked up on impact.

"I don't think they approve of me." She whispered to Jisoo, defeated.

"One, only I need to approve of my wife. Two, they get along with everyone, the girls are just in shock. Three," Jisoo led her to sit down. "Relax a bit, Jen."

The way Jisoo's smile caused her eyes to crinkles brought a little jump into Jennie's heartbeat. "We're only legally wives. You don't have to impress my friends like a real one."

Something about the rather true statement brought a frown to Jennie's face but she quickly dismissed it and Jisoo remained oblivious to it.

Once they agreed on the topic, they continued to "investigate'' Jennie while Jisoo stood there admiring the girl and trying to figure out why he so desperately wanted to marry her.

Sure, she was pretty enough to date but marriage was a bit too far. In his defense, he probably knew her for so long, so Jisoo did fall short at that angle.

For now, Jisoo decided to look at Jennie and try to see if she also had those face reading powers people claimed.

Hmm...she has a round face with sharp features...what the hell does that mean???

Okay, let's look closer. What did mom say about small foreheads again? While she was racking her brain, she didn't realize she was intently staring at Jennie.

Ahhh, cat eyes. Looks like Lily or maybe more Leo-like. I would've adopted her if she was a cat. Would've been a cute cat. Cheeks? Awww! They look so soft. Fluffy. Like bread. No! Mochi? No. No. Dumplings! Do I have cheeks?

What the hell? Chaeyoung, who got tired of watching her girlfriend grill Jennie, turned around to see Jisoo pulling apart her face with her hands. Is no one else seeing this?

Lips...They look...soft. Are they always that red? Nah, probably a tint. They look normal, I think. Yeah....why am I out of breath? Nevermind that, are mine shaped like that?

Why the hell is she playing with her lips? The younger looked around to see if anyone else was noticing this, but apparently, it was just her seeing Jisoo's weird antics.

Her body....no. No! This is getting weird. Jisoo shook the thought out of her head but continued to stare at her in awe.

"Psst." Chaeyoung called for Jisoo's attention silently.

"You're drooling." She whispered, causing Jisoo to aggressively wipe her potential drool to find her very dry face. The younger girl snickered at her actions. "I meant, you might be drooling."

Rolling her eyes, Jisoo looked away at the ceiling to distract herself from staring at Jennie.

"Lisa, I think that's enough for today."

"No, wait, she was just telling me about the adoption centre in her area." She whined to Chae.

"Baby, we have enough cats to run a cat basketball team."

"This is not over yet, Kim." Lisa gave her best attempt to intimidate Jennie but Jisoo beside her, stuck her tongue out, mocking her.

They left with Lisa swearing she'll be back.

"The food's probably cold, I'll heat it up for you. You could go check out your room for now, we could unpack your things together after we eat."

"No, it's fine. I could do it alone." Although she appreciated her help, Jennie still felt guilty about making Jisoo do so much for her.

"I know you could but it would be faster if we did it together. I'm doing it for free, you better take advantage of it before I start charging you." She playfully warned. With a shy smile, Jennie agreed to use her help.

Of course, Jisoo kept making her usual jokes and playing around to lift the awkward mood the whole day which she was grateful for. For a second, Jennie wondered how it would've been if she met Jisoo instead of Mino but she quickly shook it away.

To Jennie's surprise with Jisoo's help, they had completely finished moving her things in by the end of the night.

"We can go shopping tomorrow after work. If you could, make a list of whatever you're missing."

"Why are you doing this?" Jennie meekly asked.

"Doing what?"

"Helping me. Letting me impose on you. You don't have to do all this. Is there something you're expecting in return? I'll do anything but..."

"I'm not expecting anything, Jennie. I'm just taking responsibility. No decent person would just let a girl they fucked over be homeless and jobless."

"Oh." Unexpectedly, she came off somewhat disappointed, but Jisoo dismissed it as relief. "So nothing else?"

"No, but now I'm curious as to what the exception was." Jennie's face turned beet red, further confusing Jisoo.

"That's....Nevermind. Nothing."

"Okay?" She scratched her head, leaving the room. "Goodnight, Jennie."

"Night." A whisper came back in response.

----------

"I didn't expect this project to be pushed so much." Throwing her head back onto the seat, Jisoo was left groaning and sighing. Her meeting with Soojoo had just ended and they had got nothing done.

Every time she tried to say something, the girl strayed off topic and Jisoo, oblivious to it, continued to discuss something else instead. So far, they had barely come to any agreement.

"Mrs.Kim, you still have another engagement."

"What?!" Jisoo checked her watch. "It's the end of the day. I'm allowed to go home now."

"It says "Shopping with wife"." Yeri read off the tablet. "We'll be at least ten minutes late if we keep stalling here."

"Oh, yeah!" Jisoo stood up, grabbing her phone. "I can go alone. Tell our driver to drop you off. I'll take the other car."

Before she could be stopped, Jisoo began running to the stairs. She couldn't believe she completely forgot about Jennie.

The raven had to cut through lanes carelessly and speed through traffic to get to the mall on time.

Once she got inside, she let out a groan when she noticed it was tightly packed. Jisoo had to run around the mall, searching for her new wife that she was Batley family with.

Her feet finally came to a stop once her eyes saw a pair of fluffy cheeks that were huffed out while a soft pair of pouty lips laid in between. She was still huffing when she sneaked up to Jennie, who was expectantly waiting for her inside.

"Hey." She whispered near Jennie's ear. To her surprise, the younger girl screamed, alerting half the mall. With Jisoo's quick thinking, she shut her up with her hand.

"Jennie! It's me, Jisoo!" The latter shoved her off, hitting her shoulder in iteration. Once Jisoo slowly slid her hand off, Jennie glared at her like a child. Or at least that's how it looked to Jisoo.

"I know you're Jisoo! Hmmph!" She began walking away from the raven.

"You know?" Jisoo played along, holding onto the edge of her hoodie. "Thank you!" Jennie felt her anger slowly melt away at Jisoo's voice. When she finally smiled again, Jisoo poked her cheek. "Let's go max out your wife's card!"

Jennie quickly learned Jisoo was not fond of shopping. Not even five minutes in, she was disinterested, handed her card to Jennie, and let her take it from there. The older girl followed behind her like a child with its mother.

"Are we done yet?"

"I think so."

"Yes!" She cheered, grabbing the bags from Jennie to hold. Although she hated to shop, Jisoo still felt they had missed something and needed to go back.

"Are you sure we have everything, Jennie?"

"Yes...Toiletries, hygiene products, bed stuff... everything is checked off."

"What will you wear to bed? I didn't see any pajamas when we unpacked your clothes."

"That's..."

"Actually, I don't think I even saw that much clothes." Jisoo thought back to the somewhat empty luggage.

"We're going clothes shopping!"

"There's no need for that."

"Would you like to walk around naked?"

"What? No-"

Jisoo faked a gasp. "Don't tell me... you're a secret nudist..."

"No! Of course not! Jisoo!" Jennie whined to her defense.

"I like that." The raven coyly smiled.

"What? Nudists?" She received a disturbed look from Jennie.

"No. Jisoo." The CEO grinned in pleasure. "I like how you say it."

"Oh. I didn't even realize I said your name; I'm sorry."

"Jennie," Jisoo facepalmed. "Why are you apologising? I have a name for a reason to say it. But since you want to apologise so badly, how about coming up with a new nickname? I'll forgive you if I like it."

"Fine." She agreed to Jisoo's request with a cheeky smile. "I'll need one, too."

"Isn't Jen the easy answer?"

"Yes, but I feel you could be more creative with it."

"Don't worry. I'll figure it out as we continue to live with each other. I have a whole year left for it." Jennie shyly nodded and followed behind Jisoo to end their shopping for the day with their last few stops.

_______________

"Are you sure this won't affect how the staff sees us? They might think I'm getting special treatment."

"Jen, you stormed in and informed everyone you were my wife like three weeks ago."

"Please, don't remind me of that." Jennie hid her face, refusing to look at Jisoo. "It's so embarrassing now that I think about it?"

"I don't know, I think it was kind of cool. Anyway, they'll just assume I'm bringing my wife to work with me. Technically, I am."

"Oh, yeah." Fumbling with her phone, Jennie awkwardly tried to distract herself until they arrived at the building.

She quietly followed behind Jisoo who walked her to her own curb and introduced her to new faces.

"You'll be working here, I'm right in front of you if you need anything." The raven pointed forward to her glass office, which was transparent. Jennie could easily look up and see Jisoo working diligently. And that's what she did, for most of the day.

Other than small tasks, she didn't have much to do for the day, so Jennie sat down and organically drooled over Jisoo typing away and speaking to Yeri in her pantsuit, that was unbelievably attractive. Did she even like Mino this much?

"Hi!" Jennie looked up to see a handheld in front of her. She shook it, reaching her head up and viewing a young girl standing in front with a wide smile.

"I'm Ningning, an intern. Are you new? I've never seen you before."

"Yup. Jennie. Jennie Kim. Just joined recently."

"Ohh. Cool. I work beside you. We'll be seeing each other a lot, deskmate." She winked, taking her seat and wheeling back to her desktop screen.

Jennie went back to staring at Jisoo and simultaneously finishing small tasks given to her. Attractive people shouldn't be nice. It's just not fair to other people's hearts.

"Hey." A familiar voice broke her out of her thoughts. "Let's go for lunch."

The brunette looked up at the clock and realised she had been basically spending hours just thinking about and staring at Jisoo.

"Where do you want to eat? There's a subway nearby and also a-"

"The cafeteria."

"Really? The cafeteria?" Jisoo's brow quirked at her and she nodded profusely in return.

Lunch would've felt less suffocating for her if she didn't notice all the eyes on them from the other employees. Jisoo didn't seem to notice but she did notice Jennie's discomfort.

"Let's eat in my office next time." She suggested as they put away their trays. "I've never eaten in the cafeteria before."

Jennie finally understood why she had all their stares on them. She would also stare if she saw the CEO eat out for the first time with the new employee.

"I usually eat out, we could do that too if you would like."

"No, no! I'm alright with eating here." The last thing Jennie needed was to be seen walking out with Jisoo and further her current reputation.

"If you're uncomfortable eating with me, you could let me know, Jen. I promise I won't take it personally." Jennie couldn't even produce a coherent sentence at Jisoo's charming smile.

"I like it." A slight hiccup left her mouth "I like eating with you."

"Hmm.." Jisoo hummed. "What a coincidence, I do too." Jisoo walked backwards towards her office. "I'll let you get back to your work. Wait at the front for me at the end of the day, we'll go home."

Agreeing with a slight nod of her head, Jennie ran to sit at her seat.

"So, it was you?!" Jennie's eyes widened, taken back by surprise when her co-workers surrounded her. "You're the girl from that day?"

"She's Mrs.Kim's wife?! I knew she looked familiar!"

"But even she looked surprised to see her that day though."

"Did you scam her or something?"

"Scam? What?! No! I would never!" Jennie denied profusely.

"Back up! What do you think you're doing?!" Ningning yelled. Her voice caught Jisoo's attention from inside the office. The CEO looked out to see Jennie flocked by the rest of the workers.

Telling Yeri to take care of it, Jisoo walked out to stand out of the crowd.

"So, that means you're single?" One of the men smirked at her. Jisoo counted to ten so she could calm her sudden rise in blood pressure.

"Come on, tell us!" One of them urged.

"Wanna hear it from me?" Her deep voice caught them off guard. They turned to see Jisoo smoking gleefully. "What was it that you wanted to know?" She cocked her head to the side innocently.

"They kept bothering Jennie-ssi about you." Ningning angrily informed her.

"About me?" The younger girl nodded. "What about me?"

"Well..." She dragged out. "Your relationship..."

"Oh. You could've just asked me that. Jennie's my wife." Jisoo informed simply as she shrugged. Ignoring the amount of stunned faces and jaws dropping around her, she dragged a chair to sit beside Jennie who was overwhelmed and breathing heavily.

"Hey. I'm here. Are you okay?" Even with her nod, Jisoo decided to stay there for the day to make sure Jennie wasn't bothered by anyone for the rest of the day.

She refused to let go of Jennie's hand which she had gotten ahold of earlier. It was too soothing and natural to let go for the both of them.

Although, it was rather harder for the two wives to ignore the growing feeling at the pits of their stomach. They refused to face each other while also finding solace in their presence and comfort.

Jisoo excused them earlier to eat out for dinner. Taking them to a restaurant as an apology for Jennie's unexpected commotion today.

"Sorry about earlier. I didn't think they would act like that."

"This might be personal but have you never dated anyone to their knowledge?" Jennie spoke carefully. The raven laughed at her question.

"This might be somewhat funny but that day I met you, I was actually on my way to a blind date. As expected, due to the ruckus and me intervening to sign the documents, I was late and my date left angrily after cussing out everyone."

Jennie wanted to laugh but the fact Jisoo went on a blind date slightly bothered her.

"But to answer you, no, I've never really seriously been in a relationship. That's why most of them were surprised that I have a whole wife now. I think the most they've seen is my friends forcing me out of my office to attend multiple blind dates.

"Who are those friends?" Jennie gritted out of her teeth."

"Just Lisa and Chaeng, the ones you met at our place."

Our place. Jennie's anger subsided at those words.

"Actually, I talked to them earlier and I had something I needed to tell you, I just didn't know how to tell you."

"I'm...Well I...No, well- I don't understand why this is suddenly so hard." Jisoo couldn't find what was so hard now. Seeing Jennie's expecting face made her not want to say those words anymore.

"What is it? Did I do something?"

"No! No! Of course not. It's what you will do."

"I...well you don't need my permission but I just wanted to let you know I'm totally fine with you dating someone anytime for the next year. I didn't want to restrict you just because of those stupid papers."

"But I'm not!" Jennie burst out. "I'm not fine with it!"

"Huh?!" Jisoo looked at her in shock.

"No- I mean...I don't think it's appropriate."

"Yes, but-"

"I'm not saying you can't date but...I don't want to."

"Okay." Jisoo agreed, enjoying her frowny expression that made her want to just bundle up Jennie and carry her in her pocket.

"You...stand out a lot, Jen." Jisoo played with her watch, thinking back on the amount of people that seemed interested in Jennie when she was working with her.

"If you like someone one day in the future, please let me know." Jisoo requested with a hardened smile.

"O-Okay." The younger meekly stuttered. Something changed between them and she had an idea she would have to tell Jisoo the person she likes anyway.

The ride home was silent. Even the stay at home was silent. Jennie unknowingly looked forward to hearing Jisoo's 'goodnight'. She stayed up until a knock was at her door.

"Come in." Jisoo stepped in with her usual smile. "I hope the day today wasn't too overwhelming."

"It wasn't. I liked working."

"Good to know. Uhhh....yeah, that's all." She shyly looked around the room, wetting her dry throat once again.

"Goodnight, Jen." Jisoo whispered, closing the door.

Jennie slipped under her blanket with a shy smile.

"Goodnight, Jichu."

-----------

Updating the oneshots so I could stall starting the next Mirror of Traps chapter 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 283 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
34.2K 625 15
A variety of oneshots devoted to Rosé and readers! Enjoy!💜
6.6K 172 18
collection of jenlisa one-shots
8K 201 7
Could be a one shot compilation.