I am Yu

By Radical_Honesty

After witnessing the fall of society and the death of his entire family a young hero with a great burden deci... More

Goodbye
I am Yu
This is Yu
Hellish Training and an offer
One For All
Unexpected Encounter
First Impressions
Night and Day
Leaders and Teams
Phase 2
Finishing Touches
The chosen ones
Confidence and Arrogance
Love and Punishment
A promise to keep
Confrontation
Confession and Conflict
An Offer You Can't Refuse
A Mother's Truth.
Family
Best Day Ever.
Recreation and Responsibility
Best laid plans
Dance Battle !!
Time to pick some Names
A Visitor.
Fight on Heroes !!
Let it flow ! School festival !
Struggling with Power
Dark dealings
Tribute to the Fallen
All Good Things
The Climax
A new beginning
Preperations
Montage time !!
Menagerie
Fun and Sun
The Assault
Monster.
Freedom
Reunion
Rejoined
Unbridled Fury
Ambush
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 2
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3
Recovering
Fame and Misfortune.
Smackdown
Perspective
Alliance
Rewards
Filth
A Solemn Duty
Risk Management
True Heroes
Potential Unleashed
The Final Step
A Brighter Future

Internal Strife

254 6 3
By Radical_Honesty

(A few days later)

(Yu pov)

I was talked into coming down to Vale by Ruby so that i could take a look at the preparations for the Vital Festival and as i know little of this world's culture i agreed that it would benefit me in the long run.

And as i was walking with team RWBY, Weiss was going on and on about how exciting the planning for this must be, Well i suppose this is slightly bigger in scope than the U.A festival so i gave her that one.

Yu : Hmmm this is quite impressive, It takes me back to when we would have festival's at U.A.

Weiss : Oh what kind were they ?

Yu : Well the different classes can put on whatever activities they like, Some do play's or food stall's but my favorite was introduced by my Aunt Jiro, Every year since she started it Class 1-A put on a rock show.

Ruby turned to me and seemed concerned probably because i mentioned my family and she didn't want me to be upset.

Ruby : Are you okay Yu ?

I just patted her on the head which got a slight growl from Yang.

Yu : I'm fine Ruby they are very happy memories for me.

Just then i took Yang's hand and whispered in her ear.

Yu : Relax Darling i'm just thanking her.

Yang whispered back in my ear.

Yang : Yeah i know, But i do get jealous even of my sister

I just smirked and Kissed her cheek which got a massive grin out of her.

Yu : Don't get jealous of her i think of her as a little sister like you obviously do.

We then walked by what looked like the same shop that got robbed the night i met Ruby. We heard the detective talking about how the White Fang were involved and i gritted my teeth as apparently i hadn't got all the Vale cell during the fight a few day's ago.

Weiss: Hmph the White Fang are nothing but Terrorist's and Killers.

Blake seemed to take offense at this and they began to argue about the nature of the White Fang with Blake saying they were just misguided and Weiss saying that they were all just Evil. Until we were broken out of the debate.

??? : Hey stop that Faunus.

I looked and saw a monkey type Faunus running up the dock towards us when he jumped up to a lamppost and peeled a banana and threw the skin at a cop.

Sailor : You no good stowaway.

??? : Please i'm an excellent stowaway, You never even knew i was there.

He then jumped off and started to run past us but i knelt down and activated the Quirk Softening

Quirk - Softening

Description - Softening allows the user to soften anything they touch, effectively turning solid objects semi-liquid.

Softening works on anything solid, such as ice, metal or the ground, and it possesses great range. The softened objects become similar to mud or quicksand, trapping and sinking anything caught on it. To revert the effects of Softening, Yu only needs to touch the softened object a second time.

Softening is extremely effective against enemies who rely on ground or building mobility, as those become unstable footholds for one to move through. A softened structure or spot might look normal at first glance, but will lose its apparent solidity once someone steps on it, meaning Softening works well for laying traps.

???? : Hey what's going on i'm sinking

Yu : Stop right there criminal scum, You violated the law.

Everyone turned to look at me with a shocked and confused face as i said that in a very unusual voice.

Yu : Sorry i heard that in a game a long time ago and always wanted to say it.

The monkey Faunus was desperately trying to free himself when the Detective caught up.

Detective : Thanks for catching him, Oh Legacy thanks again for the other night we are grateful.

I quickly recognized him as the detective who led the round up of all the White Fang i captured.

Yu : It's nothing Detective, All part of the job. 

The detective then went over and grabbed the Faunus guy by the collar.

Detective : Well now you have broken at least two law's first stowing away on that ship which you admitted to in public and secondly resisting arrest.

I felt the need to step in and offer an idea to the detective as i had a good idea of how to punish him.

Yu : Excuse me Detective what is the penalty for these crime's ?

Detective : Probably a weekend in jail why ?

Yu : Well i have an idea, How about we give him community service.

Detective : Hmmm interesting what do you have in mind ?

I used Creation to make a brush and a bucket and then filled it with cleaning solution using Creation again and handed them to the Faunus guy.

Yu : Here's the deal you can spend a weekend in jail, Or spend the rest of the afternoon scrubbing the docks.

He looked at me like it was the most unfair thing he had ever heard but quickly put on a thoughtful face and a little smirk.

??? : Sure i'll clean the docks.

He probably thought he would start cleaning but then skip out when no-one was looking but i had other idea's.

Yu : What academy are you from ??

??? : Huh ? what do you mean ?

The detective took his wallet and fished out his student identification card.

Detective : It say's here that his name is Sun Wukong and he's from Haven academy.

Yu : Right now we have your name and where you go to school, So if you think about skipping out on your punishment the authorities will contact Haven and issue a warrant for your arrest understood Mr Wukong ??

Sun : Yeah i got it

He looked downtrodden like he had never done a hard days work in his life.

After that we left and eventually Ruby made a new friend in a girl named Penny and while she was a little unusual she probably just had a sheltered childhood.

(Time Skip)

(Yu pov)

We had made our way back to Beacon and we were in the common room sitting on the sofa while Blake and Weiss were having another argument about the White Fang.

Weiss : I'm not saying this without reason, The White Fang have been at war with my family for years, As in actual bloodshed, Company executives murdered, Family members going missing, A whole train car full of dust gone and everyday my father would come home furious. It made for a very difficult childhood.

Blake : Well it's not like they don't have a reason to hate the SDC, But they're just misguided.

Weiss : They want to wipe humanity off the face of Remnant.

Blake : So they're very misguided.

Weiss : They're pure Evil.

My ears perked up at this particular announcement and i wondered if i needed to get involved because if the White Fang were really trying to commit genocide well that does not sit right with me.

Blake : There's no such thing as pure Evil

Oh if only she knew, it seem's like Blake had never experienced true Evil as i had in my world.

Weiss : They're nothing but lying, Thieving, Good for nothing scum.

Blake : WELL MAYBE WE WERE JUST TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND !!!

Everyone stopped from team CVFY cleaning weapons and chatting in the dining area to the member's of team JNPR besides Jaune who was still getting bed rest and Blake seemed to understand what she just said and ran out as fast as she could.

Ruby : Blake where are you going ??

Ruby was making her way to the door trying to follow but i shot up and stopped her.

Yu : No Ruby stop i will go and find her if anyone else goes it may be dangerous.

Ruby looked close to tears as she deeply cared about her teammates.

Yu : Don't worry Little Red i'll find her.

I then looked directly at Weiss shaking my head.

Yu : You have no idea what you've done.

And with that i sprinted out the door and began my search for Blake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 28 8
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)
161K 4.6K 36
You're a normal 16 years old guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let'...
3.5K 50 7
Having had enough of the rich kid gig. Y/n L/n runs off to find his place in the world that doesn't revolve around the life that his father wants for...
341K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...