TWINS || All Of Us Are Dead

By StaceyyWrites

Hwang Hye-Ji and Hwang Hyun-Jin, the legendary twins of Hyosan High. Both displaying beauty, grace, elegance... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Valentine's Special
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
To Everyone <3
Love, Your Ji-ji <33
To Cheong-sannie
To Hyo-ryeongie
To Jin unnie
To Dae-su
To On-jo
To Su-hyeokie
To Ha-ri unnie
To Nam-ra <3
For Wu-jinnie
For Hyun-jinnie

Chapter 21

1K 54 13
By StaceyyWrites

"Run!" Su-hyeok shouted and we didn't wait anymore. We started running and Ha-ri unnie opened the door to the equipment room, letting all of us in. The last ones to enter are Wu-jin, Ha-ri unnie and Mi-jin unnie. Without the other guy and Min-jae oppa.

I was looking at everyone. Mi-jin unnie is crying in the arms of Ha-ri unnie. I saw Ha-ri unnie also reach for Wu-jin's hands. Joon-young is staring at nothing. Dae-su was standing in the corner. Su-hyeok was standing with Cheong-san. Hyun-jin is still holding On-jo's hands.

We lost Ji-min, Min-jae and that guy Min-jae and Mi-jin unnie is pushing when we first saw them. It was until now that I realize Hyo-ryeong was still holding onto me. It must be hard for her. To lose her best friend. I don't even know what will happen to me if I lose anyone of Hyun-jin, Nam-ra, On-jo, Su-hyeok, Cheong-san, or Wu-jin.

I then looked at Nam-ra, who was already looking at me. I was about to reach for her hand but she lightly hit my arm before she hugged me. I felt Hyo-ryeong slowly release my arm to let me hug Nam-ra back.

"Don't just leave like that! You scared me..." She whisper-yelled. "I'm sorry if I scared you, but I can't just leave Wu-jinnie." I told her and as Nam-ra parted from me, she gave me a small smile and an understanding nod. I then hear Dae-su speak to Cheong-san. "Hey, Cheong-san, I'm...so sorry. I didn't know she was your mom." But Cheong-san didn't even look at him. "I'm sorry." Dae-su said again before Cheong-san melted to the floor.

Su-hyeok immediately held Cheong-san over his chest, letting Cheong-san cry. This sight made me tear up. Mrs. Lee is a great woman. I know how strong her bond is with her son. My attention was soon caught by a silently crying On-jo in the arms of my brother.

-------

After a while, On-jo and Mi-jin unnie calmed down. Soon after, Cheong-san did too. But I know he is still grieving.

After what seemed like an hour, we started to clean up the room a little. Making a place for us to sleep. While helping, I felt someone hold my wrist, making me look up to the person.

"Unnie." I said, looking at Ha-ri unnie. She then hugged me. "I'm glad you're safe. All three of you." She said before hugging me, tight. I almost cried as she hugged me. "I'm glad you are too, unnie." I whispered.

She was the one to break our hug. "Let's help them." She told me, giving me a smile and I only nodded.

"Hey. Sunny~" I heard Mi-jin unnie say in a singsong voice making me smile. She has a loud voice so she caught everyone's attention. They looked around, looking for who 'Sunny' is.

She then walked towards me, patting my back. "Glad you're alive, Sunny." She said, and I could've swore I saw Ha-ri unnie smile. Are they a thing?

"Jin unnie~" I copied her singsong voice, making her smile wider. I just hugged her. And she immediately hugged back. After that she resumed whatever she was doing next to Ha-ri unnie.

"Do you, like, know everyone in school?" I heard Joon-young ask so I faced him. "More or less." I answered with a shrug. The others started to move again but Joon-young is still processing the fact that I know almost everyone in school.

I then pat his shoulders. "Don't worry about it, Joongie. Let's help them?" I told him. "It's just...it must be hard for you. If you know almost everyone here, then it must be hard for you to see them as zombies." He said making me drop my hand from his shoulder and look down. I hear his breathing increase.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, did I upset you?" He asked, panicked so I look back at him to shake my head. "It's fine. I'm fine. As long as you guys, my friends, are safe. I'm happy." I replied to him making him smile.

"You know...I regret not talking to you more. You make sense, unlike Wu-jin and Dae-su." He jokingly said making me laugh. "Don't worry, we'll have more talks when we survive this. Maybe even make a prank for Wu-jin and Dae-su." I told him, patting his arms. "I hope we will." He mumbled but I still heard it. I hope so, too.

3rd Person's POV

It's now morning but everyone is still sleeping. Hyun-jin and On-jo are sleeping next to each other, On-jo resting her head on Hyun-jin's shoulder. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok also slept while sitting. Hyo-ryeong was next to the sleeping Nam-ra who was curled up in Hye-ji's arms.

Su-hyeok has lend the girl his blazer because the girl is only wearing her skirt unlike other girls who are wearing pants. On-ji didn't need it because she slept while in sitting position. Dae-su is also sitting and Joon-young was leaning on him. Mi-jin is sleeping next to Ha-ri who is also sleeping while sitting with Wu-jin's head on her lap.

Cheong-san was the first to wake up, immediately followed by Su-hyeok. They talked for a while, waiting for the others to wake up.

The others soon started to wake up. Nam-ra woke up before Hye-ji, noticing their position, she can't bring herself to move a single muscle. Afraid that she will wake up the girl, just like yesterday. The girl was soon woken up by Dae-su's failed attempt in whispering.

When everyone was already awake, they started to talk, mainly the juniors. Trying to know each other more. In the middle of talking, the twins decided to play rock paper scissors.

"If I win, you will clean my room for a whole year." Hyun-jin said, he was actually surprised when Hye-ji nodded. "Sure. But if I win, you're gonna have to buy me a VIP ticket to either Ateez's or Seventeen's or Oneus' concert, whichever comes first, plus the next album those groups are releasing." Hye-ji said, making Hyun-jin gulp.

But the male Hwang twin can't back down now. Everyone who knows them knows that both of them are competitive. "Okay!! Let's do this!" He said, warming up.

Wu-jin is standing between the twins, acting as referee.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both rock)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Hoo!" Hyun-jin huffed. Getting nervous. Hye-ji just smirked at her twin who is now obviously nervous. How can he be this nervous right now? He didn't even look this nervous in front of all those zombies, not to mention Gwi-nam.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both paper)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both rock)

Now, even the ones watching, including Wu-jin the referee is getting nervous. Meanwhile, Ha-ri is looking at her siblings with a fond smile. She can watch this scene forever and will not get tired of it. If only she had her phone with her.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

"Hah! Ateez here I co-" Hye-ji celebrated but her mouth was quickly covered. "Shhh, there's still zombies outside." Hyun-jin immediately said, making Hye-ji silent as she removed Hyun-jin's hand from her face.

"You're just bitter you lost." Hye-ji mumbled but everyone in the room heard it, making them laugh. "Tsk. I lost on purpose, even though I win or lose, you know I'll still buy you the albums and the tickets. I even go with you and I'm not even a fan." Hyun-jin reasoned, making the others laugh again at his excuse.

"Psh. You do it because you love me." Hye-ji said, smirking. "Yeah, can't argue with that." Hyun-jin said, smiling sincerely. "Come here." He added before pulling his twin for a hug. The other just watched the wholesome scene in front of them.

Hyun-jin then pulled Wu-jin into the hug, as Hye-ji turned to Ha-ri and gave her hand, wanting her in the family hug as well. After that, they pulled everyone else into a giant group hug. 

-------

The others are now talking again, when Nam-ra noticed Hye-ji looking at the window. "Hye-ji ah." She called the female Hwang but she didn't look back.

"What is it? Do you see something?" Hyun-jin asked his twin. She still didn't look back at them, but this time she answered. "The smell is stronger." She replied.

Dae-su tried sniffing whatever Hye-ji might've smelt, but he just smelt his own smell. "I can't really smell anything." Nam-ra saw what Dae-su did and she just smiled.

Hye-ji then faced them. "I think they're all coming this way. The smell is really strong." She told everyone. She said before sitting beside Nam-ra and resting her head on the class president's shoulder.

"Doesn't matter. We're all trapped in here for good now. And there's no way to get out." Joon-young said. "Please don't say that." Hyo-ryeong said, but keeping her eyes straight to the ground.

"So don't. I think we're done." Joon-young replied. For a moment there, Dae-su looked like he was deep in thoughts.

"Ah, damn it!" Dae-su said, standing up. Hye-ji looked at him, still laying her head on Nam-ra's shoulder. "Let them kill us if they want." He continued as Hye-ji's eyed the metallic baseball bat on the ground.

She then stood up to pick it up. Dae-su walked to a corner while Hye-ji tried bending the bat, but didn't succeed. She still hasn't regained her strength yet. She's not yet strong enough.

"Noona." Wu-jin called his sister. Making Dae-su look at them. "You didn't fail in the preliminaries, did you?" Wu-jin asked, making the twins look at the siblings as well.

Hye-ji's POV

I sat back down beside Nam-ra, this time, she laid her head on my shoulder and held my hand. I kissed the top of her head before I continued to watch the Jang siblings. "No. I did really well." She replied, but I can hear her heartbeat gaining speed. Is she...lying?

"Your tournament. What happened? Why did you come to the school?" Wu-jin asked. Ha-ri unnie didn't answer. I kept my eyes on her, but Mi-jin unnie spoke, making me look at her.

"Are you one of her siblings?" She asked. "yeah, I am." Wu-jin answered. "She got a perfect score, so she made it to nationals. I saw her." She said as I tilted my head a little bit to the side.

They're lying.

Mi-jin unnie isn't an archer. How would she see Ha-ri unnie? The others bought it because they obviously didn't know Jin unnie, it made it easier for her to lie because she's wearing a jacket made for the archers.

"Really?" Wu-jinnie asked Ha-ri unnie. I saw unnie sneek a smile to Jin unnie before turning to Wu-jin. "Mm-hmm. It's true." She said, nodding a little to which Wu-jin smiled. This might've been the happiest I've seen him eve since this zombie apocalypse.

"No way. Really? You're really in the nationals? Does eomma and appa know? Have you told the Hwang parents?" Wu-jin asked and I heard Jin unnie scoff.

"Bro, how could they know? Look around. She jumped out of archery bus and ran to the school to find her siblings." Jin unnie said, making me smile a little, even though they are lying, I know the part where they looked for us was true, seeing as there were arrows shot to the zombies yesterday that they saw, thanks to Joongie's drone.

"Kid. You be good to her. And to me too." Jin unnie said, making me smile and Wu-jin looked at her weirdly. "Who is she? Why does she keep talking for you?" Once again, Wu-jin tried to whisper but did terrible at it, Dae-su and him really have the same brain cells. Making Jin unnie turn to the two of them, also waiting for Ha-ri unnie's answer.

"She's my friend." Unnie answered, looking at Jin unnie who held a proud smile. "We're freaking besties." She said, making me smile more. They're cute.

"But wait, you told us you were looking for your siblings, is he the only one here?" Jin unnie asked, looking around to see if anyone has a resemblance to the Jang siblings.

"That would be the twins." Ha-ri unnie answered, looking at me before looking at Hyun-jin. "Huh? I thought your name is Hwang Hye-ji? Sunny?" She asked, looking at me.

"We are not blood related, we just grew up together and treat each other like siblings." Hyun-jin answered and I nodded. "The Hwangs are much more of a family that our real parents could ever be." Ha-ri unnie added.

Then hear Dae-su walk. "You scared me." Wu-jin said as he didn't realize Dae-su was walking towards them.

"What's your deal?" Jin unnie asked and Dae-su cleared his throat. Omo! Is he confessing?

"I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
87.4K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...