Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Honeymoon)
Copyright ©
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 103

3.4K 311 33
By littleS4

A Month passed, both Manik and Nandini were busy with the preparation with the help of all family members. Visa and Tickets were arrived and it was the day when both of them had to depart for Chicago.

Nandini was checking the packed luggage if it was alright while Manik was doing last minute preparation. Nyonica was running from here and there as a normal mother would do when her children are going far from her. Murthy's were staying here from the day before to help them with things. While Fab5 and Nandini's friends came this morning to bid them bye.In short it was all a mess.

Raman: Bacho it time to start from here.

Mahesh:*shouting from living room* Manik kaha reh gaya, time dekh.

Manik:*shouting back from their room* Yes dad, coming *to Nandini* Nandini chalo time ho gaya.

Nandini: Haan let's go, Everything is packed and ready.

Manik: You kept your documents right?

Nandini: Yes Manik it's there in that small bag.

Manik: Ok, Chalo.

Nandini picked a bag seeing which Manik replied.

Manik: Shona let it be I will take it or someone will bring it down.

Abhi and Dhruv came and they took the bags down.

All the bags were loaded inside the car and everyone stood in the living room to see them off.

Manik: Yeh kya sab kidhar chale tayar hoke.

Veer: Bhai sab airport chal rahe hai.

Manik: Why?

Mahesh: What,Why? To see you off.

Manik: Sab log?

Mahesh: Haan.

Nyonica: Manu everyone wants to come beta.

Manik: But...

Nandini: Mani let them come.

Manik: Fine.

Everyone hugged them specially Nandini.

Raman:*kissing her forehead* Take care princess and call whenever you are free.

Nandini: Yes Dadda, you too take care and no skipping your medicine and exercise. Also no over working I am hearing that you are coming late this days from work.

Raman: It's nothing beta, just for few days.

Nandini: Hmm.

Saying this she hugged him and said "I will miss you"

Ishita came after that with a tons of instructions.

Nandini: Mumma relax I am big girl now. You take care.

Ishita:*smiling with tears in her eyes* Take care mera bacha and know that we are proud of you.

Nandini: No crying *hugging her* I love you.

Ishita: Love you mera bacha we will miss you.

Nyonica also came and hugged her followed by a kiss on her head.

Nyonica: Keep calling us and also no over doing things and take care of your health.

Nandini: Off course Maa but please don't cry. Just 6 months and I will be here.

Nyonica: I know.

Mahesh: Take care beta and if you have any trouble give us a call and we will be there.

Nandini: Yes Papa you take care here.

After everyone bid their bye and instructing Manik they started to airport,soon reaching there they unloaded their luggage and placed them on the trolley.

Aashna: Bye Dii, Come soon.

Nandini: Bye, please take care of everyone and see to it that Manik does not overwork himself when I am not there after he returns.

Aashna: Sure don't worry about here you enjoy there and keep calling us.

Cabir: Nandini tum tho phirse 1 mahine ke liye honeymoon pe jaa rahi ho.

Manik: Tho bhai tujhe kyu khujli ho rahi hai. Navya ko leke tu bhi ja babymoon ke liye kisne mana Kiya hai.

Cabir: Kaha Teri jaise kismat Manik.

Nandini: Cabir honeymoon tho aap log gaye the pure mahine ke liye hum tho bas 1 hafte ke liye gaye the tho yeh kismat wali baat tho tum karo hi math.

Listening this all of them laughed

Mukti: Great Nandu, aise hi chup hoga yeh.

Abhi: Chalo bording ka time ho raha hai.

Nandini hugged him tightly to which Abhi to hugged her tight without saying anything.

He slid something in her hand making her look at him with frown

Abhi:*wispering* Your birthday gift.Open it on that day.

Nandini: *tears falling from her eyes* Thankyou bhai. I will miss you.

Manik: Shona don't cry, you only said that you will not cry right.

Nandini nodded and after seeing off all of them they started going inside and suddenly from nowhere paps came and started shouting for pics and asking about where they are going.

Giving them a pic they started to go inside. While entering inside All of them shouted All the best Nandini.
Making Manan laugh and nearby people look at them. Giving them a last wave they entered inside the airport.
After boarding in the sat for the announcement for their flight.

Manik: I don't know from where the media came from.

Nandini: It's fine na Manik it's their work. Thank God they came at the last otherwise it would have very difficult to manage them.

Manik: Yes, thank God for that. I am going to get coffee do you want?

Nandini: Yes please.

Manik went and came back after few minutes with the coffee and also with his hoddie covering his face and sunglasses on.

Nandini looked at him and laughed.

Nandini: What is this Mani?

Manik: Uff don't ask *giving her coffee* some of them identified me and asked for a photo so to hide any further fan encounter this*pointing at his face*

Nandini:*giggling* you look so funny.

Manik: No choice babe.

He took her hands and entwined their fingers and Nandini kept her head on his shoulder.

Nandini: I will miss all of them.

Manik: I know Shona but just 6 months and you will be back.
Waise Cabir was right.

Nandini: About?

Manik: Honeymoon. We have whole one month with us all alone, no one to disturb us. We can enjoy all we want.

Nandini:*lightly slapping his thigh* Oh is it,for your information we are not on holiday I am here for work and you are also working from home.

Manik: You think I am working.

Nandini: Yes you are.

Manik: Who says?

Nandini: Me. Mani I am telling you, you are not sitting idle here, if you neglect now you will overwork yourself after you return when I am not there.

Manik:I will not but, okay madam as you say.

They heard the announcement for their flight and soon they departed from Mumbai for a new journey.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 335 24
The Great Dog Prince was a force to be feared with. His lust for power and merciless killing was well known throughout the feudal era. But to a certa...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
113K 10.1K 15
╻he was the first man that really loved him╹ ❀ luwoo (short story) ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundr...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...