Falling, Peter Parker

By thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... More

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Cures

454 14 0
By thiams_heart

On the Midtown High's rooftop. Peter is sitting there, broken and miserable. Olivia, Ned and MJ walk up to him and embrace him as he cries in their shoulders, "Peter, there's" Olivia stutters as her boyfriend clings onto her shoulders, "there's some people here" The three slowly let him go.

Peter gets up too and notices the other Peters at the top of the school's tower. The jump down to his level, "Hey. Wait, wait, whoa."

"Sorry about May" the other Peter says.

"Yeah. Sorry" the other Spider-Man sighs, "I got some understanding of what you're going through-"

"No, please don't tell me that you know what I'm going through" Peter begs, "She's gone. It's all my fault. She died for nothing. So I'm gonna do what I should've done in the first place."

"Peter" the other Peter calls.

"Please, don't. You don't belong here" Peter states, "Either of you, so I'm sending you home. Those other guys are from your worlds, right? So you deal with it. If they die, if you kill them. That's on you. It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. But you have to go home now. Good luck."

Peter reaches for the spell box, but Mj moves it away from him, wordlessly encouraging Peter to hear his variants out, "My Uncle Ben was killed. It was my fault" the other Peter admits.

"I lost- I lost Gwen" the other Spider-Man stutters, "My- She was my Olivia. I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on. Tried to- Tried to keep going. Tried to keep being the- that friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because I know that's what she would have wanted. But at some point, I just I stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful. I got- I got bitter. I just don't want you, to end up like me."

"The night Ben died, I hunted down the man who I thought did it" the other Peter tells them, "I wanted him dead. I got what I wanted. It didn't make it better. It took me a long time to learn to get through that darkness."

"I wanna kill him" Peter admits, "I wanna tear him apart. I can still hear her voice in my head" He briefly breaks down, then composes himself, "Even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing. She told me that with great power-"

The other Peter's eyes widen as he recognizes the words, "comes great responsibility."

Peter looks up at his variant, who looks over to the other Spider-Man, who nods slightly, teary-eyed, "Wait, what? How do you know that?"

"Uncle Ben said it" the other Spider-Man replies.

"The day he died" the other Peter adds, "Maybe she didn't die for nothing, Peter."

"What happened with you?" Peter asks his girlfriend as they stand to the side of everyone in on of the high schools labs, "how did you get away with from your mother?"

"She thinks she killed me" Olivia responds, "I created a illusion of her stealing the remains of my power and I died. I guess Mysterio was good for one thing."

"How much power do you have?" Peter questions, "are you going to be able to fight or are you too weak?"

"I'll be fine" Olivia nods, "you know me. I always have a plan."

The Peters, Olivia, Ned and MJ stand around a table in the lab, "Okay, so Connors, Marko, Dillon. Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others."

"Well, I got Connors. I've already cured him once, so no big deal" the other Spider-Man shrugs, "What? It's no big deal."

"Great" the other Peter smiles.

"Yeah. That's great" Peter nods.

"I think I can make an antiserum for Doctor Osborn" The other Peter tells the boy, "Been thinking about it a long time." Peter side-eyes the other Peter with barely concealed vengeance, "Gotta cure all of 'em, right?"

"Right" Peter agrees despite that he wants to kill Osborn not kill him.

"Yeah, it's what we do" the other Peter walks off to another corner of the lab, leaving Peter to comtemplate things. He notices MJ looking at the group, "What?"

"It's three yous" she states. Peter looks back at them chuckles at the absurdity.

The two peters put gloves on and grab chemicals off shelves, each working on their own separate cures.

"So what's your plan?" Peter asks Olivia, "you said you had a plan what is it?"

"Give me a second I've gotta get something from my locker" Olivia replies, she notices Ned giving her a glance, "I've said it before I'll say it again, you lot keep books in your lockers I keep a suit."

"Your locker isn't your superhero wardrobe liv!" Ned exclaims.

"Then what is it for Ned!" Olivia scoffs as she heads out of the lab.

Olivia walks back into the lab where, Peter, Ned and Mj are still around the table waiting for her, Olivia places her Black and Gold suit from her locker over her chair and places her laptop on the table, "My dad knew exactly what happened to me. So he had a secret file which I assume includes what fury told me but more than likely had a few more details. I found it a little while back when I first got complete access to all the stark industries files when he died but just didn't look at what the file contained because I didn't want answers, and then fury gave me answers so I looked. And guess what the file included?"

"Information about your mother?" Mj shrugs.

Olivia looks at the girl then back at her laptop, "it did include that. But my original question was rhetorical. The file stated how to boost my power. It showed exactly what hydra put in me when I was twelve. If I can duplicate the serum I'll be back to full power. There was also something about a rock but I don't have time to go stone hunting so I skipped that part."

"So your plan is to create that serum and inject yourself?" Peter realises, "what if you can't control it? What if you die?"

"When the last of my power drains out I'll die Peter" Olivia replies, "I can't make it any worse than it already is. And I forgot to tell you that I'm leaving after this fight."

"What? Why?" All three ask in unison.

"After the whole Stark industries take down I have to go back and sort everything out" Olivia replies.

"So this the last fight with you?" Peter questions realising Olivia might leave and never come back. Knowing Olivia Stark he knows she won't come back.

"Maybe" Olivia shrugs.

"You can't leave" Mj urges.

"I'm going back" Olivia states with determination across her face, "I'm bringing back my fathers empire and not letting it die again. If that means I have to hang up my suit, I'm hanging up my suit. I'm not letting anything get in the way of my future. I have no one left to help me with my future."

"You have pepper and Morgan" Ned reminds her, "they're your family."

"I left to protect them" Olivia says, "My fathers dead! And my mother wants to kill me. I have no one! All I have is the legacy of what my father left for me, and I have to do this. If I don't I kill the legacy."

"You have me" Peter sighs, "Did you forget about me? After everything we've been through Stark."

"You're not my family!" Olivia exclaims, "The avengers were my family! But half of them are fucking dead! Nat is dead, Steve is dead, my dad is dead, Bruce and Clint are who knows where and Thor has his own problems in Asgard!"

"So I'm nobody to you?" Peter scoffs.

"No. You're my boyfriend" Olivia sighs, "I love you Peter. I love all of you but you're not my family."

The other Peter squeezes some liquid from a dropper into a test tube with a flame over it, Ned rolls up behind him, "So. Do you have a best friend, too?"

"I did" he answers.

"You did?" Ned questions.

"He died in my arms" the other Peter tells him, "After he tried to kill me. It was heartbreaking."

"Yeah" Ned sits with that for a few moments before standing and walking over to his Peter.

"Can you run a diagnostic?" Peter asks.

"Yeah" Ned presses a key on the laptop, then quickly walks away.

Peter looks after him, confused. Olivia sidles up to him, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Peter nods, "are you okay?" Olivia nods, "You don't deserve this. I brought you a life of-"

"Peter no" Olivia chuckles, "No, no, no, no. No. I was in this life with or without you. Look at me" Olivia grabs his face, "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. We're gonna get through this, and we're gonna get through it together. Okay?"

"But you will leave" Peter sighs, "I can't lose you Liv."

"You're not losing me" Olivia smiles, "and I'm not leaving until everything is sorted." The two touch foreheads.

The other Spider-Man looks at the couple with bittersweet longing. The other Peter takes notice, "You have someone?"

"No" the other Spider-Man chuckles, "I got no time for, Peter Parker stuff, y'know? Do you?"

"That's a little complicated" the other Peter shrugs.

"No, I understand" other Spider-Man smiles, "I guess it's just not in the cards for guys like us."

"Well I wouldn't give up" other Peter smiles, "It took a while, but we made it work."

"Yeah?" The other Spider-Man chuckles.

"Yeah, me and MJ" the other Spider-Man tilts his head to the side, slightly worried, "My MJ, which, It gets confusing."

"Peter?" Ned calls.

All the peters answer in unison, "Yeah?" They point towards each other, "Oh, sorry. You mean..."

"Peter-Peter" Ned says hoping saying the name twice would change things.

"We're all called Peter, Ned" Peter sighs.

"Peter. Peter Parker?" Ned stutters.

"Same" the three nod, "We're all Peter Parker."

"The computer!" Ned exclaims pointing at the computer on the table in front of his best friend.

"Now, all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right?" The other Spider-Man states, "Try to cure them, while they try to kill us, and then, send them home."

"Using a magic box?" The other Peter questions.

"Well, that's the plan" Peter shrugs.

The other Spider-Man looks at the only Peter who has normal people clothes on, "So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a cool youth pastor, or do you got your suit?" The normal dressed Peter pulls down the collar of his shirt, revealing his Spider-Man suit underneath it, "Good."

"Here's your web cartridges" Ned tells his best friend passing him the web cartridges.

"Oh, thanks, Ned" Peter smiles.

"What's that for?" The other Peter asks.

"It's my web fluid" Peter answers, "It's for my web shooters. Why?"

The other Peter fires a web out of his wrist, startling the others, "That came out of you" Ned states.

"Yeah" the other Peter smiles, "You can't do that, huh?"

"No" Peter answers.

The other Spider-Man bends over, amazed, "How on Earth is that-"

"Anyway, we're getting sidetracked" Peter interrupts, "Look, this is where we're gonna do this, okay? It's isolated, so no one should get hurt. We draw them there with the box, it's the one thing they all want. All we have to do is figure out how we're gonna get there."

"Oh, we can portal there" Ned suggests.

"What?" Olivia and Peter question at the same time.

"I'm magic now" Ned tells the two.

"Yeah, no, no. He's right" Mj nods, "He can. He can."

"Yeah, we saw him" the other Peter states.

"Yeah. He is" the other Spider-Man agrees.

"Wait, really?" Peter questions.

"Dude, I got Doctor Strange magic" Ned smiles, "And I promise you. I won't turn into a supervillain and try to kill you."

Peter looks at his girlfriend and then back at his best friend, "Okay. Thank you? Alright. Here goes nothing" he turns to Mj, "What's that thing you always say? If you expect disappointment-"

"No, no, no" Mj interrupts, "We gotta kick some ass."

"Okay" Peter nods.

"Cure" Olivia corrects, "Cure some ass."

"Cure that ass" Ned smiles.

Olivia looks at the pink serum she has created, in the tube in her left hand. Peter stands beside the girl also looking down at the tube, the two stand in silence for a few moments until Olivia speaks up, "why didn't you just ask strange to make everyone forget Mysterio and his actions?"

"Where were you two weeks ago?" Peter sighs, he looks back down at the tube, "are you going to do it?"

"Someone has to stop my mother" Olivia shrugs, "and that person has to be me."

"She's more powerful" Peter reminds her, "are you sure you'll be able to stop her?"

"She might be more powerful but I'm more vengeful" Olivia smirks. "I have to kill her. For my sanity. Peter I know you hate it but the only way is to kill her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 33
ยฐ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š› ยฐ โ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก...
285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC โ You got something special... don't waste it. โž When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...