Falling, Peter Parker

By thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... More

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Triple

454 16 0
By thiams_heart

"Tragedy" Jameson sighs, "What else can I call it? What more need be said? The damage. The destruction. You saw it with your own eyes. When will people wake up, and realize that everywhere Spider-Man goes chaos and calamity ensue. Everything Spider-Man touches comes to ruin. And we, the innocents, are left to pick up the pieces" As cold November rain pours down his face, blending with the tears, Peter watches Jameson's report on a bilboard. He slowly comes to a realization that the man may have a point, "J. Jonah Jameson, reporting. Good night. And God help us all."

Olivia jumps off the roof of a bar to the roof of the neighbouring building, but while she's in the air she gets thrown down into a alley. She groans standing up and it's no surprise to her who just did that when her mother lands at the end of the alley blocking her exit. "You seriously believed I couldn't see you?"

"Why'd you let me go?" Olivia asks the woman.

"I wanted to see how far you'd get" Isabella shrugs, she zaps herself in front of her daughter and punches her across the face.

Olivia groans holding her nose which is now bleeding, as her mother laughs Olivia takes the chance and kicks her mother in the stomach, Isabella cowers, but in seconds she trips Olivia up.

Olivia falls onto the ground banging her head in the process, "just kill me."

"If you insist" Isabella smirks, bending down in front of her daughter, placing her hands on her heart like she'd had done a few months ago, the pressure built up inside Olivia as she felt all of her power escape, and surround her mother but her mother was consuming it. Olivia screams as she feels her last bit of life being sucked out of her. Then her body froze. Dead. Isabella smiles at her child and zapped herself away.

At Neds apartment, Neds grandmother, Lola, serves Ned and Mj dinner as they all watch the news in terror in despair, "and we can confirm at least one person has been killed."

"Still nothing?" Mj asks.

"No" Ned replies.

"I'm gonna press it" Mj states looking over at the cube.

"What? No!" Ned exclaims.

"Peter told me to wait" Mj remembers, "but I'm gonna do it."

"I just wish. I just wish that we could see him" Ned sighs, He makes a gesture with Dr Strange's ring, creating some sparkles in the air.

"Ned?" Mj calls.

"Yeah?" Ned responds.

"Do that again" Mj demands.

"Yeah. I just wish we could see him" Ned repeats, "Okay. I just wish we could see Peter" He creates a whole portal at which end appears a figure wearing a Spider-Man costume, "You're right. I am magic."

"Is that him?" Mj asks.

"Yeah, yeah" Ned nods, "It has to be."

"Peter" Mj calls, "Peter!"

"Hey, Peter!" Ned yells.

"Peter!" Mj shouts.

The lanky yet muscled stranger runs towards the portal. The suited figure jumps through the portal to reveal another Spider-Man. Ned's Lola screams, standing in the doorway, "Hi. Hi!" The other Spider-Man panics. Lola throws a pillow at the variant Spidey, hitting him square in the chest, "No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay. I'm a nice guy." Despite the hero's protests, she runs off. The second Spider-Man takes his mask off, revealing the face of a different Spider. He holds his hands out in front of him, getting his bearings, "Okay."

"Who the hell are you?" Mj asks the stranger.

"I'm Peter Parker" the other Spider-Man introduces.

"That's not possible" Mj states.

"I am Spider-Man in my world" He tells the two, "But then, yesterday, I was. I was just here. Wow." The other spider begins backing himself into a corner near the fridge, counting off his fingers, "String theory. Multidimensional reality. And matter displacement. All real?"

"Yeah" Ned and Mj nod.

"Knew it!" Other Spider-Man cheers.

Ned turns to MJ, whispering, "This has to be because of the spell."

"The spell?" The other spider questions overhearing the conversation, "Like magic spell?"

"There's no spell" Mj states.

"No spell" Ned says, "No."

"Magic's real here, too?" The other spider asks.

"I mean" Ned stutters.

"Shut up, Ned" Mj demands, "No, it's not real. Shut up."

"I mean there's magicians and stuff" Ned states, "but there's no like-"

"Stop it" Mj interrupts, "Stop" she turn to the other spider, "Prove it."

"Prove what?" The other Spider-Man questions.

"That you're Peter Parker" Mj responds.

"I don't carry an ID with me" the other spider admits, "it kinda defeats the whole anonymous superhero thing." Michelle chucks a piece of bread at the alternate universe Peter and quickly adopts a ninja pose. The other spider shrugs, "Why'd you do that?"

"I was trying to see if you had the tingle thing" Mj replies.

"I have the tingle thing" the other spider says, "just not for bread" MJ picks up another roll, "Can you not throw the bread again? You're a deeply mistrusting person and I respect it" he lightly hops towards the ceiling and sticks to it with his hand.

Mj points towards him, then fidgets, "Crawl around."

"Crawl around?" The other other Spider-Man repeats.

"Yes!" Mj demands.

"No" the other spider disagrees.

"Yes, crawl around!" Mj orders.

"Why do I need to crawl around?" The other Spider-Man asks clearly fed up of the girls antics.

"Cause it's not enough" Mj states.

"This is plenty" other spider says.

"No, it's not!" Mj urges.

"Yes, it is" other Spider-Man argues.

"No, it's not" Mj exclaims.

"It is" other spider says, Mj shakes her head, "How do I stick to the ceiling?"

Michelle throws another roll at him, "Do it" She picks up another roll. The other Spider-Man shakes his head.

"Ned?" Lola calls, she starts speaking in another language to her grandson.

"Lola is asking if you can just get the cobweb, there" Ned translates. Second spider looks towards it and sighs in exasperation, "Since you're, like, up there?"

The other Spider-Man places his mask in his mouth and crawls towards the cobweb before dusting it off the ceiling.

"Thank you" Lola smiles.

The second Spider-Man drops to the ground, dusting himself off, "We go-" He takes the mask out of his mouth, "We good?"

"For now" Mj replies. She turns to Ned as second Spider-Man throws his hands in the air, looking back at the portal, which promptly closes behind him.

"So I opened the wrong portal to the wrong Peter Parker?" Ned guesses.

"Yeah. I guess you just keep doing it until you find the real one" Mj suggests.

"Ouch" second Spider-Man says. 

"No offence" Mj shrugs.

"Okay" Ned nods.

"Okay. You got it" Mj tries to pep talk her friend.

Ned holds his hands out in front of him and begins to make a portal, "Find Peter Parker."

"What's the thing on his hand?" The other Spider-Man whispers, Mj shushes him.

"Find Peter Parker. Find Peter Parker!" Ned conjures another portal behind him, leading to a rooftop overlooking the Empire State building. Another Peter Parker steps through, "Great, so it's just some random guy?"

"Hello" The guy smiles, "I hope it's okay" he turns around, portal shrinks and vanishes, "I just came through this, It just closed."

"You're Peter?" Mj guesses.

"Yeah. Peter Parker?" The other Peter states, "I've seen you two" He looks towards Ned's grandmother, who waves at him. Other Peter waves back, "Hi." The two peters catch each other's attention, standing opposite each other, "Wait, he's- He's not your friend."

They stare each other down for a tense moment before the other Spider-Man shoots a web. Other Peter does the same and they both flip over it, with Spider-Man landing on the table. Peter shoots another web towards his variant and covers one of his web shooters. The other Spider-Man nods in astonishment and other Peter smiles back before the other spider jumps off the table, "Wait, so you're Spider-Man, too? Why didn't you just say that?"

"I don't go around generally advertising it" other Peter shrugs, "It kinda defeats the whole anonymous superhero thing."

"That's what I just said" the other Spider-Man mutters.

"That's what he just said" Mj whispers.

Lola starts speaking to Ned in her language, "My Lola's asking if you could clean up the webs that you just shot."

"Oh. Sorry, Lola" other Spider-Man says.

"Yes, of course" the other Peter smiles.

"I'm going to bed" Lola states.

"Good night, Lola" Ned waves.

"Good night Ned's Lola" Mj smiles.

Once Olivia sees her mother is gone she makes herself visible, she makes the illusion of herself disappear with a flick of the hand. The girl smirks to herself, she had tricked her mother.

"This might seem kind of weird" the other Peter starts, "but I've been trying to find your friend ever since I got here. I just had this sense that he needs my help."

"Our help" the other Spider-Man corrects.

"He does" Mj nods, "We don't know where he is. And, Honestly, right now, we're all he really has left."

Before anyone can say anything Olivia zaps herself in the corner of the apartment, the two spiders react instantly and fire webs at the girl, but she catches them. The webs light up pink as Olivia snaps them in half and stumbles back, "who the fuck are you two?"

"Liv these are the peters from the different universes" Ned tells the girl.

"Olivia?" Both boys say in sync after hearing the girls name, "you died?"

"You know me?" Olivia asks.

"Do you know where Peter is?" Ned asks.

Olivia looks at her friend confused, "he was at Happys trying to cure the villains."

"You were there?" the other Peter asks the girl, Olivia nods, "why aren't you with him?"

"I left because my mother showed up" Olivia replies, "she thinks she killed me that's how I'm here. Now will someone tell me what has happened?"

"We think May is dead" Mj tells her, Olivia's face drops as she stares at the girl, "that's why we're looking for Peter."

"Well, is there some place, that he might go that has meaning to him?" The other Peter asks, "Like a place where he would go to just-"

"Get away from everything?" The other Spider-Man finishes.

"For me, it was the top of the Chrysler Building" the other Peter states.

"Empire State" the other spider says, "Better view."

"That is a sweet view" the other Peter smiles.

Olivia slowly gets the idea, "Yes. Yeah, I think I know exactly where that would be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.4K 27
After the events of Civil War, Tony and Natasha become mentors to Peter.
606K 15.6K 33
Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity to manipulate energy to work against forc...
13.2K 420 37
peter parker x OC ❝ You got something special... don't waste it. ❞ When a young girl gets sucked into the life of an Avenger. I DO NOT OWN PLOTS OR...
49.1K 1.8K 16
As Clint Barton's eldest daughter, you know the Avengers pretty well and even class them as family. But you're unsure with the two new recruits. Unce...