BNH: Angel with red eyes

By Jasmine_The_Fox

When class 1-A get's a new classmate (after Minoru caused too many girls to complain about him) the class dis... More

Transfer
His scent
The lying alpha
Shopping trip!
Meeting
Playing... why?
Some good friends
Omega nest
Heat and claimed
News to tell
Almost there
Meetings and surprises
From prime alpha to alpha
There move
Her students
No more lies about our pack alpha
Enough is enough Lila!!
Gone too far
The time has come
Time to face the music
What is happening!?
Lost
Adrien's madness
Happy time is over
Wrath of the blogger
To dust
Last try
How they met
Taking her home
Don't mess with the pack omega
To pity or not to pity
Home again
Going further
Never goodbye
Surprise!
Off hinged!
Getting back to normal
Going home
Epilogue

Uncovered

19 0 0
By Jasmine_The_Fox

Everyone looked at the girl confused... But also angry, the fact she would claim something like that about Jasmine well it just pissed them off right now since she came in alone and dressed in her hero gear, which wasn't allowed unless it was for hero training "What are you doing here Cesaire? Return to your dorm now and we will look past this incident!" Tenya said but she only laughed "Look past this incident? What about Jasmine?" she asked making them all still confused at what she meant as Katsuki moved to his mate's side to try and keep her safe from her bully.

Alya saw this and glared "How could you go to her side even with what she's doing in secret!? I bet once I tell you... Your all going to regret having her part of the pack like we do" she said as then all of her classmates came in with glares aimed at Jasmine, they knew something and they planned to reveal it in the worst way possible... Katsuki looked over to the others with a feared look and they understood to take what they say with a grain of salt, so they turned back to Alya and her pack with there own glares which none of them flinched at which angered them even more as Alya walked a few steps towards them before speaking "Your sweet Jasmine... Has been in secret contact with the League of Villains behind your backs... She more than likely told them a lot of info about each of you to eliminate the next generation of heroes like the villain she is" she grinned as they all slowly turned to her in shock.

Jasmine looked at her in shock... What was wrong with her!? Lying like that about her contact with the League!? She just asked them about if she was saved by villains and if she kept in contact and they all were okay!? But now... She looked around to all find them looking at her in shock... But Kagami, she looked at her with anger in her eyes "She's lying! I didn't do anything she's claiming of me! It's all a lie!" she explained but Kagami didn't look at all to believe her, she felt so much fear and sorrow as Kagami pulled out her weapon... And Jasmine turned into a cat and ran out, Alya tried to use her quirk to stop her but she was simply too fast as she left the school premises to try and hide from all of them with a broken heart and a sobbing omega who felt betrayed by her pack.

"JASMINE!" Katsuki yelled out in shock as he watched his mate flee the dorm, he watched as Marinette pinned Alya from using her quirk any longer while Shoto froze Kagami to the floor from trying to run after Jasmine, Izuku stood in front of her just in case she got out, he was so lost as Eijiro tried to tell him that they would find his mate and bring her back and how none of them believe what Alya claimed, as Tenya contacted the principal about the class from Paris coming into there dorm building and claiming nonsense on Jasmine that made her run out in fear from the accusations and as his parents rushed over promising that everything would be alright soon.

He felt like when she was taken by Adrien all over again, he just felt empty and scared, he wanted to go after her right now... But her quirk would easily hide her and make her look and sound like someone else, it would take a miracle to find her again after what she went through, Aizawa and Nezu arrived moments later with angry parents yelling at there kids before sending them back to there dorm building, they were to be punished for breaking the rules and possibly breaking a pack up by lying to them... This lead Katsuki into telling them the true version of Alya's claims on Jasmine "They keep contact with her because they worry" he explained which made the pack nod in understanding... Except for Kagami who looked down in shame.

Meanwhile... Jasmine turned back to her true form while running from the place she thought was safe for her... The fact that her pack didn't believe her broke her heart as she ran into and alley with the hopes of being able to be safe for a while at least before she needs to move again... Or until she's found somehow, she didn't know where to go really or who to turn to at the moment, she thought about the League but they were the reason this was happening... All because Alya lied about her and the League making her curl up on the ground and cry as steps came towards her before stopping in front of her... Resulting in Jasmine looking up.

"Oh? Is that my sweet little omega friend I see~?" Himiko's voice made her relax a bit... Until the blonde saw her tears, she grew worried and called Twice at her findings and how she was coming back early, of course her words were confusing but he said that it was fine, Himiko then took Jasmine's hand and guided her back to there base where she would be safe until they get answers on what was going on right now for her to be crying in an alley like that, Himiko was very worried but she decided that things were needed, so she made a quick stop into a few stores and bought what she needed and then got out and took Jasmine to there base.

She didn't even give the omega time to greet anyone, she just made her go to the couch, yelled at everyone for a scented blanket and then began preparing some things for them to eat and drink while getting the TV ready to play video games, the others slowly began to return with what Himiko asked as Kurogiri prepared some hot chocolate for Jasmine, he could tell from the tear tracks on her face that something happened... So he swiped her phone to text Katsuki for some answers, he hoped the alpha could help to be honest so he could better help the omega but that depends on what Katsuki tells him in the end, of course he explained the basics on how Himiko found her and she was now here but in tears.

He pressed send and went back to work while waiting for a reply from Jasmine's mate, he hopes that things were alright... But the response he got said otherwise, he began to tremble as he discovers that Alya Cesaire accused Jasmine of being a spy for the League... He knew that no one in the room would be calm about it... They will go to murder the girl, for now he would keep this to himself and simply inform Katsuki of her location and allow her to tell the story to them herself, Jasmine used the items to make a nest that they all sat in together to be close to her, she sighed in relief as they started some video game to play together while Kurogiri brought things over to them.

Katsuki replied that right now there were big things happening at UA and it was for the best that Jasmine stays away for now, Kurogiri then asked him to inform him when things settles over there before they bring Jasmine back to UA, he didn't know more after that as he watched them all play together, he sighed as he got to making them drinks they requested while Jasmine looked to be doing better now, sadly she hasn't spoken on what happened before Himiko found her... But they decided to give her time on opening up, it took a few rounds of Mario Kart and of Overcooked before at long last... Jasmine told them everything... And none of them were happy to hear any of it.

"Let me go see them... I'll make sure they regret what they did" Dabi's eyes showed so many emotions to the omega that she didn't know what to do about it at all, she was worried on what he might do as he and the others began to stand up to leave... Until Kurogiri stopped them "We will not do anything... UA is already working on taking care of all this and we must watch over Jasmine until she can return to UA" he explained making them all nod and groan in a different way about all of this, Jasmine sighed in relief to all of this as they all came back to the nest she made to get back to playing games with her.

After a while, some of them turned in for the night, Himiko didn't want to leave Jasmine alone but the omega told her that she was fine, so with a sigh she left Jasmine on the couch with Tomura and Kurogiri, the two looked at her as she played a bit on the switch before going over to the bar where Kurogiri made her a warm drink in exchange of her going to bed after that which she agreed to do, she drank the hot chocolate he made her and relaxed by Tomura before going to get herself ready for bed, of course Tomura watched her the whole time as he was worried about her greatly after everything she went through.

When she came back, it was to go straight to the nest she made with everything the League scented for her, Tomura watched as she slowly laid in the nest... And then let herself cry a bit since she didn't have her mate or pups here, which made sense because they were her family and now she didn't have them by her side, Kurogiri wanted to take her back to UA to see her family but he can't, he would need to inform Katsuki about all of this to see what they can do to fix all of this, once she went to sleep, Tomura left for bed while mumbling about doing something to make her happy again.

When morning comes around, Kurogiri get's up to prepare breakfast for everyone, he makes one for Jasmine to help her regain some energy too with the hopes that she will be happy, he then checks to see if Katsuki contacted him and discovers that the alpha would prefer to come to them to see his mate with the pups... Means she won't need to feel stress from being at UA while being possibly attacked by everyone, he agreed and planned for a time where Katsuki can visit with the pups to see Jasmine for a bit before he would need to go back to UA to continue with what everyone was doing there about the incident with Alya.

Jasmine wakes up to the smell of breakfast, slowly got up from the nest to look over where Tomura and Kurogiri were at the moment, she watched them for a moment before getting out of the nest and moving to join them for breakfast, she smiled as a greeting as she went to the bathroom to clean herself up before having breakfast with them and the others who will join at a later time, she did wonder about Katsuki... Was he alright? Were the pups doing well? What about Eri? Is she alright? She so badly wanted to know all of this but couldn't go back to UA with what happened over there yesterday.

Even so, Kurogiri greeted her with a breakfast for her to enjoy, he made her a fluffy omelette with some fruits that he was certain would make her happy to enjoy together for her first meal of the day, she smiled and thanked him for the meal before getting into the delicious food he made, she smiles as she eats while Tomura finished his meal to then go wake the others to eat with her, Kurogiri pulled out her phone and handed it back to her "I wished to know what happened to you and asked your mate using your phone" he explained making her nod and take hold of her phone to then start texting her alpha to see how he was doing at the dorm, the others then walked in and sat down to eat with her before they need to get ready to head out for work, while they are vilains they still had things to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 10 9
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...
132 2 36
*COMPLETED* This must be our Lake house I inspect the rest of the house and pull down the string that leads up to the attic I head up and there's box...
1M 35.3K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
108K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...