Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

29

602 5 11
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

If you told me two months ago that the boy I met  in a club, that stared at me weird and constantly battled me, would be taking over my thoughts 24/7, I would just simply say you're crazy.

Harry and I have been spending all day everyday with each other for the past two weeks. Switching off between his place and mine, staying the night and doing some quite rather risqué things.

I'm just not ready to have sex yet. I don't think I will be for a while considering all things from my past. But Harry is fine with it and never pressures me into anything that I don't want to do. I still haven't told him certain things about that part of my life and I don't think I'll be ready to anytime soon.

He always makes sure I'm okay and fine with whatever we are doing, and after we finish he cleans me up, gets me dressed and then we fall asleep. Things have been moving quite fast.

"Morning, Lavigne." His deep morning voice breaks my thoughts as I'm sitting at my kitchen counter staring off, he walks out of my bedroom in just grey sweatpants, no shirt. I look him up and down and admire his tattoos.

I clear my throat, "Good morning, Styles. How'd you sleep?" I get up to put my bowl that I ate cereal in into the dishwasher and feel him watch my every move.

"Amazing." I look back at him and he's sending me a grin and winks. I chuckle at the action and turn around fully to face him, leaning on the counter. "What are we doing today?"

He crosses his arms and puts a hand on his chin to think, "We could go meet with the guys to help you train or we could stay in all day and do absolutely nothing. You choose."

"Second one sounds amazing but the first one sounds like a necessity. Why would you put me in this situation?" I playfully ask. He shrugs while grinning and I continue on, "Why do I have to train again? It's not like I'm gonna have to fight anyone on the upcoming mission."

He steps closer to me and holds my face, "Because you, sweet girl," he taps on my nose, "need to learn just in case something goes wrong. Clearly we would protect you if it did but what if you got separated with us and were all alone? Training you is for every mission we go on, not just certain ones like robbing a gallery."

I groan, "But I do know how to fight. Remember when I kicked Louis' ass the first time you guys taught me?" He shakes his head with a chuckle, "Yeah I gotta admit that was pretty fucking hot. Louis didn't find it too funny though."

"Yeah I know, but he apologized for everything so him and I are more than civil now. Meaning, I don't want to have to do it again."

"Stop acting like you're John Cena and go get ready," He grabs my arms and pulls me behind him to walk while slapping my ass, making me yelp and glare at him.

I go to my closet in my room and sift through the clothes trying to find a good "workout" outfit. I barely ever workout so I don't have certain outfits to pair with this type of stuff.

I decide on black spandex shorts, a cropped graphic t shirt with a sports bra under just in case I need to take it off, and pair it all with my air forces. I then take my hair and put it back into two French braids since I hate my hair to be up in ponytails.

Once I'm finished I walk into the kitchen to feed Nicks and wait for Harry to finish taking a shower.

Leaving Nicks in my apartment every other day almost breaks my heart, I used to spend every day with him and now I only see him when I have to come back to feed him or when we are at my place. We don't really have alone time anymore and it's upsetting, even though I do like being with Harry.

He finally exits my bathroom in a towel and goes straight to my bedroom, right after catching my glance at him.

We bring a bag to each other's place now in case it's more than just a one night thing so once he is finished dressing himself, he comes out in a black hoodie and black shorts. I notice small tattoos scattered on his legs and even by his foot. There's another peaking at the bottom of the shorts he's wearing but I can't quite make out what it is.

I'm starting to gather that we both like the color black way too much.

"Ready to go, Lavigne?" He picks his keys up from my counter and leans down to pat Nicks on the back then walks to the door, "Never been more ready for anything in my life, Styles." My voice is filled with sarcasm which earns me an eye roll from him.

We get into his car and I turn on Sunsetz by Cigarettes After Sex.

Once we are both buckled he pulls out of the lot and I speak up, "Do you know this song?" He hums a yes and my eyes widen, "Okay, this is the second song from them that I've played that you know. They are your favorite band aren't they?"

He squints his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, "Just because I know a few songs here and there doesn't mean that they are automatically my favorite." I huff, "Why do you hate music so much?"

"I don't hate music. I'm literally in a band. I just don't particularly enjoy listening to it 24/7 like you." He pokes my shoulder, "I get that but it's frustrating when you know nothing I play. Usually when I'm with L- my friends, we all sing along." I explain.

"Yeah well I'm not like any of your friends, pretty girl." He drives with just his right hand on the wheel and his left pulling on his bottom lip which makes me smile, to which he notices, "What?"

"Oh, nothing." I turn to face forward fully and cross my arms looking out of the windshield.

We pull into a parking lot in front of a building that I have never seen before, "Why aren't we going to Reign?"

"Because we need an actual gym to train you in, not just poor quality mats in the basement of my club." He explains while getting out of the car.

We walk into the gym and I inspect it, it's pretty big. He nods at the person at the front desk and guides me to the back of the gym, far away from anybody else. We reach a certain corner that has mirrors and mats in front of them with a treadmill and machines with weird looking bikes on it.

Can you tell I don't work out?

"It's my favoritest person in the world and Harry!" A voice startles me. I laugh, "Ni! I missed you!" I jump into his open arms, hugging him tightly while he spins me around.

"Favoritest isn't a word dumbass." Harry scolds him, "Well it is now fuckface." Niall flips him off and sets me back down so I can greet the others.

Zayn and Louis walk up to me and we go in for a three way hug, "Are you ready to train?" Zayn questions as we pull apart. "I think so. Shouldn't be too hard right?" I shrug off.

"I wouldn't be too hopeful, Lilah." Louis tells me to which I furrow my eyebrows, "Why not?"

He grins and holds his hands up in front of him while backing away, "You'll just have to wait and see."

I feel hands on my hips and lift my head back to see Harry, "Let's get started." I nod and turn around fully to see our reflections in the mirror, I notice Liam's face holds confusion on it as he's sitting down on one of the lifting chairs.

Oh. He saw that didn't he?

We have both been kind of ignoring the guys for two weeks just because we didn't know what to say about what's going on between us. We've just been isolating together and only left when he had to go to Reign or a meeting with Luca and when I had to go to CAIM.

Speaking of, whenever Lennon or Finn are working, I just simply ignore them as best I can. Finn tried to talk to me, causing me to lash out on him and then him throwing what Harry did to him in my face so I walked out and left him to close the shop by himself. The asshat deserved it.

"Alright, so we are only going to do a few things today, you're going to have to run on the treadmill to get prepped for the museum specifically and then I'll teach you other exercises after that. Stuff you will need to keep up with before every mission." Harry explains while guiding me to the treadmill, I step on it and press the start button.

Every so often he keeps turning the speed up, which is now causing me to run fully on it.

He finally lets me off after I do it for an hour, I can't feel my legs anymore. "Jesus, my legs feel like jelly." I speak through breaths while sitting on the floor, trying to calm my fast heartbeat to go down. He squats down in front of me and pushes my hair behind my ear, "Rest for ten minutes then we will continue." He walks over to a lifting machine and does his own thing while I sit on the ground hyperventilating practically.

I take off my shirt because of how hot I am, leaving me in my sports bra and spandex. I notice Liam and Niall glance at me like I'm a piece of meat and I flip them off while still trying to breath correctly which causes them to quickly turn around and go back to working out.

I finally stand up and call Harry over since I'm ready to start again, "Now you're going to do some basic exercises. Squats, single leg deadlifts and lunges. Then you will be done." He explains the workouts I have to do which will probably lead me to death but I just nod and get in squatting form.

After doing fifty squats, four sets of lunges, and three steps of ten rep single leg deadlifts for almost two hours, I am lying on the floor. "How do people do this for fun everyday? I can't feel anything." Breathing is out of the window for me right now.

My hands are over my head and my shaking legs are propped up. "You did really good, you should be proud of yourself." Harry praises me.

"I still don't understand why I had to do that much." I speak. I mean seriously, why do I have to be so fit just to go on a few missions?

"I think you're underestimating what we do most of the time." He says sternly. I open my eyes and see him standing over me with his hands on his hips, "I feel like I just trained to be in the Navy, so yeah I'm starting to think so too." I hear all of them chuckle but it was no joke.

"Lilah, just be glad you didn't have to lift anything today. I'd rather do what you just did, trust me." Zayn assures me, making me scoff.

"Come on, let's get you some water." He holds his hands out for me and helps me stand up. I hold onto his arm since my legs are shaking, making me immobile.

I probably look like I was just freshly fucked.

The thought makes me chuckle and Harry looks down at me, "What's so funny?"

I shake my head, "You don't want to know." He squints his eyes but decides to leave it.

After I get some water in my system, I can finally breathe correctly and my heart has stopped beating so fast. The walking part is getting better but I can assure you I will be sore for the rest of my life.

Harry asks if I'm ready to go, and I say yes so we make our way over to the guys to say goodbye.

"Bye Lilah, I'll see you tomorrow." Zayn tells me after pulling away from our hug. "Did we have something planned for tomorrow?" I don't remember anything that was supposed to be happening since the mission is a week away.

Niall walks up beside us and his jaw drops, "You're joking right?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and urge him to go on, "Delilah it's your fucking birthday tomorrow."

I widen my eyes, "Oh my god, I totally knew that. I was just messing around." I force a laugh out and they glance at each other with bullshit written all over their faces. "Alright well, I will see you all tomorrow for my birthday! Don't forget about it!" I announce to everyone and force myself out of their cornering to join Harry by the doors.

He leans down into my ear from beside me, "You forgot your birthday didn't you?" I put my lips in a line and nod with my eyes shut in embarrassment. He laughs at me and we continue to his car.

I forgot it was even December let alone the day before my birthday. Dates were never my thing. Plus my birthday is an ugly date, I mean no one is proud that their birthday is on December 22nd. It's a few days before Christmas which is disgusting. At least it's the first day of Capricorn season.

Living in California makes it worse because the weather this year was pretty warm all year round so it just doesn't cross my mind.

I also have spent my last two birthdays with Lennon and Finn and knowing that I won't this year kind of hurts. I'm just glad my birthday is on a day that neither of them work.

After a silent drive with just my music playing in the background we make it to my building and walk into my apartment. "Wait, did you see a lady standing at the front desk in the lobby?" I ask Harry. He purses his lips and shakes his head, "No, why?"

"Nora. She hasn't been in for a while. I noticed it about a week ago but figured she might have been on vacation or something."

"So maybe she is. Why worry about it?" He questions.

"Because Nora doesn't ever stay out longer than a week, no matter where she goes."

"I doubt anything's wrong, she'll probably show up soon." He reassures and goes to my fridge to pull out water bottles for us.

Now that I think more about it, she was acting weird before I started noticing that she wasn't here. I know the days she is off and she stopped showing up one day after one and three days before the other.

I don't even have her number so it's not like I can contact her about it. She told me her mother in law was sick but I don't think she would just not show up if that has anything to do with this.

Harry pulls me out of my thoughts, "Lavigne, you good?" I snap out of it and see that he's standing right in front of me, inspecting my face. "Mhm. Fine."

He leans down in front of my face while holding my shoulders, "Hey, everything's going to be fine. I can look into it if you really are worried about it." I flick my eyes back and forth between his green eyes and nod, "Okay, that would probably make me feel better. Thank you." He nods and guides me to my bathroom.

"What do you say we take a shower together, hm?" I widen my eyes and he noticed, "Completely innocent. I swear." He adds.

"Uh, sure. But didn't you take one earlier?" He chuckles, "I worked out, I'm fucking gross and sticky from sweat." I form my lips into an O and turn on the shower.

He's seen me naked plenty times before so that's not the part I'm worried about, showering together just feels so intimate to me. I'm surprised he doesn't feel the same about it.

We both get undressed and Harry holds my hand to help me into the shower with him. He stands under the water first to wet his hair then moves out of the way so I can do the same.

He then grabs the shampoo and massages it into my scalp, earning a pleasant hum from me with my eyes shut.

He pushes my head back so I can wash it out under the water and then takes the conditioner and slathers it on the ends of my hair.

I mentioned to him before that I only wash my hair by using shampoo on my roots and conditioner on the ends because that's the healthiest way to do it for my hair type. He called me crazy for it but then I mentioned that his hair is always greasy and it's probably because of the way he washes it, which was only half a joke, and so he told me he started doing it that way after we had the conversation. Now his hair isn't greasy anymore. You're welcome bitch.

Once I'm done with my hair, he works on himself as I rub body wash all over myself.

As I'm about to reach my back, Harry takes the bottle out of my hands and squirts some into his hand, spinning me around and rubbing it onto my back. He rubs it all around, then reaches my shoulders and starts massaging me. My head falls back into his shoulder, feeling relaxed. "Does that feel good, pretty girl?" His voice sends shivers down my spine. I hum against his chest as an answer and he chuckles, causing my head to bounce slightly from his body moving.

He takes his hands off of me causing me to whine, and guides me to go under the shower stream to wash it all off.

Once he is done doing it to himself and we are both clean and washed, I go to turn off the water but he stops me, "I wanna try something." I take my hand off the handle with furrowed eyebrows, "What?"

He reaches up to grab the shower head with a grin, he places the water to stream down my stomach, causing butterflies.

"What do you think you're doing, Styles?" I look up at him with a grin, "Do you want me to stop?" He lowers the shower head even more and stands behind me with an arm draped across my stomach.

"No." I rest my head against his chest as he keeps lowering it.

Then he places it on top of my core causing a shutter in my body, "Fuck." I bite my lip.

I hear a clicking noise just as the water stream gets heavier and I gasp, pushing my body further into his as a reaction. He is rock hard against my back.

"Tell me how it feels." He whispers deeply into my ear, "So fucking good." I suppress my moans.

It feels so powerful against me you would think it would hurt but it doesn't at all.

He lowers his hand down my stomach and rubs circles around my clit under the water, "Oh my god." I moan, gripping onto his arm.

"Cum for me, baby." His motions go faster and all I see is white as I practically scream his name repeatedly.

I push the shower head and his hand away since it's too sensitive and he kisses my head, "There. Now you can turn it off."

"So much for a completely innocent shower." I speak through breaths as I try to collect myself. We get out and dry off then head to my bedroom to get dressed.

He hands me one of his hoodies while putting one on himself as well with grey sweatpants and I put on black sweatpants to match with his hoodie he gave me.

We decide to order some takeout and chill on my couch until we both get tired.

Checking the clock on my phone, it reads 10:30pm. Jesus, how did the day fly by that fast?

We get into my bed with Nicks at our feet and face each other, "How do you feel right now? Sore at all?" He questions.

"I feel okay. I'll probably feel worse tomorrow which I'm looking forward to since it's my birthday apparently."

He laughs slightly, "I cant believe you forgot your birthday. I'll never let you live that down."

My jaw drops slightly while I nudge him, "Wow, thanks asshole. To be fair I've never really liked my birthday so don't hold it against me forever."

"Why don't you like your birthday?"

I lose eye contact and look behind him at my wall while shrugging, "I've never associated my birthday to anything good. It's just another boring day to me since my parents didn't really care to wish me one on it and I didn't have a lot of friends growing up to celebrate with, until—" I cut myself off while quickly wiping away a tear that left my eye. He grabs my face and pulls me closer to him, forcing eye contact, "I understand, you don't have to explain it all to me."

I nod while sniffling and he leans in to give me a peck on my lips, then he turns his body to lay on his back while wrapping his arm around my waist, and I rest my head on his chest.

"I'll make this birthday the best one yet, it's what you deserve." He whispers to me and I grip his hoodie tight between my fingers as a thank you instead of actually saying anything.

Now I actually have a birthday to look forward to.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
49.3K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
113K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
701 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...