Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces

1.6K 89 11
By HobisKitKat

I knock lightly on the bathroom door, but don't get an answer. I knock again, a little harder this time.

"Hoseok?" I ask through the door. "Can I come in?"

"It's your bathroom, Mairette," he tells me. "You can come in if you want."

I sigh and turn the knob, walking inside and shutting the door behind me. He's sitting on the floor, just outside of the shower, with his back pressed up against the shower door. His legs are pulled up a little with his arms draped over the top of the knees of the ripped jeans that he's wearing. His head is hanging down in the middle of the cage he's made for himself with his body.

I walk over and sit on the closed toilet seat, because it's right next to where it is. I reach out and run my fingers through his hair. "Hobi..."

He shakes his head and pulls away from my touch, making me frown and drop my hand.

"Sweetheart, it was just a joke," I tell him. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"A part of me knows that," he says. "But a part of me also wonders if you really want to come with us, or if we're maybe forcing you to."

"Hobi..." I say as I slide down to the floor in front of him. "Look at me." He doesn't budge. "Please?" I say, putting a little pout into my voice.

He frowns but looks up at me. His eyes look damp in the corners and it's hurting me to know that I'm hurting him.

"Listen to me, okay?" I ask.

He nods his head but doesn't say anything.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Hoseok," I start. "I love being on this ship. I love getting to travel around the world without my stupid flight anxiety taking over. I love my students and I love the friends that I have made on board. But do you know what else I love? You, Jung Hoseok. I love you. And Jungkook. The two of you are the other half of my soul and I will willingly follow you to the ends of the earth, just so that I can be with you. I can not stand the thought of being away from either of you. It would feel like my soul is being ripped from my body, so that it can follow you around. I am excited for this new chapter in my life. For my new job. For spending time with you and getting to know you better. For watching you being the mega superstar that you were always meant to be. For getting to share in every little triumph you have. And for getting to watch you top Jungkook, because he just told me that he'd let you."

He doesn't say anything. He just stares at me for a moment.

"Hobi? I...did I break you? Are you okay?"

"You love me, Mairette?" He asks me in a soft voice.

"Oh my God, Hoseok, I love you so fucking much."

He reaches for me and pulls me close as he lowers his legs to the floor so that he can press me up against his lithe body. "I love you, too, Yeobo."

I snuggle into him with a happy sigh and wrap my arms around his body. "I really was just teasing when I said that it's too late now, Hobi. I didn't mean it the way that you took it. I want to be with you and around you. Always."

"Thank you."

"For what?" I ask, pulling my head back to look at his beautiful face.

"For telling me that," he says, reaching out to stroke my cheek with his knuckles. "For loving me. For wanting me."

"How could I not want you, Hobi?" I ask. "You are so damn sexy. You have the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen. You give me chills and butterflies with just a look. And don't even get me started on your hip action, dude. It's off the charts. Not too mention, that you can bring one of the most sought-after men in the world to his fucking knees. It's one of my favorite things to watch. Jungkook is so whipped for you, dude."

"He's whipped for you too, My-My," he points out to me.

"Oh. I know," I tell him with a giggle. "He's fully whipped for us both. But he just agreed to let you top him. That's a whole other level of 'whipped', babe. And I can't fucking wait to watch it."

"Do you get off on gay porn or something? Is there a secret stash under your bed?" He's laughing at me.

"No, dummy," I say. I hit his shoulder playfully. "First off, normal people watch porn online, so who needs a 'secret stash?' And second of all, what I get off on is seeing how much my soulmates absolutely love each other."

"I do love him," he says with a nod. "And he's kind of hot. Minus the 'kind of' part."

I giggle at him. "Yeah. He is. And so are you."

He shrugs at me. "Eh."

"Do not make me get Jungkook in here to beat your ass again, because I will help with the spanking this time."

"Is that supposed to deter me?" he asks with a laugh. "Because it's not working."

"I KNEW IT!," I almost yell, pointing a finger at his chest. "You liked it! I knew you did! You are such a liar!"

He grabs my finger and covers my mouth with his other hand. "Shut up, woman! I don't want him to know!"

"Oh he already knows, babe," I tell him. "We've talked about it. We could both see it on your face and hear it in the sounds that you were making."

"But I was being so discrete," he pouts at me.

"No. No you weren't," I say with a laugh. "You were a writhing, moaning mess, and it was so fucking hot."

"I wasn't the only one who was writhing and moaning," he reminds me with a sexy smirk on his beautiful mouth.

"It's hard not to when your head is between my legs, Jung Hoseok," I tell him, not that least bit ashamed. "That tongue of yours is long as hell and the things you do with it..." I shiver a little just thinking about it.

He stares at me. "You're perfect, do you know that?"

"Good thing that you think so, since you're stuck with me forever."

There's a knock on the door, then Jungkook walks into the bathroom and sits down on the floor with us. It's cramped but our little muscle bunny soulmate easily rearranges us so that we're comfortable, with me sitting half on him and half on Hobi.

"Are you guys okay now?" Jungkook asks us. His voice sounds sad.

"Yeah, we're fine," Hobi tells him, squeezing the hand of Jungkook's that he's holding.

"Good. I don't like when one of my soulmates is upset," JK tells us.

"Do think that other soulmates go around calling each other 'soulmate' all of the time? Or do they just say boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife? Are we weird?"

"I don't care if we are weird," Hobi says. "I like our way. To me, a soulmate is so much more than those other titles. It means that we were Fated to be together. We were made for each other. Each of us is 1/3 of a soul and we don't feel complete without the other two. You both make my soul feel complete and happy. I love you both so much."

When he finished talking, Jungkook and I just sat and stared at him.

"What?" he asked, scrunching up his nose.

Jungkook and I both jumped on him, hugging him tightly, which was a little awkward with three of us in the hug, but Hobi tilted his body a little and suddenly, all three of us fit together perfectly. Like puzzle pieces. I gasped a little when I realized it and I looked at them to see surprised looks on their faces.

"Woah..." Jungkook said.

I giggled a little. "I don't even know what to say. We just fit together."

"Perfectly, Yeobo," Hobi said. "We fit together perfectly."

"I love you both," Jungkook said. He tightened his strong arms around us and smiled happily.

Hobi was practically purring like a cat as he pressed up against us. It was so fucking adorable to see him so happy. It was even better to know that I was a part of making him so happy that he purred against us.

"I love you too, Kook," Hobi told him. He tilted his head back a little and kisses Jungkook before turning to me. "And I love you, Mairette. Thank you for coming along and making us complete." He leaned in and kissed me.

I smiled at them both. "All three of us are just so fucking sappy," I tell them with a laugh. "You realize that, right?"

Jungkook shrugged his broad shoulders. "So what?"

"It'll probably wear off after a while," Hobi says. "Or not. Who knows. I like it."

Jungkook suddenly busts out into giggles. Actual giggles. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He really does look like a bunny. 

"What're your deal, Sparky?" I ask him.

"I was just thinking about how grossed out Yoongi-Hyung is going to be when he sees the three of us together."

Hobi leans his head onto Jungkook's shoulder and laughs with him. "Oh God. He's going to hate that."

"Especially when he finds out that he's not allowed to play with you anymore," Jungkook says, giving Hobi a pointed stare.

"Nope. He's not," Hobi tells him with a bright smile. "I'm only yours now."

I clear my throat. "Should I leave or..."

Hobi turns to kiss me quickly. "And yours, of course, Yeobo. Sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"He meant in a gay way," Jungkook says with a laugh.

"Dude, come on!" Hobi tells him. "You don't have to say it like that."

Jungkook shrugs. "I said what I said."

Hobi cocks his head to the side and looks Jungkook up and down as best as he can considering that we're all still smushed together.

"Speaking of...what's this I hear about you being willing to bottom?" 

*****************************************************

A/N: Why is this story so fucking sappy? I just want all of my characters to be happy, okay? I can't help it! They're like my babies! I do take drama suggestions, if you have anything, though. -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
1.8M 61.9K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
51.9K 1.4K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
296K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...