Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

28

615 5 14
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I wake up just barely and reach my hand out to feel for Harry, only to find his spot on my bed empty.

He left.

I sit up, being fully awake now and roll my eyes, this man can't stay for one night can he?

Is he embarrassed? Did he regret last night? Hell, I don't even know for sure if I regret last night yet.

Rolling out of bed I walk over to my closet to get ready for the day and not focus on Harry's stupid ass. Deciding on what to wear, I choose a black V neck crop top paired with a brown flannel, baggy blue jeans with a black heart belt, some jewelry and my doc martens.

I leave my bedroom and go straight for my bathroom to do my hair and makeup, I plug in my flat iron then apply concealer, mascara and winged eyeliner. Once the iron is heated up, I straighten my hair and finish all within ten minutes.

I walk out of my bathroom and go straight to my kitchen to feed Nicks, I have to work today at CAIM which sucks but at least I'll see my most favorite people in the world.

As I finished putting food in his bowl and Nicks coming to chow down, I hear a noise in my apartment. I pause in my tracks to make sure I'm not hearing things but then I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around fast and am met with Harry's tall figure standing with arms crossed in my living room.

"Oh, I thought you left." I cross my arms to match him.

He looks at my gesture and grins, "Nope. I've been here the whole time. Even had a cup of coffee while you were getting ready."

I widen my eyes, "You have been here this whole time and didn't say anything? What have you even been doing?"

"I didn't want to bother you just in case you were doing some lady stuff, and I've just been chilling with your cat." Lady stuff? What does that even mean?

"Wait, you were hanging out with Nicks? Wow he's really grown on you, huh Styles?" I point out and can see the embarrassment on his face forming. I swear he is scared of someone seeing him show affection towards anyone or anything.

He clears his throat to rid of the embarrassment, "Why'd you get all dolled up this early?"

"I have to go to work, some of us actually have a real job." I jab while walking towards my fridge to make myself some coffee as well.

"I can take you, I have nothing to do until later tonight." Harry offers.

"Okay." I pour myself a cup, putting ice in it and then looking back up at him, "Wait, what's tonight?"

"We have a concert. Some of us actually have a job." He throws my comment back at me, mocking me and I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Lavigne." He takes a step closer to me which makes me back up into the fridge.

"And why not?" I push.

"You don't know what it does to me. And you don't want to know. Last night was just the start of it." He walks right in front of me and holds my chin while I stare into his piercing green eyes. Those eyes really hypnotize you I swear of it.

Blinking my eyes fast, losing eye contact, I push him back slightly to get out of his hold and grab his keys from my counter after downing my coffee, "Come on, I can't be late." I turn around and throw him his car keys to which he catches and we make our way out of my apartment.

Once we get in his car I connect my phone, I noticed it had changed to Lavigne's Phone instead of what I put for it and decide not to comment on it but smile slightly to myself. I decide to play Nobody by Hozier.

I know Harry doesn't listen to music and probably hates that I turn it on every time we are in the car together, but absolutely nobody can stop me from playing it. He hates everything in life so I don't care.

We finally make it to CAIM with just small talk between us and I thank him and get out of the car.

Finn and Lennon are already inside. I haven't seen or spoken to Finn much since the altercation between him and Harry, to which he was mad at me for and only god knows why, so I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I missed him.

Ever since I got the money from the banquet mission we went on, I decided to just use it towards my apartment instead of spending it on random shit since there's nothing I really need. I also will be using it to keep rent for my shop as well.

Once I step inside, I see both of them standing at the front looking out the windows. I furrow my eyebrows and send an awkward wave, "Uh, hi?"

They quickly walk away from the window after being caught and stride towards me, "Want to explain why you just got out of Harry's car?" Lennon questions me with her hands clasped behind her back.

"Because he drove me here, why is it a big deal?" I set my bag down at my desk in the front and take a seat.

"Why is it not a big deal? Lilah have you been hanging around them like everyday?" Why does she care so much? It's not like either of them have made plans to hangout with me at all.

I glance at Finn to see him standing there awkwardly while watching her scold me for something stupid.

"Lennon can you ever learn how to mind your own fucking business?" Right as I said those words, I immediately slapped my hand to my mouth with regret.

She arches her eyebrows and takes a step back, "Wow. Real nice, Delilah." Hearing her use my full name kind of caught me off guard, she doesn't usually do that unless she's completely pissed with me.  She walks off towards her studio and I sigh while looking at Finn.

He shrugs, "I'm not going to even get involved."

"Yeah, well you already are Finn."

He takes a step closer and leans on my desk, "She cares about you Lilah, as do I, and we don't want to see you get hurt. Do you even really know that guy? Or any of them for that matter?"

I raise my arms up in the air by my side, "Oh my god we aren't dating! Can everyone stop making such a big deal out of this? It's my life Finn. Both of you need to realize that. And yes, I know them pretty fucking well not that it's any of your business either."

He nods slowly while looking down and walks away to his studio, leaving me alone.

I put my head in my hands while sighing, but eventually shaking it off and doing some paperwork.

After a busy day, considering it's a Friday, we are finally closed. As I'm closing it up and they are about to leave, Finn walks up to me making me turn to face him as he speaks up, "Come to my place tonight, we should all talk."

I glance at the clock, "I have somewhere to be in two hours."

"It won't be long, I promise." Right as he spoke, Lennon came walking out with her bag in hand and refusing to meet my eyes.

I agree and we all leave, I text Harry not to pick me up and that I'll see him at the concert to which he replies an "okay" with and I get in Finn's car while Lennon gets into hers.

The drive to Finns house was short, although kind of painful because neither of us spoke on the way there. I didn't even have music playing to drown out my thoughts.

We get into his apartment with Lennon right behind me and all sit down on his couch.

They are sat next to each other across from me and Finn's the first to say something, "Alright, we need to settle this. I'm tired of the recent fighting between the two of you, it's unlike you both."

I glance at Lennon who is still not looking at me and I roll my eyes, "You know what? Fine. I'll go first."

"I'm tired of you trying to tell me how to live my life. I have friends, friends that you happen to not like, and I could care less honestly. It's my fucking life and it's exhausting having to battle between you and Finn constantly saying you're worried about me when it's none of your goddamn business." I let out a breath after rambling out as much as I can and this time I don't regret it. It needed to be said.

He has wide eyes while she is just sitting there with arms crossed, "Anything else you want to add?" He asks me, "Want to explain what happened between you and Harry? Because I know that's who you fought." His eyes widen, not expecting that from me.

"We had an altercation. Nothing to worry about." He assures. I don't buy it.

He looks to his right at Lennon and she looks at him as well. I see him widen his eyes again at her to urge her on and she sits up fully while making eye contact with me finally.

"Well, I'm sorry that you feel we are controlling you but that's not our intentions. We do care for you Lilah. You might not see it but trust me when I say we do. We will always worry about you because you're our best friend whether you like it or not." She admits.

"Why the fuck do you keep saying we?! Why cant you just speak for yourself?! It feels like you both gang up on me all the damn time, you share the same opinion on me and who I involve in my life yet when I ask you about it you just try to take it easy on me. I'm not some fragile little girl so stop fucking treating me like one!" I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Finn questions as I reach the door but I ignore him and slam the door shut behind me.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry.

I walk out of his building and call Harry since I'm stranded with no car. I really should've planned ahead instead of just going with Finn.

I'm so fucking done with them. They act like they can control me and who I associate myself with. They know nothing about me or what's going on in my life right now.

Harry picks up after the second ring, "Yeah?"

"Hey, are you at the venue?" I ask through the phone. "No I'm about to leave, why?"

"Because I may or may not be stranded at Finn's with no ride home or to the venue." I speak swiftly. I hear him chuckle through the phone, "I'm on my way. Send me the address." He says and hangs up. I text him the address right away.

I wait on the curb for about fifteen minutes until he finally pulls up, "Thank you for picking me up." I mutter.

"What happened in there? They just left you to fend for yourself?"

"No, I sort of stormed out so it's technically my fault but I don't want to talk about them. Can we just go?"

He nods and puts the car in drive and pulls away.

We make it to my apartment so I can change quickly and once I do, keeping my hair and makeup the same, I put on a tight black dress over a white long sleeved off the shoulder shirt and my high boots. Once I'm satisfied I go back out to his car.

I open the car door and his head shoots up at my entrance, once I buckle my seatbelt, I wait for him to reverse but after sitting there for a few seconds I glance at him to see him staring at me, "What? Do I look weird?"

He clears his throat while shaking his head, "Erm, n-no you look good." He reverses the car and makes his way to the venue.

I take this time to evaluate him, his long curly hair is down but pushed out of his face, he's wearing black jeans with converse and a T shirt with the band Ramones on it. He looks casual.

"Wait. You like that band?" I blurt out pointing at his shirt.

He looks down at his shirt and then at me, "Oh yeah. I guess they're okay."

"So you do like some music? I knew it." I sit back in my seat silently praising myself for being right.

I hear him scoff but simply ignore it to bask in my success.

We finally pull up to the venue and park in the back to avoid all of their fans and make our way to his dressing room. This is the first time I've been here quite some time before the show starts to where I get to hang backstage beforehand.

Once he opens his door with me behind him, I see all of the guys sitting on his couches smoking a joint and drinking alcohol.

When they realize it's us they greet me, Niall and Zayn get up to give me a hug and Louis nods at me with a genuine smile. I think last night changed our views on each other. Knowing he doesn't hate me makes me feel better and I think he feels better too now that he doesn't have to keep an act up. Liam on the other hand for sure hates me and I don't care because he's rude so the feelings mutual.

I take a seat in between Louis and Zayn with Niall and Harry across from me and Liam in a chair to my left.

"So Lilah, are you excited to watch us play tonight?" Niall asks after blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Duh. It's been a while so I wanna see if you guys lost your spark." I joke.

They laugh slightly, "Oh please. That shit sticks with us forever." Harry fires back.

"Dude, you only know how to sing. Let us do the talking when it comes to talent." Niall argues  with a hand up in front of Harry's chest while inhaling more smoke.

I push back a laugh so that I'm not next on his list, "Niall, I will take your guitar and shove it up your ass." Harry threatens. Yeah I'll just sit back on this one.

Niall doesn't seem phased by his comment at all, he just simply rolls his eyes and moves on.

"Oh we forgot to tell you, we have a mission coming up that you have to be there for."

I look up at Zayn to see him looking directly at me so I glance around at all the guys to see them looking at me as well, "Wait you're talking to me?" He nods with a laugh, "Oh. Okay, when? And what for?"

"Don't worry it's in a couple weeks so you have plenty of time to train but we are robbing a museum. Supposedly one of the most popular ones in California so we have to be really careful for it. We'll explain more to you when it gets closer. Just wanted to warn you." Zayn explains the plan to me.

I just nod my head instead of commenting further because if I do, it probably wouldn't be actual words that come out. I've only been on one mission before so to say I'm scared shitless is an understatement.

A knock on the door cuts off my thoughts and someone on the other side yells, "Boys you're on in five! Get out there!" They all stand up and Louis hands me a pass, "Here put this on, you're watching from the side of the stage instead of in the crowd." I take it from him with a smile and strap it around my neck.

They make their ways onto the stage with me on the side, technically backstage, and they get everything ready with the crowd cheering loudly.

Their opening song is Kill My Mind, one that I definitely know. Then they play Little Black Dress, another that I'm familiar with. As Harry was singing a certain verse he turned his head to look at me from the side and grins into his microphone. I look down at what I'm wearing and notice that it's another black dress like what I wore at the last show. No wonder he does that.

They all look like their enjoying this so much. Harry runs across the stage urging everyone to dance and sing with them from time to time and Liam and Niall would stand next to each other to play their parts on their guitars together.

They finish the show and walk off with the crowd cheering the loudest they have the whole time.

They take out their earpieces and hand them to someone while walking towards me, "Good job boys. I see that the spark is definitely still there." I congratulate while high fiving all of them.

They all walk off to go get cleaned up because of the sweat that is drenching them but Harry stops in front of me almost making me collide with him, he turns around and leans into my ear, "Come to my place with me." I lean back to look into his eyes and his eyebrows are raised. I nod, agreeing to it and he walks away. I stand there for a minute to compose myself and make my way to the dressing rooms.

Before opening, I knock just in case and the door opens, revealing Louis. "Oh sorry I thought this was—" He stops me from continuing, "It's fine, come in." He nods into his room and I step in.

I go to sit on his couch and he joins me, "Listen, I wanna talk about last night," He starts, "I know I already apologized for making you think I didn't like you or whatever but I want you to know that I truly am sorry. You're cool Lilah, and I'm sorry for ever making you feel uncomfortable. I was just thinking about our conversation we had and it made me think back to every time I made a rude or gross comment about you."

I smile softly at him, "I appreciate that Louis. Thank you for apologizing. You're pretty cool too." He smiles back at me and pushes my shoulder while laughing and I do the same.

His door opens and in comes Harry, "You ready to go Lavigne?" His hair is in a bun instead of down.

I nod and stand up, turning to Louis who has a confused look on his face, probably because I'm leaving with Harry again, "I'll see you?"

He stands up and nods while going in for a hug, I hesitated a bit because he's never hugged me but I hug him back. Well now I know he's a pretty good hugger.

I walk out of his dressing room with Harry and we leave the venue, going into his car.

He pulls out of the venue while I stay silent, "No music today?" His voice startled me a bit, "Uh, I guess not." I force a soft smile and look back out of the window.

"What's up with you, Lavigne?"

Still looking out of the window I say, "Nothing's wrong. Just tired." I'm actually really fucking nervous. For the upcoming mission, what's happening between me, Lennon and Finn and most importantly what's going on between Harry and I. There's so much going on in my head.

He hums to my comment but continues driving while staying silent.

We pull up to his place and make our way in, I take off my boots and place them by his door while he turns on all the lights.

"Harry I need to ask you something." He turns around and faces me while raising his eyebrows, "What is this?" I wave my hand between us. We haven't spoken about last night at all.

"What is what?"

I throw my head back and groan, "What is going on with us? I need to know ahead of time so I know what to do."

He clears his throat while walking towards me, "What would you like this to be?" He's standing right in front of me now and is looking into my eyes, suddenly I can't speak. "Come on, Lavigne. Use your words." He urges on.

"I don't know." I speak softly while looking behind him at the wall.

"Well neither do I, so let's just start from there so we can figure it out together, yeah?" He grabs my chin and forces me to look into his green eyes, and I nod.

I stand up on my tippy toes and clash our lips together. He grabs my face as my hands are around his neck and we both inhale sharply.

He moves his arms down my body and stops underneath my ass, "Jump." He mumbles through kisses and I oblige. Now my legs and arms are hooked around him with him holding me up. He darts his tongue out and I open my mouth further to dart mine out to meet his as he walks backwards towards his bedroom.

He keeps the light off while leading us to the bed and slowly leans down to where my back meets his bed and him on top of me, his left arm holding up his weight with his right still hooked on my thigh. He breaks the kiss and looks deeply into my eyes, "Is this okay?" I nod and he shakes his head, "Words, Lavigne."

"Y-Yes this is okay." I mumble.

He kisses me again with just a peck then stands up fully and grabs the collar of his shirt to take it off, he throws it to the side and leans back down to take off my dress, reaching for the hem and pulling it all the way up, "Arms up." He says deeply to which I listen.

He takes off my white long sleeve after and throws them to the side, leaving me in just my black bra and underwear. He sits back up and looks at my body, every inch of it. "So beautiful." He admires.

I smile and sit up, reaching my hand for his belt. I unclasp it and take it out of the loops. Then I unzip his jeans and pull them down, leaving him in his boxers. I look up into his eyes and he nods, allowing me to pull down his boxers too.

My hands are slightly shaking due to my nerves and he notices, "Hey, don't be nervous. If you don't want to do anything then just say it." He reassures me and I nod while reaching forward to pull down his underwear. His dick springs up and rests on his stomach.

Holy shit it's bigger than I thought.

"How—" As if he knew what I was going to say he answers, "It's nine inches." His voice is filled with confidence.

I widen my eyes, not expecting it. Just breathe Delilah. You don't have to do anything. Remember that.

I reach my hand forward and grab it, causing him to suck in a sharp breath, I start rubbing up and down and see his pre cum leaking down his tip. I lean forward and lick from the bottom to the top and wrapping my mouth around his tip, collecting the cum dripping off.

"Jesus, Lavigne." He grabs ahold of my hair and holds it up while throwing his head back.

I start sucking up and down with nothing but grunts and moans leaving his mouth. It turns me on when guys make noise, when they don't I feel like they aren't into it as much and I lose confidence.

I take my right hand and pump it up and down at the bottom of his dick, the parts that my mouth can't reach due to the fact that it's already filling up my entire mouth and throat.

Every time it curves down my throat he moans, "Fuck, right there." He praises.

Thank god for my no gag reflex or else I would've thrown up on his dick right now that's for damn sure.

I take my mouth off and spit on it to lubricate it more and continue on, his head leans back down to look at me and I look up at him, making eye contact.

"You look so beautiful on your knees for me, baby." I hum at the comment and continue sucking.

I feel him twitch in my mouth, which I take as a sign to go faster. "Holy shit. I'm about to cum, keep doing that." He pushes my head forward which shocks me a little bit, causing me to put my left hand to rest on his thigh, "Hit me if it's too much."

With my hand pumping him at the bottom and my mouth sucking the top, I take my hand off and force it down my throat as far as I can and then I pull back with a popping noise, "I'm almost there, baby. You're doing so good."

I feel him twitch again and he pulls back, "Do you want to swallow it?" He pumps himself as it's out of my mouth, "Yes." I confirm and he grins.

I take him in my mouth again and work my hand even faster while pushing him down my throat, "Fuck!" He grunts as I feel it shoot down my throat.

He pulls back a little bit to leave it hanging in my mouth and taps it on my tongue as it keeps shooting out. He grabs my chin and forces it shut, "Swallow it for me, pretty girl."

I swallow it and hold my tongue out to prove so, once he sees it he forces me closer to him and kisses me, tasting himself on me.

Fuck that was hot.

He lets go of me and pushes me back so I'm flat on the bed with him standing in front of me, "You're turn." He pulls me closer to the edge and leans on top of me. Reaching for my bra he looks down at me, "Are you sure?" He asks again.

Consent is so hot.

"I'm sure." I confirm. He unclasps my bra and reaches for my underwear to pull it down whilst maintaining eye contact, then he squats down in front of me.

He grabs my thighs and pushes them apart, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable.

"You're so wet for me, aren't you?" He glides a finger between my folds and collects the wetness which makes me squirm, "Yes," he cuts me off before I can continue on, "Only for me, right?"

"Only for you, Harry."

He nods, "Hold still." He pulls me even closer to him with his mouth leveled to my core.

He licks a line in between my folds and I gasp while gripping the bedsheets, "God you taste so fucking good, can't get enough of it."

He pushes his tongue inside of me twice and then goes straight to my clit, "Fuck! Right there, Harry." I whine.

He starts by flicking it back and forth and then completely sucking on it, making me inhale sharply.

What is breathing at this point?

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Mhm."

"Do I need to remind you every time to use your words?" He pulls back completely making me whine, "Yes it feels so fucking good please don't stop." I squirm from the coldness, he finally goes back and sucks on my clit again.

He pushes a finger inside of me, catching me off guard and making me moan louder than I should have, "I'm gonna try to add three."

He pushes the second one in and out to stretch me out a little bit and groans while flicking his tongue back and forth.

After he stretches me out, he eases the third one in and I gasp at the feeling, "Fuck you're so tight." I moan at his words.

"Can you handle this?" He pushes all three fingers in and out of me, opening me up. "Of course I can," I smile down at him slightly out of breath and he returns it at my confidence.

With three fingers pumping inside of me and his tongue working on my clit, my mind is on overdrive. I can barely even breathe right now.

"Cum for me sweet girl." He urges on while working his fingers even faster causing me to yell out a moan, "Oh my fucking god!"

He works on my clit even faster than his fingers and I can feel it coming on, everything turns white and my legs start to shake. He grips my thigh harshly, most likely causing a bruise, and he lets out a grunt. Tears are forcing their way out of my eyes.

Then it comes. Well, I do.

I mutter out too many curse words and his name over and over, when it becomes too sensitive I push his head back and he finally lets go.

I drop my head back down on his bed and let out a loud sigh while closing my eyes, taking deep breaths.

"How are you feeling, Lavigne?" His voice pulls me out of my daze and I lazily open my eyes with a small smile forming on my face, I meet eyes with him and he's smiling at me, his dimples on display. He wipes his mouth with his thumb and sucks on it to clean himself off. "Fucking tired."

He chuckles at my comment and walks over to his closet, pulling out a towel and hoodie to lay on the bed. He wipes the towel around my area to clean me off then he gets himself changed into a hoodie and sweatpants.

I close my eyes shut again and feel the bed dip down, "Come on, lets get you dressed."

I open my tired eyes and sit up slowly, he grabs the hoodie from the bed and pulls it over my head and maneuvers my hand through the sleeves while I just sit there like a rag doll.

Once it's down fully he grabs my underwear and pulls it up my legs.

He pats my thigh and pulls me up to the head of the bed, laying me down on the pillow. I mutter a thank you and feel him lay down on the opposite side of me, reaching his harm to hook around my waist and pushing his leg in between mine, resting it there. As I'm drifting off to sleep I can only think of one thing.

Harry Styles what the hell are you doing to me?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys this was my second smut chapter i know it was terrible I hate writing them LOL it's so awkward but I hope u didn't totally hate it bc there's sm more to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 7 5
Louis is a human-demon hybrid with piercings, tattoos-a lot of blood on his hands. he's out to avenge his long dead lover. Then there's Harry- an inn...
60.6K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
964 17 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...