Dépaysement (h.s)

Per complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Més

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

27

542 5 9
Per complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I've been up all night. I came home last night and tried to sleep but it clearly didn't work. My brain would not shut off. I stayed up all night worried.

Worried about Harry.

After I found the painting in his car, I knew it was connected to Calum. Seeing him last night made my whole world spin. Racked with fear, I couldn't understand what was happening.

I finally got out of bed after sitting there forever since I knew I was going to Reign tonight with the boys.

Harry told me he'd let Calum go and I hope he did, he doesn't deserve to die. No one truly does in my mind. Although, apart of me was telling me to change my mind and tell Harry to do what he wants with him because nobody knows what he's capable of. Even I didn't.

I've done nothing but dwell all day and since the club opens soon, I decide it's time to get ready and finally escape my apartment.

I decide to get in the shower. I walk to my bathroom and reach in the shower to turn it on. While it's warming up, I strip off all my clothes.

Once the water is hot enough, I get in. The hot water falling all over me causes me to let out a sigh. I wet my hair completely and grab my shampoo and scrub it into my scalp. I continue with conditioner on my ends. After I wash my body, I just stand there for what feels like years, staring off.

I reach my hand out the shower to grab a towel after turning it off, ready to get dressed. I put on a black crop top and a maroon skirt with flower designs on it.

I blow dry my hair until it's dry and leave it like it is because it's basically pin straight. I start my makeup off with some concealer under my eyes and on spots that need it. Then continue with mascara and winged eyeliner, my usual. After adding some jewelry to the outfit, I grab my things and leave the bathroom

I spot Nicks curled up on the couch. I'm so grateful for him, even though he's a cat he's been there through it all with me. He just sat around with me all day to keep me company.

I throw on some black boots paired with white socks poking out at the top and soon enough I'm out the door.

I called an Uber knowing I was drinking tonight so once it pulls into my lot I get into it and we leave to Reign.

Within 15 minutes I'm getting out of the Uber and walking towards the club.

I spot Niall at the bar, typical.

"Hi Ni." I try to say loud enough so he can hear. He sees me and instantly pulls me into a hug.

"Lilah! You gotta do a shot with me, cmon." He nods his head to the shot glasses lined on the bar counter.

He slides a shot glass over to me that's full of a liquid I will probably hate the taste of.

"Here, link your arm around mine." I do as he says.

I look to Niall and we both start laughing out loud for absolutely no reason. "3..2....1!" Niall screams and we both do our shot.

He grabs me by the hand once we gulp it and drags me to where the boys are, which is in their usual spot upstairs at their booth. My eyes instantly catch Harry.

I sit down in between Louis and Niall. I don't even know what they're talking about so I sit there and act interested.

I can see Harry out of the corner of my eye, he can't keep his gaze off me. I don't really blame him because I'm doing the same thing.

I decide to go get more shots but I didn't wanna go alone so I chose to ask Louis.

"Come do shots with me please?" I lean over into his ear. Harry's jaw clenched and he looked away from me for once. Louis nods at my question.

Niall moves out of the way so Louis and I can get out. We follow down the stairs to the bar and he orders four shots, two for each of us.

"Cheers," We hit our glasses together and back down on the table to then throw it down. I can feel the burn of the alcohol run down my throat as I swallow.

The Thrill by Wiz Khalifa and Empire of the Sun starts playing through the club speakers.

"Dance with me!" I try to say loud enough so he can hear. "I don't dance, Delilah." He states.

I ignore his statement and grab him by the hand, dragging him to the dance floor. I spot Harry at the top of the stairs watching my every move. The music is blaring so loud I can't hear anything else.

I start dancing while Louis is just standing there, he sticks out like a sore thumb. I grab his shoulders and start jumping to see if he'd move and inch. He didn't. I blame it on my noodle arms.

"Why do you hate me Louis?"

He looks at me with wide eyes, unsure as to why I asked what I did. He stays silent but starts dancing slightly. At least he's dancing with me.

"What did I do to you?" I stand still on the dance floor begging for an answer.

He doesn't notice I stopped jumping around with him right away but once he does he stands right in front of me.

"Erm, I don't know what you're talking about Delilah. I'm dancing with you what else do you want?" He said it with a hint of anger. It hit me in the face. I was about to give up and walk away until he grabbed my arm.

"I don't hate you okay? You didn't do anything, all I want is to keep you safe and the only way I can do that is to keep to myself. I don't want you to get hurt." He says with a look of sadness.

"I'm not gonna get hurt, why does everyone think I will? It's partially my fault that I got involved."

"Because we've seen it all Lilah, you haven't." He says. "What this life does to people, how it effects them, it's fucking brutal. I'm sorry for it coming off as hatred. I'm just trying to keep you safe." He repeats. I understand why they worry so much but how can they say that when half of them act like, or truly do hate me.

"I understand. Wanna go back?" We both leave the dance floor and go back upstairs to the boys.

"Oh great you're back, Harry won't shut the fuck up about you." Zayn tells me, clearly annoyed.

My eyes go wide and my cheeks flush, I ignore the stare from everyone and sit down.

After just sitting there making small talk with everyone, Niall suddenly drags me out of the booth and downstairs to the bar, ignoring my protests.

"Niall, I'm not doing more shots tonight!" I refuse as we get to the main floor.

"No need, we're dancing." His eyes wander elsewhere until he stops and stares. "OI, get your grumpy ass over here!" He screams in the direction he was looking at. I turn to see who he's screaming at and I lock eyes with Harry, immediately turning back around to Niall.

"Niall! What are you doing?!" I whisper shout at him.

Harry comes over to us, "What the fuck do you want?" He questions with a clenched jaw.

"Someone's upset." I whisper making Niall chuckle then walk away suddenly after something grabbed his attention, leaving me with Harry.

Harry grabs ahold of my waist. "What was that love?" He leans into my ear while I stay silent. I look for Niall just to see him dancing with random girls.

"Oh, cat got your tongue huh, Lavigne?"

"What do you want Harry?" I turn to face him.

"You don't wanna know what I want." My breath hitches in my throat as he leans down sucking on my neck. He spins me around. "Dance Lavigne, that's what I was called over here for right?"

When he said that I just stood there with a confused look on my face. I grind my hood against Harry, feeling his hands on my hips.

He continues his attack on my neck which has me gasping for air. "Harry stop, we're in the middle of the dance floor." I order as he starts to toy with the skirt on my body.

"Lavigne, don't act like you wouldn't like it. Everybody watching you while I-"

"Okay I've heard enough."

I turn around to face him, he looks me dead in the eyes. Our foreheads are touching and the only thing you can hear is our heavy breathing. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine.

The kiss was rough as his tongue met mine. Everything started getting hot so I broke away from the kiss.

"Let's go." I take Harry by the hand and head towards the exit.

After exiting Reign, Harry takes the lead and we head to his car. We both know what we want and we both plan on getting it.

We get into his car and he is instantly speeding away.

"My house." I say.

"What?"

"My house, it's closer from here than yours."

"If that's what you want, pretty girl." Harry says with a smirk. That stupid fucking smirk gets me every single time.

His hand starts to wander over to me. He rests it on my thigh making small circles. We didn't talk on the way to my house because all our minds could focus on was getting there faster.

We get to my apartment and Harry is already out of the car waiting for me. I get out and we head up to my floor.

I get to my door after me and Harry were basically running through the lobby. My hands are shaking and I can't focus enough to get the key in the door. Finally after struggling embarrassingly hard, I get it and the door opens.

Harry pushes me into the apartment and closes the door with my back to it.

His lips are on mine as soon as that door was closed. My hands fly up to hold his cheeks. I deepen the kiss and start walking with him backwards to my bedroom.

He notices what I'm doing and breaks away and throws me over his shoulder. "Harry put me down now!" I start laughing.

He throws me onto my bed and crawls right on top of me.

He darts for my neck, sucking harshly at the skin. I let out a whimper.

Harry starts moving his hands down my body reaching for the hem of my shirt. "Delilah, you want this right?" I nod my head before he even finishes.

"Words pretty girl. I know you can use them."

"Y-yes I want this, it's okay." I state already a mess beneath him. He continues with ripping my shirt off of my body and moves to look at the sight. "God Lavigne, you're so beautiful." He states as he reached for my breasts and cups them. I let out a gasp.

Harry starts kissing down my body until he gets to my skirt. He unzips the skirt and throws it on the floor. All I'm left in is my bra and underwear.

"I can't wait to take these off of you sweet girl."  Harry continues his kissing down my body.

"Please, Harry."

"Please what? I don't know what you want Lavigne, use that pretty mouth and tell me, yeah?"

He starts playing with the bands on my underwear. He looks up at me waiting for my response.

"Touch me."

"There you go that's all you had to say baby." After he responds he rips my underwear off my body. I feel the cold air wash over me and I look up to see Harry.

"Fucking hell Lavigne. I can't get enough of you."

"Harry please do something." I cry out. Begging for him to release the pressure in my stomach.

"As you wish love." With that he shoots his hands to go through my folds collecting the arousal already there.

"So wet for me already baby. Did dancing on me get you all worked up?" Harry teases me. He starts to rub small circles on my clit and my hips buck.

"Yes y-yes." I whisper.

"All because of me pretty girl. If I had known it affected you that much I would've taken you home sooner." Harry is still teasing me while playing with my clit.

"I can't wait to get a taste of that fucking pussy." I moan at the words he's speaking.

"Oh my god. Harry-" My words are cut off when he leans down and wraps his arms around my thighs placing his hands on my stomach.

He spreads kisses all around my thighs. Once he's decided he's had enough he licks a strip up  my cunt. He starts sucking on my clit and I let out the loudest moan. My back lifts off the bed but he holds me down.

"You taste so fucking amazing. I'm never gonna be able to stop." Harry goes back to push his tongue into me.

"Oh fuck me." I whimper. Harry is still sucking on my clit.

"Want my fingers baby?"

I moan at the thought of his fingers coated in my cum.

"Please Harry I need them." With that he pushes two fingers into me and starts curling to hit my g spot. I let out a moan and take my hand to cover my mouth to be more quiet.

"No I want you to look me in the eyes while I eat your pussy. I want to hear you scream my name." He adds another finger and pumps into me harder than he was before. I obey what he says and look him in the eyes while he's licking up and down my cunt. Moaning at the eye contact.

"Fuck fuck fuck Harry I'm gonna cum." I throw my head around feeling the pressure become too much.

"Let go baby I know you're ready I can feel you clenching around my fingers." Harry let's out a hum as he works me harder and faster.

"Oh- shit Harry oh my god!" I scream when the pressure starts to release. The burn sticks with me. I feel euphoric.

"Good fucking girl cum all over my fingers." Harry slows down his pumping and rides me out of my high.

He pulls his hands out from me and brings them to his mouth. He sucks off all of my cum from his fingers and swallows. My face feels hot and my body is so sore. He leans down again and goes to lick up through me again.

"Harry I'm sensit-"

"I'm just cleaning up the mess you made, someone has to do it." He says back with a grin.

"Let's get you cleaned up okay?" Harry offers to help me up to go to the bathroom. I didn't wanna look weak so I tried to go alone. He ended up just throwing me over his shoulder again.

I don't fight with him about it as I'm so drained and just laugh at the action. I go to the bathroom and Harry walks out to give privacy. I come out of the bathroom to find Harry taking off his clothes.

"Let's go to bed love."

"You don't want me to return the favor?" I question.

"I'd love that but tonight's about you okay so let's just get some rest, yeah?" I crawl in bed and face him. I don't bother saying anything as I'm too tired.

"Goodnight Lavigne." Harry whispers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

writing smut is so awko taco

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
49.3K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...