Dépaysement (h.s)

complicatedfr3aks tarafından

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Daha Fazla

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

26

549 7 11
complicatedfr3aks tarafından

Harry Styles

After I left Delilah's last night I made a quick stop at Zayn's to go over what we're gonna do with the guy in our basement.

To save you from a long story, we're probably going to kill him.

He's a nuisance to us, if he is beefing with Luca and wants to take down his men, then that means he wants to take us down too. Just because I don't like Luca doesn't mean I won't protect him or us if stuff like this happens. He gave me this life of protection and stability, I owe him.

He's still tied up in the basement, I know this for sure because Louis and Liam stayed overnight to watch him in case he tried to escape. We know he isn't as stupid as he seems, he would probably know a way to get out.

I just have to figure out why he's doing this and who he's working with. It has to be someone important and knows more about Luca and the mafia we're associated with than they let on.

The guys want me to bring Delilah to Reign to train her but I don't think it's a good idea. We wouldn't do it in the basement clearly but what if she gets nosey or he makes a lot of noise. It may be in a secluded area but it's not exactly soundproof.

But, my opinion doesn't matter because I'm currently on my way to her apartment to pick her up and bring her to Reign.

I pick up my phone, press her contact and bring it to my ear, "Hello?" She answers on the second ring, "I'm on my way to get you right now, get ready because we're training at Reign," I inform her. "Like right now?" Her voice comes out muffled, "Yes right now. Are you eating?" I hear clattering noises on her end, "Yeah just cereal, I'll be ready in ten." She finishes and hangs up the phone.

I pull up to her building shortly after the phone call and text her that I'm here. She comes out within five minutes of my text and has her hair in two braids while wearing a cropped crew neck sweater and leggings. She has some white shoes on that I could care less about the name of.

"Sup Styles," She steps in the car and closes the door, I raise my eyebrows at the comment, "What?" She questions.

"Did you seriously just say sup?"

"Yeah what's it to you?" She's acts weird all the time but right now she's almost too weird.

I ignore the comment and reverse the car, putting my arm on her headrest and looking behind me.

She connects her phone to my Bluetooth and plays Peach by Kevin Abstract. I only know that because it says the name of the song on my screen. Her music taste is quite odd. I've listened to music so much lately just because of her, and I hate it.

"Who's your favorite music artist?" She speaks up after a silent drive with just the music in the background. I shrug, "I don't listen to music much so I don't think I have one."

Her jaw drops open, "You're kidding right? You don't have one song that you like? Or artist?"

I purse my lips and shake my head and her eyes widen with her jaw still dropped, she's acting as if I just told her I killed her whole family with the way she's reacting.

"Nope," She says emphasizing the P, "That's going to change. I'll turn you on to so many artists and songs that will blow that small mind of yours." I arch my eyebrows, "I can think other ways you can turn me on." She squints her eyes at me from the comment, "Shut up." We both chuckle.

After driving for a couple more minutes in silence she speaks up again, "What is that?" I turn my head to her and see her eyes on something in the backseat.

I turn my head behind me quickly to glance at it, "A painting." I say obviously.

"No shit. Why do you have it?" I glance at her and see her eyebrows furrowed, "Why do you want to know?" I question.

"Because that was my favorite painting at my ex boyfriends gallery. Remember when I told you his parents owned one? That was there."

Holy shit. "Erm, I bought that off of someone. I'm sure it's a different painting, could be by the same artist." I quickly think of a lie.

This can't be the same guy right? I mean there's probably hundreds of that same painting out there.

"No, I would recognize that painting anywhere, it's the only one out there."

You've got to be kidding me.

"You know what, maybe we should train another day, yeah?" I turn the car back around and head straight for her building to drop her off.

"Okay.." She drags on. I see her glancing between me and the painting here and there but I stay silent the whole drive, as does she.

Once I pull into the lot of her building she clears her throat and faces towards me, "Is everything okay?" I meet her brown eyes and nod, "Yeah everything's good. I just have somewhere to be."

She looks me up and down and then nods, getting out of the car. Once she's in her building I leave and make my way to Reign.

I pull into the lot and park my car. Once I open the club doors I practically run to the basement.

The guys all shoot their heads towards me at my sudden arrival, "Styles, everything good?" Liam asks me while standing up from his chair.

"Yup. Dandy." I make my way over to the guy in the chair and squat in front of him, he looks at me with a straight face, "What's your name?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "You don't know my name? What kind of kidnappers are you?"

I hear Niall slightly laugh from his seat and I send him a glare which quickly shuts him up, "What is your goddamn name?" I repeat.

"It's Calum. Why?"

I knew it.

"Calum." I say to myself. He has a confused look on his face and I stand back up which makes him lift his head up at me.

"Do you happen to know a Delilah, Calum?" I question while crossing my arms.

He widens his eyes, "W-Why are you asking me that?"

"You don't ask questions. You only give answers. So I will ask again, do you know Delilah?"

He loses eye contact with me and looks down at the floor, "Yes." He mutters.

"What does any of this have to do with Lilah?" Louis questions.

I look over at all of them to see them filled with confusion and point at Calum, "Everyone meet Calum, Delilah's ex boyfriend." 

They all widen their eyes, "You're fucking joking right?" Louis steps forward.

I shake my head to confirm it is in fact him and glance at him to see his head shoot back up, "Wait how do you know Delilah?"

I clear my throat and try to think of a lie, "She comes to the club we own sometimes." Zayn speaks for me. Thank god he didn't say the name or else that would have been worse. Calum doesn't know where he is right now.

I nod to go along with it and Calum just glances between all of us, "Can I see her?"

I chuckle, "You seriously think that'll work? No way in hell would you even be able to get within 10 feet of her."

He grits his teeth, "Let me fucking see her. I need to talk to her, there's stuff she needs to know."

"Stuff like what?" Niall questions while they all huddle around him, joining me.

He shakes his head while swallowing harshly, "No. I'm not telling you shit."

Right as I was about to speak up another voice cut me off, "Harry I need to talk to you about the paint—"

I shoot my head to the direction of the voice and see Delilah standing at the end of the staircase in the basement, great.

She's stopped dead in her tracks staring wide eyed at her ex boyfriend.

"Am I seeing shit right now?" She's appalled.

"Erm, I can explain this." I walk closer to her and she takes a step back.

"Delilah please help me and let me go!" Calum shouts at her while trying to wriggle his way out of the chair. Niall quickly takes a piece of duct tape and puts it over his mouth to shut him up.

"What the fuck is going on?! He's the one you kidnapped?!" She drops her bag on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"Delilah just listen to me okay?" She still hasn't looked me in the eyes, "Calum is a bad guy, we had to do this or else he would have done worse than what he's already done."

"W-What are you talking about? What d-did he do?!" She stammers. I can see her hands shaking from here, I inch my way closer to her with my hands up in front of me to assure her everything's fine.

"He killed half our men." Liam blurts out calmly while sitting back down at the table watching this unfold.

"Are you fucking kidding me Li?! I was going to get there!" I scold him for his lack of common sense.

"Are you sure it was him?" She finally looks directly in my eyes, "How do you know?"

I nod, "I'm positive. We got it all on footage, including his face. I can explain all of it to you later I just need you to go, alright?"

She looks back and forth between me and Calum debating her choices. Once she does it a couple times she walks closer to me, "You cant kill him Harry. I don't care what he did, he doesn't deserve to die. Please promise me you won't kill him." Her eyes are brimmed with tears.

I look back at Calum to see him sitting there calmly, almost relaxed as if he was expecting her to say that. 

I sigh, "Fine. I won't kill him."

"Mate what the fuck?! That's not your call to make!" Liam stands up from the chair with arms held out in annoyance. I glare at him with wide eyes telling him to shut up.

"Now go before I change my mind." I look back at her to see her face the opposite from relaxed. She glances at the rest of the guys and her ex boyfriend before exiting up the stairs and leaving the club.

"You bastard! Why cant we kill him?!" Liam steps in front of me pushing me back, I grab his collar and come up straight in his face, "Because you fucking idiot, do you know how hard that would be for her? Have some fucking empathy and get your head out of your ass!" I shove him away from me and walk towards Calum. "I'm going to let you go." He perks up at my comment, "But, if I see or hear of you going anywhere near Delilah, I won't be afraid to find you, skin you alive and feed you to the bears. And you stay away from us, Luca and anyone associated with him. Got it?" He widens his eyes from my promising comment but nods slowly. I take off the tape from his mouth and untie him from the chair.

I grab his shoulder and push him forward to guide him out of the club, "Now get the fuck out of here." I push him out of the doors.

"I don't know where the fuck I am and don't have a phone, how do you expect me to leave?" He whines.

"Walk for all I care dipshit. Run along." I shoo him away and close the doors and lock them.

I push my hand through my hair while sighing, then walk to the bar to pour myself a drink because of this long ass hectic day.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" A voice approaches me, Zayn.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I gulp down my drink and pour another.

"He's going to find a way to retaliate. He already did it to half of our men just because they turned him down. He's a crazy motherfucker." He tries to explain to me but I just shrug, "Like I said, I'm not afraid to kill him if I see him again and for D-, his sake, I hope I don't." I rush out.

"Yeah well, if we ever do see him again then I cant wait to tell you I told you so." He pats my shoulder and walks away.

I cant wait to explain this all to Delilah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Plot twist #1

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
3.4M 65.9K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...