Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K โ˜† Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K โ˜… Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirล
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

084

10.9K 796 237
By Ninecoco2005

Ran, Rindoū and you all sat together on the couch in their house, heads huddled together as you all stared at the message from Kawasaki. Ran looked like he was going to start crying again while Rindoū scoffed at his brother's antics.

"What do you think we should do now, [Name]-chan?!" Ran whispered as inched closer to you, making Rindoū push him away slightly, "Want me to talk to Ai? We could send her and make it seem like it was her... I'm sure she'd be happy to take that role..." You shook your head with a small smile.

"Ai-san is the daughter of the Chief of the police, I'm sure Kawasaki knows her." You calmly explained as you leaned back into the sofa and placed an arm on its backrest, holding the phone in one hand to type it in easily.

"Don't worry about it, both of you... I already knew he'd want to meet up with me, not because he doesn't trust us... But rather the fact that he's obsessed with my mother..." You huffed as the two brothers looked at you in surprise, "If she were to spin up a good enough lie, he might even had told her about us and would want to meet up with us... I already knew about this and that is exactly why I planned on acting anonymous and didn't create a fake persona..." You let a smirk take over your lips.

"Let's play this little game with him then~" You sang as you pressed the OK button and sent the typed message to the police officer.

"What did you send him?" Ran asked as the two brothers leaned, making you smile softly and presenting the phone in front of them, "Have a look for yourself~"

Kawasaki Satoru

Satoru

Hey, let's meet up!! 

I need to thank you...

If it hadn't been for you, I 

would have still be stuck

with that woman...

Me

Eh?! For real?!

Omg!! Yes yes yes!! 

Satoru

Thank you...

Where and when do you

wanna meet up?

Me

Um... I have a favour to ask...

Satoru

What is it?

Me

Could we... meet on Halloween?

I have a friend throwing a party

And she asked me to bring a date...

It's okay if you don't want to...

Satoru

As long as I get to meet you

Me

Eh? Are you sure you're not falling in 

love with me?

"Eh?! You're calling to meet up with him on Halloween?!" Rindoū called out in surprise as you just chuckled at him, "Nope! I'm not going to actually meet up with him, but since my mother plans on taking me to Osaka on Halloween, I need this guy away from her so that she can't get any help!!" 

They gazed at you in shock at how you managed to make such a plan in just a small while. Of course, they aren't aware that you've spent several sleepless nights as a child, just fantasising about escaping your mother.

"Now... with that aside..." You started as you turned your full attention to the brothers, "Toman is having a fight with Valhalla on the 31st of October, Halloween..." 

This managed to peak their interests, "Oh? That's neat..." Ran muttered as he turned to you with a grin, "Yeah, well... I need a favour from you..." They nodded at you to continue as you took a deep breath.

"I need you guys to get an ambulance on speed-dial.... Someone is gonna carry a knife in that fight and it's gonna get ugly real quick..." You uttered as they looked at you in surprise, "You're not... planning on something dangerous... are you?" 

You shook your head with a small smile, "No, don't worry... I'm not that stupid..." Although that eased their worries a little, they were on the edge.

You decided to take your leave from their house and ultimately get ready for the rally tonight. Just when you got off on Shibuya station, you ended up getting a call from Takemichi, "Hello? [Name]-san?" 

He uttered with a grim voice, making you raise an eyebrow at his tone, "Huh? Hello, Takemichi-san... Is everything alright?" You questioned as he heaved a sigh.

"Yeah... Can we meet up? I wanted to discuss our plans..." He sounded tired and you couldn't help but feel guilty at letting Takemichi deal with things alone, even if you really hadn't.

It became second nature to you to take blame for things that weren't even your fault...

"Of course... Do you wanna meet up right now?" He hummed on the other side before uttering the address of a café.

You got there in a few minutes and decides to take a seat, ordering a simple [Favourite Drink] before sitting and waiting for Takemichi.

He didn't take that long to arrive, and judging by his looks, he seemed quite tired, "[Name]-san..." You got up and greeted him, making him smile bashfully as he sat down across from you.

"Is everything alright, Takemichi-san? I'm sorry for leaving you to do most of the work..." He frantically shook his head, "Huh?! No, no!! It's not like that!! Um..." He hesitated as he looed down at the wooden table.

"We talked to Baji-san... I mean, me and Chifuyu..." He started as you hummed, "Chifuyu? Well, he is Keisuke's loyal friend..."

"Yeah.... And [Name]-san... I don't think that Baji-san is pretending to be against Toman... I think he really did go against Mikey-kun..."

You huffed slightly before closing your eyes and nodding, "I get where you might be coming from... but do keep in mind that Keisuke is a brilliant actor... And besides, my visions say otherwise..." He seemed highly unconvinced but you tried to persuade him.

"I'm sure Keisuke wants what's best for Toman..." At your words, the blonde in front of you nodded, "Well... Chifuyu thinks that he's working to expose Kisaki..." You tilted your head in confusion.

"Kisaki? Kisaki Tetta? You mean the new third division captain?" He once again nodded, eyes burning with a brighf flame of determination, "Yeah... [Name]-san, Kisaki is the mastermind behind all of this!! I'm sure of it!!" He growled as his voice grew slightly louder.

"He-He's the reason why the future you was-" He stopped speaking as you looked at him in surprise, "What... do you mean?"

The boy frowned slightky before calming down a bit. He grabbed you by the shoulder and stared straight into your eyes, "[Name]-san... I... have a message from the future you!!" Your eyes widened at his words before urging him to continue.

"She said; you have to fight... you can't win against that woman if you don't fight..."

Taking a deep breath, you tried to calm your erratic heartbeat from hearing those words. Those simple words made you get goosebumps.

"I see... thank you for letting me know..." You trailed off, not knowing what else to say anymore.

-------

You stood on top of the stairs with Ken and Manjirō as a sea of gang members scattered across the entire shrine, watching their leader speak away, "Tomorrow, we will crush Valhalla!!" Mikey roared as cheers of agreement echoed throughout the area. The short boy stood idle for a few minutes as he waited the cheers to die down.

"Now, our Coordinate shall announce the strategy to be followed by every member of each division!!"He declared, and just when you were about to walk over, he started again, "But, before that... There's something I wanna talk about... Can I just be a kid?" He pouted as he plopped down, watching as everyone looked surprised. 

Guess they were just so used to seeing Manjirō so serious, that they had forgotten that at the end of the day, he was just a child.

"I don't wanna fight my friend..." He uttered, making you smile to yourself, "That is why!!" He got up once more, this time his eyes shining with determination, "Please lend me your strength tomorrow!! So that we can win and take back Baji!!" 

The entire crowd erupted in cheers, chants of Manjirō's name being their war cry. You smiled softly as you walked over, letting Manjirō finally back off.

"Alright, settle down!!" You spoke up as everyone immediately followed your orders, "Now, we shall discuss the strategies!!"

"Starting with their leaders... Valhalla's acting captain, is Hanma Shuji!! Closely followed by Hanemiya Kazutora!!" You felt a few of your friends flinch behind you but you paid it no mind.

"They have three main captains; Kureiji Chōnbo, Ahane Chōji and Chōme!!" You turned to the divisions.

"If we are to get Baji Keisuke back, then it will be beneficial if these five do not stand in our way!! Taking them out shall be the division captain's first priority!!"

You turned to Ken, "Ken, I assume handling Hanma will be of no problem to you?" You questioned as the said boy lowered his head in respect and nodded. You nodded back and turned to captains, "You four!! You all shall be assigned with taking on one captain each, do you understand?" They nodded as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I do believe that they too, will prepare a strategy... Hence why, it is of most importance that our leader, Sano Manjirō shall be assisted in any way!! It won't be of much surprise if they were to target him specifically... After all, all you need is to corner the king... and it'll let you pull a check-mate..."

"All division members are to make sure to take on their opponents with utmost valiance!!" All of them began cheering loudly, makin​​​​​​​g you smirk at their thrill and excitement.

"Bring them to ruins, Tokyo Manji Gang..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.4K 53
> I'm bad at this one but โ€ข You went to buy some cat food and met a cute worker the end :3 > Happy reading!! > All characters belongs to Ken Wakui...
160K 2.8K 15
สปสปโ €HEโ € LIKES โ €MY โ €DIAMONDS โ €&&โ € MYโ € PEARLSโ €!โ €สผสผ โ €โ €โ € TOKYOโ €REVENGERSโ € //โ € tokyoโ €revengersโ €oneshots โ € ๏ผ โ €kawatas โ €. โ €startedโ €2021โ € . [ discontinued ] โ €
246K 7.6K 33
*@๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ* ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ข...
70.7K 1.3K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...