I am Yu

By Radical_Honesty

After witnessing the fall of society and the death of his entire family a young hero with a great burden deci... More

Goodbye
I am Yu
This is Yu
Hellish Training and an offer
One For All
Unexpected Encounter
First Impressions
Night and Day
Leaders and Teams
Phase 2
Finishing Touches
The chosen ones
Confidence and Arrogance
Love and Punishment
Confrontation
Internal Strife
Confession and Conflict
An Offer You Can't Refuse
A Mother's Truth.
Family
Best Day Ever.
Recreation and Responsibility
Best laid plans
Dance Battle !!
Time to pick some Names
A Visitor.
Fight on Heroes !!
Let it flow ! School festival !
Struggling with Power
Dark dealings
Tribute to the Fallen
All Good Things
The Climax
A new beginning
Preperations
Montage time !!
Menagerie
Fun and Sun
The Assault
Monster.
Freedom
Reunion
Rejoined
Unbridled Fury
Ambush
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 2
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3
Recovering
Fame and Misfortune.
Smackdown
Perspective
Alliance
Rewards
Filth
A Solemn Duty
Risk Management
True Heroes
Potential Unleashed
The Final Step
A Brighter Future

A promise to keep

353 6 0
By Radical_Honesty

(Yu pov)

I had just returned from the forest after dealing with Cardin and was racing toward the infirmary to help Jaune, After finding out it was because of my actions he was targeted i was feeling a little guilty.

As i entered the room i saw Team JNPR gathered around Jaune's bedside looking very upset mostly Pyrrha who was crying as it seem's they had gotten very close in the short time they had known each other.

Yu : I came as fast as i could, How is he ??

Ren : The nurse managed to remove the shards but the damage was significant and he will carry numerous scars on his face and head.

I was so angry that i bit my lip unconsciously but thanks to my Regeneration quirks it healed instantly.

Yu : This is my fault, Cardin went after him because he was scared of me but knew how close i was to Jaune so all blame should be placed on me.

Nora : No Yu it was all Cardin's fault he never thought of anyone here as a fellow student and saw us all as less than him.

Pyrrha looked through teary eye's and nodded to state that she agreed with Nora.

Pyrrha : She's right, He was so entitled and thought he was better than everyone here but when it came to show his strength he found he was lacking and it angered him to the point of attacking others.

Once again i looked at Jaune's face he was covered in deep gashes held together by butterfly stitches and i vowed that he would not receive a single scar.

Yu : I'm going to heal him, But i will have to remove the stitches first so don't be alarmed he will be fine and won't have a single scar, You have my word.

So i removed the stitches and put my head on his head and used Cell Activation.

Quirk - Cell activation

 Cell Activation - allows its user to activate the cells in their body or another person's body through touch. This increases regeneration, recovery time, and can even improve physical condition.

As i saw all of Jaune's wounds vanishing i suddenly felt something stirring within him, When in an instant we were all briefly blinded by a bright yellow light all around his body and his wounds seemed to vanish even quicker.

Yu : What is this ?

The other's seemed surprised by my question but quickly remembered that i had no Aura of my own and so this concept was alien to me.

Pyrrha : This is his Aura, Or that's what it feels like but there's something else happening.

She laid her hand on Jaune's head and closed her eye's and just then her body was covered in a bright red light.

Pyrrha : This is ....... Amazing, He must have unlocked his semblance because i can feel my Aura surging more than i ever have before almost like it's being amplified.

I was amazed and glad i chose Jaune as my apprentice as now he could only get stronger and was better equipped to deal with me if the worst should happen.

The light on both Jaune and Pyrrha died down and we all looked toward our friend only to see he was completely fine now and simply sleeping so i decided to take my leave.

Yu : I understand if you want to stay, But i must leave now as it seems like he will be fine now and just needs sleep.

Nora : But where are you going ? 

Yu : I have a promise to keep

And with that i left but looked back once more with a smile knowing that my friend would fully recover.

(Time skip)

(Yang pov)

Me and my team had been back at Beacon for about an hour and we had gathered in the common room of our new dorm building and we were wondering how things went with Jaune as Yu ran off to heal him as soon as we returned to the academy.

Ruby : Do you think Jaune will be okay ?

Weiss : I'm sure he will be after all Yu is extremely powerful and Jaune is his closest friend so i'm sure Yu will do everything he can to help him.

Yang : Yeah and that asshole Cardin will never be bothering Jaune or anyone else ever again.

Blake : Though it was a little disturbing how Yu punished him i can't say he didn't deserve it.

Just then Yu walked into the common room and sat on the couch and put his head down seemingly not noticing us at all.

Ruby : Yu ?

Yu : Oh, Ruby i didn't notice you and your team there, Sorry i was lost in thought

Weiss : There is no need to be sorry, But will Jaune be okay ? 

Yu : Yes he will be fine i made sure of it but it also seem's as though he has unlocked his semblance.

The rest of us were shocked and wondered what kind of semblance Jaune had that could put Yu into such a state.

Yang : Is that what has you so distracted ?

Yu : No it's the quirk i used on Cardin to punish him, I don't like to use it as it was originally used by a very evil villain in my world.

Yang : Yes but you did explain to us who you are and where you came from and all about your power.

Yu : Yes i know but it still leaves me with a bad feeling in my stomach whenever i use that quirk, Nevertheless i realize that it can be used for good so i will continue to train with it and refine it as much as possible

We all smiled and were happy that Yu was not going to be depressed as a result of using that quirk.

Yu : Now on to my reason for coming back here so soon.

Yu stood up and came over to me and bowed slightly.

Yu : Yang may i request the the honor of your company this evening ?

Yang : W-W-W-What do you mean ?

I was a little flustered but not in a bad way but i was confused as to what he wanted to do.

Yu : I seem to remember that i owe you for allowing Jaune to take Cardin on in our first combat class so i thought i could take you on a date this evening, Do you accept ?

Yang : Yes !!!

I was overjoyed that i was finally going to get a date with Yu, As he has occupied my thoughts for a while now.

Yu : Then i'll see you here at 8 and then i'll take you somewhere special for dinner.

I just nodded blankly but inside i was giddy as this was a real date and not just a guy who was trying to get in my pant's, But then i immediately panicked on what to wear so me and my team ran off to my room to find a great outfit.

(Time skip)

(Yu pov)

I was waiting in the common room for Yang and to be honest i was a little nervous as i had not been on a date before, Suddenly Ruby, Blake and Weiss came and stood at the top of the stairs.

Weiss : Prepare yourself Yu.

Ruby : And try not to get blinded by her beauty.

Blake : We pulled out all the stop's for tonight.

Ruby : Now presenting Yang Xiao Long

They parted to reveal Yang in a stunning white dress that seemed perfect for her.

They stood looking at me as Yang came down the stairs and i must have been slack jawed because they started smiling and giggling.

Yang : Do i look okay in this ??

I quickly slapped myself on the cheek to bring my self back to reality.

Yu : You look beautiful, I'm actually nervous that i don't stack up right now.

Yang looked me up and down and was blushing slightly so my nerves were calm down as i knew she approved in my choice of suit.

Yang : You look very handsome

I bowed slightly in front of her and smiled.

Yu : Why thank you my lady now shall we be off ?

I said extending my arm so she could link her's with mine.

Yang : Yes we shall.

I opened a Wormhole and we walked through to a lovely restaurant i knew in Vale.

(Blake pov)

I watched as Yang and Yu went through a portal and was surprised by how jealous i was, Sure i was happy for Yang because she found a guy who was interested in more than her body. But i was also wishing that i was in her place.

Ruby : Blake are you okay ??

Blake : Yes Ruby i'm fine

I decided to try and forget my jealousy and go to my room and read.

(With Yu and Yang)

(Yu pov)

We exited the Wormhole and we were standing outside  the restaurant i had selected for my date with Yang and quickly opened the door for her and escorted her to the reservations desk.

Yu : Hello i have a reservation for two at 8:30.

The Maitre'd turned and smiled as he recognized me from the time i helped the establishment get rid of a protection ring that was harassing them.

Maitre'd : Ah Mr Yu it's so nice to see you again, Your table is ready of course and who might this young lady beside you be ?

Yu : This is my date Miss Yang Xiao Long.

Yang : Hello sir

Maitre'd : Please miss there's no need to be formal with me or my staff after all we are here to serve you. 

He then showed us to our table by the window with a view of the city.

Yang : The view is gorgeous.

Yu : I'm glad you like it, Now may i ?

I asked as i pulled out her chair and she smiled and sat down.

(Time skip)

(Yang pov)

We had finished dinner and were taking a moonlit walk through some gardens in the rich parts of Vale and i could feel my heart beating very fast.

Yang : Thank you for tonight it was the best night i have ever had.

(Yu pov)

Yu : Thank you very much Yang i have enjoyed it too, very much.

Yang : So do you do this often ?

Yu : What do you mean ?

Yang : I mean sweep girls off their feet and take them to fancy restaurants like that ?

Yu : You are the first.

I looked at her and she went wide eyed and seemed a little shocked.

Yang : You mean the first on remnant right ?

Yu : No i mean this was my first date ever

She again seemed surprised but quickly shook it off and smiled so wide i thought her face might split.

Yang : Well i'm glad i could be your first.

She turned to me and closed her eyes  and moved close and i did the same, And to say our first kiss was incredible would be an understatement.

We stayed connected for only a few seconds before she and i both backed off and i saw she was blushing deeply.

Yang : I take it that was your first kiss too ??

Yu : Indeed it was  and i thank you for making it something to remember, My heart is pounding in my chest.

Just then something caught my attention so i used good ear and realized that we were being surrounded by many people and through thermal sense i saw that they were fully armed.

Yang : If you like we can continue this back in my room.

Yu : I would really like to but i think we should take this slow, After all i'm not interested in a fling but a real relationship.

Yang : Oh okay i understand.

I gritted my teeth as i knew that any second my "Guests" would spring their ambush so i opened a Wormhole to the common room of Heights alliance.

Yu : Now this will take you back to our dorms and i suggest you get some rest as tomorrow will be very tough, But thank you for an enchanting evening.

Yang : Are you not coming  ?

Yu : Not just yet i just remembered something i need to do while i'm here in Vale.

I stepped close and pecked Yang on the cheek.

 Yu : Goodnight my lady i will see you tomorrow.

Yang : Yes goodnight Yu

Yang went through the Wormhole and it closed behind her i then turned my attention to the group that was surrounding me.

Yu : So what can i do for you ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 49 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
13.4K 618 57
Vale has fallen, but the fight isn't over yet. Salem has to be stopped or the same fate that fell upon Vale will fall on the other Kingdoms. But with...
2.5K 86 5
A boy who cursed the world for its harshness and hated the cruel reality he lives in, unlike everyone else who is living happy lives with money, love...
91.5K 690 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...