Tymeel's Legacy

By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Legacy is a 17 year old girl who is just looking for love. She is very insecure. She doesnt believe that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I Miss You
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Uh Oh
Chapter 13: Miami Bitch!!
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

173 10 0
By Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Legacy
"That was a long ass flight." Lonni pregnant ass said. "I can't wait to get home and take a nice bath." I said. "Can I come too?" Ty said as he held me from behind. "Baby, you know my moms would kill my ass if you did that." I said before laughing.

"Yea you right." He said. "Yo lets get some Brooklyn food man.! Miami too expensive for me." Drew said. We all laughed at his crazy ass. "Hey lets go to the "Spot." Lonni said.

The "Spot" was a pizza shop on Fulton and Nostrand. (Its a real place if you live in Brooklyn. I go there sometimes.Its really called 99 cent pizza.) We always went there after school. Except for Ty. They pizza is Bomb!!

We pulled up to the spot and stepped out the cab. Our boos payed for the ride together and we headed inside. Its really small so we couldn't hang out there. We just ordered two pies which was $16.00 and took another cab to Ty house.

He invited us for a while and we didn't turn down the offer.

We finally arrived at his house. It took us about 35 minutes to get there and i was hungry asf! After they payed the other cab man, Ty slow ass finally opens the door. We step inside and got comfy.

"Damn bruh! I ain't know you had it like that?!" Drew said. "Well ya know." Ty said while poppin his collar. We laughed at his crazy ass. We all grabbed a slice and sat down to eat. "This pizza good!!" Ty said. He didn't even get to swallow his food.

"Boy chew with cha mouth closed!." I laughed. He mugged me which made me laugh even harder. He crazy but i love him. After we ate, the boys went to play 2K15 and Lonni and i were in the living room chatting it up.

"I wanna nother pizza." She said while going to get it. This is like her fourth slice. "Damn Lonni.!" I said. "hey, im feeding for two honey." She said. "Maybe three." Drew said while still playing the game.

"This boy swear we having twins." Lonni said. "Well, you'll find out tomorrow." I said. "Any way lets talk about prom!!" I squeal. "I already got my dress but you gotta wait till prom to see it." Lonni said.

"Same here." I said. "So i heard that China is not going." Lonni juicy ass said. "What you mean she not going? She the head of the yearbook club and the designer of the yearbook. How are the prom pics gonna get in it?!" I panicked.

I don't like China but she is head of the Yearbook committee and she needs to be there. She has too. "I heard that Jaleel so called cheated on her and left her at his house for two days. When she decides to leave, he showed up begging for her forgiveness and she declined his invitation. Now she's gone." Lonni exclaimed.

"Thats messed up for real." Drew said. Ty just shook his head. "Imma go to my bathroom real quick." Ty said. We all watched him leave until he disappeared from up the steps. The hell?!

Ty
That's some messed up shit that Ja did to the girl. I mean China pretty but she ain't my type. No girl should ever get hurt though. I gotta see what happened. I know yall probably thinkin "Don't worry bout her and shit, you gotta whole girl downstairs and shit." But still, that my bro girl. He frontin and all but he love her.

Deon was always a fuck and dub type nigga. He ain't really have feelings for girls. If you give that good, then he'll keep yo number but if not, yo ass gone. See, he had STORIES about China. She the only girl that make him tap out and scream her name.

When he found out Ja took his "tapper" he was furious but he ain't wanna show it. He love that girl and he gone help me find her. i called his phone and he answered on the fifth damn ring. "Yope?" He said. "Yo my nigga, we got business to handle." i said calmly.

"What kind?" He asked. "you'll find out nigga! Just come through with Keem and Rome." I said. "Ight nigga." He said then the phone clicked. I ain't wanna tell him till he got here. That nigga got some issues and if I told him, he would kill somebody.

"Ty?" A innocent voice calls. "Im in here." I say. "You okay?" Legacy asks. "Yea. Had to use the bathroom." i said. "Oh ok. Well Lonni and Drew want to head on home and we ain't got our cars so..." She said.

"Ight i gotchu bae." I said. She blushed which made me smile. My baby so sweet but then aggressive when you push the wrong buttons. She liked when i called her bae and i liked when she call me daddy.

"Come on yall, im expecting company so lets go." I said. "Who the hell you expecting besides me?!" Leg snapped. "Calm down its just Deon, Hakeem and Tyrome." I said.

"Oh." Was all she said. I took everybody home except Leg. Her mother went with some nigga named Ray somewhere and Leg didn't want to be alone. "Babe please?! Ill be a good girl." she said while opening her legs and biting her bottom lip while looking dead in my eyes.

She look sexy as hell in that skirt and tank top. "I don't know, niggas gonna be there." I said. "So, we'll put on a show." She said while moving to my seat and straddling on top of me. I looked her dead in her light brown eyes as she looked in my hazel/yellow eyes.

She started grinding on me and kissing my neck. That shit felt good. I stopped her and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly in my ear and licked my diamond earring on my right ear. I grabbed as much ass as i can. Every time i put it down, that ass get fatter.

I pressed my lips hard onto hers and we were tonguing it down. I put my hand up her skirt and she gasped. I started playing with her clit and she moaned hard. I kissed her lips as i went inside her with my finger. "Not.. Ooh..Now..Tyyy!" She moaned. "You gone finish what you started later." I said while pecking her lips.

I took the fingers out her cave and licked the cum off of it. It was sweet. She got off of me and sat in the passenger seat with her arms crossed. "What?" I said. "I know you gone have me limping and shit tomorrow Jaysean." She said referring to my second middle name. She loves that name.

"Aww, baby, imma make sweet love to you tonight. To show you that im yours forever." I say grabbing her hand. She smiled at me then adjusted her skirt as i pulled off.

We were finally at my crib and i killed the engine. We both stepped out the car and walked to the door. The boys are inside cause Deon has my spear key. I trust him. He my nigga fo life.

"Yo wats goodie?!" I said while dapping them up. "Yo thats you bro?! Oh shit!!" Hakeem said. I smirked so hard they looked at me like i was crazy. "Hey boys." Legacy said as she walked through the door. They all looked at her in awe. It was them sexy tight ass clothes she had on.

"Wassup ma." They all said. "Imma go upstairs and take a nice... Long... Hot... Bath." She said before kissing my lips passionately. When we pulled apart, she kissed my cheek and started walking towards the steps.

I smacked her ass and she turned around and smirked while biting her bottom lip sexually. It drove them boys crazy. It made me smile cause i know thats mines. She continued to walk up the stairs.

"Damn." Hakeem said still in awe. "Dont watch that baby boy." I said. He brushed me off. "So what am i down here for Ty? You know how long it took to drive from the east to Park Slope nigga?! Plus i had to pick these lazy niggas up." Deon said seriously that caused me to laugh.

"You gonna help me find China." I said. "What you mean?!" He asked. "She gone. She ran away and no one knows where she at. She ain't got no family so that makes it harder. I know you love that girl so stop frontin. We gotta find her before its too late." I said.

Deon put his hands on his face while Rome shook his head. Hakeem was eating a pizza but then stopped when he heard. "Damn!! We gotta get her mane." Deon said.

"We gotta come up with a plan first." Hakeem said. Thats why i hangs with him. He fam. You see, we were in the game until our bro Sean got gang banged and brutally murdered. RIP bro.

"Call her phone." I said. Deon did as said and called the phone. She answered on the seventh ring. "Who this?!" Some nigga said. "Where China homie?!" We said. "Who asking?!" He asked back. "Her boyfriend." Deon said. the nigga on the phone chuckled.

"Who her boyfriend." "Look, just give the phone to her mane!!" I snapped. "Is that you Ty?" He asked. "Yea nigga." I said. "You got something i want." He said. "If you give it to me, ill give China back." He said. "What you mean fool?!" I said.

"I want Legacy. In return I'll give you China." He said calmly. This nigga out his damn mind. "Ight, tell me where you at." I said. They looked at me like i was crazy. "445 Hill ave." he said. "Got chu." I said then the phone clicked.

"Nigga what the hell?!" Legacy yelled staring at us. I guess she overheard us. "Calm down baby. Nothing gonna happen to you. Imma drop you at Lonni house and pick you up." I said.

She had on my basketball shorts and a v-neck and Sport Blue 6's. Her hair was in a messy ponytail. She looked so good in my shorts like yass.

"Okay but be safe." She said and we all headed out.

Legacy
Lawd i hope nothing dont happen to them boys. I love Ty too much to lose him. I cant live without seeing or hearing him. I really love him. To think i fell for a guy i met at Mc Donalds and he became the love of my life. Love is real and I love him. This is the longest relationship I've ever been in. 7 whole months and im loving it. (Get it?)

Ty
We finally arrived at the address. It was an old abandoned building. Trap house. This nigga dumb to bring us to the trap. "Who you?!" The guard said.

"They good B" Some nigga with short ass dreads said. We followed him in the trap and it was just niggas there. Then i see the one nigga i thought I would never see here, RODNEY. "What the fuck Rod?!" Tyrome yelled. He was beyond pissed. That was his best friend since 5th grade.

"Thats some fuvk up shit right there mane." Deon said. I shook my head in agreement. "Look, where the girl at?" Rodney asked. "Why? So yall can gang rape her and treat her like a hoe?! Hell naw!!" I snapped.

"You gone nee to keep that voice down bruh!" Some ugly nigga said. I shot him in the head and Tyrome and Hakeem helped shot the rest of them. Deon went to go get China. When everyone was dead, we called our old gang and asked for clean up crew.

They accepted and they came and cleaned that shit to spot less. They put the bodies in a burner in the broiler room downstairs in the Trap. Smart ass niggas right there. They each got 7,000 dollars from us and dipped without a trace.

We got China and dipped. Mission complete.

Filler Chapter.... More to come
Enjoy and follow me; Comment; Vote and read!!
LOVEDANASIA❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 48 22
Desirae is 23 years old and is in collage and is raising her two kids who happen to be twins as a single mother. Her family disowned her once they fo...
49 0 14
"I just want to go someplace where no one knows my me." Just like that, my wish has been granted. My mom and I will move to a new place, I had to l...
10.3K 235 39
Read At Your OWN Risk (: Please VOTE, COMMENT, LEAVE SUGGESTIONS Show Me Love =) -Follow Back
1K 49 36
A tale of big dreams, love, loss, and drama. Can a girl from the hood be great? This is Victorie's story... *Strong language *Sexual content