✔️ Fix you

NJ655212

This is BTS fictional story. *When it comes to competition Jungkook is very serious. He wants to win no matte... Еще

1. Last Confession
2. Stranger
3. First time in BTS?
4. Hold me tight
5. Miss you
6. Bulletproof
7. What mine is mine
8. Fake love
9. Blue and Grey
10. It's definitely you
11. First official date
12. Paradise
13. Yours
14. One day
15. Thunder
16. Love myself
17. I will take care of you
19. Vacation
20. After Vacation
21. First Confession
22. So What!!!
23. Ring Finger
24. Caught in a Lie
25. So far away
26. Mom
27. Wild Flower
28. No More Dream
29. You are my everything
30. Ending Scene
31. Alive
32. Lost
33. I'll make it right
34. Ready to let go
35. Sweet Night
36. Husbands
37. Last Chapter
38. Marriage Special

18. Don't let me go

326 20 2
NJ655212

It was midnight, stars were shining in the sky. And Tae was busy looking at the moon of his heart. He was cursing time as time was flying fast for him; he was holding Jin's hand tightly while sleeping. The essence of sex was still scattered inside his breath. He wanted to spend more time with him, more cuddles, and more kisses, more Jin..

But he did let him sleep and rather choose to spend time watching Jin. His closed eyes, his nose, his lips, his lips, his lips..."How can I help myself not to miss him? .. his lips?" Tae murmured.

"You should take a beauty sleep, Tae. Otherwise, you will look like a ghost tomorrow at the shoot," Jin smiled, still closing his eyes.

Tae startled from his thoughts, "Hyung, are you not sleeping?"

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jin opened his eyes.

"Hyung, I ___don't want to go on vacation this time., I want to spend time with you," Tae said.

"Sure you do." Jin smiled and said sarcastically.

"Hyung!! I am serious."

"Ok, now, go to sleep. We will talk on this tomorrow. " Jin turned on his one side, showing his backside to Tae.

Tae quickly turned Jin's back again. "Why didn't you plan for going somewhere,.. someplace you want to visit?

"First thing I don't like wandering alone, and this time some place I want to visit is my home, to rest, sleep and eat only," Jin replied.

"Why_ don't you want to go with me?" Tae asked curiously.

"No, you enjoy your solo trip, Tae. You already planned,"

"I can change my plan, Hyung," Tae said excitedly.

"Ohh? Nice plan to make a headlines?" Jin giggled. "We will see next time, this time you enjoy your me time and it's our rule not to meet each other on the vacations so keep it like this only"

Tae pouted, "Okay...So?,"

he climbed on Jin,

"If we planned, where would you like to go with me?"

"Ohh, you will take me?"

"Of course, you're my boyfriend; it's my job to take care of your choices and fulfil your wishes."

"Ohh I see" Now Jin grabbed Tae's waist and made a turn with him to climb on Tae, "If you talk about my wish, take me to the place, where I could find only you, where you only will be my clothes, where I... I can start my morning with you and end my nights with you, where we can sleep all day and stay up all night," he said in a smokey voice, kissing all over his face.

Tae could feel the heavy breath of Jin all over his skin. "Hhyyung... You..uhh... Your words make me turn on, " breathing a little loudly.

"You are so weak, V." Jin teased and bite V's earlobe.

....

Both were panting heavily after a second round, they were lying on the bed side by side, chest going up and down., "So...today night will be our last night for together sleeping," Jin said while breathing heavily.

"Hyung, don't say that. It won't be our last, it... It's just like we will have a small break, and we will go back together." Tae sat up on the bed and said furiously, narrowing his eyes.

Jin laughed. "As if I said, and it will happen."

"Hyung ..Nooo," Tae yelled.

"Okay, I am sorry... Come here.." Jin stretched himself to kiss on his lips and said, "We are dirty; let's clean ourselves and go to sleep; we have work."

......

Today was hectic but fine; they had games, good talking, playing, and even dancing on the big platform. When they finished with all the acts, they reached home. Everyone was actively packing and checking their tickets. Jimin and JK had already left for their hometown at night. And others going to leave in the morning. JK evacuating today was a sudden plan though. The simple thing leads to some intense and serious matter. No one thought it will arise but after the whole thing, JK left with Jimin.

When they were filming, in the middle, when they had break time, JK took one photo of Jin without intimating him. It was the funny yet cute click. He was so proud of himself for his photography. He showed it to everyone, even to staff but not to Jin. He was laughing, smiling, blushing and showing to others. When Taehyung saw the photo even he liked the photo, it was too funny. What he did was he took a snap of this photo on his mobile from the JK's mobile screen. Then he watched and laughed. Something clicked in his mind, why not show this photo to ARMY?, they deserved it, He thought. He uploaded this photo on weveres with the caption '#My favourite photo of #my favourite Hyung' tagging Jin. When Jin saw he was shocked and embarrassed seeing this. Before doing anything he called Taehyung, "Tae?..Tae??...What is this...Awhh..this is too embarrassing. Why did you take my photo like this?" He whined dramatically.

Tae laughed and said no Hyung it is the best photo of yours.

Jin gave love on the photo but still sulking a lot, kept hitting Tae for uploading this photo.

When Jungkook realised he checked the phone, he saw Tae uploaded the photo which he owned, he screamed in frustration.

"Kim Taehyung???"

Everyone who was present there, was shocked hearing such voice.

Jungkook again yelled when he did not get any response from the latter.

"Kim Taehyung, How dare you?"

"Jungkook atleast use honorific, he is older than you" RM talked in between trying to remind younger about his age.

"I don't care, how dare he use my photo to upload on social platform, pretending it's his"

"Jungkook, I think it is not big deal" Tae replied trying to not show his anger.

"It is big deal" JK retorted with very big voice.

"JK?.. first of all, Don't scream. We are not at home to act like this. And second Yah you click that photo, but it was Jin Hyung's photo and I can use it, if Hyung doesn't mind" He said keeping his temper low as hard as he can try.

"No, you can not use it" JK told.

Jin was watching all this but was not sure what was happening actually to talk in between but he finally talked realizing this can lead to fight.

"JK?..can you calm down, we will talked about it later" Jin said finally.

"Hyung?" His voice now was little soft and quivered, "I...I clicked it, it was my photo, how..how can he use it, even without telling me"

Hearing JK's, his little baby's soft and upset voice, he held his hand, "It's okay, forgive him. Don't fight on this., I will tell him to delete it, Okay?" He tried to convinced

"No.. this photo must have been viral till now" He said keeping is head low., "and again Taehyung took the credit of this..like always..he does it intentionally, I know that" He gulped trying his best not to brust into tears.

"Taehyung, say sorry to him, and put Pic credit as Jungkook" He said and pressed his lips.

JK looked at Jin narrowing his eyes, "Hyung??.."

Jin laughed, looking at JK and smiled.

"this is not necessary" Jk said in low voice.

"Are you sure?" Jin confirmed, "Then all ok?"

"No, not yet. I Don't want Pic credit, I want you to comment on photo" He said with smirk.

Jin said quickly, "..ok"

"Give me your phone. I will type" Jk smiled finally that made Jin relieved.

"No Hyung, how can you say yes to him" Tae said angrily.

"It's OK Tae, He won't write any bad"

Jin said keeping Tae quiet.

"Okay, you tell me I will write" Jin offered to JK.

"Write, 'It's too much, Tae, let's break our relationship." And he looked at Tae to see his reaction. They looked at each other for a while rather, glaring each other.

JK turned his gaze to Jin when he said, "that's it?" He laughed, "I must write it, he uploaded very bad photo of me" He said while typing.

Tae still was staring at JK angrily. When Jin stopped typing, phone beeped in Tae's pocket which made him realize Jin already commented. Without averting his gaze he said, "A writing can't change the reality" His cold and deep voice pierced his heart. JK gritted his teeth and got up looking at Tae. Jin grabbed his hand making him look at him, they just share a gaze for a while and soon JK tried to freed himself from his hold, at the same moment some of their staff called them to continue their shooting. They continued the show as like before acted like they were not affected at all. They handled it professionally; they were good at it. When they finished all, JK announced he is leaving right now. JK left without telling Jin, and Jimin too tailed with him even though JK denied, as they live at same city JK agreed lastly.

Jin was disappointed when he came to know that JK moved to his home without telling him but he was totally aware of JK's behavior, he knew he will calm down and he himself will call him. But he was concerned about him because JK never acted like this before. May be something was wrong he should take care of, so he took a mental note to talk with him no matter what, when they will return.

When they reached to their home they dispersed to their respective rooms.

Jin too went to his room. Making sure that everything was already packed and left the room to go to the kitchen to make something to eat for his hungry stomach.

He saw Tae was already checking something to eat.

"V, You hungry too, allow me to make you something for you" Jin said while checking refrigerator and taking out veggies.

"Don't want" Tae said and opened the box of Ice-cream.

"Don't eat Ice-cream at night, I will cook something good" Jin snatched the box from Tae's hand and continued, "Tae all done, all packed?"

"Hmm."

"So how many days are you gonna stay at your home before going to tour?"

"..."

"Tae?"

"..."

" Why aren't you answering me?..Tae?? Are you mad at me??" Jin asked shockingly.

Tae gave him a look and tried to leave but Jin held his hand made him stay., "Really, what happened. Are you angry at me?"

"Yes, I am, but I think you seem unbothered," Tae retorted and yanked his hand.

"Hey, Tae" Jin grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "I am sorry, I didn't realised it" Jin laughed. "Why are you upset, though?"

"Why should I tell you, you find out by yourself?"

"Hey Tae, I am sorry. You want to punish your Hyung?" He checked around making sure no one is here and talked teasingly giving kisses on his nape.

"Hyung, you always take me lightly" He sulked and broke the back hug.

"Ok ok, but how can I understand if you don't tell me"

"You said that let's break the relationship of ours" He spoke

"What? Hey.. you know that I was kidding"

"Don't... ever. Not even in dream. I can't bear this" he gave a serious look, "Trust me, I have been broken before."

Jin hugged him, not caring that others would look,"I promise I will never use those words ever again, now forgive Hyung."

He seemed little relaxed but his eyes showing he was so restless.

"What happened now?" Jin asked looking at his eyes.

"Why do you pamper JK. whatever he asks, you do without thinking about others, this is so unfair Hyung, why don't you scold him for being childish like you do to me"

"Tae, you don't have to compare, I have told you before baby. I love you and yes I love Jungkook as well, but , the love I share with you and him are different, ..I don't go kiss him like I do to you for making up the things, V" , Jin smiled and gave peck on Tae's lips.

"Of course you don't, but...you treat him differently, why?" Tae asked looking at the floor.

"V," Jin cupped his face and made him looked at him, "I treat him differently, I think because, I see myself in to him. His behavior, his nature and his actions are like me only the diffence is, he is younger and I am older in our group. Even I feel like escape from the situation when I feel, I can't handle. He does the same. And I don't want him to feel left out in any way. Even though he is not at all alone, everyone loves him but I know he will feel alone because, we are same."

"But, how long will you give him this special treatment, I am your boyfriend Hyung and I too have some expectations from you."

Jin laughed, "baby, you think I won't be able to fulfill you expectations?, do you have any doubts?" ...Taehyung tried to say something but Jin won't let him by continuing, "Taehyungaah... They say someone has created for everyone, and I believe there is someone like you waiting for Jungkook. And when that person will come to his life I don't think he will need me for everything. I just wish he will get what he wants as his life partner."

"What if_he wanted you as a life partner" Tae said but soon he regreted for asking this as his heart started beating fast and was hard for him to breath, thinking what will be his answer.

Jin laughed, "Why would he want me as a life partner, and even if we assume he wanted me, we are already together right?, will you let me go?" Jin asked while grinning.

"No, I won't let you go..never" Taehyung answered quickly.

Jin smiled lip to lip grabbed his waist tightly, their mouth was barely touching each other's, "Don't let me go"

Tae answered by kissing him on his lips, It was soft and tender. One droplet fell down on Tae's cheek. when Jin realized he broke the kiss and asked him the reason.

"It will be hard for me seeing you leaving me, tomorrow" He said sobing.

Jin took him in his embrace and patted his back softly. 'Even I won't be able to see you like this, when I will be leaving' He said in his mind.

They slept together like usual but this time no sex. They didn't talk this time, like they had no words to say, just cuddling, they even had kiss for good amount of time. Taehyung took much time to sleep. Even Jin did not sleep till Tae doze off.

In the morning when Taehyung woke up he saw Jin was not on bed, he got up quickly to check his Hyung in his room. But Jin was not found there too. He went downstairs to check, Jin was not in the kitchen as well. He saw Yoongi, "Yoongi Hyung, where is Jin Hyung" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"He left already" Yoongi answered nonchalantly while doing his work in the kitchen.

"Left as in?...where?" Confused Tae asked.

"Taehyung, have you forgotten?, from today our vacation started. Don't you want to go too? Go, get ready Tae"  Yoongi answered.

"Yoongi Hyung, don't say that Jin Hyung went to his hometown even without saying goodbye to me" Tae's eyes widen with shock.

"I thought, you slept together last night"

"Yaeh, but he would have told me before going" He furrowed his brows.

"Ohh Tae, don't behave like a stupid, you can call him and ask him"

Tae dumbfounded, he inhaled deeply and went to his room searching for his mobile. When he checked he had one message from 'Hyung❤'.

'V my baby, I am sorry for leaving without telling you but as you said it will be hard for you to see me going. The truth is, even I don't wanted to see you crying before I go. But when you will come back to our house, you will see me greeting you... I promise I will be there awaiting for you.'

Tear started falling down from his eyes, he wiped his eyes and went to bathroom for getting ready.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

149K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
129K 6.9K 21
You're fighting me off like a firefighter So tell me why you still get burned You say you're not, but you're still a liar 'Cause I'm the one that you...
435K 21.4K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
561K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...