TWINS || All Of Us Are Dead

Bởi StaceyyWrites

Hwang Hye-Ji and Hwang Hyun-Jin, the legendary twins of Hyosan High. Both displaying beauty, grace, elegance... Xem Thêm

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Valentine's Special
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
To Everyone <3
Love, Your Ji-ji <33
To Cheong-sannie
To Hyo-ryeongie
To Jin unnie
To Dae-su
To On-jo
To Su-hyeokie
To Ha-ri unnie
To Nam-ra <3
For Wu-jinnie
For Hyun-jinnie

Chapter 11

1.2K 59 0
Bởi StaceyyWrites

3rd person's POV

Gwi-nam is pinning Hyun-jin down, tightening his grip on the president's neck. "Hye-ji." He whispered, barely able to say it out. Hearing this, Gwi-nam slightly released pressure to let him talk.

"She's still alive right?" Seeing as Gwi-nam is now distracted, Hyun-jin made his next move. He stabbed the corner of the phone in Gwi-nam's eyes and pushed him down.

"She's alive. But you won't be, asshole." Hyun-jin whispered to himself.

-------

Hye-ji is sitting alone in a corner. Wu-jin and Nam-ra tried to talk to her, but she told them she just needed time to think. She knows Hyun-jin is still alive. So there is no way she is crying for someone who is not yet dead.

"Joon-young!" She shouted as she bolted up, shocking everyone in the room. "Oops, sorry." She apologized with a sheepish smile, rubbing her arms.

"Woman! All these zombies and you will end my life with a fucking heart attack." Dae-su joked, feeling better that the girl is now smiling.

"What is it?" Joon-young asked, remembering that she just called him after 'thinking'.

"Your club made a drone, right? Maybe we can use it to look for Hyun-jin oppa, and maybe look at the situation outside as well." The female Hwang said.

"We can, but it's in the science lab." Joon-young said. "We can go get it. We will use the hose you used to go down from there." Hye-ji answered back.

"You want me to climb up on that?" Joon-young asked. "But there are zombies in the science lab too." Hyo-ryeong told her.

"But there aren't any in the supply room." On-jo said. "We need to find my brother. There's no one else besides us to start looking and rescue people." Hye-ji said making Joon-young sigh.

"Yeah. It would be good if we had the drone. Like Hye-ji said, we can look for Hyun-jin and then we can see how things are outside." Nam-ra said, looking at Hye-ji who smiled at her.

"We might even be able to send an emergency message and ask for help." She continued. "Sure, that would be really great. But who's gonna go?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"I'm going." Hye-ji said. "No, I'll go." Su-hyeok said, making Hye-ji turn to her. "No offense, but no. You can't keep putting yourself in danger. And the last time you went out there, you forgot what you came for. Both my brother and the phone." Hye-ji said making Su-hyeok silent. 

"The drone isn't finished yet we need to find a few more parts to run it. Do you know what to get?" Joon-young said. "Then I have to go anyway, I guess." He added after no one answered him. "I'll go with Hye-ji."

"No way. I'm actually going this time so stand back." Dae-su said. "But you can't. The rope won't hold you." Wu-jin told him.

"It was fine when I came down. But it'll snap if I climb up, right?" Dae-su asked and Wu-jin agreed. "Yeah. It'll snap. It would be much risky for Hye-ji and Joon-young." He said going back to where he sat.

"Right. Good boy." Wu-jin said, making Hye-ji smile. She then turned to Joon-young.

"Let's go." She said, smiling, Joon-young just nodded. But before Hye-ji can go out. Cheong-san held her back, holding her wrist.

"It's too dangerous. We can't lose you both. Losing Hyun-jin is hard enough already. I'll go." He said to the female Hwang. But she held Cheong-san's hand and made it let go of her wrist.

"We lost him because you left him. Which is why I'm going. So that we can go find him, right? Don't worry, Joon-young and I would be fine." She said, and then looked at Nam-ra, who obviously is nervous. So she smiled at her.

She's not angry at Su-hyeok and Cheong-san. Everybody knows she can't be mad at anyone for that long. But seeing as they came back without her twin just hurt her. She also heard that it was Hyun-jin's idea to go the other way, so she can't really blame it to the two. But she's just really a little nervous for her twin which is why she kept snapping at the two.

"I'm going." Joon-young said, making all of them turn to face him. Hye-ji followed him. As Hye-ji came out of the window, On-jo and Cheong-san helped her.

"Su-hyeok, Cheong-san. Umm, I'm sorry for talking like that, I'm just stressed and I'm worried for my twin." She said and the two nodded. They know Hye-ji when she gets stressed, she can't watch the words coming out of her mouth.

"Don't worry, if something happens, I will take responsibility. It was my idea after all." She added making Wu-jin stand up and hold her wrist. Nam-ra just watched the interaction between the two.

"Stop talking and just stay here, you're scaring me." He said making Hye-ji smile before starting to climb up.

After a few minutes, the two came back, thankfully, unharmed. Joon-young quickly took a sit by the table and started to assemble the drone. He also took a sticky note and wrote

'HELP WE'RE IN THE BROADCASTING ROOM IN HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL'

"Does it work?" Dae-su asked. "Is it working?"

"I think it will." Joon-young answered. He then wore the head gear thing that will be used so that he will be able to see where the drone is.

He was successful and made the drone fly up.

"I'll take it outside after I find Hyun-jin. If I find any rescuers out there, I'll land in front of them." He said making the drone fly outside through the window.

But before it can go out, Nam-ra talked. "Wait a second." Making everyone look at her direction.

"They say when people know their situation is hopeless, that's when they despair." She added, the others were visibly confused.

"Sweet saying. But what does that mean?" Dae-su asked. "Even if everyone in the world but us turned into zombies, we can't fall in to despair." She added, but that didn't actually help her classmates.

"Ahh. So that's what that means?" Dae-su said. "Nam-ra. It's best to make a plan and stick to it, but we're not all top students, and we can't be as smart as you. Being logical isn't part of human nature." On-jo said.

"In a crisis, it's better to be logical." Nam-ra said, making Hye-ji nod silently. "We need hope more than logic. Don't you think that's best right now?" Hye-ji nodded at On-jo's statement as well. They both have a point.

"Okay, that's enough. We need to be both logical and hopeful in a crisis. But right now, what we need is to fly this drone up. Okay?" Hye-ji said from her place in a corner. She didn't want to see the screen. She has a lot of friends in school, she's scared that she is going to see a familiar face out there.

They all looked at the screen, including Nam-ra. But Hye-ji stayed back. Hoping that her twin is still alive and unharmed. She also silently hoped that they will be able to see Ms. Park and Na-yeon, alive.

"Wait. Hold on. Stop right there." Wu-jin's voice got Hye-ji's attention. "Is that an arrow?" He asked. Arrow? Could it be Ha-ri unnie? Hye-ji wanted to look at the screen, but she's scared.

"My older sister. She had a competition today." Wu-jin said. After seeing that arrow, Wu-jin decided to sit next to Hye-ji. Hye-ji held Wu-jin's hands.

"Hey, I'm sure unnie is fine." She whispered and Wu-jin nodded, laying his head on Hye-ji's shoulder. "I'm sure Hyun-jin is fine." Wu-jin said, Hye-ji nodding. "No originality." Hye-ji joked.

Unknown to the two, a certain Choi was looking at them, like she always had since arriving in the broadcasting room.

"Hey after this. When we got out, let's all eat together. You, me, Hyun-jin, and noona." Wu-jin said. He lifted his head up to look at Hye-ji. "Oh! Oh! Let's go with your parents!" Wu-jin said, making Hye-ji smile.

"And then after eating..." Hye-ji continued. "Movie night!" They both said in unison making them both laugh. The others looked at their direction but they let them be. They both don't know if their siblings are alright. They only got each other now.

"Yah. If we get out of this, tell Mr. and Mrs. Hwang to adopt me and noona." Wu-jin said and Hye-ji immediately nodded. "Even without adoption papers, you two are already like their own children." Hye-ji responded. They continued talking as the others continued looking.

"Hyun-jin!" On-jo shouted making the two look at them. Wu-jin immediately stood up. Followed by Hye-ji who looked at the screen for the first time and saw her twin.

"That dumbass." She said while smiling. 

-------------

~I've been a little bit busy these past few days, but I'll still try to update everyday. Thank you!!~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

618K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
212K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...