TWINS || All Of Us Are Dead

By StaceyyWrites

Hwang Hye-Ji and Hwang Hyun-Jin, the legendary twins of Hyosan High. Both displaying beauty, grace, elegance... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Valentine's Special
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
To Everyone <3
Love, Your Ji-ji <33
To Cheong-sannie
To Hyo-ryeongie
To Jin unnie
To Dae-su
To On-jo
To Su-hyeokie
To Ha-ri unnie
To Nam-ra <3
For Wu-jinnie
For Hyun-jinnie

Chapter 9

1.5K 54 1
By StaceyyWrites

"Am I the only one?" Su-hyeok asked and the others agreed with him.

After the not so brilliant idea of Dae-su in which no one agreed. Surprise, surprise! Dae-su suddenly pointed at me, still pouting.

"It's her fault. She fed us." Dae-su joked. "Stop it. You're just stupid that's all." Wu-jin quickly said smacking Dae-su's arm so that he is not pointing at me anymore.

After that, On-jo took over. She instructed us what to do. Well, I must say. It's smart. I'm glad we have On-jo with us. What could've happened if she wasn't with us? Would we have agreed to Dae-su's idea? I'm sure we won't but, I'm sure without On-jo, we wouldn't have thought of this.

-------

Dae-su is currently in our 'toilet' and Joon-young is waiting for him to finish. I really think they should've let Joon-young in first. I mean, Dae-su needs to poop and Joon-young is just peeing.

Anyways, Wu-jin and Hyo-ryoung are talking about getting rescued. It's not bad to have hope, but I'm not really that kind of person. I'd like to have no expectations, so that I will never be disappointed.

I was brought out of spacing out because of groans, followed by a very unpleasant smell. Dae-su finished his business. Joon-young rushed out of the room and into the window, where me and my twin is standing. Poor guy.

"There's nobody there. There are no lights on in the stores and apartments out there. They all ran away or died." Nam-ra said, making me look outside. She is right...what do we expect? My girl is smart.

"What do you mean by that?" On-jo asked. "No one's coming to save us." Nam-ra said with a straight face.

"Why do you have to be so pessimistic?" Joon-young asked Nam-ra.

"Don't you know my mom? Hye-ji and Hyun-jin's parents? They should've torn the school apart looking for us, but they aren't here yet." By the mention of my parents, I looked down. I felt Hyun-jin's hand on my back, gently rubbing it.

What if Seoul is in the same situation as Hyosan? Are my parents okay? What if they turned already? What if they're not safe? What if they're worrying about me and Hyun-jin? I don't want them to be stressed. What if mom had been crying? No. She's a strong woman. But even strong women cry. Is dad crying? I can't die just yet. I still have a long way. I want to make them both proud and I won't stop till they are. Have to live for my family.

By the mere mention of my parents, something seemed to ignite in me. The desire to live. I need to be strong for them, for my brother. I won't die just yet.

"Hye-ji. Hye-ji!" I didn't even notice that all of them are already looking at me and calling me. I saw Nam-ra with a concerned look on her face so I smiled at them.

"Why?" I asked, unknowingly tilting my head to the side a little. "Were you listening?" Ji-min asked me. I rubbed my head a little, embarrassed that I spaced out again.

"No. Sorry, I spaced out when Nam-ra mentioned our parents." I said truthfully. I felt Hyun-jin wrap his arms around my shoulder and I can hear him chuckling.

"Me and my sister have a bad spacing out problem whenever we are stressed or hungry. But I think hers is worse than mine. Sorry for that." He apologized with a smile. But I just pinched him in his side making him groan and remove his arm on me.

"What?? It's true!" He defended himself while rubbing the pace where I pinched him. I know it is. I just wanted to pinch him. Hehe. I also heard laughs from the others making me smile more.

After that, Hyun-jin told me what they had talked about. About staying for tonight to wait blah blah blah. Yeah, all that. I just want to sleep. You can't blame me though, all that running and crying and worrying, and trying to make the others smile and laugh, and thinking and spacing out. That can tire you, really.

I took place beside Nam-ra in the table. While my brother slept on a swivel chair a little close to the window, but keeping a safe distance. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san sat together on the floor. Wu-jin and Joon-young made Dae-su their pillow. On-jo and Hyo-ryeong are on the opposite side of the table. Ji-min is sitting on Nam-ra sit a while ago.

3rd person's POV

Hyun-jin was the first one to wake up. He stood up and went to the window. Nam-ra also woke up. She noticed that her head was laying on Hye-ji's hand. Hye-ji's other hand is laying on her back. But what she soon noticed is the closeness of her face to the female Hwang. Their faces are barely two inches apart!

After realizing how close their face was, she bolted awake, with a very flushed face. Every ounce of sleepiness has left her, it was like she took two black coffees. With the sudden movement and her hand falling from Nam-ra's back, Hye-ji also woke up. Making Nam-ra realized that she had accidentally woken up the girl.

Nam-ra's shoulders ache. She wonders how much more Hye-ji will feel, seeing as she was also using Hye-ji's hand as pillow.

"Sorry for waking you up." Nam-ra whispered to the girl but Hye-ji just smiled at her. "It's no problem." The female Hwang replied with a smile. Nam-ra smiled at her and Hye-ji fixed the class president's hair a little. This action made the class president to once again blush. Unknown to the two, On-jo was watching them with a smile before she stood up to stand next to Hyun-jin.

This is the second time today and she wasn't even awake for more than two minutes. The power Hye-ji holds. But the female Hwang didn't notice this for she took notice of her brother with On-jo, making her smile.

Hye-ji's POV

After my little conversation with Nam-ra, I noticed Hyun-jin oppa and On-jo by the window. That's right. They need each other right now. This might not be the time for confessions, but I do know that they find comfort in each other. Just like I do with Nam-ra.

On-jo was currently describing the sign for help her dad used to tell her. Nobody is actually paying attention, well excluding me and my twin. What can you say, we are good listeners or well, that's what I want to believe. But anyway...

When On-jo noticed that only I was looking at her and listening, Hyun-jin oppa is behind her so she can't really see that he was listening. She decided to go with the "SOS" sign.

"We can't last long anyway. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food." Nam-ra said beside me, making me look down. She is right, but we can't give up without a fight.

"What's that?" Su-hyeok asked. "It's the survival rule of three's. It's how long a person can survive." I answered looking at him.

"It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can." On-jo said. I held Nam-ra's hand before speaking calmly to her.

"On-jo is right, Nam-ra. We can't just give up on our life like that. We need to think of something. I'm sure we will. We'll survive this together." I said before looking at everyone else in the room. I can see Hyun-jin oppa, Wu-jinnie, and On-jo smile at me. Nam-ra also nodded.

"We don't know anything at all. We need to understand the situation in order to make plans." Nam-ra said after a period of silence. "Well I totally agree with that. We need more information to decide whether to wait, run, or get out." Cheong-san said.

"What can we find out on this situation, and also, how?" Dae-su asked, looking at Cheong-san.

"We can check online if we have a cellphone." Hyun-jin said and I saw On-jo look down. What happened?

"But we don't" Su-hyeok told my twin. "The teacher's office." He answered. Don't tell me he wants us to go to the teacher's office? With all these zombies outside?

"We can also find phones in the student council office but I'm pretty sure all those confiscated phones are already drained. And the teacher's office is much near than our office." He added.

-------

"Hyun-jin! Stop being so stubborn." On-jo called Hyun-jin.

"Two rooms across and one floor down at the teacher's office." He said. Is he really planning on going? "You shouldn't go." I heard On-jo say.

"If I can't make it, I'll just come back you know? Don't worry about me." He said. "I'm not worried about you. I'm pissed off." On-jo said and Hyun-jin nodded. "Sure." He said with a teasing smile.

On-jo then looked back, looking straight at me. "A little help here?" She said making me smile and approach the two of them. Another thing we have in common is we are both stubborn at times. You see, if we want to do something, we will do it, especially if we know it's for the greater good.

On-jo sighed in relief when a stopped beside her. "Just, come back in one piece, unharmed, okay?" I said with a small smile. Though I'm worried, I know nothing can stop my twin from going.

"Thank you for your trust, Miss Ma'am!" He said and bowed before hugging me. "I love you baby sis." He whispered and I quickly replied with an "I love you big bro." Before he went out.

Everything. All of the calmness that I felt earlier left me after he said those words. "Please be safe." I whispered while watching him go, not noticing a tear that slipped away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.6K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...