HIS FORCED BRIDE

Por SANA_WRITER

SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY TH... Más

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SUGGESTIONS?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Congratulations Saanu Di❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
HELP
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!!!
ATTENTION!!!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 54

8.6K 956 169
Por SANA_WRITER

Sh:- Kya huwa Deepu?

She asked when Deepti narrated everything. Hearing her, the frown of confusion on Shehnaaz's face was replaced with a frown of fury. She too banged the door for a couple of times but not getting any reply, She asked Deepti to call Sidharth's men and to Sidharth himself immediately. Deepti nodded and wiped her tears, calling five to six tough built men.

After calling them, Deepti immediately called up Sidharth who busy in some village's works.

Sid:- Haan Deepti?

He said being quite immersed in his workloads but hearing her. She sobbed making Sidharth frown, He immediately closed the file and put the pen inside the holder.

Deep:- Bhai!...Bhai woh Adhiraj....

Saying this, she narrated her the whole thing when Sidharth clenched his fist. Though, he too was an orthodox once but he never became this worse and harsh on his wife.

Sid:- Don't Worry! Main Abhi Aa raha hoon! Waise bhi teri Bhabhi hain na Udhar!

Deepti nodded and agreed. While on the other hand, Sidharth's men came and seeing Shehnaaz, They immediately lowered their gaze.

Sh:- Jald se Jald Yeh Darwaza Todd Diya jaaye!

She said in an authoritative tone. While the men nodded their head and started pushing the door. Adhiraj who was continuosly hitting Manvi looked at the shaking entrance of their room. Manvi too looked that side and smiled with a bleeding lips, knowing very well that it must be either her sister-in-laws or Brother-in-laws.

Adhiraj was about to pierce that Cigarette tip on his forearm when the door flung opened. He saw few men broke the door, gnashing his teeth. He was about to yell upon them, still fisting Manvi's hair. His fist was tightening, when Shehnaaz walked in and widened her eyes only to see the sight. The mere sight of Manvi lying there was enough to make her blood boil.

Sh:- ADHIRAAAJJJ!

She roared making his soul shiver, Adhiraj gulped the lump in his throat and loosened his fist seeing an enraged Shehnaaz. However, Sidharth who parked his jeep infront of his house, heard the roar of his wife. He widened his eyes, and dashed towards Adhiraj's room followed by Deepti who saw his brother approaching.

Reaching his younger brother's room, the sight shook him. Manvi was tied with the bed with innumerable wounds and bruises on her body. Her lips and forehead were bleeding. Shehnaaz and Deepti dashed towards Maanvi and freed her, while Sidharth strolled towards Adhiraj. Just then, the whole room was echoed with a splatting sound. Sidharth who used to pamper his baby brother to no end, actually slapped him hard making him fell on the ground.

Deepti quickly took Manvi out of the Room. While Shehnaaz glared at Adhiraj with her burning furious eyes, her eyes were moist too. Before, Sidharth could say something, She strolled towards Adhiraj and Slapped him. While Adhiraj glared at Shehnaaz and crawled towards Sidharth who was watching them silently.

Adh:- Bhai! Aurten Kab se Mardon pe Haath uthaane Lag padi!

He said when Sidharth clutched his hair and dragged him towards the hallway. Shehnaaz smirked seeing them, she knew that her husband would definately support her.

Thrashing him on the floor, Sidharth roared on the top of his voice making Asha ji come out of her room and sob seeing her younger son getting kicked by her older son.

Sid:- Jab se Tujh jaise Haivaan ki Himmat Baddh gayi hain!

Shehnaaz widened her eyes, seeing his veins popping up. She immediately went towards him and backed him off,

Sh:- Sidharth Please! Calm down! Iski Sazah Koi aur nahi Balki Ek Aurat hi Tay karegi! Isne Aurton ko Apni biwi ko Pairon ki Jhutti Samjha hain! Manvi ko maara hain balki Yehi nahi Kahi Saari Ladkiyo ki zindagi kharab ki hain gaon mein, Shaadi se Pehele bhi aur Baad bhi!

Sidharth frowned and looked at Shehnaaz who looked at Deepti. Just then, Deepti showed one picture of Adhiraj talking and paying some cash to the girl. Manvi's eyes got blurred seeing tbe picture of the girl along with Adhiraj.

Sid:- Jaan! Tune Yeh sab mujhe Bataya kyu nahi? Aur tujhe Kaise Pata Chala ki .....

He asked her when she looked at Deepti, who nodded her head affirming her,

Sh:- Deepti! Tumhe Yaad hain Gareema! Woh humari Ek friend thi woh na Jodhpur aayi thi! Aapne Husband ke saath toh uske saath meri Abhi bhi acchi khaasi Contact hain toh jab usne Apne Whatsapp ke status pe Pictures dale the....

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz was watching her friend's marriage photos when suddenly her eyes fell upon a particular figure. She zoomed in the picture to see it more properly only then she realised that the figure of the man resembled so like Adhiraj.

Seeing the pictures, she immediately called up pne of the attendees who came into her room to serve her, her lunch. As soon as, the attendee placed the lunch infront of her, Shehnaaz called her.

Sh:- Umm....Suno! Yeh Manvi kaha hain?

She asked, stuffing the paratha into her mouth when the attendee bowed her head and replied her,

Att:- Mukhiyain ji! Choti Bhaabhi toh Jodhpur nikal gayi hain aaj subeh ko, Chote Bhai ke saath!

The attendee said making her frown but she shrugged off maybe thinking she was wrong but the next moment, her friend called her,

Fr:- Arrey Shehnaaz! Pata hain Aaj maine tere devar ko dekha! Jaswant Thada ke paas toh tu aur Jiju kyu nahi Aaye! Mazza Aata!

Her friend said when Shehnaaz smiled and said,

Sh:- Haan Woh! Maanvi ko Koi Acche se Gynecologist ke Paas Leke Gaye hain! Shayad Wohi Tourist attraction dikhane Leke Gaye ho! Aur Waise bhi Tere Jiju ka toh Pata hi hain! Unko Kaam se door Zyada nahi rakh sakte! Warna Warka Badhte hain

She said the last line and laughed making the other person laugh but as soon as She heard Shehnaaz properly she said,

Fr:- Arrey Lekin Jodhpur mein toh Koi acche Gynecologist hain hi nahi aur Moreover, Maanvi nahi thi! Koi Aur Ladki thi!

She said and sent her the Picture which she clicked of Adhiraj with another girl, which made Shehnaaz shock.

FLASHBACK END

Sh:- Ek toh Maanvi ko Dhokha De raha tha Aur toh Aur Iss Haivaan ka Haath bhi Nahi Kaanpa Cheye Cheye Baar Apne hi Bacche Ka Katl karne mein joh Theek se duniya mein Aaya bhi nahi tha! Aur Kal se bhi Manvi ko Isiliye Yeh Besharam insaan Maar Raha tha! Taaki By somehow Manvi ke Pet mein jo Baccha Pal raha hain Woh Aaye hi nahi! Aur Dosh Maanvi Pe Daala jaata tha ki Isko Bacche nahi Hote! Jabki Manvi ko aise koi Beemaari hain hi nahi! Yeh Kisi Bacche Ko Lata hi nahi tha!

Hearing her, Sidharth gasped and snapped at Shehnaaz while Asha ji too gasped this time. She wasn't aware of her younger sons' deeds. Asha ji who was still blinded with her motherly love couldn't see her son's misdeeds.

Ash:- Nahi! Yeh nahi Ho sakta! Sidharth! Yeh...Yeh Ladki Jhooth bol rahi hain! Hum...Humara Adhiraj nahi kar sakta aisa!

Asha ji said when Shehnaaz let out a sinister chuckle and said her Something which boiled her blood.

Sh:- Mummy Ji! Bass Bohot Ho gaya! Kitni Andhi Banogi Aapne Bete ke Pyaar mein! Huh? Aapko Pata hain Aapne Maanvi pe jitna Mental Torture kiya hain na usse Agar Kal woh Police Station jayegi toh Aapko Kam se kam ek saal ki Jail hogi!

Adhiraj stood up and went towards Manvi, clutching her hair he made her stood up. While hearing Maanvi's scream, Shehnaaz looked at them and dashed towards them. Pushing away Adhiraj and again rewarded him with a tight slap across his cheek. This time, it infuriated Adhiraj.

Adh:- BHAABHI! Haddh mein....

Sid:- OYEEE!

Sidharth roared and was about to say Adhiraj Something when Adhiraj was again interrupted with a Hard Slap again.

Sh:- AWAAZ NICHE RAKHO ADHIRAAJ HUMARE SAAMNE! Warna Hum Umar se Chote Ho sakte hain Aapse lekin Audein aur Rishte mein Bohot Bade hain! Agar Ek aur Lafz bhi Nikala na Ek thappad se Muh Toddh denge Tumhara!

She roared and hold his collar, jerking him.

Sh:- Bohot Ghamand hain na Tujhmein? Bohot Ghamand hain na? Mukhiya ke Chotte Bhai hone ka? Aaj Isi Ghamand aur Guroor ko Todhungi Main! Rukh tu! Ladkiyo Ko Pair ki Jooti Samajhta hain na! Aaj Usi Jooti se Tujhe Marwaungi! Aur Sirf Jooti nahi! Jiss Jiss Cheezon se tune Maanvi ko Maara hain Un sab Cheezon se!

She said gnashing her teeth, clenching her jaws. Sidharth smirked on seeing that ultimate lion of his wife was. Just then, She roared making Everyone's breath hitched.

Sh:-Kaha Ho Sab?? Aandar Aao! 

She said making Twenty to thirty women entering the Haveli. Adhiraj gulp the lump in his throat, knowing what was coming to his way.

Sid:- MAARO ISSE! YEH MUKHIYA AUR MUKHIYAIN KA HUKAM HAIN!

He roared making Shehnaaz smirk. All the ladies started pulling out their sandles and started hitting him when Adhiraj screamed,

Adh:- Aaahhh!

Hearing him, He was continuosly being splatted making her wince and scream on every splat. Asha ji came running and was about to slap Shehnaaz when Sidharth came and backed her off. He too was furious now,

Sid:- Mumma! Bhool Mat Jaiye! biwi hain Meri woh! Aapne Jazbaaton ko Kaabu mein Rakhiye!

He shouted on the top of his voice. While Shehnaaz who too was now way too Furious. She just looked at her mother-in-law and said in a calm eerie tone,

Sh:- Mummy Ji! Bass Mujhse Aur Badtameezie kataye Mat Kijiye! Hum Agar Dil mein Aapke liye Jagah Bana sakte hain na! Agar Hum Aapko Apni Maa jaisa Treat kar sakte hain toh Hum Aapko Apni Saas Jaise Treatment bhi De sakte hain!

Saying, She dragged Adhiraj and called Maanvi,

Sh:- Maanvi! Iss Haivaan ko Tab tak Maaro Jab tak Tumhare Andar ki Aag Shaant na Ho jaaye! Aur Isne Tumhe Cigarette Chubhaye the na! Tum bhi Ise Wohi Chubhaogi! barabari Sab jagah pe hogi abse

She said and immediately lightened up a cigarette while Sidharth was looking at them folding his arms when his mother screamed,

Ash:- Bahu! Tum joh kar rahi ho! Maha Bhayankar hain yeh! Biwi ke Pallu se Band Chuke ho tum Sidhaaarth! Apne hi Biwi se Kyu Pitwa rahe hain aap Aapni Bhai ko!

Sid:- Mumma! Yeh Jo Kar rahi hain Hain Sahi hain! Aur Iska Matlab agar yeh Hain ki Pallu se Baand chuke hain Toh Yehi Sahi!

He too screamed with equal volume. She smirked admist of tears, it was a smirk of satisfaction to get the support of her husband. While Manvi Slapped her husband, bashed her Husband till he bleeds just like he did to her. The Pain of Losing her each child, the anger of losing her each child was getting on his nerves. She was hitting him with a iron rod. Atlast, she pierced the tip of the burning cigarette making her scream.

After few hours, when Maanvi vented out all her anger. She thumped down dropping the iron rod on the ground. Sobbing and crying While he was lying their being half dead. Shehnaaz who was clutching Sidharth's bicep saw that scene without any fear.

Sh:- IKK CHEEZ KAAN KHOL KE SUNKE RAKHO SAB! YAHA KE MUKHIYA SIDHARTH VERMA HAIN AUR MUKHIYAIN HUM! TOH YAHA ANYAAY KA KOI STHAAN NAHI HAIN!

She roared while all the presented Villagers shook with fear hearing her roar.  That's when, She shrugged and moved towards her room when her mother-in-law grasped her wrist,

Ash:- Yeh Kyu Kiya Bahu? Itnaa Krurta?

She asked not able to figure out the demonic Avatar of her eldest Daughter-in-law.

Sh:- Mummy ji! Yeh Humko Karni nahi Padhti! Agar Aap Aapne Bete ko Sahi waqt pe Sahi Seekh dete! Agar Aapke Bete ko Aurton ka Lihaaz aur Samman karna Sikhate!

She said in a low yet authoritative tone, making her clench her jaws.

Ash:- Toh Ab Humein Tumse Sikhna Padega ki Kaise Bacche Paalne Chahiye?

Asha ji said when Shehnaaz chuckled and looked at her mother-in-law.

Sh:- Agar Aapko Yeh Samajh mein Aata hain toh Yehi Theek! Mummy ji!Aur haan! Aindaa, Maanvi pe Haath uthaane se Pehele Yeh Haadsaa Humesha Yaad Rakhiyega!

Saying, she shrugged her pallu and went upstairs. Giving a last glare to her mother-in-law.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2M 179K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
35.1K 1.9K 23
As you must have already guessed, this story is about lust between a couple. Can you get attracted to someone just by seeing them once ? How far ca...
351K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂�...
34K 2.7K 8
THE TALE OF..... EXTREME POSSESSION AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...... Just where love will cross all limits and claims what truly...