Love Geometry - Camilo x Read...

By YourMamaLee

"You... saved my life." Tiles lunge me forward and I put my hands out to brace myself. My hand ends up on th... More

A/N
Prologue: Mirabel's Ceremony
1: Good Morning
2: A Normal Day
3: "Birthday" Gift
4: The First Cracks
5: Sometimes Family Is Best Forgotten
6: Inside A Nightmare
7: What Vision?
8: The Vision
9: Love's In The Air
10: Waiting On A Miracle
11: Behind the Scenes
12: I Have To What?
13: A Date With Mirabel
14: A Date With Camilo
15: Trauma
16: AFAB Suffering
CRAZY A/N
17: A Family Day
18: Sledding
19: Getting Ready
20: Happy Birthday
22: Trouble
23: Burn
24: Ends Bring Beginnings
Epilogue: New Life
Original Story

21: What Really Happened That Night

137 4 5
By YourMamaLee

Heyo! This chapter is in your P.O.V. and gets pretty heated along with underage alcohol use. Enjoy!
------------------------------------

“I dunno but we’re gonna die.” Cami continues admiring his piercing in the mirror. 

“I think I remember.” I hold my dizzying head as I recall last night’s events. 

--

“Nothing like a night on the town.” Mira giggles, gently closing Casita’s door. 

“We’re fifteen, what are we gonna do?” Cami asks sarcastically as Mira guides us through town. 

“We know how to make our own fun.” I shrug. “There’s a reason we’ve been friends since diapers.” 

“Surely we’re more than friends by now.” He looks at me. 

“Best friends.” I giggle. 

“Boyfriend and partner.” 

“Girlfriend and partner.” Mira butts in. 

“Partners and partner best friends.” The laughing spreads, infecting us all with the giggles as we walk around aimlessly. “Just gals bein’ pals.” I giggle, grabbing Mira’s hand lovingly. 

“Just dudes bein’ bros.” Cami grabs my hand, kissing it sweetly. “Let’s treat ourselves to a real birthday celebration.” He says completely out of nowhere, confusing me and Mira. 

“Aren’t we doing that?” Mira cocks an eyebrow at him. 

“I could get better.” He stops walking, pointing up at the building in front of us. It’s a little booze shop on the edge of the Encanto near the woods. My eyes instantly widen, my memory going back to my date with him when we had a few sips of wine. ‘Just once wouldn’t hurt.’ Is this our ‘just once?’ 

Cami, I…” I trail off, trying to force English to come back to me.

“Are we celebrating us or New Year’s?” Mira asks, rolling her eyes. 

“Us. No better reason to get drunk than to have a good time. Look at mami’s state. She was definitely a party girl before she had Dolores.” 

“How would we even get any? We’re underage and too recognizable to pass as adults.” I look at him annoyedly. It does sound pretty nice to have everything melt away for a night… 

“Two of three of us have gifts useful in situations like these, amor. I’ll just shift into mami and get us… hmm. What do we want?” Cami wrinkles his face in thought. 

“Well, we know from experience that wine is pretty bad.” I giggle, making him chuckle. 

“What?” Mira asks with a slightly concerned voice. 

“There was this crazy ass waiter named Jalapeño or something who was so into me that he brought me wine during our date. Cami and I had a sip before we saw… him.” I shrug awkwardly at the end of the sentence, giggling to save it. 

“So no wine.” Mira nods thoughtfully. “What about champagne?” She looks between us. I can’t believe we’re actually considering this. 

“Not champagne.” I shake my head. “It’s everyone’s drink of choice on New Year’s, it’ll be either too expensive or sold out.” 

“Good point.” She points at me. 

“What about just a six pack of beer? We could each have two.” Cami suggests and I nod, knowing it’s probably the soundest plan. 

“A single serving of beer to a person over twenty one is one bottle. Two isn’t a good idea for some idiot teens looking for a fun time.” Mira reprimands, watching as Cami shifts into Tía Pepa. 

“I’m getting us a six pack and we’ll see how much we drink.” Cami rolls his eyes and we quickly hide around the corner, watching as he strolls into the shop. Not a few minutes pass before he’s back out and rounding the corner to us before shifting. 

“Where’s our beer?” Mira asks in a fake snobby tone. 

“Turns out mami’s banned.” He chuckles. “She really was a party girl.” 

“How are we supposed to get it now?” Mira shrugs as an idea comes to my mind. 

“I have telekinesis for a reason.” I walk over to the huge window in front of the shop, crouching in front of it and watching the attendant’s every move. As soon as they go to the back, I open the door and float a six pack over to me. As soon as the handle touches my hand, I grab it and run back around the corner. Luckily, the streets are pretty empty tonight. “That’s how it’s done.” 

“Ooh, let's go to our spot and drink these.” Mira suggests, looking at me with love.

“You mean that weird ass river you guys used to visit?” Cami asks. 

“How many people know about it?” Mira groans and we all make our way down there. The pond looks even prettier under the moonlight with the stars and moon reflecting off of the rippling water. We plop down on the grass and start drinking until we’re giggling uncontrollably like little girls being forced to talk to their crush. “Camilo’s a bottom!” Mira cackles, making me chuckle a bit too as bright pink spreads across his face. I can’t tell if it’s the alcohol or because of what she said but it’s oddly hilarious. 

“I’m a switch, dumbass!” He throws a handful of grass at her.

“Mi querida precioso.” I lean over, putting a soft hand on his cheek. “My sweet little bottom.” 

“Shut up.” He crosses his arms, pouting. This makes me laugh more. 

“Make me.” I take another swig from the bottle we’re passing around but before I know it, his lips are on mine. It’s heavy and full of lust with a bit of anger. He tastes of love and beer. He soon deepens it, swiping his tongue over my bottom lip as if asking permission. I open my mouth for him and he explores every inch of it, which I don’t hate. I even find myself whining in protest when he pulls away, a smug grin coming to his face. 

“Was that enough for you?” He wipes his mouth with the back of my hand as I sit in shock. 

“I’m a better top than you.” Mira argues with him, taking the bottle from me and setting it down before pinning me to the ground. “Is this okay?” She asks and I nod quickly. Cami scoffs from behind us and she looks back at him. “Consent is sexy.” 

“Especially with me.” I argue over to him. I can see him deflate a bit, realizing what an asshole he just was. I push Mira off me gently and lean into him, kissing his cheek. “It’s okay, mi querida. Sometimes I even forget my trauma.” 

“Consent is the sexiest.” He chuckles, kissing my forehead. 

“I always thought I’d look really sexy with a septum piercing.” I hum in thought. 

“Let’s go get piercings!” Mira stands excitedly, looking like she’s ready to run all the way back to town. We all stand and drunkenly waddle down to the piercing place, getting many ‘feliz cumpleaños’ cheers on our way. Yeah, happy fuckin’ birthday to us. Mira is probably the one who yelps the loudest at the piercings and when she comes back out, she won’t tell us why. 

“Hey, we got our hair bleached for a reason.” Cami speaks up as we stumble out of the shop, new holes all over our bodies. I have an eyebrow and septum piercing while Cami has tongue and navel piercings. Mira visibly has a ring on the side of her nose but still won’t tell us what her second piercing is. “Let's get our hair dyed.” 

So, we do. We go over to the hair place to get our hair dyed crazy colours. In the waiting room, we convince each other to get the brightest colours possible. No one even questions us because ‘it’s our sweet sixteen.’ Yeah, fuck that. I just like getting free shit. If I have to suffer through being a forgettable face, I’m gonna make the most of it. “We look so sick!” I cackle as we exit. 

“Red’s your colour. Looks good on you.” Cami’s eyes are fixed on me, like I’ve got him in a trance. 

“That’s ‘cause I’m hot.” I flip my hair over my shoulder, giggling drunkenly. 

“You are.” Mira and Cami both gaze at me with basically hearts in their eyes.

“Mi príncipe muy hermosa.” (My very beautiful prince) Cami slurs, leaning over at kissing me lovingly. We pull away all giggly. 

“Mi miel muy caliente.” (My very hot honey) Mira giggles, pulling me in for a drunken kiss. 

“Shit.” I mutter against her lips, pulling away. “I’m getting tired.”

“Let’s go home. We had a pretty successful birthday.” Cami starts walking toward Casita, visibly tripping over his feet. 

“But they’re gonna know we’re drunk, they know Tía Pepa.” I complain, stumbling after him quickly with Mira in tow.

“Let’s uh… let’s sneak in.” 

“How would we do that?” Mira asks. 

“Princesa, do you think your gift works on humans?” Cami stops, looking over at me. 

“Hmm… let’s find out!” I smile cheerfully, focusing on lifting Cami into the air. When he starts floating above the rooftops, we all whoop in victory. 

“Set him down, someone’s gonna see.” Mira giggles, gripping my bicep. I let him down gently and we make our way over to Casita, stumbling drunkenly over to my window. “Okay, let’s go.” Mira uselessly tries hopping up to my window ten feet up. 

“I dunno… that’s pretty high up…” I look up at my window, which is close to the roof. Last time I was up there, I almost died. 

“Princesa, are you… scared?” Cami’s question doesn’t seem rude or demeaning. Just confused. 

"Brr! It's cold!" I try to change the topic, rubbing my arms. Cami quickly takes his blazer off and wraps it around me, forcing me to put it on.

"Mi vida, I mean it. Are you scared?" He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

“I mean, yeah. Heights are like a death trap.” I shrug nervously, God, does he think I’m weak for that? 

“Don’t you worry, miel. I’ll always be here to save you.” Mira hugs me tightly. 

“Alright. I can do this.” I take a deep breath before grabbing Cami, pulling him close to me for courage. I wish I had some more liquid courage… I close my eyes and carefully float us up to my window. Before I know it, Cami and Mira are yanking me into my window. They accidentally pull too hard and we fall to the floor with a thug, giggling madly. “Okay, we gotta get ready for bed. Casita, lights.” I stand but almost immediately fall back onto my bed as Casita flips the lights on. 

Mm. Kinda just wanna sleep now.” Cami groans, crawling into my bed. He makes grabby hands at me and I giggle, rolling over into his arms. 

“I want cuddles.” Mira whines, flopping down next to me. I roll over to face her, kissing her forehead. 

“Best party ever. I love you guys so much.” I smile as my eyes begin to get heavier. I can tell their faces heat at my words and my smile gets bigger. They’ve been waiting to hear that. 

“I love you too, (Y/N).” They both whisper as Cami pulls the covers up over us, his arms wrapping around me. I pull Mira closer to me and kiss her cheek, feeling her arms snake around my neck. 

Casita, lights.” Cami says and the lights flicker off before I close my eyes, letting myself drift into quiet oblivion. 

--

"Niños, breakfast time!" Abuela calls from the kitchen.

"We're gonna fucking die." Cami panics.

------------------------------------
Word Count: 1,905

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I won't be uploading for a couple days because of my schedule, I'm sorry. Posting ASAP. Stay safe, my dudes <3

Published: (2/19/22) (Month/Day/Year)

Final Word Count: 1,949

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.2K 16
"𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑜~" "𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑎" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...
12.1K 377 29
"𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶�...
82.8K 2.4K 29
On a cold summer night, the doorbell at the Encanto house rang. Everyone was fast asleep, except Bruno who knew this would happen, as it was one of h...
12.7K 370 16
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...