Ecstacy of Love (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Hi readers, it's my first VSOO historical fanfiction. This book is pure fictional unrelated to anyone or any... More

1. Ahjushi...It's call humanity.
3. I will not leave you.
4. Jian...call me Jian.
5. Is this punishment less for you.
6. Don't be so obvious.
7. Is it wrong to like someone.
8. Because you owe me.
9. Who really are you beautiful lady.
10. Beware of It.
11. What are you doing to me.
12. It was trap.
13. I will save him.
14. You are in love aren't you.
15. Are you hiding something from me.
16. Don't leave me.
17. She will hate you if you fail with your promise.
18. Who is she.
19. I want you to serve me...Beautiful lady.
20. I miss you, don't you miss me.
21. Is he precious than me.
22. My feelings are genuine.
23. Am I looking that handsome that you can't take your eyes off me.
24. Sweet like you and melt easily like you.
25. Who helped you to escape from dungeons.
26. Why you love me.
27. Is it that hard to feel my feelings.
28. He isn't what you are thinking.
29. If you ever think me as your friend then leave us.
30. We will never apart again.
31. I forgave you because I owe you once.
32. You are the reason.
33. You are suspicious of my appa.
34. Tomorrow with sunrise kill the rebellious daughter.
35. What if that truth you are protecting gives justice to innocents.
36. The first relationship of ours isn't with loved ones but with humans.
37. I would have died if anything happened to you.
38. Life is once and we have to cherish every part of it.
39. I want to stay with you. (finale)

2. It's too hard Master.

668 57 9
By vsoofiction

Edited

Kingdom's Capital

Taehyung

Nearly at the time of sunset, the sky becoming red- orange as sun fading away or you can say Earth rotating on it's axis changing latitude and longitude of the day time.

There where many gundae's (army) and some Royal King's men where standing witnessing one of the cruel side of there Gunju( army lord or general ) Kim Taehyung.

Yeah I am talking about myself, the cruel gunju of Kim Kingdom.

The cruel, ruthless man in whole Kingdom not only me but my whole group name Bangtan...the most trusted and respected yet cruelest group of men, gundae's.

Gundae's...army men's, military men's.

" Just spare this once... please...just spare this once" three men where pleading for there life, begging there Gunju(army lord)  means me, but I seem to not care as I was sitting comfortably on chair with evil grin on my face.

Looking towards my face no one can say I am such a cruel and ruthless man or person.

Many says my aura, charisma is way out of world, but as saying don't go on face...face lie's...it valid in my case.

I may seem calm and composed which was totally opposite of my behavior.

Sure keep in mind...face lies, never go on someone's face.

Many also says my aura is dark, intense, dominating like I will or can kill anyone with my stares, my dark glares seriously am I that bad.

Well I am proud of that though cause that dark glares  people called can turned those people into corpse.

I hate liar and betrayals.

I am not cruel as they say but not least that a beast when those things get involved.

Smirking I stood from my place and walked towards those three men's who where begging for there life. My smirk turn to horrific grin at the sight of pain, the pain my men put though into them, there body trembling, they where shivering as there was only one piece of clothing which was below there abdomen in so cold weather.

Ha...ha that the fun, the real taste of paying for what they did. There deeds.

Taking slow steps left, to the fire where iron rods where burning hot I pulled one red hot burning rod before simultaneously poking there freshen wounds leading them to winch in pain, groan in agony.

There crys and whimpering echoing, making my grin wider than before.

" You should have thought before betraying our kingdom, before going against us...I told you all...NO...I already warned you there's no pity or chance for betraying.

Because of you they got chance to hide, they come to know our plan and now you all have to pay for this" I speak with full of bitterness and anger, I hate betraying and liars most.

And as a Gunju it was my way of disciplining the people who think they can do anything...who think they will betray and not get affected.

" Gunju Taehyung...let me do this work, I will not come back until I come to know there plan " a tall handsome man say from quite crowd arrange to witness what happened next.

Well the man is one of the member of Bangtan.

Bangtan is just the seven fate of us involving me the Gunju Kim Taehyung, Seokjin the taekwondo master, the man who want to execute our almost sanked plan because of those three jerks.

Then we have Jimin the Vice General, then Jungkook and Namjoon are field Marshal while other two but not least Yoongi and Hoseok head of Combat army.

Bangtan, our group was famous, respected and pride of our Kingdom. From younger once to older ones everyone praises us and love us as there own child, hyungs, while enemies, traitors are afraid, scared of us even by our names.

" Alright hyung...take Jungkook with you "  saying I slightly bow to Seokjin hyung before they bit there farewell to there mission.

Both Seokjin hyung and Jungkook take there horses with there men and again I  continue my work of beheading those betrayals.

Cause because of them I possibly had died..if not for that beautiful lady.

" Now who wanted to punish this betrayals" I asked Kim kingdom gundae's and my Bangtan group members.

I smirk as vice general Jimin volunteer to do the task. But his words surprised me even more.

" Taehyung let me do this, I didn't kill anyone this week...my hands are desperate for it" he say leading me to chuckles at his choice of words.

" Alright Jimin...make sure to behead them at first try" saying I walked back to watch them getting punished for there own deeds.

Jimin pull out his sword from Scabbrad and walked towards them who where begging again and again " Please spare us... just once...

They keep begging until there head flew away from there body infront of there cruel, ruthless armylord means me.

There's no mercy for your deeds.

It's night time we all except Jin and Jungkook where present in our special place in Bangtan palace.

Palace specially built for us.

We all sat down enjoying our favorite time.

The place was filled with dim lights, drinks, meat and beautiful ladies.

They dance in circle in very revealing outfits and my gaze fixed on them with evil smirk as they flirt in between.

I signal the beautiful lady who was hiting on me to come closer.

As she got close to me I pulled her hand around my neck and crease her reveling waist.

" Taehyung what happened to that girl who was flirting with you few days ago,  you dumped her too" Hoseok ask while sipping wine and enjoying dance by beautiful girl while I was enjoying the sweet kisses.

" Hyung there's nothing new though, I am not interested in anyone...I have one and that already take my heart away...my sweetheart, my love " I reply with playful smirk on my face making other's to chuckles at my duality.

First I was saying I am committed to someone and yet I was playing around.

Second I was famous as womanizer because of my behavior but little did they know I never ever saw someone the way I thought only of her.

With everyone it's just moment pleasure cause my life time love is only for her.

" Man I must say you are so whipped for your sweetheart, but what if you never got her." Hoseok hyung ask sipping wine as he raked his gaze from dancers to me where I slightly push the lady away who sigh and got back to continue dancing.

" Hyung this will not going to happen. I will try everything to get her back " I  replied with full of possession towards my love.

I believe and always believe she was alive, she won't leave me.

She promised me.

" I am more that lucky, I have my soon to be wifey, I love her and she too love me" Hoseok comment on which I smile sadly, when will you come my jichu.

" Taetae... why are you crying... don't cry you look ugly when you cry" jichu say and wipe off my tears.

" Jichu promise me that you will not leave me alone, promise me that you will always stay beside me, not like my parents who leave me all alone" I asked controlling my tears as I never like  crying infront of her cause if I did she will cry as well.

" I promise my taetae, that I will always stay beside you...my taetae is strong he never cry" jichu say squeezing my fluffy bread cheeks which made me smile.

He was light in my hopeless life. My blooming flower in barren land.

Remembering our sweet past smile fade on my face. The ruthless Gunju Kim Taehyung, the person whom everyone is feared of has one weakspot...my childhood sweetheart Kim Jisoo.

Capital market

Jisoo

" Gomma...It's beautiful right " I asked my only living friend after pointing towards varieties of stall on which Gomma snicker monstrously.

" Gomma do you want to eat something " I again ask Gomma who neigh monstrously, ohh people are freaking because of him.

Well he was hungry like me, we both where just walking around since yesterday without a single grain.

I roam my gaze in market when my eye's caught something which I was craving from long.

But my master rarely went to main country to bring those, it was been many years since I saw this many peoples.

I walked towards korean dumplings stall with salivated mouth, my eyes glimmering, shining looking at tasty food.

" Halmoni I want two dumplings " I muttered as I was so hungry that I didn't noticed someone come there and offer money before me for that single dumpling...single one was left.

" Sorry young lady... dumplings are finished, that was last one " that quite old lady seller say with apologetic smile which I passed with sad smile.

Ohh...now just give me anything to eat, I don't care unless it's food.

I am so hungry.

" Gomma, let's eat something else " I said to Gomma with sad pout and again walked in crowded market searching for some food while blabbering on this and that.

Again I was so busy in myself that someone unintentionally bump into me. He was looking so busy, the way he was hurriedly walking not minding about people around him says he got no time in his pockets.

" I am sorry Miss..." That person apologies glancing towards me from head to toe before hurriedly walking away.

After long time of searching in busy market we finally spot small Inn where we will get food to fill our so hungry stomach and place to stay until I find something to do.

I was eating peacefully looking around at people whoever enter and exit out, when my eye's stuck on one maid in that small Inn, who seems in trouble.

" I'm sorry " maid in that Inn say apologetically to one person, who smirk at her apology, his upper hanbok was wet, by guessing that she might had unintentionally spilled water or wine on him.

He pull her by her hand towards him still not vanishing his cocky smirk. " You know who I am " he ask her pulling some strands of her hair behind her ear.

She shoke her head as no and soon granted with hard slap on her pretty face.

And that was it I won't become audience enjoying scene infront of me, cause I was no my feet yelling at that grumpy, rude man with unknown identity.

" Hey you, how you dare to slap her, didn't she apologize huh " I furiously saunter towards him who seem frightened at my sudden outburst.

" Ohh...look at her... he muttered in  amusement very well hiding he was frightened by my action.

He stood up as well after pushing that maid aside and check me from head to toe...with his deep sea green eyes which where dirty like him.

" She apologized yet you where taking advantage of her " I threaten him as I  creases my phoenix sword Scabbrad, just ready to pulled it out at any moment.

" What if I " he muttered and lean closer to me and again that's it, it was enough of boring game.

I pulled out sword and lift it in air and harshly bring closer to his neck... don't worry I won't kill him just a little scratch.

" Guards take her " he muttered like he was not scared, he never thought someone can be this furious towards him especially a woman.

He must had been surprised.

His mens rushed towards me to take me down but they couldn't. I am upskilled in martial arts and my Master is non other that Master Sugho who has trained many warriors in Kingdom.

Author

Here someone was watching her with admiration, his eyes glimmering in admiration and respect, that warrior lady, she was definitely different from those typical girls who never mind in trouble...but here she was own a trouble.

" Who is she " that person ask his companion with whom he come there.

" I don't know young master, she seems new here" his companion answer looking at her, the way she act was not how typical girls act, she was bold, daring, her aura was different from usual ones.

" Search about her and bring her to me afterwards " he muttered to his companion who just nods while looking at his master who's gaze where fixed on her, the warrior, bold lady.

Jisoo

My first fight in Capital ends which was funny as how I beat nearly ten of guys.

Currently I was tiredly looking out for some paperwork which didn't seems useful at all, I sigh impatiently and continue turning page's.

" Arghh...how will I find who was the real mastermind behind rebel...It's too hard Master " I tiredly yet frustratedly muttered looking at bundles of scroll which I found in Kingdom's public library.

There where thousands of names who work in palace, who work under king, who belong to royal family, some where Minister's or any high ranking member.

" Wait...master said my appa was War Minister...so it means I will get clue of whoever the betrayal was...If I go to military camp...but how.........I mumble and pout knowing no one can enter military camp without proper authority, or else you are own a military guard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.4K 22
Jisoo and Taehyung are both born as pure blood-devils who hated each since childhood until both had to move away from each other. Years later, Jisoo...
12.9K 555 21
{UNEDITED} A Mafia series #1 A mafia and a Miss world ____________________________________ Kim Jisoo a personality who everyone admires and also envy...
265K 13.2K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
41.4K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...