Keeping It in the Family (Lin...

By BadassBurgess

Hank Voight having to retire early was something no one imagined would happen. The choice of his successor wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Keeping 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 119

206 18 4
By BadassBurgess

That night, Kevin Atwater found himself standing in the office at Bayley Martinez's house. Part of now being her official unofficial partner was that he sometimes had to do a bit of security work. This was one such occasion. Rodrigo, her right-hand man, was also in the room for the same purpose. The security was necessary because Martinez was allowing visitors to come in, specifically people from the Mexican community who had been affected by the earthquake.

The latest was a little old lady, who looked so poor that the beaten-up clothes she wore might be the only ones she owned. She came in nervously, babbling away in Spanish, basically grovelling to Martinez. In a way it made Atwater feel uncomfortable, but in another way it was a turn on that his girl was seen as so powerful by people.

Martinez stood up and came around her desk. Atwater wondered if the woman was going to kiss her hand like something out of The Godfather, but she didn't. She carried on babbling though as Martinez greeted her and encouraged her to take a seat in front of the desk. Martinez returned to her own chair, an expensive leather office one that had been custom made to fit her.

"Stop," Martinez said in English, silencing the grovelling at last. "You can stop all that now. Tell me why you're here, and talk in English if you can."

Atwater suspected the latter instruction was mostly for his benefit. He was starting to pick up some Spanish, but he wasn't good enough to follow a conversation as yet, especially not one that was conducted at that kind of pace.

The woman, speaking in surprisingly good English, went on to explain that the earthquake had knocked over a candle in her house, and ended up starting a fire. The fire had been put out before consuming the entire house, but not before all of the furniture in her living room had been destroyed, either by the flames or the smoke.

"My brother knew your father, so I was hoping you might be able to help me. I have no income and no way to replace what I have lost," the woman begged.

"A lot of people knew my father, Gabriela. A lot of people know me."

"Yes, Ms Martinez. But word got out that you were helping people today. Although I have never been able to do anything for you, I hoped that you would do this kindness for me. I would forever be in your debt. Maybe my sons can do something for you one day? They are big, strong boys. I'm sure they could be useful."

"Maybe they could. Maybe one day they will," Martinez said thoughtfully. She came to a decision and reached into one of her desk drawers. Her hand came out holding a stack of money with elastic bands around it. She tossed it onto the table. "That's ten grand. Make sure you remember who looked after you today."

"Yes, Ms Martinez. Thank you, Ms Martinez." The woman started lavishing more platitudes on her in Spanish. To mercifully bring it all to an end, Martinez got up and walked her to the door.

"Rodrigo will show you out. Keep that money hidden until you get home or someone will give you a tap on the head and take it from you."

"Yes, Ms Martinez, I will. Thank you. Thank you so much."

Rodrigo showed the woman out of the office and closed the door behind him. With that, Martinez turned to Atwater. "The Mexican community love me."

Atwater was tempted to say they weren't the only ones, but their relationship wasn't quite at that point yet. He felt it, but it wasn't time to say so. Damn, she looked hot, he thought. The expensive suits she wore, like today's grey one with a white shirt and a black tie, always impressed him. And she always had a nice watch on too, often the silver diver's watch that she was wearing today. Her power was also like an aphrodisiac for him. He was dating an actual mob boss, albeit one that had gone legit insomuch as she was now an FBI and CPD informant.

"Of course they do," he replied. "Look how you're looking out for them in a time of need. It's really good of you." As she stepped up to him, he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"In a way you could call it investment, honestly. Being a pillar of one of the city's big communities is worth a few thousand dollars here and there. It'll come in useful a year from now if I follow through on something I've been thinking about."

A few thousand, Atwater thought in amusement, having her watching her hand out well over a hundred in the past couple of hours. "And what is it that you've been thinking about, Bay?" he asked.

"I might run for Governor of Illinois."

"Really?" he asked in surprise. "I feel like your criminal record might be an issue with that. Also, I think being Don Bayley suits you better."

She chuckled. "Don is an Italian thing, I'm pretty sure. And it would be Don Martinez, not Don Bayley. Anyway, I don't have a criminal record. It has been hidden by the FBI. And I could still keep a few fingers in a few pies even if I got elected, which would keep the FBI and CPD happy. It wouldn't stop me informing."

"Then I'd be dating the Governor."

"You would," she smiled. "That's some way off though. I haven't even decided to announce that I'm running yet."

"Governors, Presidents, maybe it's not too late for me to start getting interested in politics," he said, mostly in humour. He had told her about the assignment that Intelligence had been given regarding President McMahon's visit.

"President. Hmmm, maybe I could go for that one day?"

Now Atwater laughed. "Yeah, because America is going to elect a half-Mexican woman as President."

"Hey, they elected a white woman," Martinez countered.

He laughed again. "Yeah, because that's totally the same thing. I think Governor is a much more realistic goal to aim for."

"You think I should do it?" she asked.

Atwater slipped his hands inside her suit jacket and around her back, pulling her close to him. "Sure. There's no reason why you couldn't pull it off."

"If I did, we would need to go public with our relationship, if we haven't already by then. Could use you with me on the campaign."

"Public doesn't bother me. Telling Sergeant Lindsay is what bothers me. She is not going to be happy."

Martinez shrugged. "We're not doing anything illegal. Frowned upon maybe, but not illegal. Cops must get it on with CIs all the time. At the end of the day there's two things Lindsay can do about it: nothing, and like it."

"I enjoy it when you talk like that," Atwater said, and they started kissing each other.

-----

They were not the only couple kissing each other at that exact moment. Over at the Halstead house, Jay and Erin had gone for an 'early night', as they liked to refer to their sexual encounters after Clementine was safely asleep. They had the added bonus on this occasion of the fact that Kayla had been invited out for drinks by Kalinda, and had accepted the offer. It was a rare chance to have some fun without much risk of anyone overhearing them.

It had been a crappy day on the work front, spent trying to move Intelligence into the poxy offices that had been allocated to them. The size of the rooms was too small, and the layout made working efficiently as a team extremely difficult. Zelina Vega had gotten into a grumpy mood also, while trying to get all of their tech up and running under pressure.

Better news had come when they had gotten home, in the form of Kayla and Clementine talking about their visit to the dive shop. It seemed that scuba was definitely a potential interest for Clem, which particularly pleased Erin as it was also a hobby of hers. There was potential for some mother/daughter bonding over it.

Right now though, sex was the only thing on Erin's mind, and also on Jay's. Actually, it had been on his mind pretty much all day, ever since she had turned him on by being assertive with everyone after Sam Miller's briefing.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," he said in between the light kisses they were sharing.

"Yes, I know. I can tell by how you look at me. Lucky for you, my hormones have decided that today is a horny day, so I've been looking forward to it as well."

There had been periods during the pregnancy where she hadn't wanted sex at all, and others where she went crazy for it. None of it made much sense to Jay, but he had resolved himself to roll with it. She was the one carrying their baby after all.

"Maybe you can tie me up? We've not done that for a long time. Since Clem's asleep and Kayla's out, we should be okay."

"I was hoping you would say that," Jay grinned. "I can lock the bedroom door just in case. But I bought something a few weeks ago for a moment like this."

"Oh, did you now?" Erin asked coyly as he got off the bed and locked the door. It was highly unlikely that Clem would get up and come to their room, she never usually did, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Yes, I did." Jay went to his nightstand, opened the top drawer and took out a roll of silver duct tape.

"Oh, I see how it is," Erin said, not entirely managing to hide her excitement. "You've been talking to Raquel, have you?"

"Nope, you're the only one who saw fit to talk to her about our sex lives. It's not something I'm looking to do," he said, while she giggled at him. They were both only wearing the underwear, so there wasn't much undressing to do. "Take that bra off," was all he had to say as he got back onto the bed.

Erin did as he asked without comment, throwing the bra away onto the floor.

"Good. Now let's tie you up." Jay didn't need to tell her to put her wrists next to the bed frame's bars, she just did it, and he secured them in place, wrapping the tape around each one a couple of times.

"That's tight," Erin said, trying and failing to move her arms.

"Too tight?"

"No. Enjoyably tight," she said, knowing he would like that.

"Good. Now one more piece." He tore off a strip that was about six inches long.

"No prizes for guessing where you're going to put that."

"Sshhh," he said, pressing the tape down over her lips and sticking it to her cheeks. He then pressed his fingers over where her mouth would be to make sure it sealed properly.

"Mmmm," Erin sighed, testing the gag.

"That's super hot," Jay said, taking a moment to look at her. "Maybe it was a good thing that you decided to talk to Raquel after all. She might have more tips for me to use."

"Mpph," Erin grunted, impatient for attention.

"Yes, I know," he said. He decided to start by gently nibbling her ear. He knew that she had a weakness for that, as well as his breath going into her ear. He soon felt her quivering in response, and her breathing started to get heavier.

He moved his kisses down her neck and chest, arriving at her breasts. "Is it me, or are these starting to get bigger now? Super, super sexy, Er."

"Mmmmm," she moaned quietly, lying with her head back on her pillow and her eyes closed.

Jay went to work kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling her breasts, staying there for longer than he usually would because her muffled noises told him that she was really enjoying it.

Eventually, he continued on down her body with his kisses, making his way over the ever-growing baby bump. When he came to her panties, he pulled them down to give himself access, then put his tongue to work.

Erin's moans got louder, and Jay found himself thinking that it might be a good thing that he had gagged her. There was less chance of Clementine hearing her. He took his time in bringing her to her peak, enjoying her reactions. The bondage was definitely a turn on for him. They hadn't experimented much with it because of the pregnancy, but he hoped that once the baby was born they might be able to do more.

When she came, he made sure to keep going for a minute or so, pleasuring her as she came down from the high. Then he sat up on his knees and looked at her. "Nice?" he asked, licking his lips.

"Mmmm. Mmm mmmm," she mumbled at her, sweat glistening on her brow. He got the impression that she was trying to get him to take the tape off her mouth. But since she wasn't struggling to breathe, he decided not to. He was the one in charge, and she needed to realise that. The power exchange was one of the biggest turn-ons for him, having to spend his working life taking orders from her.

He moved up the bed and kissed the tape over where her lips would be. "No way, Er. That's staying on there for a while yet. I'm going to fuck you until I can't fuck you anymore, and you're going to lie there, be quiet, and enjoy it. Understand?"

"Mmmmmm," she groaned in delight, her eyes pleading with him to start right then and there.

There might not be much sex during the pregnancy, Jay realised, but when it did happen he was damn sure going to make it memorable. And he did, making love to her twice before eventually releasing her. In the end she had spent more than an hour taped up, but he didn't get any complaints when he freed her.

"Would you like to do that again in the future?" he asked as they lay together, both relaxing after the exertions.

"Hell yeah. I think duct tape is my new favourite thing," she said, mostly using the enthusiasm to excite him.

"Mine too," he assured her.

-----

A/N: Hoping you enjoyed the sex scene? It's hard to try and stick to an M rating and not cross the line into MA, but I did my best. It was nice to show Erin and Jay still finding time spend with each other despite how busy their lives have gotten.

I had barely shown Atwater and Martinez together, so I figured they should get a bit of time dedicated to them. While I was working on it I got to wondering which of the couples other than Jay and Erin you guys like the most, and would like to see more of? Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

helpless By n

Fanfiction

38.5K 687 33
Erin Lindsay has always had ups and downs going through life but she has Jay Halstead by her side helping her through all her ups and downs.
196K 3.5K 100
Another Linstead Fanfic.
15.2K 230 18
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING! Caroline Blake returns to Chicago after four years when a case she was working on got too personal. [Book one of the Caroli...
976 54 18
Erin Lindsay did what she needed to do. She shot Derek Keyes, and rescued Jay Halstead. But what happened afterwards? What was the real story behind...