Nicky x reader (nrdd)

By JustASlutBitch

This is my first story I will be doing this story based off of nrdd and you will be put in the episodes to ma... More

Episode 1 pilot
Still episode 1 of pilot
Still episode 1 pilot haha
.
End of episode one
Episode 2 Dawn moves out
Eoisod 2 dawn moves out pt 2
Episod2 dawn moves out pt3
Dawn moves out pt 4
Dawn moves out pt 5 last part
Get sporty-er!
Get sporty-er! Pt2
Get sporty-ER! Pt3 Last part
Feild of brains
Not an update on the story
Not an update yet
I cant post rn
Feild of brains pt4
Scaredy Dance
Scaredy Dance
Scaredy dance pt3
Scaredy damce pt4
Remote control control
WorkingπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Remote control control pt2
Remote control control the last part
Poo Dunnit
Geuss what
Poo dunit pt3
Authors note
Authors note
I got your back pt2
The sad tail of Gary-chip-tiny elvis-squishy paws
The sad tail of garry-chip-tiny elvis-squishy paws
The sad tail of garry-chil-tiny elvis-squishypaws
Authors note
A/N
A/N
Santas little harpers pt2
A/n
A/n
Santas little harpers pt3
Santas little harpers pt4
A/n
Your parents are home
A/n
Your parents are home pt3
The quadfather pt2
The quadfather pt4
The quad-test
The quad-test part 3
The secret pt2
New story allert!!!
A/n
The secret pt4
Piggy, piggy, piggy, and Dawn
Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, and Dawn
A/n
Valentimes Day pt.2
Valentimes Day pt.3
M.D. Day
M.D. Day pt.2
A/N
M.D. Day pt.3
Abraquadabra
I think i found my "the" photo
Wanted: The sugar beet gang
Uhm
A/N
No ifs, Ands, or but-ers
Unhappy Campers
Harpers for president
Sweet foot rides.
I want candace
She blinded him with science (Bob)
The mighty quad squad
Go Hollywood
Rock 'n' rules
Doggy Door Afternoon
Ballet and the beasts
Quaddy-shack
A/n info yall should know

Mall in the family

397 3 1
By JustASlutBitch

You were asleep on the floor while the quads were singing along with the song from dragon breath so you didn't here anything.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go. Someone wake y/n up too." Anne says. "Ugh!" The quads all say. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, your moms right. You need to get away from that dragon breath song." Tom says as it stays playing on his phone "oh! No!" He sighs as he turned it off and the quads start singing. "Ugh!" Tom and Anne both say and Anne carries you to the car cause your still asleep cause the quads didn't even bother to wake you up.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'll get us a number." Tom says as the quads all 'ugh' and you're just standing there tired. "51." Tom says. "Oh, see? We're only four numbers away." Anne says. "This things always acting up." The guy says and hits the wall so the thing shows 7 now. "Ugh." They all say but your just trying to stay awake. "We're gonna be stuck in the mall forever." Dicky says. "Let's try and be positive. The malls not that bad." Nicky says. "How would we know we're not in the mall. The malls out there." Dawn says. "And we're stuck in here. In a store. Watching our parents run an errand, like we always are. We're gonna be here forever Anne. And we didn't have lunch. First my apps, and now my appetite. What's the point of anything?" Tom asked. "What's the point of anything...if we can't be out there like them? Free." "Without parents." Dicky says. "Having fun." Ricky says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did it go so wrong so fast?" Nicky asked. "We probably shouldn't have split up. "How did that happen?" Dawn asked Ricky who had a remote control helicopter stuck in his hair. "I was at the flying toy kiosk, and I did not see it coming. How did that happen?" Ricky asked pointing to Nicky who was rubbing his eyes. "I went a little crazy at the lotion kiosk. Ow, it still burns!" Nicky says "How'd you get lotion in your eyes?" Dawn asked. "It's not just in my eyes. It's in the ducts!" "Just be glad you can't see Dawns makeup." Dicky says. "Hey, I was at the makeup counter, and the lady gave me a makeover." "More like a make over, and over, and over." "Says the guy with no pants. How could you lose your pants?" "I didn't lose 'em. I left them in the dressing room floor." "Why? 'Cause that's where they belong. When I tried on a pair of chunk-a-relli jeans, it was like taking my legs on an exotic vacation." "I thought it was pronounced Ciancarelli." "Isn't it see-in-sa-relli?" Nicky asked. "No, no, no. It's pronounced 'go get your pants' and y/n how did you get soaked." "Not doing it." "I went in the fountain to get money. But sadly the security caught me and wouldn't let me near the fountain anymore." You say. "Once you've wrapped your trunk in some chunks, there's no going back." "But you can't walk around the mall like that." Dawn says. "Okay." "Well, at least we'll know our way around." Nicky says "see, cool and helpful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What, I can handle my lotion." Nicky says. "Sorry about him." Dawn says. "Hey, don't you go to my high school?" "Really? You think I go to high school?" Dawn asked. "She's 11." Ricky says. "Oh, wow, then that's a lot of makeup." "Thanks!" "Hey, I'm watching you moist mitts." "Sorry about him he doesn't really know when to stop with the lotion." You say. "Okay, there's the food court. Does anyone have any of moms money left? I spent mine on the helicopter." Ricky says. "Lip gloss." Dawn says. "I bought a Chunck-a-relli pocket. It's a $5 slice of heaven." Dicky says "I wasted mine in the claw machine stupid machine wouldn't let me win u really wanted that teddy." You say. "I bought a fake moustache." Nicky says. "For what?" Ricky asked. "More losh. They're on to me." Nicky says and goes over there. "Hey, hey- oh. Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Pump away." Nicky stats getting more lotion but dawn drags him away. "Now, if we don't find a way to get Dad's food, we'll never be alone in the mall again." "Yeah, they'll be pushing us around in those little fire trucks for the rest of our lives." Dicky says. "We need to get some money." Nicky says. "But how?" Ricky asked and you all hmmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip to when you guys have an idea cause I gotta go to school soon and I have math first 🥲

"Dragon breath, that's it everybody loves that song. Give me your pocket." Dawn says. "Give me your lipgloss." Dicky says. "This isn't the swap meet. It's part of the plan. Now follow my lead." Dawn says as you all follow her. "Alright, everyone. Time to keep the in-mall entertainment going. Time to sing out strong!"
"Sing out loud, sing out proud! Every voice deserves a crowd la, la, la, la, every voice is beautiful la, la, la, la, every voice is musical, la, la, la, la-." "Excuse me. Excuse me. My frankie sings that song all the time..." the lady says and you all aww. "And I hate it. So if I give you $10, will you stop?" "But what if we don't?" Dawn asked as you guys continue. "$20?" You guys continue. "How about $30?" "Make it 50... and we'll throw in a boy. Your pick." Dicky says pushing Nicky and Ricky forward. "We'll take 30." Dawn says. "Guys, it worked!we got 30 bucks just to stop singing." "Now we just have to get dads food. Do any of you remember what mom wanted us to get him?" Ricky asked. "I don't know, I wasnt listening." Dicky says. "Me neither. That's probably what she wrote on the note. Who's got it?" Nicky asked. "Me, it's in my pant!" Dicky says. "Oh, that's great, it's in your pants that your not wearing!" Ricky says. "How could mom leave us alone in the mall?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skipping a bit

"Where's the lost and found?" Nicky asked. "Uh, turn around Dicky." Dawn says. "It's in this area by his derriere." Ricky says. "To his dairy area!" Nicky says. "No unattended children. What are we gonna do?" Nicky asked "hello, you lose them, we find them! Oh, hey girl. Yeah, they make me say that." "Who says we're all children?" Dawn asked. "Watch your teenage sister work her magic." "What do you think I should do with my hair? Should I pony it up?" "Hey, girl. Cute hair. You should totally pony that up. So here's the sitch. I'm in charge of my way younger bros, and one of them must've lost his pair of pants. My mom will totally freak and blame me if we don't fine them. Teenage problem am I right? Moms." "Wait, how old are you?" "Hey, your Randee. Lost and found Randee." "You've heard of me? People have heard of me." "Yah, I heard this guy Aramis tell this other guy Jaymis-." "Jaymis? Hand losh Jaymis? Because there's like five Jaymises." She names them. "This was tots losh Jaymis." "TLJ? OMG! TTFN. Deets." "Paish. He was all, Randee's cute. And Aramis was like, whatcha gonna do? And Jaymis was like, lose something so I can say hey." "Shut. Up." "I won't." "Then don't." "I'm not." "Seri?" "So." "No." "Yeah." "Wha." "Uh-huh." They both shriek. "What are they saying." Nicky asked. "I don't know." Ricky says. "I need to learn this language." Dicky says as the boys look at you. "Oh, no don't you look at me like that. I don't know anything about that 'language'." You say. "You should totes go get your losh on." "I don't like loshawn. I like Jaymis." "Whateves. Dip out. I'll cover for you." "For real?" "So fa." "T ya." "Welcs." "See ya. Move." She pushes you guys out the way. "Oh no she-." You get cut off my Nicky whispering to you. "Y/n don't." He whispered. "Now we just have to pick through a little box of clothes. Or a really big one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I'm skipping so much.

"We're about to be emptied into the back of that truck, we gotta get out of here!" Dawn says. "My pants!" "Grab 'em." "Ahh!" "No! Great now we'll never find moms note." "Yes we will. I got us into this mess. I'll get us out. Tell my story." "Dicky!" You all yell. "He's gone. What are we gonna tell mom?" "His story." Ricky says. "I guess I'm the cool one now." Nicky smiles and you laugh quietly and Ricky gasps. "He did it! He got the jeans!" "I can't make it. My skirt is caught. Just take the pants." "No, we are not leaving here without you." "Grab my hand!" Nicky says. "I can't reach." "Use the jeans!" Dawn says. "Throw us a leg."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back." Dawn says "safe and sound." Ricky says. "Oh, hey, dad, we got your burger-ito-pizza- on a stick wich?" "Food in mouth, now! Ooh. Mmm." "Customer 52. Sorry sir you stepped away from the counter. Take another number." "Wow, I'm impressed guys. You actually listened. Aw, I'm so proud of you." "Thanks." "Nailed it." "Told you, you could trust us." "Wearing pants." "Just one question. Where did you get the money to pay for all of this? Because a burger-ito-pizza- on a stick wich cost more than $20." "Uhh." "Come on. Spill it. Fine. We split up, spent the money, lost the note you gave Dicky-." "I checked my pockets, but- oh." "You had it there the whole time?" Ricky asked. "I don't know about the whole time, but what matters is it's there now." "If you have any problems, just come back. No questions asked." Dawn read. "Which you would've known, if you'd been listening." "So if we'd come back, you wouldn't have been mad?" Ricky asked. "No." "Are you mad now?" Nicky asked. "At your babies." Dawn says. "Oh, yeah. And disappointed. Until you kids learn to listen-." You guys were zoned out "you're not listening now, are you?" Anne says. "It's gonna take some practice." Ricky says. "I agree." You say. "99." Tom says. "We're gonna be here all night." Anne says. "But what if we're not?" Dawn says as you guys start singing so Tom can go and for everyone to leave.

A/n: yes I finished it in 2nd period I'll work on another chapter to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 760 22
Just read it! its my first story sooo i hope you like it :) #1 in payton 28,july,2020 #43 in moormeier 01,September,2020
7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
52.9K 577 30
TBSXReader and NewtXReader stories Started: July 12, 2021 Marked as Completed: January 9, 2022. Added to last: November 5, 2023 May be continued lat...
14.5K 346 70
it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: july/august 2020 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 2 β€’ 26 β€’ 22