𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝘄𝗲�...

By luvllissa

❝You've been this way since I met you.❞ ❝Yet, you still tolerate me.❞ ; Bobby Brown's sister falls in attach... More

Character Introduction
|01| Would You Rather?
|02| Beach Party
|03| Try Outs
|04| Avoidance
|05| Halloween Dance
|06| Deep Conversations
|07| Like a Date
|08| True Intentions
|09| Happy Birthday
|10| The Tournament
|12| Celebrate
|13| High School Sweethearts
Author's Note

|11| The Semifinals

708 15 3
By luvllissa

"The next semifinal will determine who will face defending champion!" The announcer said loudly into the mic.

It's been well over an hour.

You watched Cobra Kai takedown everyone but Daniel and a couple of other people in the 3-minute rounds. - This had impressed you.

Nonetheless, you were most worried about what will happen next; you felt your palms sweat and body shake with anxiety.

"Will Daniel LaRusso." He began causing the crowd to roar out in a cheer, you did as well, "of the Miatchi-Do karate."

Miyagi-Do.. you think to yourself, annoyed with the man's mispronunciation.

"And Bobby Brown of the Cobra Kai."

This made you rise from your seat, screaming to your brother. "Go, Bobby! Yeah!" You clapped with a smile.

You watched as he didn't look up from his conversation with Kreese. This made you confused, since your shout would've reached him given the spot your mom found right above the Cobra Kai's.

"Why didn't he look at us?" You turned to your mother, she didn't have an answer. "I don't know?"

When turning your head back to him, you can tell that there was some bickering between Bobby and Kreese. You broke out into a frown across your face watching Bobby get up from his spot, slumped down he shuffled lazily towards the mat where Daniel already was.

"What'd I miss?" Your stepdad chimes in as he sat down beside mom, "Bobby is up there! That's my boy!" He shouts with a smile while clapping and whistling.

"Bobby is gonna go up against Daniel, dad." You mumble.

"Do what you gotta do! Bobby." A random who was in Cobra Kai yells, this makes you wonder what's about to happen.

You observe Bobby and Daniel bow to the referee then to each other.

Once they were both given the ok to begin the fight, Bobby leaps in the air; kicking Daniel's upper thigh as hard as he could. This left everyone booing at your brother, he rushed to Daniel's side while kneeling.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." Bobby shouts in Daniel's ear, he screams out in agony as a response. "My leg!"

Bobby gets pulled up by one of the staff, they push him back the same time Daniel gets carried off of the arena.

"Bobby Brown of the Cobra Kai has been disqualified for excessive and deliberate contact..."

You ran off of the bleachers towards Bobby, he was holding up his belt towards Kreese with teary eyes. "I quit." He whispered through gritted teeth.

You approach the Cobra Kai's, looking at Bobby you felt enraged with his actions. "What the fuck was that!"

"I didn't want to, I swear!" He said your name looking at you, his eyes were full of despair as he began to sob. "Well, if you didn't want to then why'd you do it?" You cross your arms, brows rising with a look of spleen.

Bobby ignored your question and walked into the arena towards the hallway, and out front of the arena in the parking lot. You follow him out past all the people who loudly utter disapproving words at him.

"Where are you going!" You urgently ask your brother, following behind since he didn't bother to stop walking, "I'm going home." He replied in a harsh manner.

"Bobby."

"Just go back in there and cheer for your boyfriend." Bobby snarls with narrowed eyes into slits, coming to a halt and pivoting his body to face you.

"No."

His face dissolved into confusion, staring at you for a while before either of your mouths opened up to speak.

"Why are you insisting to stay?" He became worrisome, you had no idea why refusing to leave your brother in this moment, however, you just felt like staying.

"I don't know, but I just want you to not be alone right now. Tell me what happened; I saw your face after Kreese talked to you... What did he say?" You were eager to know.

Bobby sighs deeply his eyes dart to the side then back to yours, "if I tell you, will you believe me?"

You snort, "I mean, yeah? If you're telling the truth."

He scoffs and turns away to walk, this causes you to follow him again. "Are you gonna tell me or what?" Your arms rise then slap your side.

"Kreese is a fucking psycho!" He yelled stopping so you could catch up, he turns to you with glossy eyes. "He made me hurt Daniel to "get him out of commission." All that man cares about is a trophy." He sobs letting out a choked back cough.

You gulped the lump in your throat, seeing your stepbrother like this way made you feel sorry for Bobby, although you barely seen him in the state he currently is in. You've never wanted to; reaching out to him with comforting arms he falls into your torso.

"Come sit down with me on the curb." You said while bending down to sit, he follows and hugs you again.

"It's okay, Bobs." You pat his back awkwardly, he gets your sweater wet with his tears that are now flowing. "I never should've trusted that guy, I knew joining that dojo was bullshit." He mewls fully vulnerable for you to see.

"It wasn't your fault, you just wanted to learn karate and make new friends." You calmly assure your bother, but he only shakes his head shuffling against your sweater, "I failed as a student. I hurt Daniel physically and now he might not ever recover from it." He mumbled softly.

"Daniel has a good sensei, I saw how he was taking care of him the night of the Halloween dance. Trust me, Daniel is in good hands. Mr. Miyagi will fix it. You listened to your teacher, - even though you shouldn't of." You pause to breathe, "but you had no other choice."

He still didn't take your words into consideration, blaming himself for Daniel.

You let out a sigh. "Bobby, Daniel will be alright okay. He's a strong boy, you guys should know." Giggling softly trying to brighten the mood.

You two sat there for a what felt like an hour before anything happened, taking in the comforting silence you smiled cheekily to yourself.

Bobby pulled away from you, looking at you with a small smile tugging at his lips. "Thanks for helping me out," he said your name quietly, "but it was me who went through with what Kreese requested myself to do, so I gotta deal with the consequences."

You stayed quiet, waiting for Bobby to say something else.

"You should go back in there though. Johnny needs you."

You shake your head, "he doesn't need me. Besides, I won't abandon my brother right now."

"What happened to caring about Johnny or Daniel?"

"He's fine, Bobby just stop worrying about it." You slap his arm, "Mr. Miyagi will help him."

"And Johnny is able to handle himself."

"I'll take your word for it." He said flatly, you smile at him then rest your head on his shoulder nudging into the crook of his neck. "Even if we always tussle, you are still my brother."

"By marriage." He adds while chuckling.

"Yeah, but I've known you too long to consider you as a stepbrother now. You're my brother." You state, he wraps his fingers around your wrist nonchalantly slumping his posture. "I always refer to you as my sister too, even if we look nothing alike."

"I don't care if people think we should look at each other as step siblings, I see you as my biological brother." You admit it, "and I don't want it any other way. Only you as my brother."

And to think up until junior year we refused to refer to one another as biological siblings. You smile to yourself.

"I don't think I'd want anyone else to bully besides you." He jokes before removing his hand from your wrist, you both laugh simultaneously. "We should probably get up off the curb, huh."

"Yeah." You agree getting up taking your head off his shoulder and brushing yourself off you stretch out your arms, Bobby does the same same. "Ah."

"Thank you for that. I appreciate your response and being there for me." He pats your arm, you break into a smile at him. "Of course, I love to put you in line." You chuckle while walking towards the building. "You coming?"

He shakes his head, "I think I'll go and wait in the car, you can go cheer your sweetheart on though." He winks before walking to the parking lot.

You scrunch your nose up looking back at the sports arena entrance, you approach it and go inside back to where your parents are sitting.

"What'd I miss?" You ask when returning to your spot only to see everyone was leaving.

"Daniel won." Your dad stated flatly as he walks past you, "Johnny was distracted or something."

Your face fell, looking around the crowds of people piling around the exit you see a group of people carrying Daniel out.

Your eyes scan around more until meeting with Johnny's. He gave you a sorrowful smile, you ran towards him as his arms expanded for you to jump into them.

"I lost."

"You didn't lose me."

You kissed his neck as your legs wrapped around his torso, peppering them along his cheeks then stopping at his lips taking in his glistening features from sweating for the past few hours. He held tightly onto your thighs to keep you up.

"I got second place though."

After pulling away to stand on your own, you stare into his blue eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't here, Bobby needed me."

"It's okay, duchess." He confirms it with a small smile as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, "seeing you right now is good enough."

You kiss him one last time, "you did great though baby, second place! I'm proud of you."

"That's all I needed to hear." He breathed with a wide toothy grin, "I love you."

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 811 15
johnny lawrence x reader one shots will include some as older johnny (don't do part 2s-sorry!) - *warning* smut/fluff strong/mature language possi...
11.5K 186 12
In which, Y/N LaRusso falls hopelessly in love with one of her brothers bullies.. Bobby Brown x reader (she/her) Completed !! (Long chapters 🫶) than...
115K 2.9K 24
🥋⇒ Book 1/3 of The Karate Kid Series [IN PROGRESS] In September of 1984, Daniel LaRusso isn't too enthusiastic when he and his mother, Lucille, move...
6.2K 144 36
Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, the ultimate bully of the 80s and Y/n, a g...