𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ✔️

By backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

4

18.2K 739 518
By backwoodfairy

zakiya✨

"you sure you don't wanna change of clothes??" i asked amory who shook his head no.

"at least a top, you not hot??" i asked again and he shook his head no.

"okay-"

"why did you decide to stay wit me instead??" he asked.

"because...your one of my new friends and i wanna get to know you...plus it would've been wrong for me to bail on you when i invited you in the first place." i said sitting on my bed.

he sat on the beanbag in my room,"okay..." he mumbled.

he didn't smoke, so i wasn't gonna force him into an environment like that if he really wasn't a fan of it.

"you ever had edibles before??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"one time." he said finally looking up at me.

i swear his soul was so pure and innocent at times..besides the edible but it ain't that deep-

"you want one??" i asked.

"if you have some sure." he said and i got on my phone and called mama.

"what zakiya?"

"see that's rude as fuck." i said.

"don't make me come there and beat yo ass." she said.

"okayyy, can you bring me some edibles??"

"i got sum in the room, just tell yo mom you want a few." she said.

we said our goodbyes then i text mom,"i gotta question..." amory said making me look up.

"yes??"

"umm...does jersey even like me foreal?? like she always giving me the stank eye or sumn.." he mumbled.

"imma be honest...she said she thinks you weird and shit but i don't see it you seem like a genuine person.." i said and he nodded.

"i don't see why...literally all i do is mind my business, and i barely even talk.." he said then looked down and started playing with his fingers.

i slightly pouted,"don't worry about her...she's been a lil moody lately." i said patting his shoulder.

"it's cool..." he mumbled then my mom walked in.

"hey amory, here." she said handing me a bag of gummies.

"thanks." i smiled at her.

"don't take too many, cause im not taking you to the hospital again..." she said and i nodded my head before she walked out.

"again???" he asked.

"welll let's say last time i took too many and started hallucinating like crazy then threw up then passed out." i said and he shook his head at me.

"here." i handed him the bag and he read over it.

"50 milligrams..." he mumbled then grabbed two before handing the bag to me.

we both ended up eating two pieces then sat the bag down,"sooo how old are you??" i asked.

"17.." he said.

"so your birthday already passed??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"mines coming up soon." i said with a shy smile.

"what you plan on doing??" he asked.

"i don't know yet...maybe hotel party..who knows." i said making him nod.

"what's your favorite sign??" he asked me.

"uhhh, probably capricorn..." i said.

"girl— hmmm ion know some of them ight...personally i enjoy aquarius and taurus...but only friendship wise." he quickly said and i laughed.

"understandable.." i said.

"body count??" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"fine 2." i said.

"me too, me too." he said making us both laugh.

"i'm gay by the way.." he said and i nodded.

"i'm pan." i said and he smiled a lil.

"umm...it might be too late but could i actually get a change of clothes to sleep in?" i nodded my head then got up.

"any preferences?" i asked and he scrunched up his face.

"any who??" he asked and i busted out laughing.

"i don't even know.." i mumbled going through my drawer.

i pulled out black sweatpants and a cropped grey top,"this good??" i asked and he nodded his head.

i handed them to him then sat on my bed facing the wall while he changed,"okay i'm done."

i turned around and he was now sitting on the beanbag with his legs cross crossed.

i narrowed my eyes some more and looked closely at the cut on his stomach,"if you don't wanna share it's fine but...how'd you get that??" i asked pointing.

"my...my mother.." he mumbled tracing it.

"oh..i'm sorry..." i said scratching my neck.

"it's fine, but you...your not slick at all." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"what you mean???"

"you and tyler??" i choked on my spit.

"h-huh." he started laughing.

"that stutter just gave it all away." he said propping his elbows on his knees and placed his hands under his chin.

i groaned,"fine fineee we mess around...and fucked a few times..." i mumbled and his jaw dropped.

"woww- wait does your brother know?"

"NO- no he doesn't, don't say anything amory." i said and he held his hands up.

"if anything, he already knows." he said.

"i doubt it...well i hope not if he does imma be surprised as hell..." i said shaking my head.

ꕥꕥꕥ

okay it had to be more milligrams then the package was saying, cause we gone as fuck-

"nooo think like...what if aliens actually have landed here and just went back home immediately...because of how trashy the earth is and how humans act.." i said and amory gave me a lopsided smile.

"i bet they landed and was like whewwww chile da ghetto." he said and we busted out laughing like it the was the funniest shit ever.

"amory i gotta tell you sumn and don't take it weird." i said making him nod.

"all jokes aside..i'm mad cause yo ass fatter then mines mane.." i said feeling my eyes water.

"bitch i know you ain't finna cry..." he said then started laughing even harder.

"becauseee it's not fair." i said before laughing.

amory let out a sigh then looked at me,"what??"

"thank you.." he mumbled.

"what???"

"i- i just don't remember the last time i genuinely let loose and had fun...so thank you." he said and i smiled.

"your welcome, anytime you wanna let lose or have some fun...i'm only one call awayy." i sung and he smacked his lips making me laugh.

"you wanna go raid the kitchen for food??" i asked and he nodded sitting up fast.

"thought you'd never ask." he said walking to the door.

i pushed myself off the bed and slipped on my teddy bear slippers,"you can put those on." i said pointing at my gucci slides.

he was hesitant but put them on.

"hmm...your feet a lil bigger..follow me." i said and he shook them off then followed me to zarek's room.

i picked up a pair of his gucci slides,"here." i handed them to amory.

"you sure he won't be upset??" he asked and i nodded my head.

"if he do...he'll be mad at me so go ahead." i said.

he slowly put them on,"damn... zarek feet hella big.." i mumbled seeing how much room was still left in the shoes.

"so like..your spiritual??" i asked noticing the necklace on his neck.

he nodded his head,"which one is that??" i asked as we made our way to the kitchen.

"rose quartz." he said making me nod.

"ain't that the one that deals with like...shit well anything wit love?" i asked and he laughed some before nodding.

"want some dino nuggets??" i asked and he nodded before sitting at the island.

i got some out and placed them on a tray then preheated them oven,"20 sound good enough??" i asked.

"yeah..." he said then got on his phone.

i placed them inside the oven and sat beside him,"wanna do a tiktok??" i asked.

"which one?" i unlocked my phone and showed him a video.

snatched
he gotta big dick
he gotta big dick
his soul
he gotta big dick and know how to use it
i'm a grown women ain't no running imma take it
better put it down, cause this moan i ain't gon fake it
grabbing on my ankles i'll take a nigga soul
2 degree weather-

"oh oh i know that one, let's do it." he said.

i sat the camera up then pressed the timer, after a few tries we finally got it right.

"okayy i see yo ass moving in the sweats babes." i said and he laughed.

"bye zakiya." he said sitting back down.

we sat mainly in silence on our phones occasionally talking,"hey amory, hey princess." mama said coming into the kitchen.

"hey.." amory said barely above a whisper.

amory has anxiety, so i know at times it'd be hard for him around people.

"hey mama." i said and she stared at my eyes.

"y'all ate too many of them edibles???" she asked and i laughed.

"nooo." i dragged out and she shook her head.

"just make sure you get to school in the morning." she said then kissed my head.

she grabbed a bottle of water then walked out the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 307 18
❝𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.❞ 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚊𝚕-- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝...
86.2K 4.7K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
1.5M 54.8K 42
"i'm yo bodyguard. not yo girlfriend."
19.8K 1K 24
"If i was your best friend.."