Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

081

12K 804 576
By Ninecoco2005

Okay... I'm actually gonna cry... THIS IS SO AMAZING!! THE FANART AND OH MY GOD, JUST CHECK OUT THE POETRY, I'M IN AWE!! This is all the talent of @owiee12, so thank you so so much <333

White lilies, desolate and withered
A broken mirror, a masked figure
Weeping of a pure heart, unfaltered,
A thousand paper cranes and into the 
future

Scars engraves; a child's body
Upon graveyards, upon hail
Upon shattered statues of glory
And singing revolutions assail

Until the last evening 
Of beyond the silver window
The last star before morning
She shall be freed from her sorrows

-------

Hearing Ai's words, you couldn't help but blush heavily. Ran looked like his blood pressure was about to shoot up while Rindoū looked like he was having a stroke. 

"Hey, hey!! D-Don't flirt with our [Name]-chan!!" Completely ignoring what Ran just said, she spoke up, "Eh!! So your real name is [Name]? Well, ain't that just the prettiest name I've heard!!" 

Ran was ready to chuck Rindoū's phone out the diner when you shakily cleared your throat, still embarrassed over the open flirting, "T-Thank you!! U-Um... I-I'm sorry for sounding rushed, but could we meet up somewhere? I would prefer if we talked about this in person..." Trailing off, you and the Haitani brothers had returned to your previous serious demeanour.

"You and me both, babe... I really wanna meet you right now..." She huffed dramatically as your lips quipped into a small smile. It wasn't until your eyes landed on the time, that you realised that it was almost two in the afternoon.

"Eh? Um, Ai-san?" You called out as she hummed in response, urging you to continue, "Aren't you at school right now?" The minute you said that, the line went silent before she immediately hung up.

"E-Eh?!" You huffed in surprise as Ran and Rindoū let out loud cackles. Ai had the habit of skipping her classes, simply because she liked the thrill of it. But it seemed like a goody-goody person like you would never even think about skipping your classes.

"Don't mind it, [Name]!!" Rindoū chuckled as he turned to you, "More important, how did you even have the heart to skip your school for today?" 

Your breathing hitched as you recalled your conversation with Keisuke and your bitchass mother yesterday.

Suddenly, your mood deflated. 

Your change in mood made Ran and Rindoū freak out, thinking that they might have said something insensitive, "[Name]-chan!! Are you okay?! If you want, I'll beat Rindoū's ass!!" The older boy tried to coax as Rindoū started sweating in nervousness.

"Eh?! No, no!! It's fine!! I'm not upset over that anyways!!" Your words calmed the two boys down a bit as they took a deep breath. 

"It's just... I had a fight with someone and I just remembered that..." You trailed off, watching as the two brothers grit their teeth in frustration.

"Want me to break their bones?" Rindoū asked as you shook your head with a frown, "Oh, no!! Please don't!!" They huffed at your restrictions before slowly nodding and tilting their heads, "Now that you asked us to get that recording and stuff... What do you plan on doing?"

"I'm gonna take back what was rightfully mine from that woman; my freedom..." Their breathing hitched upon seeing the eerie look in your eyes, the madness swirling in your [Eye Colour] eyes.

"It's time for my revenge..." 

------

You would have continued to hang out with Ran and Rindoū if only you hadn't been called by a frantic Takuya explaining that someone from 'Valhalla' had come over and took Takemichi with them.

First of all, what the hell is Valhalla?!

You didn't know that staying cooped up in your room while replaying your about-to-die friend's future words would make you miss out some very important shit.

Rushing over to Takemichi's school, you were immediately greeted by his friends, all of them with worried expressions plastered on their faces.

"Do you know where this Valhalla guy might have taken him?!" You asked Makoto as he gave you a shaky nod, "I know of the abandoned arcade that Valhalla is currently using as it's hideout... Do you need me to take you there?" He asked as you smiled and shook your head, "No need, just tell me the address!!" He nodded fervently like an obedient child, making you smile as he explained the location.

Running, you saw Takemichi's mop of yellow hair as he followed behind someone; someone who you couldn't see.

You managed to reach there and hid behind on of their pillars to see Keisuke on top of Chifuyu, beating the ever living shit out of him. A silent gasp left your throat as you felt anger pulse through your veins.

"This enough of a proof?" Keisuke asked as he got off of Chifuyu and pulled off his hairtie, freeing his raven locks in the air.

"Wait... This guy right here is a part of Toman... Say, Takemichi!! Mind telling us what Baji said that day?" A familiar voice spoke as the faux blonde hesitated for a second before admitting, "Baji-san said... From now on, I am Toman's enemy..." Hearing his words, Hanma let out a chuckle, "Well, then... Welcome aboard, Baji!!" Tossing him a jacket, the ravenette caught it with ease.

Hanma, then got up and walked over to Takemichi, "Do us a favour and deliver this message to your precious Mikey-kun... On October 30th, Valhalla will take on the Tokyo Manji Gang, at the abandoned parking lot...

Your breathing hitched as everything began to fall into place.

Why the future you was running from a black car with a broken arm and why she wasn't there at the battle... It was because of your mother....

You grit your teeth before pushing your body off of the wall and walking into the spotlight, "I reject this shitty declaration!!" 

All of their heads turned to you, and you finally caught sight of the guy with the familiar voice.

Kazutora...

Tears welled up in your eyes at his sight but you pulled yourself together and spoke up, "Ain't no way Toman is gonna let a punny little gang like you, declare war on us!!" You ignored Kazutora's gaze on your figure as you walked forward and glared right into Hanma's eyes, unconsciously sending shivers down his spine.

"I, [Last Name][Male Name], the Coordinate of the Tokyo Manji Gang, declare war against Valhalla on the 31st of October!!" 

Hearing about your declaration, Kazutora and Keisuke's eyes widened as they turned to you in shock. Their eyes screamed with desperation for you to get out of this abandoned arcade before Hanma could hurt you, but you ignored their silent pleas.

"Heh... How interesting!!" The lean boy let out a laughter filled with malice as you made your way to Chifuyu's unconscious figure. In the way, you grabbed Takemichi's wrist and pulled him with you.

But just when you were about to go to Chifuyu, Hanma placed his hand on your shoulder, making Kazutora and Keisuke's blood run cold. 

"You think you can just waltz in here whenever you want? You ain't leaving here in one piece, little Coordinate...." 

You kept your face straight as your gaze travelled from his face to his hand on your shoulder, "Take it off." He was surprised as you stood back at your full height, "I said, take your hand off before I break it. I will not tolerate filth like you touching me so casually..." 

He grit his teeth in annoyance as you humiliated him in front of the entire gang, feeeling anger at how smug you were, "You talk a lot for a mere Coordinate..." He hissed as you rolled your eyes.

"Then stop making me waste my breath in arguing with you, I got more important shit to do than deal with your slimy ass..." Something in Hanma snapped. He didn't care if Kisaki had asked him to keep you alive, he wanted nothing more than to rip you to shreds right now.

"I'll fucking kill you..." He whispered as his eyes glowed with a dangerous hue of golden, making you ready yourself. He threw a punch your way, shocking everyone as Kazutora almost grabbed the nearby pipe and bashed Hanma's skull in for trying to hit you.

You skilfully dodged before grabbing Hanma's collar ramming him face first, straight into the ground. The impact probably gave him a cracked skull because he was knocked out of consciousness and started bleeding from the head.

You clicked your tongue, "Oi, get up jackass... Let's fight like you wanted to so bad...." You were about to kick him away when Kazutora called out to you, [Male Name]!!" Seeing the desperation in his eyes, you lowered your leg and turned to him with a blank look.

"Let's talk later, Kazutora..." Even after all this time, it seems that even you just saying his name made chills of ecstasy run down his spine.

Pulling Takemichi with you, you walked over to Chifuyu and his unconscious body. Your path was blocked by Baji as he glared at you, making you glare back with even more intensity, perhaps even greater instensity.

"Outta my way, Baji... Before you meet the same fate as your master..." You grinned as he not only flinched at you calling him by his last name, but also the fact that you considered Hanma, his master. 

"I'm not that fond of hitting you, simply because Baji-san would cry if she saw her son bleeding and unconscious..." You indirectly refered to his actual death. You can only imagine how hard it must have been on Baji-san, that poor lady.

You pushed the ravenette away and walked over to the beaten up boy, "Alright, here we go..." You whispered under your breath as you lifted Chifuyu and slung his arm around your shoulder. 

"Let's go, Takemichi-kun...." You called out to him as the guy nodded and held onto Chifuyu's other arm that was slung on his shoulders.

Wordlessly, you three... well, two since Chifuyu was unconscious, walked out of the arcade. Kazutora and Keisuke looked at your retreating figure with a heavy feeling in their chests.

Unbeknownst to you, the suicide note folded in your pocket, fell out... Only to be picked by someone...

-----

That poetry made me sob...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 28.7K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
27.6K 939 11
"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ, ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...
52.3K 1.3K 22
「𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮」 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕...
4.1K 316 5
𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. . . . . 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗧𝘧𝒐𝘭𝘭𝒐𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝒐𝘳𝘺 𝒐𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝒐 ...