๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚...

By Enola_Cola

โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

FOREWORD
INFORMATION
CHAPTER ZERO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
EXTRA ONE
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
EXTRA TWO
CHAPTERR TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THRITY-ONE
CHAPTER THRITY-TWO
CHAPTER THRITY-THREE
CHAPTER THRITY-FOUR
CHAPTER THRITY-FIVE
CHAPTER THRITY-SIX
SPECIAL ONE
CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THRITY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
EXTRA THREE
EXTRA FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
EXTRA FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
EXTRA SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
EXTRA SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
EXTRA EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ONE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWO
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THREE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOUR
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIVE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIX
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHT
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWELVE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THRITEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN
EXTRA NINE
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY
ALLURING SILENCE,

CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN

1.7K 52 5
By Enola_Cola

RYUKO THOUGHT Licht was stupid. Why was he getting so... obsessed with him and Yoshiko? It didn't make sense. Not to him at least.

If he was given a moment of break, he probably would have figured out more.

Yoshiko's fever is pretty bad right now... I gotta end this quickly otherwise...

He shook his head. He couldn't afford to think of the worst. Not right now.

He and Yami landed on the ground with Licht a safe distance away. Valtos or the weird line guy had collapsed after Asta punched him.

"Captain Yami! Captain Ryuko!" Asta shouted at them.

"Wah ha ha ha! Nice one kid!" Yami praised pointing at him.

Ryuko only smiled in approval.

"You got me," Licht said. Ryuko got into a stance just in case he tried something.

"About five meters, is it? No doubt the range is limited. To think... two people have the capability to absorb any magic. Dark magic is amazing! The one attribute that is the natural enemy of my light magic!"

"He's strange..." Ryuko muttered.

"However, dark magic is extremely slow. Light magic has absolute speed. In a way, they're polar opposites. That's why you used your darkness to cloak your weapon and created a combat style that used reinforcement magic to compensate!"

Yami lit up his cigarette and then pointed at him.

"Correct!"

'Why does he sound like he's bragging?!' Asta and Ryuko thought simultaneously.

"By the way, what's up? You can use recovery magic, right? Hurry up and recover," Yami said. "Although, while you're healing yourself, I'll cut you down even more,"

"I admit it. You're the second pair of people who could defeat me! Unfortunately, I can't waste my time on you,"

"What was that, you punk?!"

"Don't underestimate us you little no good!"

"I still have one ultimate enemy left. The one who inflicted this incurable wound. That unique individual, Julius Novochrono!"

"Hey, don't talk about killing my godfather in front of me!" Ryuko shouted.

"What?! The Wizard King's your godfather?!" Asta asked.

"Yeah,"

"Is he Yoshiko's too?!"

"Yeah, he is,"

"Right now, this is my greatest spell! The speed you'll never avoid... a spell with such a range and high output that pulling it in with the spell you use won't work. You'll meet your end with this, captain of the Black Bulls!"

"Oh, yeah right! Quit underestimating captain Yami and captain Ryuko!" Asta shouted angrily.

"Nah, I don't like the look of that," Yami said.

"That's pretty sick... I think I can counter that though considering I'm Ione's host," Ryuko said.

"Boy... you too. Take your punishment for hurting Valtos and return that grimoire!"

"Alright, 'friend'. Now I'm pissed," Ryuko said walking dangerously with his mana spiked.

Yami blinked in shock while Asta froze in place. Licht was also taken back by his sudden action.

"'Take your punishment' my ass. You're the one who's been caught up with the past events. History. It's been five hundred years. Get over it. There's nothing you can do. No one's alive that was responsible for the attack. And Asta hasn't done anything to hurt you. You're the one who started this bullshit by that attack on the capital. You nearly killed Fuegoleon. If you weren't stupid, you would have known that dragons and humans are getting along again. After all, royalty of both sides married. So tell me, why are ruining the promising future?"

'What's with this mana?! It's almost like... My lady's...'

'This feeling... it's like Captain Yami's but... worse?! Can Yoshiko do something like this?!'

'That idiot's split personality is taking over... if this gets bad then what should I do... Future Yami this is your problem now!'

-&-

Back in Nean village, the recovery mages were busy healing Gauche, Neige and Theresa. Children stood nearby praying and crying hoping that the old nun will survive.

"Don't you dare die, old hag!" Gauche shouted.

'His wounds... they all expertly avoided any vital spots... what on Earth?!'

"Shut up," Theresa told him. With her shaking hands, she placed it on his face. "My magic power, take it. You're going to save them? Yoshiko, Asta and the others... aren't you?"

"Old hag..." Gauche muttered as her hand slipped off his face.

"I'm a monster hag, you know? I won't kick the bucket that easily. Relax and get over there you sister-loving freak..." she said and slipped out of consciousness.

"You can do that?! Take my magic!" A kid yelled.

"Mines too!" Another said.

"Save Asta and big sis Yoshiko!" Luca shouted.

"Please, take my magic too," Neige said.

"Why you...!"

Neige placed his hands on his shirt. His mana transferred to Gauche.

"I'm really sorry for hurting your sister! Even if I went, I'd be useless! Take care of Asta and Yoshiko!"

"Big brother..." Marie said. "See, everyone supports each other. That's how we live!" She displayed her mana with a smile.

"Marie..." Gauche said in shock. "I know... what I have to do now,"

-&-

"Finral! Take me back to that cave!" Gauche ordered Finral.

"A-Are you serious? And actually, even if you go back, can you do anything about the guy with the blinding magic?! We should wait for reinforcements from the headquarters or other magic knights," Finral suggested.

"I thought of something. Unless I'm wrong, we've got a chance!" Gauche said.

"But a force field of mana forms around people with powerful magic, like Yoshiko. We may not be able to get that close. Besides, I've moved too many people so fat today. We may only have one chance,"

But then, Gauche did the unexpected. He bowed.

"That's fine! Please!" He begged to a shocked Finral.

-&-

With Licht, Ryuko stood in front of them with his eyes glowing. He grew horns and fangs just like Yoshiko. Asta's eyes widen.

His horns... they're like Yoshiko's... no wait, they're a little different. His right horn is larger...

"I've kept you waiting, my apologies. This is the end unless you hand over Yoshiko and Ryuko," Licht said.

"Hey! Don't try taking away this year's star! I need her to brag to the other captains!" Yami shouted. "And this idiot brings good luck whenever I'm gambling!"

'That's why you won't hand them over?!' Asta thought.

"And if I do... a certain crazy lady will haunt me," he finished, blowing out his cigarette.

'A crazy lady...? Is he talking about Yoshiko's mom?!'

Yami had a dark barrier around himself, Asta and Yoshiko. Asta held Yoshiko, bridal style in his arms. Her fever hadn't gotten worse which was a good thing but she still was very hot.

"I've gone into defensive mode but... if that idiot fails then he's got us," Yami said.

"Say what?!" Asta asked. "Okay! Then I'll hit it back if captain Ryuko fails!"

"That sword will probably be the end of you,"

"Then what should we do?!"

"Uh... not give up until the end?"

"And now you're saying cool stuff?!"

"Hikaru, get ready," Ryuko said.

"Yeah, yeah. Say, let's get food afterwards," Hikaru said lazily.

"Farewell, Yami Sukehiro!" Licht said.

Just then, a portal opened up revealing Finral and Gauche. They were a good distance away from Yami and the rest.

"Waugh!! What's all this?! Did we come to the wrong place?!" Finral asked noticing the light. But then he noticed the dark sphere nearby. "That's captain Yami's magic! And... Whoa! This has gotten way out of hand,"

"If captain Ryuko's here then it's fine. He has the light spirit, Aether,"

[Light Magic: Ray of Divine Punishment]

Just as Ryuko got ready, Gauche appeared next to him with his mirror out. Without breaking eye contact from Licht, the two performed a compound spell.

[Compound Magic: Light Mirror of Aether]

A large, glowing mirror appeared in front of them as the light nearly made contact with them. The light reflected off the mirror and straight at Licht and injured him.

Asta was shocked while Yami smirked.

"No matter how big or strong it is, mirror reflects light!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 24 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
236K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
360K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
348K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...