๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœ”๏ธ

Oleh backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard Lebih Banyak

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

2

25.3K 797 567
Oleh backwoodfairy

zarek🖤

"zakiya get up." i said throwing a water bottle at her head.

"zarek imma beat yo ass mane leave me alone.." she semi-yelled pulling the cover over her head.

"ight when yo ass late i don't wanna here shit." i said then walked out her room.

i went to my room and walked into the connected bathroom and started getting ready for school.

i brushed my teeth then washed my face, i picked out a blue tracksuit with put a white tee underneath it.

god knows it be getting hot in that damn school, my phone started ringing.

"hello???"

"mane where you at??" i heard elijah's voice.

"nigga it's only 7:50, imma be on the way soon." i said putting on my shoes.

"ight hurry up." he said then hung up.

i know i don't be going to school but damn...

"yo ass better be in that school the whole day." mom said stopping at my door.

"shouldn't you be at work??" i asked tying my laces.

she narrowed her eyes at me,"i'm not playing with you zarek."

"i will mom ." i said, i got up and grabbed my phone and shoes.

"where yo bag??"

"in the carrr." i dragged out.

"zarek don't get in no trouble today, i'll hate to come up there and cuss out some teachers." she said and i laughed.

"i won't." i said then kissed her cheek.

i went to zakiya room and knocked on the door,"come in."

i opened the door and saw her taking her phone off the charger then snatched her charger out the wall.

"that's why you be breaking all them hoes now."

i scrunched up my face as i looked over her outfit,"you always wanna be like me.." i said and she turned around.

"mane what the fuck i planned this outfit last week." she said.

"well i'm not changing..." she said crossing her arms.

"and i'm sure not, guess we finna be twinning today hoe." i said then walked out her room.

i walked downstairs then out the door,"zarek pictures please." she said and i smacked my lips grabbing her phone.

"it's bitches like you..." i mumbled snapping a few.

"thank you love you dearly, sometimes." she said then got in the car.

"cant wait till mama get you yo own car..." i mumbled starting the car.

"me and you both..ain't gonna ride wit yo bitch ass." she said and i stale faced her.

"if you wasn't my sister, i'd really beat the fuck out yo ass..." i said pulling out the driveway.

"didn't you slam me on the pavement when i was like 14 and you were 15??" she asked and i laughed.

"yeah...yo ass was knocked out cold..thought i killed you for a second." i said shaking my head.

"had a concussion for a good week..." she said shaking her head.

"at least you ain't die." i said and started speeding down the road.

"now if we get pulled over zarek i swear." she said and i shrugged my shoulders.

"another ticket, i'd have to pay." i said and she shook her head then looked back down at her phone.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"see you at lunch.." zakiya said as she got out the car.

i nodded my head at her then got out the car, i stood by the car for a few minutes before i heard a door shut making me look up.

i saw armory walking towards the front of the school and he put his hat on.

"amory!!" i called out, he continued walking.

"amory!!" i yelled a lil louder and watched as he slowed down and took out an airpod then looked around.

i quickly jogged up to him and adjusted my bookbag,"wassup." i said and he looked up at me for a few minutes then put his airpod back in and looked ahead of him.

"woww that's how it is." i said and he went to his phone and paused his music.

"can i help you??" he asked and i picked up my pace to keep up with him.

"what's yo first class??"

"chemistry..." he mumbled.

"want me to walk you?" he looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised.

"hell nah i'm good." he said.

"why you say it like that??"

"because yo girlfriend...i'll be damned a nigga have me looking stupid." he said making me stop walking.

"what you mean??" i asked and he laughed in response.

"what y'all gonna break up for a few days and get back together as always?? have zoey fight whatever girl you was messing with around during that time..." he said and it actually hit that's what happened almost every time.

minus the beating girls up...she only did that like two times.

he stopped walking and turned to look at me,"might wanna hurry up before you late to class." he said.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"zee!!" i turned around and saw zakiya.

"what-"

"get yo fuckin girl friend she finna piss me off, she constantly coming up to me asking me about you and what you doing." she said mugging me.

"that bitch ain't my girlfriend i done told y'all that." i said and zakiya smacked her lips.

"mane y'all be back together.." she said and we started our walk to the cafeteria.

i shook my head before i felt my arm being grabbed,"hey baby.." i looked down at zoey and rolled my eyes.

(zoey)

"get the fuck off me dawg." i shook her off my arm and she pouted.

"you don't wanna talk to me today??" she asked standing in front of me.

"hoe he don't wanna talk to you at all damn take a hint." zakiya said and zoey looked over at you.

"wasnt nobody talking to you bitch." zoey said making me scrunch you my face.

"better watch how the fuck you talking to my sister nigga." i snapped and zoey looked back at me.

"i'm sorry baby.." i shook my head and nudge zakiya forward.

"let's just go eat bruh..." i said and zakiya looked back at zoey one more time.

"i'm telling you zarek...she got one more time and imma whoop her ass." she said shaking her head.

"shit you know who our mom is...i'm sure you can beat ass too, considering you did fight that one girl last year for touching your lunch." i said and zakiya laughed.

"mane i was pissed off, cause that one day the lunch was really good and she gonna knock MY shit over." she said.

we both laughed as we walked into the lunchroom,"we ain't eating today is we??" zakiya asked and i shook my head no.

"we can go and get sumn before lunch over." i said making her nod.

i sat down between tyler and elijah.

zakiya went and sat by jersey,"y'all seen amory??" zakiya asked.

they all shook their head no,"hmm..." she hummed then got on her phone.

"bruh miss evans finna have me not playing this friday game..." tyheem said making me look up at him.

"unt unt nigga you better give me that work so i can do it, i need you in the game." i said and he shrugged.

"just make sure you type like me." he said handing me a folder.

i looked inside it and saw some english work,"5 page essay?? oh hell nah i take it back you better start typing and use 30 font and double space that hoe." i said handing it back to him.

"ain't it...just get sumn turned in so you can play." tyler said before stuffing some fries in his mouth.

"fat ass.." zakiya said then looked up.

"amoryyy!!" she yelled, i looked back and saw him taking his airpods out and fix his hat.

he came and sat on the end beside zakiya,"soo what y'all gonna be doing after the game friday??" jersey asked.

"shittt you know somebody gonna be having a party." elijah said.

"true true...and we fasho sliding." zakiya said.

"hold up question...but ain't you on the cheer team??" tyheem asked amory who nodded his head.

"you don't talk a lot.." jersey said amory who shrugged his shoulders.

"leave him alone." zakiya said mugging jersey who rolled her eyes.

"it was just a statement." she said.

"that was unnecessary." i said and she stared at me for a few seconds then went onto her phone.

i shook my head,"you gonna come to the party tho??" zakiya asked amory who shook his head no.

"no?? bro you gotta come you basically apart of the gang now." elijah said.

"he's right, friend of my sister is basically a friend of ours sooo..you gotta come friday night." i said looking directly at amory.

he made eye contact with me for a few seconds then looked at zakiya,"i guess i'll go..." he said softly making zakiya squeal.

"don't do that shit no more.." tyler said pointing at her and zakiya rolled her eyes.

"not too much massa tyler." she said making us buss out laughing.

"during black history month??" tyheem asked.

"i guess so." zakiya said laughing.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85K 4.6K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
19.2K 520 18
Some gay shit. I'm just letting you know now that I like to lie I LOVE ITTTTT so read and commennttttt
295K 6.7K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...