My prisoner | minsung

Von Mikachou03

War. Something so common, yet only a few get the chance to tell the tale. Death, explosions and blood. Tha... Mehr

Warnings
๐Ÿ•ŠA letter๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šin the woods๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šlike a feather๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šnew words๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Špainfully gone๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Ša new home๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šsettling in๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šsleeping beauty๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šcut off๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šback to hate๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šbuilt a castle๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Štime pass by๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šat peace๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šroad to heaven๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Ša feast to remember๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šdrunk dazed๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šrest well๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šwarning signs๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šhome sick๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šcome to me๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šback๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šall for you๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Špass through๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šfeeling alive๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šstay with me๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šif we fall down๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šthen we fall down together๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Šthank you๐Ÿ•Š

๐Ÿ•Šfleeing to freefom๐Ÿ•Š

4.3K 278 135
Von Mikachou03

The morning after, jisung was distant again and showed no sign of affection, like if he was trying to convince himself that he hadn't held him close to his heart. That he didn't feel good when he was holding him.

But he was hungry, his stomach feeding off his own insides to compensate, but it was so awfully painful that he could barely walk around the room.

This is why Minho ate in front of him all of the time, savouring everything, not even leaving a crumb behind for Jisung to sneak into his mouth. He wanted him to submit to him, the control that came with it...but he also wanted to see him laugh again. How his eyes lit up, his cheeks poofing up and covering part of his eyes.

Everything about him was so...alluring.

"Is someone hungry...?" He teased again, just like he had done the previous day, but Jisung resisted, lowering his head.

"You can't hide forever little bird"

The younger one then looked at the water bottle next to Minho's feet, pleading him to get just a sip of it, just by the way he was looking at it.

"You want water?" Minho took it and smirked, seing Jisung go completely insane in his mind.

The older one walked up to him and looked into his eyes.

"On your knees..." he ordered, Jisung understanding what he wanted him to do. If he bent the knee, their was no more dignity, it was over, he surrendered.

"N-no..."

"Fine" Minho was about to dump all of the liquid on the ground when jisung screamed.

"Stop!" Minho did as asked and waited.

Jisung crashed down on his knees and looked up weakly at his captor.

"Good" he handed him the bottle, but before he could take it, Minho grabbed a hold of his jaw and put the tip of the bottle to his lips.

"I decide when you drink, when you eat and when you breath..." Jisung took a sip and moaned, getting a taste for it. He drank it all in only a few seconds, water dripping down his chin. Something as simple as water was enough to get a man on his knees, what else would he do for more?

Once it was completely empty, Jisung whined, but still felt a lot better with a hydrated mouth.

"Needy..." he mumbled to himself, handing jisung a piece of bread now. It was big enough to cure his hunger, that was certain, but was he willing to take it? Give up even more of himself for this?

"No..." Jisung mumbled, still refusing to.

Minho then moved suddenly and the younger one thought he was done for, he'd get the same beating as yesterday. He was covering his face but was surprised to see that the older one walked away to medical supplies, grabbing a few things and sitting in front of Jisung.

He then took his face gently and started to disinfect the wounds he had over his face, starting with his lip.

Jisung looked at him in pure confusion, a tear rolling down his eye slowly, falling down the curves of his neck. Minho had this expression on his face, it looked so calm, like if this was just a normal day for him. Jisung let himself be healed, he wasn't going to complain about this. He knew it would probably be to manipulate him, just like the water he was given...

But it might be working, even if he'd never say it.

Jisung looked at his paper with some word he found useful, looking back at Minho.

"Why no emotion?" He asked Minho, referring to his cold facial features.

"Because I learned to shut all of my emotions out when something bad happens...ever since..." he stopped himself, brushing those horrible nightmares away.

Jisung didn't understand a word, but they were mainly communicating with facial expressions and the way they spoke, the tonality of their voice.

"Lost...someone?" 

"Yes..." It's then that Jisung saw a hint of emotion on his face, but Minho soon brushed it off and acted like nothing happened.

Jisung then pointed at Minho.

"Kill my someone..." he thought back on just a few days ago, when he was in his lovers arms, brushing a few fingers across his chest and singing songs. Now he was gone, for good.

Minho nodded and pointed at the outside, the field where hundreds of body were.

"War killed my someone."

He had never admitted it to anyone, that he had lost someone he...loved.

Minho then finished up healing his wounds and got up, everything about his posture and face being as cold as the winter outside. He thought back on when he was in this person's arms, kissing him at a local bar they had found, cheering at the little victory they had that day.

He had lost himself to this war, he didn't even remember the last time he smiled out of happiness and not to threaten someone.

Jisung kept working on his English, looking at Minho a couple of times from the corner of his eye. The older one was looking outside, waiting for the next attack to come.

And it would.

<3

Shots were fired, so everyone got up for the drill, getting their guns ready. Minho turned around and looked dead into Jisung's eyes.

"Stay here." He pointed at the ground and closed the sort of door behind him, walking to his post and immediately started to shoot.

Bombs were being thrown at them, the clicking sound sending every thing around them in slow motion.

It went on for a while before he turned around and saw Jisung stepping out of his room.

"Hey!" He yelled and left his post after shooting his last target. Grabbing Jisung by the collar, but his face was panicked.

Jisung then grabbed Minho and threw both of them in a nearby pit, his room blowing up behind them. They both stayed there to process what just happened. Not only had Jisung technically saved his life, but Minho was now on top of him, because he was trying to protect him from the blow. Their breaths in the cold air attached on one another, eyes not believing what had happened.

Minho then got up and looked behind him at the tent that was on fire and then back at the boy.

"What the hell happened?!" Minho asked, the commotion around them making it impossible to hear anything.

"Bomb" he motioned with his fingers that it rolled under the door, that was why he ran out.

The shooting stopped and they walked back to what was left and both sighed. Nothing but a few pieces of wood of and paper was left, their traduction dictionary gone in the blow.

It would only be temporary after all. They were leaving in five days from now, they would be out of this shit hole and in a real house, with walls and a roof.

"Minho..." Jisung widened his eyes, making the older one turn around to face him.

"What?" Jisung pointed at his own leg, a metal object sticking out of it. Minho saw it, he must have fallen on something when they hid from the bomb, impaling his leg. Red blood was falling on the white snow, so were tears.

"Minho...h-hurt" Jisung cried out, holding his leg. The older then caught him as he was about to fall and jisung clung to him, digging his nails in and small whimpers exiting his mouth.

"I need a medic!" Minho kept his calm together, he needed to. In situations like this, it was a matter of seconds that could change the outcome, so he needed to keep emotions out of it.

Jisung's pulse was getting weaker, he was loosing way too much blood. He slowly closed his eyes and let faith guide him through this, it was out of his control.

"I need help!!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.7K 1.3K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
32.4K 1.9K 30
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ?" "๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ž. "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ...
79.4K 3.3K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
448K 19.4K 27
Completed! โ Get in loser, we're going shopping โž โ You've watched Mean Girls? โž โ Of course they have, ...