𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝘄𝗲�...

By luvllissa

❝You've been this way since I met you.❞ ❝Yet, you still tolerate me.❞ ; Bobby Brown's sister falls in attach... More

Character Introduction
|01| Would You Rather?
|02| Beach Party
|03| Try Outs
|04| Avoidance
|06| Deep Conversations
|07| Like a Date
|08| True Intentions
|09| Happy Birthday
|10| The Tournament
|11| The Semifinals
|12| Celebrate
|13| High School Sweethearts
Author's Note

|05| Halloween Dance

1.1K 23 5
By luvllissa

Soft music played through the gym, it was now the Halloween dance and you had shown up later than usual without a costume on.

"What're you suppose to be?" Bobby asks when approaching you, he and the boys had skeleton onesies on.

You take notice that Johnny isn't with them, but you didn't really care as you've been getting mad at him a lot recently.

"Myself." You remark grinning proudly at the guys causing Bobby to chuckle, "why would you go as yourself?"

"Why would you match in skeleton onesies like a couple with your friends?" You shot back, Bobby shrugged with a small frown. "because we can."

"You want me to wear a homemade costume and look ridiculous? I didn't even think of the dance until the last minute." You retort folding your arms over your chest scanning the room.

"Yeah, OK." Bobby left you and went to the bathroom, you watch as only one of the guys went inside as the rest waited.

"Hey!" Ali beams as she pulls you onto the dance floor with her, Barbara and Susan. "Come and dance with us!"

"Okay." You smile moving your feet to the beat of the song, she twirls and notices a big red shower curtain with white polka dots in the middle of the crowd. "Look! It's Daniel."

Oh shit, I forgot to tell her he isn't mad anymore.

"How do you know?" You wonder with your brows furrowed, she shakes her head with a wide smile. "I just know it is." She confidently said while walking off and leaving you three.

"I don't know what she sees in him," Barbara sighs as she watched Ali leave, "she must be into fungus." Susan bluntly said with an arrogant scoff.

"Oh, stop it. He's not that bad."

"Well he isn't good either." Susan argues while looking at you, "he's from Reseda."

This made your eyes narrow into slits, "what does him being from Reseda got to do with anything, Susan?" You question her wanting to know.

Barbara's eyes flicker between the two of you as she observes the argument, she isn't really the type to get involved.

Susan utters a noise before answering, "He's a poor person! A bum, a dweeb, a weirdo." She protests over exaggerating the last word, a scoff of disbelief utters from you, "you're so ignorant half of the time, it baffles me that we're somehow friends."

The girls stay silent as you watch Daniel get an egg thrown at him, the guy who threw it wore a chicken suit that covers him head to toe.

Daniel went towards the bathroom, and Ali came back to you guys as she giggles "Daniel just got egged! Did you see?" She smiles asking you girls.

Nodding your head you reply, "yeah, I mean he didn't even freak out, I expected him to lose his cool."

Ali's smile fell, as she flatly responded. "well he isn't Johnny, that's why."

"Hmm."

She isn't wrong.

"I like your costume." Susan sarcastically said playing with the sleeves of your sweater, you eye-roll and laugh. "It's great isn't it?" You reply in the same tone.

"I'm still wondering why you chose to be yourself" Ali comments as she also reached for your sweater sleeve, plucking at the soft fabric while speaking, "I mean you could've been Spider-Man or something."

"Well, I enjoy being my spooky self." You reply with a nonchalant smile, "it's a very scary costume."

The girls giggle, looking around the gym Barbara speaks. "What should we do now?"

You were about to open your mouth to answer, but the commotion coming from the bathroom made your head turn, watching as Daniel came sprinting down the path between students he left the bathroom while holding his fake showerhead handing it to Ali.

"It's coming around!" That is all he said continuing his fast pace towards the gym exit, your eyes look to see Johnny and the guys running after him too.

"Fuck." You hissed out not taking your eyes off of them.

Ali catches on and trips Johnny making them all fall over too, giving Daniel a head start to get away, you turn to her and nod "I'm going to follow them."

"Get up!" Johnny's voice overlapped with what you had just said to Ali.

"What! No that's a bad idea, stay here!" Ali grabs your arm gently trying to restrain your stubborn self. "No! Daniel is gonna get killed if none of us don't do something." You reply before pulling away.

You start to follow the guys who were already out of the school and down the street, they caused a car crash outside in the street but you were able to run past it with ease and gain on them rather quickly.

Seeing their silhouettes in the distance, you ran in that direction and soon reach a metal fence. Climbing over it you scream for Johnny but he didn't hear you, your breathing became uneven as you ran through the tall grassy green field.

The fog made it more sinister, your eyes couldn't handle it as you take longer blinks to keep them from watering. Your sight was giving up, but your legs don't as you continue to keep speed walking.

Slowing down you rub your eyes, your chest aches, you haven't run this much since you quit soccer which was in freshman year, now you're a senior.

"Fuck." You breath became erratic, the burning sensation within your throat was now evident and bothered you.

Keep RUNNING. Your silent screams to yourself as encouragement.

You start to try and yell your brother and Johnny's name, jogging lightly through the thick pasture's green weeds you see them kicking Daniel with faint shouting one of them held him up after.

Approaching them at a quick pace, Bobby's voice is heard as he hounds Johnny to stop the attack.

"Johnny, leave him alone man. He's had enough!"

"I'll decide when he's had enough, man!"

"What is wrong with you, Johnny?" You screamed with a scratchy voice, which caused the guys to look behind them at you.

"What're you doing here?" Johnny was confused as he said your name with a shaky breath, "this doesn't involve you!"

"Daniel can barely stand! Just let him go!" You protest gazing at the poor boy gasping for air, he was limp in Dutch's arms. But Johnny didn't budge.

"The enemy deserves no mercy!"

"Right!"

"Right?"

"Right!"

Bobby huffs, "you're crazy, man."

Before you could let out another shout of words Johnny had charged towards Daniel letting out a loud shriek, you see a man jump down from the fence and push Daniel out of Dutch's reach by his head, before Johnny could do anymore damage he kicked the fence with all of his leg strength, leaving everyone shocked.

However, this didn't discourage them, as Johnny yelled at Tommy and Bobby. "Tommy, Bobby, get him!"

You back up, seeing as the elderly man swiftly take Johnny and his gang of friends down one by one, with ease he stood in a position waiting if any of them would've sprung back up to fight again.

"Holy shit." You gasped catching the man's attention quickly, he glanced in your direction before his body pivots away from you and lifts Daniel to his feet.

You walk over to him cautiously. "Hey, can I come with you?" You were surprised you even asked the old man. "I'm a good friend of Daniel's by the way."

"Sure." The elder man says while carrying Daniel and saying comforting words to him, you walk past Bobby and Johnny looking down at them, they let out breathy groans as the wind had been knocked out of them.

"I'll be right back." You spat as you go through the fence and follow the man to the building on the other side.

"I just want to thank you for being there, I tried to run as fast as I could to try and save him." You explain to the man, "I've been so stressed about Daniel lately."

"It fine I take care of Daniel-san." He reassured you while mixing up something in a small bowl.

"You can't make Johnny quit anything, he doesn't back down from a fight. - Even if he loses." You chuckle lightly, the elder man only nodded with a small smile. "Hai. Boyfriend have bad temper."

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend..."

"Hm."

You slumped back, sitting in tranquility for a few minutes before telling the man your name, then ask him what his is. "You know; so I can know who saved my friend, Daniel."

"Hai. Mr. Miyagi" he says with a wave of his hand, you smile "nice, you okay if I go back outside? I came in here to thank you, that's all." you tell him while heading out.

"OK, Miyagi help Daniel-san, you go back to dance."

Without questioning the man, you left his place and went out to where Johnny, and the guys were now up on their feet limping away.

Feeling the anger flow back into you again, your thoughts are to confront him. "What is your problem, Johnny? Huh!" You flounce over towards him, he groans out in agony holding his ribs. "Can we save this for later?" He pleaded wearily.

"You wanted to act all tough when Daniel was weak. Now you beg for mercy after you've been injured, Pfft. Pathetic!" You shove him forcefully.

"Stop!" Dutch chimes in, he looks at you with fiery eyes "he sprayed Johnny with a hose, what did you expect from him?"

You barely ever talk to Dutch, so this has thrown you off, "Ok. But you still didn't need to fucking attack him."

"I made a promise if he did nothing to me then I wouldn't touch him, he pushed it, duchess." Johnny says as he stared you down, "and you can't blame me for what he did."

"I can blame you for your actions though, what the hell were you thinking?" You were fed up with the guys' reckless behaviour, backing up on your heels you threw your hands in the air. "You know what, don't talk to me anymore."

And with that you left Johnny and his friends in the field, walking back to the dance you enjoyed the rest of the night with the girls and talking with Ali about what happened.

You told her a man by the name of Miyagi had helped Daniel, and you were too late but luckily he was there to save him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 17
EPIPHANY | "game on, princess." 》in which a girl falls for a friend《 [ the karate kid - johnny lawrence ] ------ I don't own anything except my ow...
11.5K 186 12
In which, Y/N LaRusso falls hopelessly in love with one of her brothers bullies.. Bobby Brown x reader (she/her) Completed !! (Long chapters 🫶) than...
155K 2.1K 25
What if Daniel LaRusso had a twin who becomes allies with his enemies? You and your twin move to California during 1984. What happens when your broth...
885K 15.9K 50
"You know it really bugs me that you joined Cobra Kai. It also bugs me that you're fucking hot," Johnny muttered the last part to himself. I still he...