AMONG MIST โ€ข GI

By everlxnd

[BEING REWITTEN! (will be gender neutral)] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—š๐—œ โœง in which a forgetful demon slayer... More

๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง -
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
EXTRA
16
17
EXTRA ( LIYUE VER. )
EXTRA ( MONDSTADT VER. )
18
19
20
21
EXTRA
22
23
25
26
EXTRA
27
28
29
1K SPECIAL
30
CALLING THE WRITERS (FOR THE SECOND TIME)
discord announcement
THE GOODS (WINK WINK)
a surprise (but not really)
RAAAAAAAAH

24

5.9K 355 55
By everlxnd

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ;
AVENGER OF THE VORTEX

ACT THREE ;
LANTERN RITE

I had seen the jade chamber rise.

I had also seen the sky go stormy and a giant sea snake, osial carbon copy emerge from the ocean.

I only had to assume that Aether was up on the Jade Chamber and had been blasted into a mountain.

Everyone in the harbour was panicking as we all watched golden rocks attack the serpent like falling stars.

'something tells me this isn't good'

yeah it wasn't good.

I ran over to the docks where I could have a clear view of what was happening. Everyone was sheltering in houses, but that seemed a futile attempt as a huge tsunami was barrelling towards the jade chamber and ultimately the harbour.

That was until a large gust of cryo froze the entire wave and the snake withdrew into the ocean causing a large whirlpool.

I then saw a flash of white followed by a certain blonde jump right in.

Do I go?

Do I not?

I ultimately decided to go, stealing a small boat that was docked and paddling over to the whirlpool and jumped in.

Inside was a large platform and I saw the blondie and a tall white haired lady fighting three heads.

"hey bitches"

"[Y/N]?! WHY ARE YOU HERE AFACAGAAK"

He dodged a falling head swiftly.

"Because I saw you jump into the ocean like an idiot. Now we have one what to destroy each. Don't die"

I said and ran to the head that was not being fought.

It slammed into the ground causing rocks to fly off and an indent to be made. I was going to reach for my sword but was met with nothing.

"oh"

"oh dear"

I shrugged my shoulders.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

I grabbed a rock from the rubble and smashed it into it's eyes.

As it was distracted my getting it's eye hit my a literally boulder I ran over to the other two.

"GIVE ME YOUR RUBBLE!"

"WHAT—"

"what"

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS"

I got an armful of large rocks and ran over to the still down head.

If I couldn't defeat it with rocks I was going to hit it with rocks anyway.

And that's exactly what I did.

It only took a few minutes for the other two to get rid of the other head and I was stuck trying to crush the head with a rock.

The white haired lady froze it and a frozen version of her was summoned and completely obliterated it.

It then fell back into the water and swam away.

That was troublesome

══════════════════

ITS ABOUT DRIVE
ITS ABOUT POWER
WE STAY HUNGRY
WE DEVOUR
PUT IN THE WORK
PUT IN THE HOURS
AND TAKE WHAT'S OURS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.9K 39
A crazy story that partakes in a ordinary high school, or so people thought it would be ordinary. (Contains curse and mentions of su!โ‚ฌ!de, gore and e...
282K 7.2K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
178K 5.5K 61
Can't talk. I can't talk. Weird... It's... really weird, but where am I? And why can't I recall what happened? Huh? Blonde traveler... and a flying c...
370K 10.9K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...