Fake || heehoon ||

By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... More

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-21

3.2K 147 129
By stwbry_jin

Jungwon sighed as he lean against the wall, continuing to watch people around him with the glass of wine in his hand.

'This is getting so boring.' 

Jungwon glanced at his watch to check the time and just when he looked up, he spotted them.

"Shi--."

Jungwon immediately moved away from his current position and distancing himself from them, making sure to cover his face.He bumped to a lot of people and only muttered a small apology because he couldn't risk to get caught now.

He eventually managed to bring himself to a balcony. he let out a deep breath in relief and walked further more in the balcony, leaning his arm on the fence as he let the air breeze pass through him, giving him chills.

Jungwon then heard giggles of a random girl from behind, "Oppa, you're flattering me~!"

A familiar voice chuckled.

 "I'm just being true to you, Yerin. You really look beautiful tonight."

Jungwon glanced at his back and saw a random girl and jay by the door. They were obviously flirting making Jungwon form a disgusted expression on his face. Jays' eyes then met Jungwon's, having his lips form into a small smirk before looking back to the girl and holding her hand.

"Princess, is there anything you'd like to do?" Jay asked, looking straight to the girl.

Jungwon was rather surprised by his action. He thought he would be some kind of asshole again and ditch the girl but no, he was being a gentleman. But then he remembered, they're currently at an important party so the guests are obviously important as well. Jay shouldn't be making any idiotic moves for now. After all, proper etiquette and manners are required, considering Jay belongs to one of the seven families.

"I...want to spend some alone time with you."

That's when Jungwon had it. Alone time can only be obtained in a place where there are no people.The nearest place to be alone is obviously the balcony Jungwon is currently staying at.

Thankfully, the balcony was big enough, so Jungwon probably wouldn't have to move out completely of this area. Jungwon took the initiative to walk further in the balcony hallway to give them the space they needed. Jungwon took his place to another corner with another door open behind him.

Jungwon let out a breath and enjoyed the silence he was currently having. he could hear the two flirting few blocks away from him, but Jungwon decided not to bother. It's a waste of time, anyway.

"Jungwon?"

Another familiar voice made Jungwon's eyes widened. he turned around, meeting with the eyes of a familiar person he haven't seen since he left.

As soon as their eyes met, a smile curved into his lips, "Jungwon, it really is you."

Jungwon smiled back, "Jae!."

He walked towards jungwon, joining him in the balcony. "How— why are you here? Did you come back already?"

Jungwon shook his head, "No, not yet."

"Then how were you even able to enter this party?"

Jungwon shrugged, "Jae, we have these what we call connections."

"Do...do they know?"

Jungwon shook his head, "No, and that's exactly why I'm stuck in this balcony. Not like I hate it though."

Jae chuckled, "Right." He then let out a rather loud breath from his nose as he stare at the stars in the sky, "I missed you."

"Of course."

He let out a chuckle again, shaking his head, "You know, every time I wanted to see you, I looked at the sky."

"No, don't tell me the reason why, I exactly know what it is." Jungwon told him, anticipating that he'll expect him to ask why.

"Oh really?" He said, turning his body toJungwon, "Tell me then."

"Because as you look at the sky, you will see stars, and we are connected by the stars in the sky, no matter how far we are from each other, isn't that right?"

He chuckled, "I'm sorry Jungwon but no matter how intellectual you are, you still got it wrong."

"What? How is that even possible?"

"I didn't even mention anything about stars."

"What else would it be then?"

"Simple, because the sky is you."

There was a few moments of silence before Jungwon was able to process that in mind.

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Ha ha, funny." he told him sarcastically.

"What? You are yang Sky jungwon, after all."

"Whatever."

They then looked back to the sky and had their moment of silence.

"Hey Jungwon?"

"Hm?"

"Since I've seen you again today, can you...do it?"

Jungwon turned his head to him and tilted his head until he got what Jae was pertaining to. Jungwon shooked his head, "No, no, no. Not here."

"Please? I really missed it. Besides, you've been gone for so long now, it's a rare opportunity for me to see you again."

Jungwon sighed, giving in to him, "Fine."

Jungwon turned his back on him and readied himself before turning around cheerfully and throwing his hands up in the air, "Dda!"

That action alone had Jae's lips curve into a wide smile, "Oh my god, you're still so cute~!"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "You should be thankful enough I did that because you know how much I hate showing my other side in public."

Jae giggled, "Of course."

"Oh, and shouldn't you be going now?"

Jae's smile then slowly faded, letting out a sigh, "Right.I would love to spend more time with you but..."

"You have to go. I know, it's unfortunate for me as well."

He then gave Jungwon a smile, "Well, it was nice seeing you again, Jungwon. I'm hoping that soon, we'll be seeing each other again often." He said, grabbing Jungwon's hand and putting it up to his face but jungwon backed away.

"Nope, you're not kissing my hand, Jae."

He pouted, "Can't you give me this? I don't even know when I'll be seeing you again..."

Jungwon chuckled, "Fine."

He then gave Jungwon a smile and proceeded to kiss his hand before letting it go and going back inside the ballroom, mixing himself back in the crowd until Jungwon couldn't spot him anymore.

Jungwon turned back to the sky, leaning his arm again on the fence and enjoyed the current comfortable silence he was having with himself. Well, not until he heard a familiar voice again.

"Who was that?"

* * * * *

Jungwon jumped, hearing an unexpected voice again. he turned around only to meet with the eyes of jay

"Who's who?"

"That guy with you earlier."

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "None of your business."

Jay held Jungwon's wrist firmly, "I said, who is he?"

Jungwon furrowed his brows, "Why do you even care who talks to me? He's a friend, Jay."

"How come I've never seen him before?"

"Because we barely know each other. I have other people in my life just like you have other girls in your mind."

'Oh wait, Is he jealous--'  Jungwon thought.

Jay raised his brows at Jungwon, "Did you just— are you jealous?"

"No, I am not."

"That doesn't seem like the case."

"can you just stop bothering me?!"

"No way. Tell me more about him, why did he kiss your hand? And most importantly, why did you allow it?"

"If I told you he's my boyfriend, would you stop bothering me?"

"Is he?"

"Yes."

"You're lying."

"So what if I am? Just leave me alone!"

"Not when I just saw you act cute in front of him."

"Just— wait, you saw that?"

Jay nodded, "Clearly."

Jungwon palmed his face in embarrassment, "Oh god, that's so embarrassing..."

"So," jay said in a teasing manner, "You do have a cute side."

"I do not!"

Jay then leaned closer to Jungwon's face making Jungwon back away until his back hit the fence of the balcony, "Really now?"

"Get away from me!"

"No." jay refused, leaning even closer, "If you can't show me your cute side then at least I can be this close to you."

"Jay—"

"You don't know how much I hate seeing you close with that guy, any other guy would piss me off anyway."

"Can you please—"

"I'm not yet done talking." Jay said, putting his finger on Jungwon's lips. "I don't like seeing you with some other guy."

"And so? Do I have to do anything about that? You don't own me, Jay. So stop saying things as if you do!" Jungwon snapped back.

Jay's eyes darkened, "Oh, you really did it now."

"What—"

Jungwon was cut off as he felt a pair of soft lips pressed on him. His eyes widened at the sudden action. Before he could even push Jay away, Jay wrapped his arms around Jungwon's waist, firmly tightening his grip. Jay moved his other hand to Jungwon's neck and tilted his head to get a better access on Jungwon's lips.

Being lost at Jungwon's own thoughts, he closed his eyes and let the sensation sink in as he kissed back. Truth to be told, but the feeling of Jay's lips against him felt...amazing to Jungwon. The way Jay's soft lips were moving against him felt satisfying to Jungwon.

Jay pulled away, a smirk forming on his lips, "So, you did like that, didn't you?"

Jungwon quickly pushed him away and touched his lips with his fingers.

'Why did I even kiss him back!? '

Jungwon tried to run away but as soon as he move, Jay grabbed his wrist and pulled him, "Not so fast, Jungwon. You're not getting away from me."

"jay, I swear to god—"

Before Jungwon could even finish his sentence, he pulled Jungwon back inside. Stopping at some point and putting Jungwon's hand on his shoulder then putting his on Jungwon's waist.

"You're not getting away from me. Not unless you give me this dance."

That statement alone made Jungwon heart skip a bit and he could feel his face heating up. He wanted to protest but no words would come out of his mouth, so he decided to keep his mouth shut and let their bodies dance to the music playing around them.

Thankfully, a lot of people were also dancing at that moment, so they probably wouldn't even find or notice Jungwon. Well...hopefully...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 469 27
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
103K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."
46K 2.1K 19
"Will you let me fuck you Sunghoon-ah?" "What??!!?"
72.2K 3.5K 27
Jake loves Sunghoon. Sunghoon says he likes Sunoo. Sungjake๐Ÿ–ค Jakehoon๐Ÿ–ค Parkshim๐Ÿ–ค Daengdaengiz๐Ÿ–ค