𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝘄𝗲�...

By luvllissa

❝You've been this way since I met you.❞ ❝Yet, you still tolerate me.❞ ; Bobby Brown's sister falls in attach... More

Character Introduction
|02| Beach Party
|03| Try Outs
|04| Avoidance
|05| Halloween Dance
|06| Deep Conversations
|07| Like a Date
|08| True Intentions
|09| Happy Birthday
|10| The Tournament
|11| The Semifinals
|12| Celebrate
|13| High School Sweethearts
Author's Note

|01| Would You Rather?

2K 28 0
By luvllissa

"Johnny Lawrence or Bobby Brown"

Your friend, Susan, asks as she plops a piece of candy in her mouth. You had the girls over; Ali, Barbara and Susan.

The three of you were playing a game would you rather, and the question was: who would you rather kiss?

"Bobby." Ali grins with great confidence as she answers, "I would have to go with Johnny." Barbara points to her open mouth, pretending to gag. "Ugh."

Susan giggled at the two, "I'd say Johnny too, even though they're both revolting." She mumbled quietly mostly towards herself.

"How bout you?"

You give a questioning look at Barbara, she raises a brow waiting for your response. "You chose between the two."

"Uh, what?"

Ali watched as your lips curled downwards, feeling the tension as she and Johnny are exes and have been for weeks now. You couldn't bring yourself to say it, so you came up with an excuse.

They currently put you deliberately in an uncomfortable situation knowing you wouldn't say Bobby, as he's your stepbrother.

"I don't think it's necessary, I mean Bobby's my brother and they're both-"

"Just say it! We know you're obsessed with him." Ali bluntly says not taking her eyes off of you, she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's Johnny, isn't it."

The heat rises in your cheeks, everyone knew at this point you'd take a liking to your brother's best friend: Johnny Lawrence only because he hangs out at your house quite often.

"Ah! Look, we're out of popcorn." You nervously laugh getting up off of the couch with the empty bowl, "I'm going to go and pop some more."

With the turn on the heels of your feet, you ran upstairs towards the kitchen swiftly turning the corner solely to be stopped in your tracks.

"Hey," Johnny said your name, his voice was thick and low as he towers over your figure with the desired glance. "What's up with you?"

"Hi.." you mumble stepping aside to walk past him, he pivoted his body to keep his gaze on you. "I'm just about to make some popcorn."

You held up the bowl, then placed it near the popcorn machine putting the uncooked kernels in turning it on. Johnny smiled at you sweetly as his eyes flicker down to your lips, but the expression he held soon dissolved when Bobby came downstairs from his room.

"Johnny! I thought you said you were just getting some more cola for us? What's taking so.." Bobby's eyes land on you stopping him mid-sentence, he lets out a tittering laugh as he points at the popcorn that's currently popping, "you making that for us?"

You eye-roll at him, "no Bobby, my friends are here." You state but this only made him mock your words, "what friends? I didn't know you had any."

"Stop! What's your damage, Bobby?"

Your louring eyes on his as he shook his head, not continuing his torment upon you he opened the fridge, bending over his eyes peer in and grabbing the sodas Johnny was supposed to be getting for them.

"I don't get any damage, but you better watch out."

"Whatever, go and fuck yourself, Bobby." You retort back to him, he lets out a snicker before heading up the steps.

Johnny looks at you one last time, "good night," he says your name.

You wave with a smile, "night Johnny."

The popcorn makes a noise signalling that it was done, you quickly remove it from the machine pour it all into the bowl and run back downstairs to your friends.

"I can't believe it's almost school, they're having a beach party to celebrate the last day of summer break!" Ali exclaims, she notices you're back after setting the bowl down in front of her. "You coming?"

You let an over-exasperated sigh, wondering if it'll be a good choice. "Yeah, sure... Could be fun?"

"I'm going to wear this cute blue one piece I bought the other day," Ali continues to speak, you sat down with the girls and listened to them.

"Oh, my god. I need to buy a new bathing suit too!" Susan whines with a pouty look on her face, "my current one is so last season."

"Yeah, well, at least you don't have one since like freshman year." Barbara's eye-rolls with a scoff made Ali and Susan cringe. "What! We need to get you a new one." Susan insists, but Barbara shrugs.

"It's fine, I mean Tommy probably won't even be there so who cares."

"What!"

"Relax, I'll just wear some shorts and a t-shirt or something." She protests, the girls finally give up.

"How about you? Are you gonna wear something to the beach party?" Ali turns to you with a smile, "I was thinking we could match?"

You nodded, "sure. I would have to get it first though."

"Oh, never mind then."

"I'll probably just wear shorts and a shirt too." You said with a nonchalant attitude, not caring what their reaction to that was going to be like.

They didn't seem too fond, but brushed it off and decided they should talk about something else.

Bobby has been your stepbrother since the 2nd grade, when he joined Cobra Kai, you met his friends when he did. You've been into soccer but occasionally would watch him practice karate at the dojo, with you two being the same age your mom and his dad had to adjust to it. You've never thought of him as anything but a brother, and he thinks the same way towards you.

...

"Hurry up!" Ali hisses from her car as you exit your house running down the steps to her, it's the next day and you girls were already late for the party.

"I'm sorry! What was I supposed to do?" You defend yourself climbing into the back seat beside Barbara, "I had to tell my mom where I was going."

"You could've left a note for her." Susan comments looking over the front seat to you from the passenger side, this makes your lips curl downwards with a small scoff. "She barely reads those things."

Ali shakes her head, "whatever! We can just get there 5 minutes late that's all."

The girls agree and drop it, you look out your window and watch as the scenery passes by. Not long after you all arrive at the beach, Ali finds parking and gets out with her bag.

"Okay, well I got the towels and some water. I think we're all good?" She glanced over her shoulder at you then the girls, they nod their heads putting on sunglasses you all head towards the beach.

"This'll be fun, looks like there are some guys playing soccer." Susan points out that as she lays out a towel on the sand below, you follow her actions by placing one of your own.

You've played soccer as a kid in grade one to freshman year in high school, but if you were to try and get out there and join the guys in this exact moment; you'd probably trip over your laces.

"Yeah, they're good," Ali mumbled as she kept her gaze on a guy who bounced a ball off of his thighs, you eye-roll at her as she stares in awe.

"Earth to Ali?" You snap your fingers at her, she and the guy held a gaze before his friends pulled him away.

Her head turns to you, "Who was that?" She giggled lightly.

"Looks like a new kid, wonder if he'll be going to All-Valley." Barbara keeps watching the kid as he played ball with the other boys, you groan laying back on the towel.

"I think Ali has a crush, hmm." Susan teases pushing Ali playfully she shakes her head, "no. I don't even know him!" She protests.

"Then get to know him! Come on." Barbara encourages her friend.

"Maybe later."

"Okay, fine. But let's go and enjoy the water." Barbara pulls Ali up to her feet, they all stand up and look at you. "Ya coming or what?" They say your name as they wait.

You remove the shades from your eyes, shaking your head you simply answer "No."

They shrug and leave you to lay and tan on the beach towel, even if you weren't in the suitable outfit for it.

...

You sat on your towel fully clothed in a sweater and sweats you packed before coming, beside an open fire on the beach, the flames danced with the darkness of the wind as there was an occasional crackle coming from it. The girls were talking over the music playing from the radio Ali owns, you were lost in your thoughts until she brought up the boy that was playing soccer from earlier.

"He's looking at me!" Ali stated in a mumble, you see him staring at her then he looks at you. "See."

The boy was discussing something with his friend beside him, not long after they threw a ball in your direction. You caught it, with confusion you felt a hand tap your shoulder. "Give it to Ali!" Susan says in almost a whisper.

You shrug handing it to her, the smile faded on his face as he got up and Ali did too. They both met up in the middle of the groups he glanced at you, before looking at Ali who was now beaming with joy.

They converse for a bit and he shakes his head a few times, Ali laughs as she looks back over her shoulder at you.

"Come here!" She said waving you to get up, you stood to your height then walk over to them. "Yeah?"

"You know how to play soccer too, right?" She recalls your history of playing soccer since you were little.

"Yeah! I loved to."

"That's great!" The boy beams with a nice grin, "what do you think of these tricks?"

He bounces the ball off of his thighs like earlier, but this time he kicks it with his foot too. You raise a brow, impressed by his tricks your arm extends out towards him. "Let me try."

He smiles handing you the soccer ball, Ali backs up as she watches you do a few maneuvers of your own with the ball. The boy was now intrigued as he asks how you did the dribble between your legs swiftly and catch it.

Amazed with your own actions, you shrug your shoulders unknowingly to the muscle memory you had. "I guess I still got it in me." You joked with a small chuckle, he nodded smiling.

"Yeah, it was awesome."

You two share a gaze before the sound of loud engines roar throughout the beach, your eyes dart in the direction to see Bobby, Johnny and the other Cobra Kai's trailing behind them on their motorbikes.

They stop in front of you, Ali and the guy whose name you didn't know.

"Great." You mutter softly, knowing exactly what the guys were up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 17
EPIPHANY | "game on, princess." 》in which a girl falls for a friend《 [ the karate kid - johnny lawrence ] ------ I don't own anything except my ow...
68.5K 1.1K 24
Everyone knows him as a tough karate kid who has his life all together, everyone is also to scared to actually get to know him. The first day of seni...
112K 2.8K 17
that one time the girl who was abandoned by her friends falls in love them. 𝗙𝗔𝗬𝗘 𝗢'𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬; is chased by boys who she was friends with...
236K 5.1K 24
en·am·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...