My little Alpha

By Devilbunny124

When Jungkook's Alpha groom back out from their marriage on the wedding day, Jungkook is forced to accept a m... More

Readers
Chp -1
Chp -2
Chp -3
Chp -4
Chp -5
Chp -6
Chp -7
Chp-8
Chp -10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp -13
Chp - 14
Chp -15
Chp -16
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
New Project
Chp -22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Not an update
Chp- 26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49

Chp -9

15.6K 661 69
By Devilbunny124

Present

Jungkook wouldn't disagree if someone said that Alpha Seok would have marked him with or without his consent and also mated with him. The way Alpha Seok's eyes roamed at his body, the Pheromones of lust he gave out, the hickeys on his neck or the way he smelled sex.

Jungkook don't know whether he is truly happy that he got away from marrying Alpha Seok, because in his place Jungkook married his younger brother, who's existence is not known other than by his family.

Since Taehyung doesn't have a wolf, JK his Omega, wouldn't consider the other as his mate or form any attachment. And there is also no chance of him getting marked or mated. But Jungkook can feel his Omega happy and contented when he is close to Taehyung.

Jungkook had promised himself that he will treat Taehyung nicely, the Alpha is so sweet and kind, who deserved to be treated way better than how his parents treated him.

Last night Taehyung was complaining of headache. Jungkook called Namjoon, who told him which medicines to give Namjoon told him that it may be due to sudden change in climate, that is affecting Taehyung's health.

Jungkook can sense that Namjoon isn't too happy to let Taehyung be away from them, especially when Jungkook told they are in some island. Namjoon requested Jungkook to not let Taehyung near sea, as it can Tigger the Alpha to have a panic attack.

Whatever the pill was, Taehyung started to feel sleepy and fell asleep soon in the room, while Jungkook slept in the couch outside for few hours, before he checked on Taehyung who was still sleeping before he grabbed his jacket and walked out.

Jungkook walked to the shore, he sat on the sat and watched the sunrise.

Jungkook decided to go inside before Taehyung wake up.

The moment he entered the living room, he saw Taehyung shouting his name.

"KOOKIE......KOOKIE......WHERE ARE YOU? TATAE IS SCARED.......KOOKIE"

"Shit" Jungkook cursed under his breath, as he rushed inside.

Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung ran towards him, hugging him tightly, the force almost causing both of them to stumble back.

"K-Kookie....D-Don't l-leave Tatae......Where did you go.....Tatae was scared" Tae hiccupped, his face fear stained, eyes puffy from crying.

"I am so sorry Tae, I was outside, I didn't expect you to wake up before I come" Jungkook apologized, as he wiped the tears from Tae's face.

"Tatae had bad dreams.....got frightened when Taetae couldn't find you" Tae's lips wobbling, making Jungkook feel bad.

"Don't be frightened, we will scare away the bad dreams together okay" Jungkook spoke, as he released his calming Omega Pheromones, even if he wasn't sure if it will work on the other.

"Don't leave me alone ever" Tae spoke pouting, as he held out his pinky finger towards Jungkook.

"I won't leave you alone" Jungkook promised as he wrapped their pinkies together, sealing their promise.

Time skip>>

Jungkook is sitting on the couch with Tae snuggled close to him. Tae refused to leave Jungkook's side, scared to be left alone.

Jungkook wanted to hit himself. Waking up alone after having a nightmare seemed to have triggered something in the older.

"How do you feel now Tae?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Tatae feels a little hit and yucky.....Itchy" Tae spoke scrunching his face cutely, making Jungkook giggle.

"How about Tae taking a shower and freshen up. Kookie will then make hot food for us" Jungkook spoke, he too need a shower.

Time skip>>

Jungkook quickly took a shower and started preparing pork soup. Thankfully the fridge and cupboards are fully stocked, so they won't have to worry about running out of the food. All these food will last for almost a month.

Jungkook glanced above when he heard footsteps only to see Tae bouncing towards him, looking so adorable.

Jungkook then poured soup into two bowls and both if then started to eat. Jungkook made sure to make soup less spicy.

"Its so tasty, Kookie make yummy food like Jinnie hyung " Tae spoke, his cheeks puffed from food.

"Happy you like it, Chef Kookie at your service Tae" Jungkook spoke, giving a playful bow making Tae giggle.

"Kookie can we play outside after eating" Tae asked eagerly.

"Sure" Jungkook answered, making Tae clasp his hands excitedly.

After eating, Jungkook cleared the plates, he then took Tae out as promised, Tae was holding his hands as they walked around.

The way Tae's eyes filled with pure excitement and happiness at this simple action made something ache in Jungkook. Did Taehyung's parents let him out of his home often or prefer to keep him inside like some secret from everyone's eyes.

Tae was excitedly speaking, pointing to everything he found interesting. Jungkook listened to his husband speak silently and let Tae drag him around.

" Kookie, look at this flower" Tae shouted, pointing to a small beautiful purple flower.

The flower was so small, it had a unique texture from rest of the small flowers, which make it more unique and attractive.

"Its so pretty" Jungkook whispered as he kneeled on the ground to take a better look at the flower closer.

"But not as pretty as Kookie" Tae blurted out, but he immediately covered his mouth, a soft pink dusting his cheeks.

"So you think I am pretty" Jungkook asked with a smirk, deciding to tease Taehyung a bit.

Tae looked at him with wide eyes, before he whispered shyly

"Ofcourse, Kookie is most pretty than the flower"

Jungkook's breath hitched, he felt his wolf feeling so contended hearing it. Jungkook decided to change the topic, as he asked Taehyung about his favourite colour and food.

Soon both husband's fell into easy conversation. Jungkook told Tae about his favourite colour, his hobby of painting. Jungkook never felt so ease with anyone, he never felt so comfortable to have a conversation with anyone, but with Taehyung everything is different, He feel himself smiling, having a great time.

.

Hello guys, I promised a double update before, but couldn't do it then, so here it is.

Hope you liked this chapter

I will try to update soon.

Be safe and happy 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
98.6K 4.2K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
18.7K 1.8K 11
Jungkook has waited for 12 years, 12 years to meet his mate, he has searched everywhere. Imagine his suprise when his mate suddenly appears in the mi...
624K 22.1K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...