Fake || heehoon ||

By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... More

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-17

3.3K 172 172
By stwbry_jin

Sunghoon blinked, trying to process his mind, the big difference of the dorms in Block A and in Block C.

"You okay?"

He blinked again, shaking his head, "Oh. Sorry, it's just...this dorm is too big for two people."

Heeseung chuckled, "That's luxury for you."

"Is Jay here?"

"Nope, I think he asked Jungwon for a date."

"A date?!"

"Well, not a date.But a study session, though we all know, that's just an excuse right?"

Sunghoon chuckled, "I guess."

They entered Heeseung's room and Heeseung put his bag down on the floor.He removed his jacket and threw it on the bed.

"You don't seem like a clean person." Sunghoon told him.

"It's not like that! I mean, I guess it's normal for every student to do this right?"

"Not for me."

Heeseung rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's just get to the topic, shall we?"

"Sure!"

They sat on Heeseung's table and started to write their progress in a piece of paper.

"So apparently, it seems like Miyen has been jealous of us being affectionate for the past few weeks." Heeseung said.

"How many weeks has it been?"

"Hm...oh. It's been a month already!"

'A month...two months left then.'

"Well, I guess we did have a lot of achievements for a whole month, don't you think?" Sunghoon told Heeseung.

"Uh-huh, I'm really impressed.But making her jealous is not the big deal here."

"Well, the real deal is for you to get her back."

"Mhm."

"How are we supposed to step up our game then?"

"Hm..."

They have been thinking for thirty minutes already on how they will make Miyen get even more jealous for her to come back but they couldn't think of any idea at all.

Sunghoon sighed, "The real problem is," he said, tapping the pencil on the table, looking straight to Heeseung's eyes, "Eunseok."

Heeseung nodded, "We have to get rid of him first."

Sunghoon slumped his shoulders back, "And how are we gonna do that? They seems so attached with each other."

"We have to think of a way..."

They paused in silence until Sunghoon felt his stomach growling, "Do you have any food?"

He looked up to Sunghoon's eyes and let out a chuckle, "Sure, I'll order us some food.What do you want?"

"You."

Heeseung choked on air as Sunghoon said those words making Sunghoon laugh out loud. "I mean a pizza" sunghoon said as he laughed.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone to order some food.It didn't take too long before the pizza arrived. He placed the pizza at the table and Sunghoon immediately grabbed himself a piece.

"Wow, you're not too hungry, are you?" Heeseung said as he chuckle.

Sunghoon shrugged and took a bite on the pizza, "I'm tired with school too, you know?"

"Well, I guess you're right." Heeseung said as he took a piece.

Soon enough, Sunghoon finished his first piece so he grabbed another one. He glanced at Heeseung and seeing him eat a pizza makes him laugh.

"What?" He asked.

Sunghoon chuckled, "Oh nothing."

He then raised the pizza beside Heeseung's face, looking at the pizza and Heeseung's face alternately, "Hm, I see no difference."

"Excuse me?!"

Sunghoon started to laugh as he got Heeseung's reaction, but then he accidentally shoved the pizza on Heeseung's face causing his face to be filled with the pizza fillings.

Sunghoon stopped and dropped the pizza on the table.Sunghoon covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

'He's literally a pizza now!'

Heeseung forced a fake smile on his face, shutting his eyes and grabbing a tissue to slowly wipe his face.

He opened his eyes, glaring at Sunghoon, "Park Sunghoon!"
He yelled making Sunghoon stand up from his seat and ran away from Heeseung as he laughed.

"Come back here!"

Heeseung started to run after Sunghoon as Sunghoon ran away from him, laughing his ass out.They ran around his room until Sunghoon decided to get out to the living and they ran around there again until Heeseung suddenly caught Sunghoon, his arms tightly around Sunghoon's waist.

"Hah I caught you now skater boy!" He yelled as Sunghoon tried to get out of his grip until they eventually fell to the carpet, with Heeseung on top of Sunghoon.

They laughed together until they eventually stopped, staring at each other's eyes. Heeseung let out a small chuckle.His hand traveled to cup Sunghoon's cheeks and caressed it with his eyes wandering around his face.

"You look really beautiful." Heeseung muttered as he brushed the hair against Sunghoon's face.He stared at Sunghoon's eyes, down to his lips, then back to his eyes again.

Heeseung leaned closer to Sunghoon's face and Sunghoon's eyes voluntarily closed.It didn't take long before Sunghoon felt a pair of soft lips against his.Heeseungs lips tasted perfect, Heeseung's movements sent shivers down to Sunghoon's spine. Sunghoon was addicted to his lips.He just loves the feeling of having Heeseung's lips against his.It felt so perfect, as if they were made for each other.

But they aren't.

They were interrupted as they heard the door open, revealing Jay who was looking at them with a disgusted face. He rolled his eyes, "Seriously? I came back and this is the first thing I see?"

Heeseung chuckled, getting up from Sunghoon,
"And the prince is annoyed. What? jungwon rejected you again?"

Jay sighed, stepping inside and flopping himself on the couch, "He's playing hard to get."

Sunghoon got up from the ground and chuckled, "Jungwon's not really the type you'd want to court if you don't have patience.No one has ever succeeded getting him.Well except for—" Sunghoon stopped, snapping out of his senses, "No one, I mean no one."

"Whatever, I'm gonna rest.Today's study session with him was hell for me, I didn't even get the chance to flirt!" Jay whined as he stomped his way to his dorm, shutting it loudly.

Heeseung and Sunghoon looked at each other and they both laughed. "Your friend is weird." Sunghoon told him.

"Let him be, he's a playboy."

"He really is."

"Oh, and sunghoon?"

"Hm?"

"There's an important party going on Sunday, you think you could make it?"

"Hm...I have a shift on that day..."

"I already contacted your boss, she said she'll be giving you a day off."

"Really? Sure then, I'll be there."

"Perfect."

"Where will it be held?"

"You don't have to worry about that, I'll be sending someone to pick you up.Oh, and you can bring your Jungwon with you as well."

"You won't be picking me up?"

"Apparently, no.I have to be at the party as soon as possible, it's really an important event for me."

"Oh, okay."

* * * * *

As Heeseung and Sunghoon entered the campus, a lot of students have been whispering to each other as if there's tea around.

"What's with people today?" Heeseung asked.

"Hm...dunno." Sunghoon replied.

They heard a girl saying, "No way! Eunseok and Miyen broke up?"

Heeseung's eyes widened, "They broke up?" He muttered.

Sunghoon looked at him and Heeseung's eyes seemed full of happiness.Sunghoon felt a pang on his heart as he saw how happy his eyes looked with just the thought of her coming back to him.

Sunghoon looked away, clutching his chest. "Hyung, you don't have to walk me to class. I'll walk there on my own."

Before Heeseung could even say anything, Sunghoon walked away from him. He sighed as he walked, feeling pain in his heart.

'Why did I have to fall in love with him?'

He then bumped into someone causing Sunghoon to fall on the ground, "Sorry." Sunghoon muttered, looking up and met up with bunch of girls with thick make ups on.

"Oh? You're Park Sunghoon right?"

'Are they gonna bring me some troubles again?'

"You're the boyfriend of Heeseung?"

Sunghoon stood up from the ground, clutching on the sling of my bag, "Yeah..."

"No offence but...are you sure you're not just using him for money? I mean...Heeseung is the heir to the Lee family, he's hella rich.And you...you're just a nobody." She said, scanning Sunghoon from head to toe.

"I mean, look at your shoes! It looks so dirty already! How long have you been using it huh?"

Sunghoon kept his silence as they continued talking.

"Heeseung oppa is on another level. His family is one of the most influential people in the country. Don't you think the two of you don't match with each other?"

'She's right. Heeseung is the heir to the Lee family. He's powerful and rich. While I'm...just a nobody right now.' Sunghoon thought.

"Are you even giving him something? Do you even have the capability to give him the luxurious gifts that he deserves?"

"Oh, and I'm sure you've heard the party on Sunday right? Can you even give Heeseung an acceptable gift? After all, it's an important event for the heir."

Sunghoon furrowed his brows in confusion, "Why is it important?"

"Oh my god, you don't know? It's the Lee event."

Sunghoon's eyes widened, hearing those words.

'Lee event.The Lee family celebration that happens once a year where they celebrate for the family's heir.It's like a birthday celebration for the heir but more special.'

"What? Are you surprised? I guess you're aware of that event then."

"Do you even have the money to buy him a luxurious gift?Because the gifts that people will be giving him are sure expensive.You don't wanna embarrass yourself now, do you?"

Sunghoon bit his lip, not knowing what to say. "I gotta go." he said, walking past them and running his way to his class.

'Lee is a very important event for the seven families.It's an elegant and luxurious party that only the riches can enter to.As a person with just a poor status, I'd probably just embarrass myself there.But wait...that means...there's a high chance that they will be there...If so, then I'm doomed.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 24.3K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
34.5K 1.8K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
4.7K 151 12
Taesan has a crush on Leehan, he tries to ignore his feelings due to what happened before.
103K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."