The Assassins Kiss

By fartcracklepop

"You're mine, no one else's." He whispers in my ear. "No one will touch you like I will touch you, no one wil... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 37

6.4K 161 42
By fartcracklepop

Ezra's POV

"I just don't know why she forgives him." I sigh.

"And I don't know why your lying to yourself." Roman rolls his eyes. "You obviously forgive him, you're just being stubborn."

"I'm honestly not surprised Lily already forgives Luca." Leo shrugs.

"Why?" I ask. "Well I mean, you forgave your dad in a day. And he did a lot of shit." He answers. "Took your chances of having another child away, killed your grandmother, he forced you to kill, ruin, and destroy people's lives, and you forgave him right when you saw him."

"Lily's a lot like you Ezra.... You guys are a lot more alike than you think." Iris adds on.

"Luca isn't her biological dad." I say. "Ezra, when you were in a coma. Luca didn't hesitate to take in Lily, he'd take her to Tropea, go out for ice cream, they'd do simple things to get her mind off things." Leo responds. "He did treat her like a daughter." Roman looks at me.

"Im not justifying Luca's actions. I know he messed up. But I will fight for him, because he is my son."

Sense when is Leo ever serious.

Aurora walks in. "Shouldn't we be getting ready for Armando." She tilts her head.

I look at Iris who's smiling. "Get over his name already. It's funny move on." I say. "Armando." She laughs softly.

"What time will he be here?" Roman asks as the door bell rings. "Uh you don't have to answer that." He points at me.

"Shall we answer the door, m'lady." He sticks out his arm. "We shall." I take his arm. "Wheres Pierre?" I question as he actually walks into the living room. "Why does this keep on happening. We should be starred on That's so Raven." He says.

"Pierre, come here." I say as he walks over. "We're answering the door." I smile. "You need three people to answer the door." He tilts his head innocently.

Dear god pray for this man, how the hell did he get wrapped up in the mafia.

"It's more fun that way." Roman shrugs. "Link arms with Ezra and let's go." He continues.

"The three of you are discussing how to open the door... meanwhile Armando is waiting for the door to be opened." Killian walks by us, than walks into the kitchen.

Roman opens the door and the three of us are met with Armando.

"Hi." I say. "I'm Roman." He sticks out his hand. They both shake hands. "I'm Pierre." Pierre than sticks out his hand. "Nice to meet you both."

"You may come in." I say allowing him to walk in. He walks by us. "And I promise Lily will have Better behavior today." I continue as he turns to look at us. "That's a relief he says." He say in an emotionless tone.

Hello? Excuse me?

"That's a relief?" Roman questions. "Well ya." Armando shrugs. Roman looks at me confused. "She was just being a little rude and asking a lot of questions." I say.

Roman turns to Armando. "Lily has trust issues when it comes to fathers, because she's been left. Her behavior doesn't need to be excused, she's just trying to protect herself and her mother."

Beautiful start already.
Thanks Roman.

"Everyone in this family has attitudes." I give Armando the thumbs up.

I cough awkwardly. "Let's head into the kitchen."

We all walk into the kitchen.

"Hi honey." Aurora smiles. "You can sit anywhere, lunch should be ready any moment." She continues. He nods. "Thank you."

I walk over to Iris. "He's interesting." She shrugs. "I mean could be worse." She continues. "He seems like a nice man." Aurora says. Yup, nice.

We all sit down as Aurora puts down the food on the table. We all start to put food on our plates and start small conversations.

Soon we all finish eating.
I help Aurora with the dishes. 

Lunch went more smoothly than I though.
Thank god.

"Shall we put on another movie?" Roman asks walking in. "I swear you always walk in here when we finish cleaning." Iris stares at him blankly.

"It's a gift I guess." He shrugs. Than he turns his attention to me. "THATS SO RAVEN." He points at me.

"How did you think the dinner went?" I ask. "It was awkward." He shrugs. "Fuck you." I glare at him. "Do you want me to lie." He stares at me.

"This may be a bad time to interfere, but I thought there was a lot of awkward tension going around the table." Iris points out. "Ok you said what I said just fancier." Roman says.

Well I thought it went great. Better than the dinner with just Lily him and I.

"Anyways should we pick out a movie." He asks. "Ya sure let's go." I sigh. "Also I don't know where Lily went." Iris says. "Also Armando disappeared as well." She continues.

We all start walking towards the living room.

All of a sudden I start to hear fighting.

We look at each other.

"Well people are pissed off." Roman says.

We follow the sound of the voices

"Your a fucking asshole." I hear Lily's voice.

I turn into a hallway and see Lily yelling at Armando. That's great... lovely even.

"What's going on?" I ask.

They both turn they're attention to me.

"He was making fun of Rom-" he cuts her off. "She's just being a soft teenager." He says. Soft? She's soft?

"I'm sensitive not soft." She starts to approach him. "I will fucking kill you when I'm crying." I grab her before she can do anything.

"PSYCHO." Iris screams. I glare at Iris as she looks around the room pretending she didn't say anything.

"Roman take her." I say as I push Lily slightly to him. "I'm not going near the raging maniac." He backs away.

I turn around and glare at him. "Ok fine, let's go Lily." He grabs her wrist and pulls her away.

"He was making fun of you and Pierre." I hear Lily say from across the room.

I turn to look at him. "Were you making fun of Roman?" I ask. "I wasn't." He answers. "Are you sure?" I tilt my head.

"Why would I lie about that?" He questions. "You don't want to know what will happen to you if I find out your lying... so I'm giving you another chance to answer." I step forward. "Were you making fun of Roman?" I ask.

"I need to step outside." He walks passed me.
Fuck you bitch.

I walk back into the kitchen and I see Luca sitting there on his phone.

I sit across from him as he places his phone on the table and looks at me.

"You can do better than Armando." He says as I raise my eyebrows. "Is that so?" I question. "You know you do to." He leans back.

"Ok." I sigh. "Answer truthfully." I say as he nods. "What do you think of him?" I ask. "Hmm well I think he does need to go on accutane." He answers.

I roll my eyes. "Luca... seriously." I say. "He's been here for what." He looks at the clock. "An hour and he drank my dads twelve pack. He acted like he was better then everyone in this room. And Roman also told me what he said about Lily's attitude." He pauses. "And did I just hear you say he was making fun of Roman?" Well... Armando is a goner.

"Truthfully... don't like him." He shrugs.

I look out into the hallway next to the kitchen and watch as Killian walks by the kitchen with Dominic in his hand and Sofia trailing behind him.  

I think back to what Lily said last night.

"Luca." I turn to look at him as I sigh. "Lily needs you." I say as he looks at me confused. "I know I said not to talk to her... but to be honest I thought you wouldn't listen because of passed occasions." I say. "You can talk to her... so no more ignoring her."

"I won't leave." He says as I look at him. "If either of you need me I'll always be there. I promise." He gets up off his chair.

I go to say something but he continues to talk.

"I know." He sighs. "You don't trust my promises and I don't blame you." He walks over to me until he's standing in front of me.

I look up at him as he looks down at me. I stare at his bright blue eyes. "I do promise I'll be there for the both of you." I actually hate that I actually trust him. But I won't tell him that... only think it. Yup.

He softly grips my chin and leans down to my ear. "And I did meant what I said a yesterday. I will do anything to get you back." He whispers. He kisses the top of my head and walks out.

Well... I'm not blushing...

I gather myself before I leave the kitchen.

I walk into the living room as the front door opens.

"Nice of you to come back." I say to Armando. "Sorry about that, just had to gather myself." He nods his head. "Oh, that's very nice of you." I force a smile.

"But you can turn around and leave... again." I continue smiling. "Excuse me?" He questions. "You can leave my house." I respond.

"And while your at it, don't call me, or text me. Because we won't be seeing each other from anymore." I continue.

I watch as a smirk appears on his face as he approaches me. Uhhh hello?

"I can't do that, sweetheart." He stands in front of me. "You can and you will." I respond. "Ahhh that's where your wrong, you're now mine." He continues to smirk. Why does this keep on happening to me.

"It's been three days and your already obsessed with me. I mean I can see why you are, but aren't you a little embarrassed."

He reaches out for me. "Touch me and you'll lose your hand." I glare at him. He starts laughing. "I'm sorry did I say something funny?" I tilt my head.

"Ezra, you honestly believe you could hurt me?" He questions. "You couldn't even land a hit on me if you tried." Who's going to tell him I'm the leader of the number one mafia in Europe. Cause I'm not.

He lifts up his hand and tucks a strand of hair behind my head. I lift my hand to swat his away. But he caught it. "Nice try." I wasn't even trying. But go off.

His finger tips trail down my arm. I clench my fists and wait for the perfect time to punch him.

"This is your last warning, don't touch me." I glare at him. "I don't see you doing anything." Did I just not tell him to stop...

I feel him grip my waist as he looks down at my boobs and licks his lips. 

I curl my fist. Before I could even touch him. Someone else punches him in the jaw causing him to fall on the floor.

I nearly burst out in laughter.
That's the best thing that's ever happened.

"Did that hurt?" I question as he groans.

I look in the direction from where the punch came from and see Lily standing there with her fist in a ball.

"Oh heyyyy." I wave.

She ignores me.
That's rude.

I look at her carefully and see that there's something completely different.

She looks pissed off. Her breathing his heavy and her jaw her clenched.

She starts walking over to Armando who's laying on the ground.

"Lily?" I say. She looks at me as my eyes widen. I look in her eyes and see a hint of darkness. How can I see that in her eyes? I don't know mother instincts.

She almost looks like me back when i was a killing machine.

Armando gets to his knees and rubs his jaw.

She approaches him.
I'm gonna love watching this.

She grips his shirt as he looks up at her. She curls her fists again and punches him in the jaw. She continues holding his shirt and continues to punch him repeatedly.

I stand there watching her proud.
#ProudMomMoment

As she continues to punch him. I watch as he starts to lose consciousness.

I walk over to her and hold her fist. "He's had enough." I say. "No." She twists her fist out of my grasp and continues to punch him.

Well... I tried.

"Lily." I go behind her to try to move her entire body away. "Stop." I say. She keeps on fighting me and moving closer to him.

I watch as Roman and Killian walk in.
They're eyes widen.

"Help would be nice." I say. They both rush over and help me move her away from from him.

"No stop." She yells. "He has to die." She continues trying to fight the three of us.

"It's ok Lily." I say. "He was talking shit about Roman and Pierre." She yells lunging at him. "Calm down." Roman gets in front of her. "Than he was touching mom when she was trying kicking him out." She continues to yell.

Killian wraps his arms around her and picks her up off the ground. "Couldn't have done the earlier." I roll my eyes.

I look at Armando and see he's covered in his own blood... that's unfortunate for him.

Killian moves away from her. "I'm out, I don't want to deal with psycho 2.0." He turns around and walks away.

I look at her fists and see them covered in blood. "Are you ok?" I ask. She ignores me.

I watch as she shifts her gaze to Armando.

I thought she'd freak out and feel guilty but instead I watch a smile appear on her face.
No guilt what so ever.

Roman and I make eye contact.
We both take a step away from her.

I let her take a moment to breath.

At least I know why this happened.

She turns to the side and faces us. "Are you ok?" I ask as she nods. "How are your fists?" I question. "They hurt a little." She shrugs. I nod. "Ok stay there, I'll get something."

I turn my back and walk into the kitchen to go into a cabinet to get a first aid kit. I hand it to Roman, he takes it and I get another other thing.

I turn around and look out of the kitchen door see Armando getting up slowly walking towards Lily. I look at Lily who's on her phone not paying any attention.

I start walking out of the kitchen, Roman following me.

"Lily." She looks up at me. "Watch out." I continue. She looks beside her as Armando curls his fist. She turns away from the hit. Instead of him hitting her in the stomach he punches her in the arm.

We both stop walking in shock... that he actually punched her.

She instantly backs away from him.

She looks down at her arm that he punched. I quickly notice the large scar her dad caused when she was little. She continues to stare at it almost as if she's in some sort of daze.

Roman and I are running over to her as Armando goes to attack her again.

"Lily." I yell. She doesn't respond. "Lily." I yell again. She still is looking at her arm.

Before he could attack her a gun goes off and Lily immediately looks up.

I look at where the shot came from and see Luca standing there with a gun in his hand with Killian and Iris behind him.

I walk up to her. I touch her arm, she jumps back. I look at her confused. "It's just me." I say softly. I look on her arm and see a bruise starting near the scar on her arm.

She looks up at me as her eyes start to water.

She turns her head and runs passed me.

I quickly follow her.

—————————————————————————

Hello my smoking hot chicken nuggets!!!

Hope you liked this chapter.

Ciao for now✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 13.9K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
37.8K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, π“œπ“Έπ”‚ 𝓿π“ͺ𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...