Fake || heehoon ||

By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... More

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-16

3.1K 170 124
By stwbry_jin

"You look stupid."

Heeseung rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "Yeah, sure."

"Nope, I'm serious. You really look stupid."

"Ni-ki! Can you please shut Jay up?" Heeseung whined.

Ni-ki hummed, "I agree with Jay, though. You were literally smiling creepily for like 10 minutes." 

"The garbage is deep in love."

Ni-ki closed his book and eyed Heeseung, "But since we're in this topic already...tell us."

The both of them looked at Heeseung seriously making him back a bit, "What?"

"I'm always curious on how you and Sunghoon managed to be together. Something just smells... fishy." Ni-ki said.

"I'm the campus heartthrob. What do you expect?"

"Nope, still no. I don't think Sunghoon is the type of person who will fall for you, considering how he hates you so much." Jay said.

"I agree. So tell us, what's the tea?" Ni-ki added.

They've been staring at Heeseung for several seconds, making Heeseung anxious. "Nothing! There's no tea!"

"If it's nothing then why are you so excited?"

"Uh..."

"Tell us."

"Yeah, tell us."

Heeseung groaned, "Fine! It's fake!"

They both stopped, eyes widened.

Heeseung sighed, "It's all fake."

"You've been faking it all along?" Jay asked making Heeseung nod.

"What about those affectionate moments you had with him? Your kisses?"

"It's all planned."

"Is it because of Miyen?"

Heeseung nodded, "Yeah."

They both looked at Heeseung in disbelief, "You're unbelievable."

Ni-ki walked towards Heeseung, "What do you think of him now?"

"What?"

"You may have been fake dating all along but whenever you're with him, you seem different."

Heeseung paused for a moment.

'What do I think of Sunghoon?'

"I-I don't know...but I do know I love being with him."

"Doesn't that make you in love with him?"

"What? No, no. He's just a good friend, that's all."

"What if he falls in love with you?" Ni-ki asked.

"We'd stop the relationship."

"What is this? An agreement?"

"Yeah.."

"Why would Sunghoon agree to such an agreement?" Ni-ki asked.

"I don't know the exact reason, but all I know, he desperately needs money."

"Wow." Jay said.

"Who would've thought he would go that far..." Ni-ki added.

"But setting the fake relationship aside," Jay said, walking towards Heeseung.

"I think you fell for him already."

"What? No! Sunghoon is just a friend, that's all."

"Mhm, keep telling that to yourself." Jay shrugged.

"I'm serious! I'm doing this to get Miyen back."

"But just the thought of him makes you smile right?" Ni-ki asked.

"Well.."

"You're in love."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Nope."

"Yes."

Jay and Heeseung kept arguing making Ni-ki sigh, "Whatever guys, I'm going ahead. Or Sunoo might barge in to my room again."

"Oh, right! You're roommates with Jungwon's friend!" Jay said.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes, "Yes, and I'm not having it."

Heeseung scoffed, "Yeah right and next thing you know you're into him."

"Says someone who's falling for his fake boyfriend." Ni-ki retorted.

"I told you already, Sunghoon is just a friend!"

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that. I'm going ahead, adios."

* * * * *

"Sunghoon."

Sunghoon snapped out of his thoughts as he hear Jungwon call him.

"Oh, you were saying something?"

Jungwon chuckled, "You're thinking about it again?"

Sunghoon sighed, "Yeah..."

"Why don't you just accept it?"

"I...just can't. It's just so impossible for me to fall in love with him!"

Jungwon sighed, "Well Sunghoon, falling in love is never impossible. Even if you think Heeseung is the last person for you to fall in love with, it will happen in the most unexpected way."

"Just thinking about how I made the rule of not falling in love and I'm the first one to break, is so ironic."

"Definitely, So... what do you plan to do?"

"We're supposed to break the contract when one of us falls in love."

"Mhm."

"But..."

"But what?"

"I don't think I'll tell him my feelings."

"Why is that?"

"I don't want things to change between us. I mean...I hated him at first but as I got to know him, he's a really good person."

Jungwon chuckled, "Wow, you really are in love."

"No, it's not that. Heeseung hyung...he's a good friend. He treats me well as his fake boyfriend as if we were real. He's a caring person, more than you could ever know."

"So, what do you plan to do?"

Sunghoon sighed, "I'll just hide it from him."

"Your feelings?"

"Yeah..."

"Can you even do that?"

"I'm sure I can. After all, you know how much I need the money right?"

"I guess..." Jungwon paused, "How much time do you have left?"

Sunghoon lowered his head, letting out a small sigh, "6 months."

"I see..not so much time left then..."

"So you're not breaking up with Heeseung?" Jungwon asked, trying to change the topic.

"Mhm, I can't afford to lose some money now."

Jungwon hummed, "Well if you say so, I guess..."

Sunghoon gave him a smile, "Besides," Sunghoon murmured, looking outside the window, "I doubt Heeseung hyung would even like me back."

* * * * *

Sunghoon hummed on songs as he sit on the library with a book in front of him and his earphones in his ear. As the music kept playing, Sunghoon felt someone hug him from behind, his cheeks touching Sunghoon's cheeks.

"Hey baby."

Sunghoon flinched as he hear his voice. his heart started to beat faster. he slowly turned his head to him, "Hyung!"

Heeseung chuckled, removing his arms around Sunghoon to ruffle his hair, "Did I scare you?"

"A bit..why are you here?"

"Can't I see my boyfriend when I want to?"

'Geez, stop being so sweet.'

"It's fine, I guess..."

Heeseung chuckled again, "What's wrong? Too much studying hurt your head?"

"No.."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then, would you like to hang out later at my dorm?"

Sunghoons eyes widened, "What?"

"You know, so we can talk about our next plan regarding Miyen and Eunseok."

"Oh..."

"Are you busy? I don't want—"

"No, it's fine. I'll hang out later."

"Perfect. I'll see you later then." He said, leaving a kiss on Sunghoon's cheek before walking away.

Sunghoon put his hands on his cheeks and slapped himself.

'Cut it out, Park Sunghoon!'

* * * * *

Sunghoon sighed as he waited for Heeseung outside his room with books still on his hands.

Soon, the bell rang and people from his class started to get out of the room. Sunghoon waited for Heeseung to get out and there he was, looking so attractive with his bag slung on his shoulder. He was talking with Ni-ki as he walk out of the room.

Heeseung's met eyes with Sunghoon and Sunghoon gave him a smile, "Hey."

He returned the smile, "How sweet, you've been waiting for me?"

Sunghoon shrugged and Heeseung only let out a chuckle, "Let's go?" Heeseung said, taking out his hand for Sunghoon to take.

Sunghoon glanced at Ni-ki and Ni-ki gave him a smile with a nod. Sunghoon returned the smile and grabbed Heeseung's hand before they head to the parking lot and drive their way to Block A.

They stood in front of the luxurious building. Sunghoon stared way too much longer because it was too different from the dorms in Block C.

Heeseung noticed, making him chuckle, "Is it your first time here?"

Sunghoon nodded slowly, looking up to the tall building, "Yeah."

"Let's go." Heeseung said, grabbing Sunghoon's hand and started walking but was pulled by when Sunghoon didn't move from his place. He furrowed his brows, "Sunghoon?"

He walked towards Sunghoon, "Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah..."

"You seemed off today. Are you...perhaps not liking our relationship? Do you want us to stop?"

"No! it's just...maybe I'm finding it hard to cope up with this relationship..."

He gave Sunghoon a smile, "You don't have to try too much, Hoon. You just have to be yourself and act naturally around me. We're good friends anyway, right?" He said ruffling Sunghoon's hair.

He then took a few steps forward and turned to face Sunghoon, taking out of his hand for Sunghoon to reach, "Let's go?"

Sunghoon let out a small sigh.His lips curved into a smile before walking towards Heeseung and taking his hand.

'Just act natural. After all, this relationship is just fake to him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 19
"Will you let me fuck you Sunghoon-ah?" "What??!!?"
14.6K 450 27
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
19.6K 411 17
" i think i've jinxed our relationship โ€ž โœง sim jaeyun (jake) x reader
8.7K 491 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.