My second marriage to my wife...

Autorstwa maya7ahmed

Y/n got married to her sister's husband for the sake of their baby. Jungkook and y/n don't like each other... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
hello
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HELP
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
1K
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
sorry readers
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

COVID - 19

1.2K 22 4
Autorstwa maya7ahmed

sorry for updating very late, I went to another city for my mom's medication. and then I got positive for covid and I have to get quarantine, because of covid I got very sick. 

but when I recovered, my sister got positive so she got quarantined in my aunt's house with them. And after a few days, my mom and dad also got positive for covid and their health condition got worse, they took complete bed rest and I got very busy taking care of them.

and this month my college also started so I got busy with my studies.

hope you all understand my situation.

thanks to everyone who is supporting me, and I will try to upload it as soon as I can.

wear a mask when you go out.

sanitize your hands

be safe everyone 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

83.8K 3.1K 32
Y/N a simple girl, her sister is getting married to a Korean boy whom she was in love with. on the other hand, Taehyung who is a cold, rude and a se...
23.9K 966 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
12.7K 424 11
Story of a forced marriage of Y/N and Kim Taehyung who hate each other to the most. Will they divorce soon?? or has destiny planned something else fo...
27.7K 809 36
Min yn, a girl who lives in a strict joint family. And fall in love with her cold cousin, what will happen when she will tell him that she loves him...