Fake || heehoon ||

Bởi stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-13

3.2K 163 68
Bởi stwbry_jin

"Three, two, one..."

Pop.

"Congratulations!"

They clapped their hands as the confetti threw upon Heeseung, Ni-ki, and Jay. They decided to have a celebration after the game with the three student council members since they seemed to be close with the three as well.

"But man...Sunghoon, what you did out there was sick!" Jay said.

Heeseung chuckled, walking beside Sunghoon and wrapping his arm around his waist as he held on his drink.He raised his drink up, "No one can do it better than my baby." He said as he take a sip from his wine.

"That was highkey sweet, mate." Jaehyun added.

Sunghoon chuckled, "Of course, he seemed out of focus.Guess he only needed some motivation from me, huh?" Sunghoon said, grinning at Heeseung.

He leaned in and kissed Sunghoon's forehead, "Thank you."

"Aw man, get a room, will you? Not here!" Ni-ki said.

"So, it seems like you also came huh." Jay told Jungwon.

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "I did not come for you.I just came for Sunghoon so he wouldn't be alone."

"I like your music taste."Taeyong told Jungwon and he just smiled back.

"Anyway! Congratulations! Cheers for the victory!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Cheers!"

"By the way, where's your friend?" Ni-ki asked.

"Who?"

"That fox looking guy?"

"Oh, he was going to move today so he told us that he'll go ahead."

"Hm..."

The celebration continued and Heeseung wouldn't let go of his grip on Sunghoon.The others were already getting wasted and they're getting funnier as the alcohol take over them. Sunghoon looked over to Heeseung and noticed him laughing at them and not daring to take another drink.

"That's weird, why are you not drinking?" Sunghoon asked.

"Because I'll take you home, baby.I can't drive when I'm drunk right?"

"Hm, good point."

Sunghoon then felt a tap on his shoulder.He looked behind, it was Jungwon.

"Hoon, I'm going home.There's still this paper I was tasked to do by our homeroom teacher."

"Oh, sure."

Jungwon nodded and went towards the exit but Jay called him out.

"Jungwon! Where are you going?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes with a sigh, "I'm going home."

Jay immediately put his glass down, grabbing his coat and heading towards the door, "I'll drive you home."

"No thanks, you're drunk."

Jay chuckled, "No, baby. I'm not drunk, I have a high tolerance on alcohol."

"Nope, still no.I can go home by myself."

Sunghoon glanced at the clock and realized it was getting late and it was indeed dangerous for Jungwon to go home alone.

"Actually, Jungwon? I think you should let Jay drive you home." Sunghoon told him.

Jungwon crossed his arms and shook his head, "No, Sunghoon. I can handle myself."

"It's getting late, Jungwon."

"Still no."

"Jungwon, maybe you should listen to Sunghoon."Taeyong said and the two made an eye contact to each other for a few seconds.

Jungwon sighed, "Fine."

And so, Jay and Jungwon went out and drove home.

Time eventually passed and it was time for Heeseung and Sunghoon to go home as well.Heeseung led Sunghoon to his car and they drove their way in comfortable silence. While they were on the road, Sunghoon felt Heeseung's hand grabbing on him.

"You did a really good job today, Hoonie."

Sunghoon chuckled, "Did I?"

"Mhm, I actually thought you didn't come.I couldn't find you in the audience."

He chuckled again, "Hyung, were you even looking for me in the audience? It seemed to me like you were only looking at one specific person."

"Well I—"

"She was really distracting you.You couldn't focus on the game because of her and Eunseok right?"

"How did you know his name?"

"That's not important now."

Heeseung sighed, "Well, yeah.I was dying out of anger and jealousy earlier.I was close to creating a scene between me and Eunseok.It's a good thing you popped up."

"I came prepared, after all."

He chuckled, "Though I didn't expect that side of you.We're being so confident now, aren't we?"

"Well, I realized the deal is big anyway.I get to receive $500 a week for just pretending as your boyfriend."

"Why don't you quit the bar then?"

"What?"

"You get to receive $500 from me so why bother working at a bar that doesn't even pay you that much?"

"For a living."

"And what do you call those $500?"

"Savings."

"You're really weird."

"You see, I work in order to live.But there is a bigger reason why I need money.Besides, it's more practical."

"Mind telling me what's that bigger reason?"

Sunghoon sighed, looking outside the window, "You don't need to know."

That is where their conversation ended and the rest of the drive was silent.They arrived at the dorm and Heeseung walked Sunghoon to his door step.

"So...I'll see you on Monday?"

Sunghoon nodded, "Good night, hyung."He said, leaning in and giving heeseung a peck on his lips, immediately going inside to his room.

'Why did I do that? I don't know either'

* * * * *

"Finally!" Sunoo said, putting down the last box in front of the door step. He grabbed his key card from his pocket and tapped it on the door.He opened it slowly, checking if his roommate is already inside.

As he peek inside, no one was there. He opened the door widely and put his things inside one by one.He closed the door and examined the room.It's as big as the one he had before.Only this time, it's cleaner.The person who lives under this roof seems like a clean person.

'Looks like the two of us might not along.'

Sunoo is probably the last person to clean his stuffs.He do clean his stuff, but he is often lazy to do so.He just likes to lay in his bed and watch some youtube videos.

Sunoo scanned the room once again and looked for the empty room.In the Block A dorms, there are two bedrooms, one living room with a kitchen.He decided to peek at the left bedroom and turns out it was the empty one.He moved his stuffs in there and started to unpack his things.He arranged his clothes and put them in the closet, then arranged his books at the shelf, and putting his fox plushie on the bed.

It probably took him almost 2 hours to finish unpacking. he laid on the bed as he finished.He stayed there for a while before glancing at the messy empty boxes on the floor.He decided to stand up from the bed and went down using the elevator to throw the boxes in the trash area.

He went back to the dorm and laid himself on the bed again.He grabbed his phone from his pocket and started watching some random videos on youtube.He stayed there in his bed until he suddenly got curious of what the other room looks like.

He stood up from his bed and went to the other room, opening the door slowly. It was hella clean. There were lots of trophies displayed in the shelves.

"Dance Competition Champion 2019..." he muttered as he read the words in the trophy.

'So he's a dancer, huh?'

He looked around again until he suddenly spotted a familiar picture hanging in the wall.There was a familiar item and a familiar figure that caught his eyes in the picture but it was slightly covered by a curtain. he walked closer to get a better vision, slowly moving the curtain away until...

"Who's there?"

He flinched, turning around immediately and met with the eyes of a familiar person.

Ni-ki?!

Ni-ki's furrowed his brows, his eyes barely opened as if he was drunk. "You?Why are you here?"

"I-I'm your new roommate, I guess?" Sunoo stuttered.

"Then why are you in my room?" He asked, his voice low, as he walked closer to sunoo.

Sunoo stepped backwards as Ni-ki kept on walking closer to him, not paying attention to where he's even heading, until he suddenly fell to his bed.Ni-ki stared at sunoo and hovered over him in the bed, looking at him with such cold eyes.

"You..." He muttered, getting closer to Sunoo's face.

Sunoo closed his eyes, not even wanting to know what will happen next until he felt Ni-ki fell on the mattress on top of him, completely passed out.

"U-uh... Ni-ki?" he said, tapping his shoulders but there was no response.

Sunoo tried to get Ni-ki away from him but he was too heavy that Sunoo was already out of breath.But he still tried, using all his strength until he finally managed to move him on the other side of the bed. He let out a sigh of relief before standing up from the bed but Ni-ki suddenly grabbed Sunoo's arm, pulling him back beside him and wrapping his arms tightly around Sunoo.

Sunoo's eyes widened in shock.He glanced at his face but he was already sleeping soundly.He tried to get out again but there was no use until he just decided to finally give up with a sigh coming out of his mouth.

'What a good way to move in to a new dorm...'

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 46 11
' is it a coincidence or fate?'
5.1K 162 12
Taesan has a crush on Leehan, he tries to ignore his feelings due to what happened before.
452K 25.1K 35
'book 1' "Be my boyfriend?" -Jungwon "I'm sorry, your what?!" -Jay Where Jungwon's ex-boyfriend transferred to their college. Jungwon still has feeli...
19.5K 357 25
Random imagines about if Enha were your boyfriends. Lol have fun