Skipping Stones (Yukino x M!r...

Per deGen3r4te

Relationships. They are essential in everyone's lives, including yours. But what is love? What is friendship... Més

Character Stuff
Chapter 1: Where The Sun is Shining
Chapter 2: Perfecto
Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head
Chapter 4: And I forgot to knock...
Chapter 5: Say please
Chapter 6: Are you done?
Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 7.5: WacDonald's™
Chapter 8: Treat me like your Girlfriend
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation
Side Story: No Sleep
Side Story: You Embarrassed?
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 2
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 3
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 1
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 2
Chapter 11: Candy Apple
Fluff fluff 10k fluff fluffy
Chapter 12: The Passenger
Side Story: Calling in Sick
Chapter 13: Personal Growth...?
Chapter 14: Young Love
Side Story: Warm Hands
Chapter 15: Relying on You
Special 20k: Carnal Feelings
Chapter 16: Spur of Emotions
Side Story: Clair de Lune
Chapter 17: Another Damn Festival
END OF SEASON 1
S2 Chapter 1: Coincidence
S2 Chapter 2: Squarebucks™
S2 Chapter 3: Losing What You Love
S2 Chapter 4: Chocolate Date
Christmas/New Years Special 2022
40k Special | Hiratsuka-san's Ashtray
S2 Chapter 5: Dishes
S2 Chapter 6: Opposite Ways
S2 Chapter 7: Hand Holding Haruno
S2 Chapter 8: Selfish
60k Reads SPECIAL | Iroha
S2 Chapter 9: Dating Disaster

Side Story: Fireworks

1.4K 80 7
Per deGen3r4te

4 Days After Wednesday's Events (that means it's Sunday)

Today was the lucky day. There's only up from here... I hope. Regardless, it feels like I've been waiting an eternity for this day to come. Yukino and I had been texting each other for a bit now, we were discussing where we would plan to meet up. I was already dressed, and we decided that we would meet up with each other in an hour. I didn't really have anything to do, so I decided I would take the nice evening stroll towards our destination, even though I was well ahead of time. And who else but Hachiman was just a little ways ahead of me. He seemed to be going in the general same direction that I was, and then I saw that his sister was with him. I decided to catch up to them to talk to them, just to see where they were going and if I was correct. 

Y/N: "Hachiman!" They both turned around to face me and I waved at them, they stopped moving and waved back. A few seconds later, I caught up to them.

Y/N: "What's going on guys." 

Hachiman: "Hey, Y/N. My sister said she wanted to go to the fireworks display that's happening tonight. I'm assuming Yukino is coming with you, concerning what happened in there last time." 

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, she is. It was really embarrassing, but if she didn't do that then I would be here right now." 

Hachiman: "That's true." 

Komachi: "Huh? What happened?" 

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. Anyway, Yukino and I were going to meet up at the display, but I decided to go a little early. I hope you don't mind me tagging along with you guys."

Hachiman: "Of course not, if anything, we left early as well. Mostly because all the good seats get taken up pretty quick." 

Y/N: "Alright, then I'll join you." 

We set off to grab some good seats as fast as possible, and we walked for a good 10 minutes before we got there. As we thought, most of the good seats were taken up, but not all of them. We managed to find one that sat on a hill that overlooked the lake where the fireworks would be going off. There was also a tree that sat just on top of it. 

Hachiman: "... You know what, I think I'll just give this one to you and Yukino."

Y/N: "What do you mean?" 

Hachiman: "I just mean... you know... A little more privacy." He had a smug smile on his face.

Y/N: "Oh, shut up!" 

Hachiman and Komachi left, laughing at me. With a blush on my face, I waited for some time, but I didn't see Yukino for a good 20 minutes. A lot of people were coming in to get to a decent seat, and at this rate, I wouldn't be able to find Yukino. I sent her a text asking where she was. 

_________________________________________________________

Yukino

'So, when do you want to meet up?'

[Sent 47 minutes ago]

'uh idk.'

'what time is good for you'

[Sent 47 minutes ago]

'How about in just an hour?'

[Sent 46 minutes ago]

'alright then, I'll see you in an hour'

[Sent 45 minutes ago

'See you, then'

[Sent 45 minutes ago]

'̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶?̶'̶

[Message was unable to send]

_________________________________________________________

Shit, of course there would be no service here. I looked as hard as I could to see if she was in the crowd, but I couldn't see her. And then, finally, I spotted her. I called after her, but she could hear me over the crowd of the people. She ended up going down the wrong path. Damnit, I have to do something. Then, there was a couple that on the side, trying to find someplace to sit. 

Y/N: "Hey! Over here!" 

I called after them. Then they came over to where I was.

Y/N: "You guys can take my seat. I don't need it anymore." 

Girl: "Oh, but we couldn't. You just enjoy the fireworks, okay hun?" 

Y/N: "Please, take my seat. I might as well give it to someone than to waste it here by myself." 

I turned away from them, and started running down the hill to Yukino's direction. They tried calling out to me, but I didn't turn around. I looked into the crowd of people again. There were too many people, I couldn't find her. I was looking over all their heads, but most of these people would be taller than Yukino, making it even harder. 

???: "Y/N!" 

I heard someone call out to me. I saw Yukino in the crowd, trying to get to me, but the large crowd kept pushing foward, meaning that she couldn't get to me. My only option was to find another way around. I went up the hill on the side, and tried to get around, but people were there too. I could only see Yukino getting further away from me, until I couldn't see her anymore. I'm never going to see her in the end. 

Hachiman: "Y/N!" 

I looked up the hill, and I saw Hachiman, as well as Komachi and Yuigahama. I went up the hill to go meet them. 

Komachi: "Aren't you supposed to be with Yukino?" 

Y/N: "Yes, but I can't get to her with this crowd." I looked off into the crowd again, and saw that Yukino had made it to an area that very few people were in, there were a few shops settled out along the road, but a lot of people weren't there because you couldn't see the fireworks from the area.

Hachiman: "Do you know where she is-" 

Y/N: "SORRY, GOTTA GO" 

I ran down the hill and went through the crowd of people, pushing them out of the way, much to their despise, but I didn't care. I saw Yukino looking at her phone, trying to get some form of service, as she raised her phone up into the air. I finally made it to where she was, and she was still looking at her phone, trying to send me texts, and she was panting from being pushed around in the crowd. Suddenly, the crowd was coming to our area as well.

Y/N: "Yukino!" She lifted her head, and saw that I was there, she walked toward me, and I grabbed onto her before the crowd ended up surging the area. 

I went off to the side of the road, and into the forest that lay there, with the only lights being from the road behind us. Here we were, panting, as the crowd of people ran around behind us, and we were looking at each other for a good bit of time. 

Y/N: "Hey..." 

Yukino: "*pant* H-Hey..." 

We took some time to catch our breath, before we talked to each other again. 

Y/N: "It's nice to see you, finally." 

Yukino: "*nods*" 

Then, the fireworks go off. I looked up into the sky, to see lights popping up, but unable to see the fireworks. The sound of the boom and the feint lights shining in the distance were the only thing that filled the silence between us and the stars were the only lights we could see. I looked back down to Yukino, but she wasn't looking up into the sky, she was looking at me. She had a small blush on her cheek, I didn't know why until I realized that I was still holding her from when I dragged us out of the crowd. 

Y/N: "A-Ah... I'm sorry." I let go of her. 

Yukino: "I-It's fine..." 

Y/N: "Sorry, that we couldn't get to see the fireworks..." 

Yukino: "It's fine." 

"Sorry that you had to go through all the trouble."

"Y/N, I said it was fine." 

"But, we didn't even get to see the fireworks."  

"Hehehe~" 

She was laughing at me. At this moment? What is there to laugh about.

Yukino: "Why are you apologizing?" 

Y/N: "...What do you mean?" 

Yukino: "I didn't come here to see the fireworks, I came here to see you." 

A fiery blush settled over our faces, but Yukino was still smiling. 

Yukino: "I don't care if we see the fireworks or not, at least I got to be here with you."

She went up to me, and gave me a hug. I didn't really know how to react or how to think. I put my arms around her, to return the hug, and we spent the rest of the night in the forest. Until the fireworks finished and the crowds dispersed. We left the forest hand-in-hand. 

An Hour Later

We were on the sidewalk, talking and laughing. There were a few couples that were also walking around, which we both noticed, making this feel a little bit more embarrassing. Then, there was an old lady who was walking down the sidewalk, she looked at us and smiled.

Old Lady: "Ah, I love to watch all the nice couples that walk around here. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you two been together?" 

Yukino: "A-Ah... Actually we're not-" 

Y/N: "We got together a few weeks ago."

Yukino: "Eh?!" 

Old Lady: "Oh that's wonderful! It's nice to see people your age with their boyfriends and girlfriends and such. I hope it goes well." She continued walking.

Y/N: "Thank you." 

Yukino: "*hesitantly nods*"

We continued walking on our way as well, Yukino didn't dare to look at me. I poked her shoulder, but she only flinched slightly and still wasn't looking at me. So I locked our arms in place, like we had done many times before. Instead of flinching like I thought she would, she pulled herself closer to me, so she basically had her body up against my arm as we walked. Her burning face pressed against my shoulder, as she grabbed onto my hand. We stayed in a comfortable silence for the rest of the walk.

A/N: I'll work on the next chapter after this I swear lmao 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Not Only Love Per Soara

Literatura romàntica

2.8K 169 9
《Completed》 Genre: Romance / Angst.... Summary: Marriage, doesn't mean that there is a true love, If the other part Love you he will do what is right...
14.6K 338 10
The love story of Souji Okita; a true warrior.
1.4K 36 7
Yahallo! it is I, back again to try writing a story of interest to others. This series is my favorite to watch. I recommend giving it a watch of your...
623 61 10
Y/N L/N and Hachiman Hikigaya both have something in common: they're both loners. Naturally, these two would find themselves to understand each other...