Falling, Peter Parker

By thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... More

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
Ashes
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Exposed

703 11 0
By thiams_heart

"This is breaking news" the news reporter says on the screen where everyone can see, "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing."

A altered video of beck before the Tower Bridge battle plays, "I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else!"

The video glitches and it shows beck on the ground and the bottom of Peter, "Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it. Execute them all."

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net" the news reporter states.

The report is cut to J. Jonah Jameson on the news screen, "There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster". Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

The alter age for rage begins to play again, "Spider-Man's real- Spider-Man's real name is-" The image glitches, "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" The visual is replaced with a picture of Peter Parker's face.

Spider-Man, who'd been watching from the top of a lamp post, reaches for his head, "What the fu-" Peter is silenced by a passing car honk.

"That's right, folks" J. Jonah Jameson states, "Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal" Peter notices some citizens gathering around Mj, with a somewhat nefarious intent.

"Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

Peter's eye lenses widen upon the realization. He jumps down from the street light he's been standing on for a while and rushes to Mj, trying to shield her. As Parker reaches the ground, civilians around him split and step away in fear.

"He's here!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Peter says as he pushes through the crowd of civilians who out pestering Mj, "Please don't touch her."

"You're just a kid?"

A random woman steps towards them, "You murdered Mysterio?" the woman turns to Mj, "You helped him murder Mysterio? Come on, Spidey!"

"No, I didn't" Peter pleads. The woman tries to smack Mj, but Peter pushes her hand away and races away, taking Mj with him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me!"

Peter and Mj jump on a car to gain momentum and swing away. A man tries to tackle them, jumping, but misses and falls on the ground.

"All this time, people looked up to this boy and called him a hero" J. Jonah Jameson says, "I'll tell you what I call him: Public Enemy Number One!"

"Oh no, no, I don't ever wanna do this ever again!" Mj exclaims as her and Peter swing through the city as they attempt to get away from the paparazzi.

Mj puts her hands over peters face, "Mj, I'm so sorry, but I can't see anything with your hand in my."

""I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Mj responds, "Okay, where are we gonna go?" As they swing through Manhanttan's airspace, media screen labelled Peter as the Public Enemy Number One.

"I don't know" Peter responds , "Your house.

"Oh, no! We can't go to my house" Mj states, "My Dad will kill you!"

"What? I thought you said your Dad really liked me" Peter sighs.

"Yeah, well, not anymore" Mj shrugs.

Peter and MJ land on a random tower to catch a breath. Peter pulls out his phone and calls Ned Leeds, "Dude."

"Dude!" Ned repeats.

"Dude" Peter says.

"Dude!" Ned exclaims.

"Dude!" Peter repeats again.

"Dude!" Ned says.

Mj stands on the side of the building desperately trying to maintain balance, "Dude!"

Peter turns to face her, "What. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"No, not really" Mj replies, they see some media helicopters close by, "We should go. We should go. Come on."

"But you said you don't wanna swing" Peter reminds her.

"You should just swing me" Mj suggests.

"Yeah. Okay" Peter shrugs, "We can take the subway."

They jump down, with Mj screaming for her life, and access the underground tracks through a manhole. Peter and MJ swing above a track when they see a train incoming, "Look out!" Peter evades, taking the other and manages to get out of the tunnels somewhere else via another manhole, "That was so much worse. Okay."

Mj steps out of the underground after Peter, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Mj sighs, "Yeah."

"Come on, come on, come on. I'm so sorry!" Peter takes MJ and swings away. They swing through the entire city until they reach Peter's apartment in Queens. They stick to its side and access Peter's room through a window.

Happy Hogan and May Parker are talking at the front door of the Parkers' apartment, "I'm so sorry. I just feel so dumb. I didn't realize you were miserable."

"No, it was really fun, alright?" May shrugs, "You know, that's why call it a fling! And we flung. It was fine."

"I could've been more fun" Happy sighs, "I can be fun."

"We'll hang out again" May smiles.

"When do you think?" Happy asks, Suddenly, the two hear a suspicious noise, "I should see what that is."

He steps in and rushes to Peter's room, the apparent source of the noise, "No. No, no, no, no. Happy."

"It's what I do" Happy reminds her.

"He's always coming and going" May states chasing after the man.

"Peter?" Mj's voice echos, "Peter?"

"Oh. God" Peter sighs.

"Peter" Mj says.

"Oh, no" Peter worries, "Oh, no. I don't know what to do!"

Happy opens the door, exposing Peter and MJ in a somewhat suggestive situation. Where Peter is stood in just his boxers, "Peter."

"Oh. Oh, no" Peter exclaims.

Happy turns around and walks away, trying to cover his eyes, "We didn't see anything."

"This isn't what it looks like, Happy" Peter pleads grabbing a shirt.

"Just practice safe" May closes the door.

"It's not what it looks like" Peter exclaims.

May opens the door again, "Oh, hey! You must be MJ!"

"Nice to meet you" Mj smiles adjusting her hair, which had messed up from all the swinging.

"So nice to meet you" May says.

Peter turns to happy and notices something, "Wait, have you been crying?"

"We broke up" Happy replies.

"Hey, Spider-Man!" A person yells from outside the window.

Peter shuts the Venetian blinds and turns off the lights in his room, "I didn't know you guys broke up. I thought you were in love, May."

"No, we talked about this" May whispers to her nephew, They all move to the living room through the corridor.

"I should probably leave" happy shrugs, "I think."

"I thought you guys were such a handsome couple" Peter continues.

"You know, it's really about boundaries" may sighs.

"Oh, hey, listen" Peter rambles, "Go in her."

The doorbell rings, "Is that the door?"

A random guy steps into the apartment, "Hey, is it true about."

MJ slams the door before his very face, "Not now!"

"Just make yourself home" May says, "about sex, Peter."

"This has nothing to do with sex" Peter pleads.

"God's sakes, it's the goal" happy sighs, "but if you wanna go over it again. I mean, What's that sound?"

Peter and MJ desperately shut the blinds in the living room. "Hey, Spider-Man!"

"I mean, I'm happy to rehash it if you want to" happy shrugs, "I just don't."

Peter harshly shuts the last blind, then proceeds to rip Happy and May's phones out of their hands, "Can you get off your phones for five minutes?! I just wanna talk to you about your relationship, okay?"

Mj points to the TV, "Peter?"

"What?" Peter turns to the TV and sees his household on screen, surrounded by media and people.

"Is that-" May mutters.

"Is that here?" Happy asks.

Peter sighs with resignation and opens a blind so that everyone can see the mayhem going on outside, "I mean, maybe it's not such a big deal."

They look back at the TV which is still showing the apartment complex, "eye witness just notified that Olivia stark, or Shadow, just landed on the rooftop supposedly to see Spider-Man."

Happy turns to the door, "And three. Two. One."

When happy finishes counting Olivia opens the door and stands there giving Peter a glare, "What the fuck did you do?"

"Spider-Menace! Governments around the world launched investigations into the murderer known as Spider-Man, a.k.a. Peter Parker, a.k.a. the web-headed war criminal, who for years has been terrorizing the decent citizens of New York. Well now, this city and the world see him for what he truly is" A clip is shown of someone throwing green paint at Spider-Man, "New details from last week's devastating attack in London have emerged. For more, we go now to Joint Intelligence Headquarters, who released just a short while ago confirms, that the deadly drones used in the London attack, were designed by Stark Industries."

Olivia paces back and forth on the phone with pepper, "it wasn't him pep."

"I trust you liv" pepper tells her, "we just have to figure out what we're going to do now."

May and Peter, who've been watching the news the whole time, suddenly hear banging on their door, "Federal agents! Open up!"

Olivia turns to the two, "gotta go" she hangs up the phone, and immediately think they know about her killing her mother.

"Federal agents?" May questions, "You stay here."

"Fuck that" Olivia mutters, "sorry" the girl quickly jumps out of the window and swings away leaving Peter astonished at the girls choice.

May opens up and sees Special Agent Cleary with a whole bunch of other special agents at her front door, "Department of Damage Control. We have a warrant for the arrest of Peter Parker."

"You know the fourth amendment?" May asks

"Sure" Agent Cleary shrugs.

"Unreasonable search and seizure?" May questions.

"Get in here, guys" Agent Cleary orders, "Let's go." The Parkers' apartment undergoes search and seizure.

Peter is sat being interrogated by the feds at the Damage Control Headquarters, "I didn't kill Quentin Beck. The drones did."

"The drones that are yours" Agent Cleary guesses.

"No. Well, look" Peter sighs, "Nick Fury was there the entire time. Just ask him and he can explain everything."

"Nick Fury has been off-planet for the last year" Agent Cleary tells the boy.

"What?" Peter questions.

"Peter!" Mj calls, Parker sees his aunt and his girlfriend being brought to the headquarters.

"MJ!" Peter says, "They had nothing to do with it, sir!"

"Don't say anything without a lawyer!" May and Mj yell in unison.

"I want a lawyer" Mj shrugs as she sits in the interrogation room. 

"Miss Jones-Watson" Agent Cleary starts.

"I don't go by Watson" Mj interrupts.

"Miss Jones" Agent Cleary  corrects, "Why do you want a lawyer if-"

"I have nothing to hide?" Mj finishes.

"Exactly" Agent Cleary nods.

"Unless, I'm actually guilty of something?" Mj questions, "I'm very aware of your tactics and my rights."

"Just answer my questions" Agent Cleary orders, MJ waves at a camera in the corner of the room, "I've seen your file. You're a smart, young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Why would you risk it all by getting involved with a vigilante like Peter Parker?"

"So sorry to keep you waiting" Agent Cleary, "Can we get Ned a snack, please? He's been waiting. Dude, I'm so sorry about that."

"I'm not supposed to say anything to you" Ned states, "Not even a thing."

"I just have one question" Agent Cleary starts, "When MJ told you that Peter was Spider-Man-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Ned interrupts.

"What's up?" Agent Cleary asks.

"I knew way before MJ did" Ned states, "I was Spider-Man's guy in the chair."

"Oh, I know about those" Agent Cleary nods, "I mean, half the guys have guys in the chair."

"Exactly!" Ned smiles, "You wouldn't know. I literally helped him find the Vulture."

"I didn't know that" Agent Cleary admits.

"And I helped him hack his suit once, and kinda helped him get to space" Ned shrugs.

"So, in Spider-Man's illegal vigilantism, you were his main accomplice" Agent Cleary realises, "or would the main accomplice be miss Stark?"

Ned looks to the camera, "I would like to have my words stricken from the record."

"With all due respect, and I mean that very insincerely" May starts, "unless you have some real specific charges to throw at us, legally, you can't hold us here."

"You should definitely lawyer up" Agent Cleary suggests.

"Excuse me?" May questions.

"Child endangerment is a nasty rap" Agent Cleary shrugs, "The boy was entrusted to you, and as his legal guardian, essentially his mother, you not only allowed him to endanger himself, but you actually encouraged it. Who does that?"

"I wanna see Peter right now" May demands.

Olivia pushes open the door to the Damage Control headquarter, and powerfully walks towards the front desk, "I'd like to talk to Agent Cleary."

The woman at the desk presses a button, as the teenager stands there. Olivia looks to her side and sees Ned, Mj and May sat on a bench, she gives them a confused glance. Agent Cleary walks over to the girl and shakes her hand, "It's so good to meet you Miss Stark."

"Don't play nice" Olivia smiles, "I only want one thing and that's my friends out of here. I won't ask again."

"What are you going to do?" Agent Cleary scoffs.

"You do know who I am don't you?" Olivia questions, Agent Cleary looks over to a TV in the corner off the room which has the news playing, a shot of governmental vehicles taking away Stark Industries' property and assets shows.

"Stark Industries was caught in the web of the Spider-Man/Mysterio controversy today, when federal agents opened an investigation into missing Stark technology. The agents wanna know exactly what was taken."

"Just let them go" Olivia demands giving the man a stern glare, "I'll put down the money."

"How much?" Agent Cleary asks the teenager with a intrigued look.

"Look who you're talking to. The teenage billionaire right here" Olivia smirks, "my fathers business might've just been somewhat took down but I still have six figures in my bank account. I'll give you 2000 for Ned and Mj as they have done nothing wrong. 3000 for May and for spiderman 7000. Deal?"

Peter, May and Happy are sitting at the table, watching the news. On the screen Happy's picture comes up subtitled, No comment at this time.

"At least they used a good picture" happy shrugs.

"What is happening?" Peter asks.

A man sits down next to Peter, his white cane strikes the floor with a loud thud. The man is Matt Murdock. He's having a conversation on the phone, "That's great. Thank you. Well, I have some good news, Peter. I don't believe any of the charges against you are gonna stick."

"Wait, seriously?" Peter says.

"Oh, I knew it" May sighs with relief.

"Oh, my God. Mr. Murdock, thank you" Peter smiles, "That's- That's amazing."

"You're welcome" Matt Murdock replies.

"Perfect" happy says.

"However" Matt Murdock sighs, "Mister Hogan?"

"Yes?" Happy responds.

"The feds are actively investigating the missing technology" Matt Murdock states, "I understand you're loyal to Mr. Stark and his legacy, but if you were involved-"

"If I was involved?" Happy questions.

"I might secure a lawyer" Matt Murdock advises.

"I need a lawyer because I'm- I'm under inves- I thought, you said, there's no charge" happy shrugs, "I could say under advisement of counsel, I refuse to answer the question respectfully because I- the answer could incriminate me. There's a saying in Goodfellas. What did they say in Goodfellas?"

"I know, that's what you think" May sighs, "Calm down. Let's hear what he has to say. Matt?"

"You're gonna need a really good lawyer" Matt Murdock tells them, "Peter. We may have dodged your legal troubles, but things will get much worse. There is still the court of public opinion."

As if on cue, a brick flies through the apartment window. Matt catches it before Peter has the chance, not even flinching. Peter takes the brick from him, disbelieving, "How did you just do that?"

"I'm a really good lawyer" Matt Murdock replies. Peter looks down at the brick: it is encased in newspaper with ink from a red sharpie, reading We believe Mysterio.

"We're gonna need a safer place to live" May states.

Peter and May enter Happys apartment at Long Island, a horribly loud security alarm blares. May turns it off immediately, "It looks nice and safe."

Happy steps into the doorway, holding a plant and more luggage, "Welcome to the spiritual oasis. You like Donkey Kong Jr.?"

Olivia walks around the corner with a bowl of cereal in her hands, she's in her pyjamas bottoms and a tank top, Peter notices she does not look so good, "hey."

"What are you doing here?" Peter asks turning to the girl, "I thought you had your own apartment."

"Oh I do" Olivia replies, "I just spent the night here. I'm going back later today."

Olivia stands in the hallway of Happys apartment complex with her bag over her shoulder, happy hugs her, "call me if anything happens."

"I will" Olivia nods.

"And don't drive yourself crazy" happy adds. Crazy about what? Olivia has decided she wants to know more on herself and her mother so she told happy she'll be looking through all the files Fury transferred to her and the few her father had.

"Wait up" Peter calls as Olivia is about to get into her car, she turns to face the boy and he paces towards her, "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean what am I doing?" Olivia questions, "I'm getting answers."

"About your mother" Peter realises, "I thought Fury give it all to you."

"He give me a lot but I think there's more in the files" Olivia shrugs, "and I want answers."

Peter looks down thinking about how to word the next part of what he's about to ask the girl, "why'd you run when the cops showed up?"

"Considering what I did I don't really have the best relationship with cops when I hear they're coming" Olivia responds, "But I got you out didn't I?"

"Have you sent your applications off?" Peter asks.

Olivia nods, "I did it a few days ago" it's silent between the two, until Olivia speaks up, "I know you've got a girlfriend but I want you Peter. I don't want to be friends with you I want to be more."

"Olivia" Peter sighs, "you know we can't."

"Yea because you have Mj" Olivia scoffs, "I know. I know."

Peter and MJ are on FaceTime, "Did you send in your applications yet?"

"I literally just finished my MIT one" Peter replies, "You?"

"Same" Mj responds, "Imagine if we both got in?"

"Olivia and Ned too?" Peter adds.

"Yeah, but, We have to take scholarships so we could actually go" Mj shrugs.

"Come on" Peter sighs, "You got good scores, and good grades, and-"

"You think I'm being too pragmatic" Mj realises.

"No, no, no, no. Well, Kind of" Peter chuckles, "That's okay. That's one of my favorite things about you."

"Really?" Mj questions.

"Yeah" Peter says.

"Well, what are your other favorite things?" Mj asks.

"I love your relentless optimism" Peter continues.

"Yeah. I am a glass half full kind of gal" Mj scoffs.

"I really like how you're a people person" Peter adds.

"I love people" Mj shrugs, "Love em so much."

"You like sports" Peter states.

"I think the Mets are gonna go all the way this year" Mj responds in a sarcastic manner.

Peter sighs knowing he'll regret if he continues this conversation because it's not what he wants, "but I can't do this."

"What?" Mj questions.

"I can't do this" Peter sighs, "I'm sorry. I hope that we can still be friends."

"It's because of Olivia isn't it" Mj realises, "she's the one" Peter nods, "I knew it."

The next day, at Midtown High highschool, reporters stand behind fences to watch, Peter Parker, Olivia Stark, Mj Watson and Ned Leeds, "We're covering the first day of senior year for Midtown High's most famous student, Peter Parker! Go get 'em, Tiger! Or should I say, Spider? The crowd has continued to grow here all morning long at the Midtown School of Science. The crowd seems evenly divided between supporters of Spider-Man, and protesters."

Betty couldn't be more right in her description. The two sides of the conflict stand separated from one another through a barricade, booing or cheering the approaching group. Peter and Olivia walk side by side as Ned and Mj are close behind, somehow Mj doesn't really care about her and Peter but she's still friends with them, so the two superheroes call it a win.

"MJ! MJ, we love you. MJ, are you gonna have his spider-babies?"

"Mysterio forever! Murderer!"

"Back off!" Ned yells.

"Who are you?" A student asks.

"I'm Ned Leeds" Ned answers, "I'm Spider-Man's- Peter Parker's best friend."

"You come at my boy? You come at Flash Thompson" Flash threatens standing beside Ned, "You wanna read about our inspiring friendship? You can now from my new book, Flashpoint" he shows the book, "One spider, two hearts, a million crazy-ass memories. Check it out."

"If this happens everyday I will most definitely become the bad guy" Olivia mutters as the group all walk into the high school, "murdering my mother will be the least of their worries." The group all get stopped by security wiring to check their bags.

After Peter is let through security he notices Roger Harrington, Julius Dell and Andre Wilson, preparing to welcome him back, "Peter. We would love to. Welcome you back, To Midtown High. Where we shape heroes." He points at a nearby stall entitled the same way. It contains lots of memorabilia related to Spider-Man.

"Or murderers" Coach Wilson adds.

"Stop it" Mr Dell mutters.

Mr Harrington salutes, "It's an honor to serve you. Sir."

"God! Mysterio was right" Coach Wilson exclaims.

"Stop" Mr Harrington orders, "We don't- that's all" he points to the Spider-Man memorabilia, "Some of the students put this together for you."

"No. You did that" Coach Wilson corrects, "You did that."

"I helped a little bit" Mr Harrington lies.

"I tried to stop him so many times, but you piled through" Coach Wilson shrugs, "He did all of that."

"You did a great job" Mr Dell smiles, "I hope you have time to stop and check it out. And feel free to walk. Or, or swing through the hallway. Or crawl on the ceiling to avoid everybody."

"We all know you can do it" Mr Harrington chuckles.

Sensing the awkwardness, Peter walks away. Peter walks down a hallway, with everyone around him taking pictures of him and recording obnoxiously.

Mj and Peter are laying on the school's rooftop. Mj is reading a newspaper, "Can we just like, stay up here all day? It is so crazy down there."

"Wait, this one's good" Mj starts, "Some suggest that Parker's powers include the male spider's ability to hypnotize females, which he used to seduce Jones-Watson and Stark into his cult of personality."

"Stop" Peter begs, "Stop."

"Yes, my Spider-Lord" Mj chuckles, "have you seen the video of Olivia going around?"

"No" Peter replies, "what did she do now?"

Mj pulls out her phone to show the boy the video, she turns her phone to face Peter and a video plays of Olivia stood on a table in the cafeteria, "all of you lowlifes better stop asking your obnoxious questions. If you don't I'll kill you! You all know I will that's why you're all so scared of me because I'm the daughter of Tony Stark and the best friend of Peter Parker, not to mention that I'm not normal! Now all off you fuck off!"

"Am I going viral?" Olivia asks throwing her bag down on the ground, the two turn around and see Olivia and Ned stood there.

"You're crazy" Mj tells her with a smile.

"Did I take it too far?" Olivia questions.

"A little" Peter chuckles.

"Finally. Some privacy" Ned sighs, "It is so crazy down there" He sits down and so does Olivia, "So, I was thinking. When we get into MIT, we should live together."

"Yeah, for sure" Peter responds.

"Yeah" Mj agrees.

"Love that" Olivia smiles.

Ned pulls out a laptop out of his backpack, showing the website of MIT. A picture shows some smiling young people playing frisbbee, "This is gonna be us."

"Yes. Minus the frisbee" Mj shrugs, "And the smiling."

"MIT's obviously the dream" Peter states, "But if we match-up our backup schools, either way, we'll all be together in Boston. New school, new town. I can Spider-Man there. I mean they have crime in Boston, right?"

"Yes" Olivia nods, "Yes, they do."

"Yeah, wicked crime" Ned says.

"Yeah, so it'll be like a fresh start" Peter shrugs.

Mj nods in agreement, but the expression on her face says otherwise, "What's up?" Olivia asks.

"I don't know" Mj replies, "I just feel like if you don't. If you expect disappointment, then you can never really get disappointed."

"Come on. It'll be a fresh start" Peter smiles, "And, we'll all be together."

"Yeah. You're right" Mj sighs, "Fresh start."

"Fresh start."

Aunt May surprises Peter, waving a scrap of paper, "First one's here!"

Upon disappointment, May knocks the letter out of Peter's hand, "It's okay. It's a backup school."

Some days after, May arrives with the next one, "Peter?"

May tears the letter open, "No?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 142 48
When a teenager girl gets transported to different universes Her whole world changes. When Aria Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark gets involved in a...
25.9K 400 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...
14.4K 306 40
atelphobia; (n.) the fear of not being good enough. "Why are you here? Don't know if I hadn't already made it clear -- but I don't wanna be around y...
193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...