When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Promises - chapter 35 ४

511 15 4
By PoeticMay

Tony silently walks into the living room... you've fallen asleep on the couch on Wanda's lap. He looks dreadful. Nat had left for an undercover mission. "Is everything alright stark" Wanda Whispers careful not to wake you up, she kept stroking your back.

"We have a problem" Tony says sadly. Your mind picks up the frustration in the room, and wakes you up.

"What problem exactly?" You mumble. As you look up at him.

"Just ehm.. just follow me okay"

You wipe away the sleep in your eyes. And slowly get up. You walk into your room, Loki is asleep on your bed.

"Loki... Theres a problem, We probably need your Help, so suit up" you whisper as you kiss him gently.

"There's always a problem isn't there" he scoffs.

"I guess so" you say sadly. "I promise after this we'll start planning"

Loki shakes his head, as he clenches his eyes. "Don't lie to me darling.."

The two of you gear up, meeting Tony and Wanda in the front hall. The car ride to the shield facility feels like an eternity.. whatever this was it wasn't good. Normally you would get a message Like Nat did earlier. This had to be urgent, and it had to be serious.

"Call Romanoff" Tony says handing you a phone.

"Why?" You ask.

"We need all hands on deck, I can't reach Sam, Stephen or Scott. Banner, Thor and Barton are meeting us there." He explains.

You know she's gonna be pissed when you interrupt her mission, but Tony normally wasn't scared of a good mission yet this one seem to have his head spiraling. The first time she doesn't pick up.. the next time a man with a sloppy French accent picks up. "Hand her The phone, or we're blowing up the place" you demand darkly.

"Listen y/n I can't talk right now I'm working"

"I need you okay.. please"

"I'll be there, send me address"

You hangs up the phone. Tony gives you a concerned nod.

Once you arrive at the shield facility Maria escorts you into the meeting area. You all sit down, waiting in silence for Fury to step in and explain what the hell is going on. You clench onto Lokis hand tightly. Your thoughts are on fire, exploring every possible outcome of this mission. Suddenly Thor bursts through the door.

"What is going on here?" He calls out.

"Fury didn't tell me the details, but he seemed tense, more than he usually is of course" he explains. He is walking around is circles everyone is restless.

"So I left my mission for something we know nothing about?" Nat scoffs.

"It must be big.. last time we gathered here it was becau-" Bruce begins.

"Of me" Loki interrupts. "Oh I remember this place clearly" he chuckles.

You can't focus, everything around you seems blurry.

"Alright avengers.. it's time to work" your head jerks up as you hear that oh so familiar voice belonging to none other than Nick Fury.

"After the word came out that Steve Rogers was done with his days as captain America, hostile forces began brewing something". He explains further.

"And with hostile forces you mean?" You hesitantly ask

"HYDRA"

As you hear that familiar name ringing through your head, your stomach turns. Everything that ever happened to you rushes through your body. this was brilliant, of course who else could it have been.

"And who's hydra again?" Thor asks.

"The ones who experimented on me a long time ago" you whimper quietly.

All eyes are locked on you. You can't move you just sit frozen.

"Okay..." you exhale. "When are we leaving" you ask Fury.

Loki let's go of your hands. Shaking his head slowly. "Absolutely not" he says quietly.

"As soon as possible, we need all hands on deck. Whatever they're planning it's gonna be big."

"I said absolutely not" Loki says once again.

You ignore him once more. "Of course we'll all help.. whatever it takes right" you scoff. You can't bare to look at Loki.

"That the spirit" Fury smirks

"NO" Loki hisses. All eyes fall upon him as he stands up.

"Loki please don't" you try to calm him down.

"You all know what they did to her.." he roars.. he slams his first violently on the table. His face twitching in anger. "Whatever they're planning she's not going back there"

Loki please don't do this

He doesn't answer you.

"Y/n spent 2 years in that facility, which means she knows every way in and out of that place" Fury claims.

"I'm in" Nat assures as she grabs onto your shoulder.

"Don't support them Nat, she's not ready to go into battle yet" Bruce explains calmly.

"Then we'll all have to help make sure she's safe" she says coldly.

Tony, Nat, Bruce, and Loki stands for a moment yelling at each other debating whether or not you should be allowed on this mission.

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP" you scream, as everyone's eyes turn to you.

"I appreciate the concern from you all, but HYDRA needs to be stopped. I'm doing this" you say.

"Y/n.. your vitals are unstable, you don't have full control yet" Bruce explains calmly trying not to set you off.

"Then I don't use them, I am just as strong and skilled in combat as any of you" you insist.

"We can't do it without them Banner" Fury affirms.

Loki and Tony stands in disbelief. Tony rolls his eyes.

"Tony Stop the stares you know it's the right thing to do" You say.

"Sure" he chuckles "if the right thing to do is leading you right into their hands" he adds.

"Will you stop underestimating me, I'm not a child anymore" you spit.

"Really then why are you acting like one?" He asks.

"Wow... how long you've been holding that in?" You ask.

"Look y/n.. I've lost you 2 times in my life.. I'm not gonna loose you again.. if I do that's on me" he says sadly.

"I'm the one in charge of my life, I'm only gonna say this once Tony, help me or get out of my way" you warn.

Loki eyes you up and down admiring this side of you. "You should talk like that more often darling" he growls.

Thor and Tony looks at him in disgust.

"I did not need to hear that" Thor says awkwardly.

Tony rubs his eyes. "Fine, but your plan better be bullet proof Fury" Tony scoffs.

"That settles it then. Let's get moving"

The next couple of hours you spend on tactical briefings, figuring out exactly when to make your move. The hydra Facility is located in Romania. Just outside the city Oradea.

"Okay so is everyone clear on their positions" Fury asks.

"Yes, I'll be taking to the skies locating the best way for us to get inside, as soon as I do I'll let y/n know and we'll go in together" Tony says

"Clint, Wanda, Bruce and I will go in from the west side covering the ground, making sure there's no one interrupting you from there" Nat adds.

"Kid?"

"Loki, Thor and I take the east side in, we'll get it covered there, until you give me a message then I'll meet you in there" you say.

"Good.. remember no one leaves anyone unsupervised, stay on comms, we do this together or we don't do it at all" Tony says. "Are we clear?"

Everyone nods.

"Good work Avengers." Fury says. "Now go home and get some sleep, you need to be ready tomorrow"

The ride home is awkwardly silent. Loki hasn't said one word to you since your small discussion at the shield facility. He just sits in silence watching you worriedly.

Once you're back in your room you reach out for his hands to let him feel your emotions. He looks as you confused.

"See Loki.. I'm not worried. Everything is gonna work out fine" you assure him.

"I know you're not worried" you claims. "I am"

"I promise you this is gonna be fine"

"Don't make promises you can't keep darling"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...
202 46 28
Y/N is girl from realm called Wergard, wonderful place where people have big strong wings and fantastic warrior can be anyone. She was just little gi...
13.8K 420 25
*Takes place after the first story when Loki fell down from the rainbow bridge.* After Loki lets go of Thor's hammer he fell into the darkness. He aw...