Fake || heehoon ||

By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... More

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-10

3.2K 171 47
By stwbry_jin

He laughed, hearing Sunghoon's last statement.

"What? I'm serious!"

"Oh I'm sorry." He said, covering his mouth to compose himself, "That was just so clichè."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "I'm being serious here, heeseung-hyung. Can't you at least cooperate?"

"Hm... no falling in love? But baby, I think I might fail in that." He said,  leaning closer to Sunghoon's face. Heeseung's lips then curved into a smirk, "Of course I'm kidding. After all, Miyen's the reason why we are doing this."

"Exactly. Besides, I'm confident enough I won't fall for someone like you."

"Really? I doubt it."

Sunghoon gave him a sarcastic smile, "Stop dreaming, Lee Heeseung. I would never fall in love with you."

"Okay then. But, what if it does happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if one of us actually falls in love?"

"Simple, we stop this fake relationship and act as strangers."

"Okay, what if you fall in love with me, would you even be confident enough to tell me that?"

"Obviously."

He chuckled, "Sunghoon, I don't think you haven't been in love yet."

Sunghoon raised his brow at him, "What makes you say that?"

"When you fall in love with someone, it's not that easy to tell them how you feel."

"Really? Well, never heard of it. Besides, I think we wouldn't have to worry  about anything, I won't fall in love with you, never!"

"And what if it happens?"

"Seriously  Hyung, I can't even picture that happening." Heeseung raised his brows at Sunghoon, 

"But well if that happens...then let's just go with the flow, I guess?But anyway, if one of us do fall in love, we will have to stop this fake relationship, deal?"

"Deal."

"So, anything more to add before we finalised the contract?"

Heeseung slouched back on his seat, "Hm..." He muttered, then leaning closer again, motioning his forefinger on Sunghoon, "Sunghoon, lean closer for a while."

Sunghoon tilted his head in confusion but leaned anyway making their faces only a few inches away from each other.They stayed like that for a while, none of them talking making Sunghoon raise his brows at Heeseung,when Heeseung suddenly closed the gap between them ,capturing his lips into a soft, smooth, and slow kiss.

Sunghoon froze at his place, not even able to move his lips or move away from him until Heeseung pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Now that's a practice."

Sunghoon slumped back on his seat, jaw dropped, eyes still widened.He let out a scoff, "What did you just do?"

Heeseung took a sip from his drink, "Sunghoon, we talked about this right?"

"Yeah but I thought we're only supposed to do that when we're in front of Miyen!"

"Well most of the time, yes. But hey, we can still do it when we need to right? To show that you're mine. Besides, your lips taste good." He  winked.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Hyung, first of all, I'm not yours so you don't need to show that in public."

"Well, people have been eyeing you since earlier, if you haven't noticed."

Sunghoon furrowed his brows then looked around and noticed that some guys and girls have been glancing to his direction,

"Oh.."

"I don't share, baby. What's mine is mine. We may be fake boyfriends at this situation, but that doesn't mean I'm allowing anyone to check you out."

Sunghoon shrugged, "I'll take that as a compliment, I guess?"

"Sure baby."

"Also, can you stop with the pet name please?"

"Oh, yeah. Thank you for reminding me. I would like to add in the contract that we're allowed to call each other with pet names."

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"No, I am not. We're a couple, it's normal for couples to call each other with pet names."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Fine. Anything else?"

"That's all for me."

"Okay then, give me a minute. I'll just arrange the contract."

Sunghoon took out another paper and started rewriting the rules. It took a few minutes before finishing it and handing it to Heeseung.

"Okay, done! Here—wait..."

Sunghoon paused making him raised his brow at Heeseung, "How long is this gonna last?"

"As soon as I get her back."

"And...what if it doesn't happen..?

"Hm...how about in 3 months? And if nothing happens by that range of time then we'll stop."

He nodded and proceeded writing it down.

"Okay, here."

'FAKE RELATIONSHIP CONTRACT'

This contract states that Park Sunghoon would be pretending as the boyfriend of Lee Heeseung. Heeseung will be paying Sunghoon in exchange of him, pretending to make his ex jealous and eventually get her back.

The contract is valid for 3 months, if the latter fails to achieve the mission within the time limit, the contract would be cancelled.

RULES:  

Heeseung will be picking Sunghoon up everyday from his dorm to his school, he will  also be the one to send him home from school or from work.

Kissing is allowed.

Making out is allowed.

cuddling is allowed.

Attending parties with the boyfriend is a must.

Attending basketball games and supporting your boyfriend is a must.

no skipping classes for dates.

Calling each other pet names are allowed.

—NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER—

"I like how you emphasized the last one." He commented with a chuckle.

Sunghoon shrugged, "Just reminding you."

"Okay skatey."

"What is skatey?"

"You're a skater boy, therefore you're skatey."

"how did you know that?"

"none of your bussiness."

"whatever"

"also, that's a really weird name."

"I like it tho. Anyway, let's get you home. It's getting late."

Sunghoon nodded and they both went back to Heeseung's car. He started the gear and  drove his way back to Block C, where Sunghoon's dorm is located. He followed Sunghoon until he reached the doorstep of his dorm.

"So, um...good night?"

Sunghoon chuckled, "Good night, Heeseung-hyung."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, don't you dare go to school without me, okay?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

Heeseung gave him a smile before turning his back on Sunghoon and was about to walk away when Heeseung suddenly stopped, turning back at Sunghoon,making him furrow his brows in confusion.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

Heeseung stepped forward, going closer to Sunghoon until their body and faces were so close. Sunghoon suddenly felt his lips pressed on his forehead.Heeseung's lips curved into a smile as he look back at Sunghoon, 

"Now that's a start to becoming my boyfriend, Park Sunghoon."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "Whatever, hyung."

He gave sunghoon a final smile, "Good night, Sunghoon." And with that, he turned his back on him and walked away.

Sunghoon then turned to his door only to be surprised as he saw Jungwon peeking from the inside.

"jungwon, what the--?!"

"I saw that!"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Don't even think about it."he said as he enter the dorm.

"He kissed you on the forehead! The way you bid goodbye's to each other literally seemed like you were dating for real! Are you sure the two of you are just in a fake relationship?" Jungwon teased.

"Yes, it's just a fake relationship, Jungwon. Don't get ahead of your thoughts."

"But he literally kissed your forehead?"

"That's just part of us, pretending."

"Really now?"

"Really. Anyway, are you feeling better now?"

"Mhm, I can definitely come back to school tomorrow."

"Great! Now I'm going to sleep because I really had a long day. Good night, wonie~"

"Good night~"

Sunghoon entered the bedroom and lay on his bed.He shifted his position to the left, where the window was located.He stared at the sky and the way Heeseung kissed him earlier came flashing on his mind. There was a smile curving on his lips for he don't know what reason.

'Maybe I just really had a long day.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 3.7K 15
-sunoo , jungwon , niki- "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.", ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
103K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."
20.7K 2.2K 16
-heeseung, sunghoon- "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค."
1K 46 11
' is it a coincidence or fate?'