Astrophile

Por Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... Más

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

079

12K 816 510
Por Ninecoco2005

Warning: Hot [Name]

Seriously, why is [Name] so damn cool in this?! Oh em gee, she looks so stunning with her dark skin, gorgeous space coloured hair and shining yellow eyes. Kinda reminds of a certain banana boi!! Also, the outfit is so cute, like pls? Stop making me simp for [Name]!! This is courtesy of SoGGy NoOdLes, tysm!!

-------

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

Being so absorbed in Sora's voice, you almost stumbled as you immediately ripped your suicide note from the notebook and stuffed it into your pocket.

Scurrying around, you grabbed the gun on the floor before putting it back in it's original spot.

How stupid were you?! If Shinichirō saw you right now, he would have been so disappointed!! There's no way in hell you're gonna die without dragging your bitch of a mother with you!!

Not caring what you look like, you rushed out your house with your keys in one hand while the other held onto your phone. Your eyes bags had gotten even darker and your hair was a mess, but you couldn't give two shits about that.

You sprang at the street and grabbed your bike, kicking in it's stand and inserting the keys. You revved up the engines as they roared to life before zooming off into the direction of Sora's house.

It didn't take long for you to reach there, parking in front of the house as you got off the bike. You didn't waste any time in ringing the door bell, only to be met with the tired voice of Tsukishima, one of Sora's older brothers.

"Coming!!" 

You impatiently tapped your foot, patting down your messy hair and looking around the area, "Oh... OH!! Oh, God!! What happened to you, kid?!" Tsukishima blinked at you in worry, his face contoured into that of confusion.

"Hello, Tsukishima-san!!" Hearing your slightly raspy voice, courtesy of screaming at your mother, the older boy looked disturbed, "Okay, what are you two up to?! Sora basically locked herself in her room for the last two days and you look like... that!!" He motioned at you, making you look down at yourself again.

"It's nothing... So? Is Sora in the house?!" He raised an eyebrow at your question, "I just told you, she's been cooped up in her room like a damn hikikomori..." You smiled tightly before nodding and peering inside the house.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to Sora!!" He sighed before nodding, and just when you were about to enter the house, Sora's oldest brother, Wakusei pulled you into a tight hug, "If it isn't the prettiest boy I know!! How've you been, [Male Name]-kun?!" You would have appreciated his kind gesture if he hadn't been squeezing the life out of you.

"G-Good.." You squeaked, making Tsukishima growl in anger, "Wakusei!! Let the boy go, you're gonna kill him!!" Almost immediately, you were let go as you felt the comforting feeling of oxygen rushing through your lungs again.

"Are you okay, [Male Name]?!" Tsukishima questioned, as he patted your back, making you weakly nod.

"Wah!! I'm so sorry, [Male Name]-kun!! It's been so long since you visited!! Oh, God!! What happened to you?! Do I need to beat someone up?! I'll gladly do it, kid!!" He blabbered on without stopping, making Tsukishima growl in annoyance.

"It's... It's fine, Wakusei-san..." You weakly grinned before looking at the inside of the house, where Sora's room was located, "Can I visit Sora? I really need to talk about something important..." 

Immediately, Wakusei nodded knowingly and pushed you in the direction of Sora's room, "Oh, yes, yes!! Go on ahead, little one!!" He gushed and just when you were about to leave, Tsukishima stopped you, "Oi, kid!! Did you eat already?" 

You turned to him in surprise, eyes almost watering at how kind Sora's family was. Slowly, you shook your head at his question, making the two boys smile softly before Tsukishima spoke up, "Well, you go talk to Sora. I'll bring you guys something to eat, 'kay?" 

You nodded before walking inside to Sora's room.

"Wah!! [Male Name]-kun is so cute, right?! I wish I had a younger brother!!" Wakusei gushed, making his younger brother's eyebrows twitch in annoyance, "What am I, a roach?" 

At his question, Wakusei cried out, "Oh, no!! My poor Tsuki!! Don't you worry, I won't ever replace you!!" He moved to hug him, but Tsukishima just pushed him away before walking over to the kitchen.

"Stay away from me!! You're weird!!" At his words, the older man cried, "Wah!! You're so mean, Tsuki!!"

You carefully knocked on the bedroom door, waiting patiently as you heard Sora rummage behind the wooden door. She unlocked it before opening it only slightly, peaking out to see you leaning over.

"Sora..." You whispered as her eyes widened, "Hey, [Male Name]-kun..." She quickly pulled you in, and shut the door again.

You squinted your eyes to see a laptop resting on her desk as several coffee cups laid on the floor, discarded. You furrowed your eyebrows at her messy room before turning to her and watched her fidget in her place, "Sora... What-" 

She cut you off by pulling you into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry... I-I... Yuki told me, [Male Name]-kun... And I just knew that I had to help you..." Your eyes widened as she kept her arms around you, "Wait... What? Yuki told you?!" 

She quickly pulled away, allowing you to see the tears pooling in her eyes, "It's not her fault!! I-I... I talked about it, to her... I was just confused as to why you wanted me to hack your mother's phone... And Yuki explained it to me..." 

You heaved a sigh, somewhat grateful to Yuki for breaking it to her, because you sure as hell didn't have the heart to tell the ravenette yourself. Noticing how she still called you by your fake name, you figured Yuki only told her the half-truth. Guilt knawed at you as you frowned, worried that you had caused her so much trouble. 

Completely disregarding the fact that you almost killed yourself a while ago....

She shakily smiled at you before pulling you to her desk and showing you the bright screen of the laptop, which you were sure belonged to Wakusei-san.

"This is it, [Male Name]-kun..." You casted your eyes to the screen to see text after text, each one sent by your Mother to someone. 

They were compiled into files, and you immediately clicked onto the file of her conversations with Kawasaki. A grim look overtook your features as you reread the messages about them planning your Uncle's death.

Beside you, Sora covered her mouth in horror as she realised just how vile and cruel your mother was. She couldn't help but tear up as she recalled your numerous, unexplainable injuries.

All this time... you were hurting, and she did nothing to help....

Feeling sick to the stomach, she lowered her head and turned around, "U-Um... I'll check up on Tsuki-niii... Sorry for invading your privacy..." She admitted as you turned to her in surprise, "Oh, okay? But you're not invading my privacy!! It's not even private!!" You grinned at her and she was sure that she might have to shield her eyes with how bright your smile was.

She left wordlessly as you operated the laptop, reading each and every message. Despite your lack of sleep, a thousand ideas ran through your head. One of them, stuck out to you in particular.

Ruin [Mother Name] and that damned Kawasaki...

Grinning to yourself, you peered out the door to Sora's room and found her walking back, possibly having already talked with Tsukishima.

"Sora!!" You called out as she looked at you in surprise, "Oh!! I was just about to call you!! Nii-san's done with the food!!" You grinned shyly before walking out the door and into the cozy dining room.

"Ah!! [Male Name]-kun!! Have a seat, kiddo!!" Wakusei pulled out a chair for you as you thanked him, making him ruffle your hair in response, "Make sure you eat up properly, okay? You both are growing kids, so you shouldn't neglect your health like that!!" Tsuki lightly scolded, making you smile subconsciously.

When was the last time an older brother figure worried your health like this?

"Yeah, yeah, they get it!!" Wakusei chortled as he nudged you slightly, noticing your little smile, "If you think this is amusing, wait until you see Tsuki go full Asian-Mother Mode while nagging Sora!!" You giggled at his side as he shared some chuckles with you, making Sora smile in satisfaction.

She was glad that even though you had been through all that, and you probably still were, you were still the kind hearted person she knew and cared about.

After you all ate, Tsuki made you two to go talk to each other while he forced Wakusei to wash the dishes, making the latter sulk as he scrubbed away.

"What do you want to do now? You have all the proof... Are you gonna contact the police?" Sora questioned as she looked at you in confusion. Were you gonna turn this into the police? Surely not, since Kawasaki was in the police himself.

You shook your head before fishing out your phone from your pockets and dialling in the familar number. You gave the raven haired girl a smirk as she watched you in surprise.

"Nope... I'm just gonna ring up the most famous brothers of Roppongi, for a little favour..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.2K 947 11
"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ, ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...
12.5K 416 25
❝𝗜'𝗠 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗❞ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☪︎𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹�...
614K 13.4K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
136K 7.1K 36
-- she's part of the student council, he's part of a gang. she likes shounen, he likes shojo. they're two opposites, but they do say that opposites a...