Fake || heehoon ||

By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend." "What the--?!" In which Lee Heeseung, a heartthrob, askes Park Sunghoon to... More

Prologue
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
epilogue

Chapter-05

3.5K 184 101
By stwbry_jin

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend."

"What the--?!"

They stared at each other for a while. Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed in disgust as Heeseung's words processed in his brain.

Sunghoon let out a sigh, "Heeseung, go bother someone else please."

"No, I'm serious."

"Mhm, I can see your sincerity." Sunghoon sarcastically said.

"For real, I need you to be my boyfriend."

"Need." Sunghoon repeated, "And why is that?"

Heeseung leaned towards Sunghoon's face with a smirk on his face, "I want to offer a deal."

Sunghoon puts his hands on Heeseung's chest, pushing him away, "W-what deal?"

"You see," Heeseung paused, leaning closer to Sunghoon's face again, "I want my girlfriend back, and I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Okay?Why do I have to be the one to pretend?"

"I heard you're having financial problems."

"So?What is it to you?"

"Well, I can pay you if you pretend to be my boyfriend."

Sunghoon scoffed, "Heeseung, what do you think of me? A gold digger? Someone you can buy with money? Well I'm sorry but no."

Sunghoon pushed him away with full force and immediately walked away when Heeseung suddenly spoke again.

"Wait!"

Sunghoon turned around visibly annoyed,

"What?!"

"Think about it first before you decide.I'm not saying this because of all that money, I just thought that maybe it could help you as well. You help me get her back, I help you with your financial problems. It's a win-win situation, after all."

They stared at each other for a moment. Sunghoon sighed, turning away from Heeseung and immediately walking away without saying a word.

* * * * *

"Sunghoon?You okay?" Jungwon asked as he noticed Sunghoon was spacing out.

"Oh, yeah. I was just...thinking."

"Oh, okay."

Sunghoon sighed, "Hey jungwon."

"Hm?"

"What would you do if someone ask you to be their boyfriend?"

Jungwon gasped, "Someone asked you to be his boyfriend—"

"Shh!! Keep it down."

Jungwon covered his mouth, "Sorry...but, for real?!"

sunghoon sighed and slowly nodded, "Yeah."

"Who is it? Who's the lucky guy? Or girl?"

"It's... a guy."

"Who is it?"

"It's someone you won't really expect..."

"Uh-huh, who is it?"

"It's... Lee Heeseung..."

jungwon's eyes widened, "Lee what?!"

"I know! I was surprised as well!"

"Why? I mean, he has only flirted with you so why would he suddenly ask you to be his boyfriend?You should obviously dump him."

"Actually..."

"There's more?"

Sunghoon nodded, "He offered a deal."

"What deal?"

"That I have to 'pretend' to be his boyfriend in order to get his ex back. In return, he'll...pay me money."

"That's exactly selling yourself to someone...?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking!But...he told me to think about it first, maybe it will actually be a help for me.And to be honest, it's actually a win-win situation. I help him get his girlfriend back, he helps me with my problems don't you think..?"

Jungwon stayed silent for a while to think, "I guess you have a point. Besides, I think you really need a lot of money right now because of...you know?"

"Mhm, exactly! And looking at my new job right now, I can say that the salary won't be enough for it."

"So wait, you just pretend to be his boyfriend? No makin-"

"Of course not! That's crossing the line!"

"Hm...well, I guess it's not a bad idea after all.But I guess it's still up to you."

Sunghoon sighed, "It's tempting me to take the offer."

"You can take the offer, I guess. Besides, I think you can withdraw from it anytime you want right?"

"I guess so..."

"And you desperately need money right now."

"Exactly."

"Why don't you talk with him first and clarify some things before you decide? If you're okay with the rules, then go with it."

Sunghoon nodded, "You're right.I should talk to him first about this."

"Uh-huh, it might actually be helpful."

Sunghoon gave Jungwon a smile.

"Thank you Jungwon.And please keep this a secret.I think no one is allowed to hear it."

"Of course, Hoonie."

* * * * *

Sunghoon gripped on the bag strap on his shoulder as he stared at Heeseung, debating whether he should really go or not.But then he felt a tap on his shoulder startling him which turns out to be Jungwon.

"Jungwon."

Jungwon gave Sunghoon a reassuring smile.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, Hoon.Go."

Sunghoon nodded and took a deep breath before walking towards Heeseung's table.

"Heeseung." Sunghoon called out making their attention on Sunghoon.

"Oh? If it isn't Park Sunghoon."Jay said.

Sunghoon ignored him and eyed Heeseung, "Can we talk?Alone?"

Heeseung's lips formed into a smirk, "Of course."

Heeseung stood up from his seat and they went to the school backyard and sat in one of the tables there.

"So, have you thought about it?" He asked.

"By boyfriend...what do you mean by it?I mean, how do I 'pretend' to be your boyfriend?"

"Well, we just have to do a few things that couples do."

"You mean holding hands, hug, and..kissing?"

Heeseung smirked, leaning close to Sunghoon, "Yes."

Sunghoon pushed Heeseung away and cleared his throat, "Until when will our fake relationship last?

"Until I get her back.We just have to make her jealous until she finally decides that she wants me back.And that's when we can also end our fake relationship.But I'll surely give you a big amount once we succeeded with our mission. If you agree to our deal, I'll pay you 500 dollars a week and all you have to do is act as my boyfriend."

'500 dollars should be enough for that...'

sunghoon sighed, crossing his arms and furrowing his brows at heeseung, "Why me?"

"What?"

"I mean...you have millions of people chasing over you so why does it have to be me?Do you want people to think you are gay?"

Heeseung chuckled, "Everyone knows I'm bi, and they love me for it."

"Then, why not just ask other people to pretend for you then? You literally have a lot of options."

"Because I know everyone would take it seriously.After all, all I need is a fake lover, no feelings attached.At all. I just need to get her back.If I choose someone else to pretend for me, it'll be hard to leave that person especially if I choose someone who's in love with me.Besides, I think Miyen is already starting to be suspicious of you since I flirted with you a lot in the cafeteria."

"I guess you have a point."

"So... is it a deal or...?"

Sunghoon thought for a while, "Can I withdraw from this deal anytime?"

"Well, if you become uncomfortable, I guess you could.But I'm sure it's gonna be really uncomfortable to you at first since we'll have to act sweet and all. But you just have to trust me, I'll be the one to top the relationship." He said as he gave Sunghoon a wink.

Sunghoon sighed, thinking for a brief moment.It's a win-win situation after all, so maybe it won't hurt if he agreed to the deal.He took another deep breath before giving out his answer.

"Okay, it's a deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."
1.5K 122 10
๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ.
72.5K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
19K 410 17
" i think i've jinxed our relationship โ€ž โœง sim jaeyun (jake) x reader