Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

18

606 8 23
By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

After seeing that Reign opened back up on social media, I decided to go.

When I woke up this morning Harry was no where to be found, which I had slightly expected but it still sucked for him to up and leave.

I'm not going to mention last night to him because he probably regrets it, or doesn't even remember it.

Now I'm on my way to Reign looking hot as fuck,

I pull into the lot to park my car and walk up to the doors being guarded by security, they look at me and open the doors right away instead of me having to say anything.

I waltz inside with a little pep in my step because why the fuck not? As I walk in the club, purple and blue lights are shining and crowds of people are jumping around dancing to the music, I feel good. I just need to get drunk. Where's Niall when you need him?

"Delilah! You came!" I hear a British accent yell over the music, I turn to my right and see that it was Louis, "Hey! Yeah I decided why the fuck not since you opened it back up." I clarify.

"Come on let's go upstairs." He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk together.

"Oi oiiii look who decided to show up!" Louis yells to the boys as we approach their table, right as he said that I see Harry turn his head toward us and we make eye contact.

By the look on his face, I can tell he definitely remembers last night and doesn't want me here but quite frankly I don't give a fuck. I'm not here for him, I'm here for me.

With Louis' arm still around my shoulders he guides me to sit down at the booth in between him and Liam. I don't think I've ever sat by them let alone between them.

"Lilah what the hell are you doing here?! We didn't know you were coming!" Niall shouts with an excited voice.

"I know I wanted it to be a surprise," I say back with a big smile on my face, "Word got out that you guys were opening back up."

They all nod as if they expected it to, "Come on take a shot, we all plan to get shitfaced tonight and that includes you now." Zayn picks up a shot glass and hands it to me from across the table, I happily oblige and down the shot, pursing my lips I cough from the disgusting taste, "Jesus Christ when is it ever gonna get easier?"

"When you do it everyday, duh." Niall shrugs as if it's obvious.

As I set the glass back down, I see residue of coke on the table. Awesome.

I look up at Harry to see that he was already looking at me too, I raise my eyebrows at him and he mimics me doing the same thing. I then roll my eyes and he does too. I kick his leg under the table and his knee jolts and hits the bottom of the table making all the glasses clatter against each other, "Oops sorry, muscle spasms." I shrug and put an innocent smile on my face. He squints his eyes at me and mouths, "Two can play at this game." while nodding.

I mouth back, "I don't know what you're talking about." acting oblivious to the situation. I hear him hum and then he stands up, "I'm gonna go take a piss." He announces even though the guys aren't really paying attention.

As he leaves Liam turns to me, "How have you been Lilah?" Why is he acting all nice and shit?

"Um I've been good, I just saw you yesterday..."

He laughs, "Sue me for asking." His eyes crinkle and it's actually really cute, I laugh as well, "Sorry, how have you been since yesterday Liam?"

He gives me a really? look, "What? Sue me for asking." I hold my hands up as a surrender. He shoves me by my upper arm and pushes me into Louis, "Oi watch what you're doing mate!" He shouts to Liam.

"Oh fuck off Lou." He waves him off. Louis flips him off as I'm just sitting in between each of them watching.

"Oh Lilah you know the banquet is in like a week right?" Niall randomly says.

"Yes Niall, I do know that."

"Okay just checking, you know you should really come work out with us." He changes the subject as if it's nothing.

"Are you calling me fat Niall?"

He widens his eyes, "What? N-no you're not fat, I mean even if you were that would be okay but y-you're not." He stammers.

I let out a loud laugh, "Jesus Niall I'm joking! You should see your fucking face!" Everyone else joins in on my laughter while poking fun at Niall.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs, "Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack, thought you were mad at me!"

"I've literally never been mad at you, any of you. You would know if I were."

Right as I was finishing my sentence Harry comes back after being gone for over 5 minutes with a shot in his hand, "Where did you get that? Didn't you just go to the bathroom?" Liam asks.

Harry nods, "Some girl got it for me on the way out after we-" he stops himself mid sentence and smiles.

"Jesus mate, don't tell me you just fucked someone in the bathroom." Niall holds his hand up in disgust.

He keeps his smile on his face without saying anything and everyone mutters disgusting words.

He sits back down at the booth, "I need another shot, come with me?" I announce while looking at Niall. He meets my eyes and nods while smiling and we both make our way out of the booth. We walk downstairs and go straight to the bar to get more shots.

Niall orders four shots and when the bartender sets them down he nudges me, "Think you can do two at once?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? Of course I can." I scoff. I grab the first one and down it, Niall does the same and he goes straight for the second one at the same time as I do and we throw that one down too.

Now with three shots in my system I'm starting to feel really good, and that feeling amplifies when I hear the song that just started playing.

I hit Nialls arm making him jump, "Oh my god! Let's go dance right the fuck now!" I jump up and down while tugging on his arm.

He smiles at me and waves his hand to the dance floor, "Alright alright lead the way."

We walk through the big ass group of people crowding the main floor and make our way to the middle. We stand facing each other screaming the first verse to the song,

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life, and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

Niall and I are screaming the lyrics to each other and he spins me around so my back is pressed to his chest and his arm is around me holding me to him,

I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke
Fool, I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night, sayin' prayers in the streetlight

Smiling, I hold my arm up while we jump up and down shouting the lyrics.

Been spendin' most their lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise
Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise

With Niall still holding my upper body, he reaches into his pocket and takes out sunglasses and puts them on his face trying to look like a true gangster and I laugh at the sight, he then lets go of me and walks away, "Where are you going!" I shout at him. He ignores me and walks up to the DJ to take the microphone and starts shouting the lyrics through it and I laugh even harder. "Look at the situation they got me facin'
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the street!"

He waves his hand while rapping the lyrics like it just comes so easy to him as everyone else joins him whilst also laughing. He then makes eye contact at me and points at me waving me over, I quickly shake my head but he doesn't back down. I finally give in knowing he won't stop and join him up at the booth while we hold the microphone in front of both of us and start rapping into it. "Fool, death ain't nothin' but a heart beat away I'm livin' life do or die, what can I say? I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24. The way things is goin', I don't know."

As we are shouting the lyrics to each other everyone in the club joins in.

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?

We are all just having the time of our lives. This is the feeling I've always wanted isn't it?

"They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me, If they can't understand it, how can they reach me? I guess they can't, I guess they won't. I guess they frontin', that's why I know my life is out of luck, fool!"  We start laughing foolishly as we practically scream the last line.

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?
Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?

As the song ends, everyone starts laughing and cheering us on and Niall takes his sunglasses off and waves his hand up in the air, "Thank you thank you, and no we don't do private shows." He announces and winks to a random girl. We both hop off of the DJ's station and start walking away together, "I didn't know you could rap Lilah."

"Oh please, I cant. But that song is my shit."

"Well now it's our song." He shoves me and we both laugh. He takes his sunglasses and puts them up to my face, forcing me to wear them then he puts his arms around me and guides me back upstairs to the booth.

As we reach the top all of the boys start whistling at us and cheering.

We bow at them together, "Why thank you!" My voice carried with laughter.

"Didn't know you had that in you Delilah!" Louis cups his hands and shouts at me with a smile.

I shrug and laugh, "Honestly neither did I but Niall convinced me." I feel so content when I'm with Niall. He is just such a happy and fun guy, I consider him a good friend now.

I make eye contact with Harry and he's giving me a dirty look, what is his problem?

"More shots anyone?" I need to just shrug him off and focus on myself and who I'm with in this moment. He's not going to ruin another night out for me.

"Hell yes." Louis agrees implying that he needs one as well.

We all take a shot off of the table and put them up in the air to toast, "To Delilah and her amazing rapping skills," Louis shouts with his voice coated in laughter. The boys agree to it and  I roll my eyes but laugh as well and we all shoot it down.

With four shots in me now, I'm feeling really fucking good. My head feels heavy and I just feel relaxed which is something I don't feel too often. Also everything is super dark in here. Why is the room dark?

"Hey," I hear someone whisper in my ear, I lift my head off of the back of the booth and turn my head to the right and make eye contact with whoever said it, green eyes come in my vision. When did I sit next to Harry I don't even remember that?

"We need to talk." His voice is low, deep and full of urgency. His eyes are bloodshot red and I assume mine are as well. But mines just because of alcohol, his not so much.

"About what?" My voice low matching his.

Without answering, he stands up from the booth and grabs my wrist forcing me to stand as well, "What the hell?" I slur my words. The guys aren't even noticing that we got up, they are just conversating with each other.

He pushes me slightly to walk out of the booth and walks in front of me, goosebumps cover my body with his large hand on my wrist while he's dragging me along with him.

I decide to just shut up and walk with him to wherever he's taking me and now that I've gotten the chance to truly look at him he actually looks kind of hot. Oh god am I really checking him out right now? Jesus Delilah get your priorities straight!

I bump into a few people along the way because of how fast he's walking and my short legs can't keep up so I mutter a few sorry's to them but they don't seem to be bothered by it.

He pushes open the girls bathroom and walks inside, a few of the girls who were fixing their makeup give him a confused look, "Get the fuck out." He practically shouts. They flinch by his tone but grab their things and scurry out.

"What the fuck are you doing Harry?! That was so uncalled for." I scold him, he grabs my shoulders and pushes me up against the counter with it digging into my lower back, "Like I said, we need to talk." He repeats. "Get these stupid things off," He grabs the glasses off my face and throws them somewhere behind him while looking deep into my eyes. So that's why it was dark, I forgot about the glasses. His eyes are darker than normal like he's hungry for something and it's a little scary not gonna lie.

"So fucking talk." I'm getting annoyed at this point. I cross my arms while lifting my head to look up at him waiting for him to continue on.

"Last night, i-it shouldn't have happened. Whatever the fuck I told you, y-you need to forget about."

"You don't remember do you?" I squint my eyes at him, he flicks his eyes in between both of mine and shakes his head.

"I wasn't even going to bring it up if that's what you were worried about. You weren't in the right state for me to scold you on it." I assure him. Even if he did remember I still wasn't going to say anything. I figured he would just act weird about it and ignore me like always and I was fine with that.

He nods and his face relaxes, "Okay."

"Is that all?" I uncross my arms and stand up straight and move to the side to walk away.

"N-no wait," He moves to stand in front of me again, "Fuck!" he curses to himself.

I furrow my brows in confusion, "What is up with you?"

He brings the palm of his hands to rub against his eyes, "D-Delilah I need you to do something for me." He takes his hands off of his eyes and looks directly at me, his eyes are glossing over.

"What is it? Are you okay?" He looks like he's about to cry, did I do something wrong?

I take a step forward to be closer to him, I inspect his face and his jaw is clenched really hard. When is ever not though?

"Please just make it stop." He begs. He takes his eyes off of mine and looks to the ground and brings his one hand to run through his long hair.

"Make what stop Harry?" I wish I can help him right now but I truly have no clue what's going on.

He lifts his eyes back to mine and opens his mouth to speak, but pauses. He takes a step forward to where our chests are touching and he's towered over me, I can smell his cologne even more with him right in front of me and I feel his breath fanning my face. He smells like whiskey and mint.

"Harry-" I go to speak but he cuts me off by putting his hand on my right cheek. His eyes are full of lust now, he inches his face close to mine to where our noses are touching all while maintaining eye contact with me.

"Please just make it stop." He groans with his voice in a quiet whisper. He rests his forehead on mine with his hand still on my cheek.

"Harry, w-what are you doing?" I hesitantly ask.

He screws his eyes shut, "Just this once. I swear." It's like he's saying that to himself and not me.

I nod even though it didn't sound directed to me. He opens his eyes and we make eye contact for a few seconds.

He pulls his forehead off of mine and sharply inhales, and then he goes in.

Our lips meet for the first time.

He softly pecks my lips and holds them there for a good minute. I open my eyes for a second and see his screwed shut, I close them again just in case he opened his and then it would've been awkward.

He pulls away with our lips making a smacking noise and opens his eyes to meet mine, I nod to reassure him and he goes in again. This time he doesn't hold back.

He pushes me backwards and up against the bathroom counter, I take my hands and throw them over his shoulders and hold onto them. He drags his hands down my body and rests them on my hips. With his lips still on mine he draws them back and goes in for more, he slips his tongue against my mouth and I open it to give him entrance.

With our lips and mouths tangled together, he brings his hands under my ass and lifts me onto the counter, I shriek but quickly recover and kiss him again, he grins into the kiss and I do as well but then it fades when he bites my bottom lip and draws back, when he lets it go it makes a smacking noise. Both of us being out of breath we go in for more, almost like we can't stop.

The loud music in the background is being drowned out by our noises, I moan into the kiss wanting more and he groans. He pushes me backwards to where my back is leaning into the mirror, at this point it's just a full on make out session between us.

He pulls back from my lips and starts kissing my jaw, I lift my head up giving him more access and he goes along my jaw and under my ear. Once he hits the spot my jaw drops and I moan softly. "Does that feel good?" He asks in a low voice and I nod, suddenly being inaudible. He goes below my ear and runs his lips along my neck until he starts sucking. "Fuck," I respond to the feeling.

He pulls back and looks at my neck, admiring the work that he made. He brings his mouth back down on that same spot right below my ear and starts sucking there too.

"Fuck that feels so good, Harry."

He groans in response and gently bites the skin, great cant wait to see how that will look later. It feels too good to even care about that right now though.

I bring my left hand up and put it on the back of his head pulling at his hair and he moans. He likes hair pulling, noted.

He lifts his head up and brings it in front of my face, he darts his eyes all around my face and stops when they meet my lips and he brings his face forward to kiss me again but very roughly.

Our teeth clashing against each other with our tongues meeting and lips smacking together.

He brings his hand that's resting on my hip and lowers it to meet my inner thigh, he gently moves his thumb back and forth around my skin and starts pushing his hand up and eventually under my skirt. He brings his hand even higher and cups my core. My thin tights are covering my area but I'm not wearing underwear, and once he realizes that he pulls his face back and starts grinning, "No underwear huh?"

I shake my head, "Nope." Emphasizing the P.

He lets out a breathy laugh and starts moving his thumb up and down on my clit, even through my tights I can feel it like it's bare.

My jaw drops open and I lay my head back against mirror, "Already wet for me, yeah?" He says with a confident voice.

I nod and smile with my mouth still open and he draws his finger up and down in a slow rhythm.

We hear the music stop suddenly and he stops moving his thumb but keeps his hand in the same spot.

"I'd like to report a lost child, Delilah Lavigne please make your way to the main floor, I repeat Delilah Lavigne please make your way to the main floor." An Irish voice slurs.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Harry groans.

I let out a loud laugh and shake my head, "Fucking Niall."

He removes his hand from under my skirt and rests his hands on the counter and leans his forehead against mine, "Unbelievable."

"Guess that's my cue to go." I shrug.

"This isn't finished." He utters with his deep voice.

I nod while he pushes himself off of me to stand up straight and I hop off the counter, "No it isn't." and I walk out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AHHH FINALLY I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
3.4M 65.9K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
28 7 5
Louis is a human-demon hybrid with piercings, tattoos-a lot of blood on his hands. he's out to avenge his long dead lover. Then there's Harry- an inn...
587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...