Valkyrae X reader one shots

By Best_Years_Cashton

Just a bunch of cute stories πŸ₯° More

You have a bad day and she cheers you up
She's failing a subject and you're her tutor
She throws a game of valorant but you carry it
You are Corpse's twin and you show Rae your face for the first time
Shes your Nurse
The project
Beauty and the Geek
Shes drunk
You do a face reveal on your channel
You're in a toxic relationship
You're a teen mother (female pov)
Jealous Rae
Relationship leaked on stream
The Car Accident
You get your period and she takes care of you (female reader)
Summer camp
Date night
You get hurt
You two meet for the first time
You do a face reveal on your channel pt.2
Nightmares
Flat tire
Nopixel (pt 1)
Nopixel (pt.2 of the GTA RP)
Dancing in the rain
Gymnastics Meets(more towards a female pov)
Peer pressure
She finds out you are a little
Revenge
Reunited
Ms. Hofstetter
Vacation Vlogs
Fireworks
Surprise?
The 'Weak Link' (pt.1)
Gang Leader
Homecoming?
The Runt
The 'weak link' pt.2
You babysit her
Tea Parties and Feather Boas
Her family adopts you
The Street Musician
You get scared
She finds out you smoke
Q&A with the author :)
You are in the wrong crowd
You swear for the first time on stream
You find out she is a little
Coma
She catches you singing
She has separation anxiety
You are sykkunos twin
Ms. Hofstetter (pt2)
Your mother is abusive towards you
She's much younger and has a crush on you
You get kidnapped
Field Hockey Camp
Is she your sister?
Secret Identity
Five Nights at Freddys
You get harassed by another streamer
Matching Tatoos
Unmuted Stream
Be Alright
The Boss' Baby
Thunderstorm
Mute
Little Miracles
Therapy pt.1
My family
Crying on stream
The Prank
Beach House
First Headspace Experience
Therapy pt.2
Spelling Bee
You Adopt a Child with Her (Chapter 1)
Rae is Away...
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 2)
You get Jealous
BBMC's Girl
Gone
The Bakery
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 3)
Dyslexia
Theif
Missing Hero
You Adopt a Child With Her (Chapter 4)
Underground Fighter
She Complements You
She Kisses Your Twin
Little Distractions
Just a Child
Delinquent
She Saves You From a Date
The Tomboy
Just Chatting
You're sick and Rae ends her stream for you
She finds out you are trans (ftm)
Raymond asks you to be her girlfriend
You are Karls younger sister
Mental health days
Your editor quit
You're in an abusive relationship
The drunk little one
Not the baby anymore
She Left
You are lost
No more secrets
Concert Tickets

You are Corpse's little sister

1.9K 69 10
By Best_Years_Cashton

18 year old POV

You put your book down and go to your older brothers room. He is your legal guardian and he loves to take care of you. After you didn't "grow out of your clingy phase," your parents got fed up with you and sent you to live with Corpse.

You have severe separation anxiety and social anxiety so your parents just couldn't take it anymore. They didn't want to take care of an 18 year old that has to have one person constantly around. They also didn't like that it caused you to not act your age.

So here you are, at the door to your brothers room and you hear his laughter on the other side. You reach for the doorknob but realize that it has only been five minutes since he was in the living room with you.

"Alright bye Rae. I'll see you soon." He says and hangs up the phone. You jump back from the doorknob and he opens it. You stare at him with wide eyes and he just gives you a smile.

"Was someone spying on me?" He asks in a playful manner.

"Noooooo.." you try to lie but you start chewing on your thumb lightly, a habit you picked up when you are nervous.

"No no no, stop that." He takes your thumb from your mouth. "That's not clean baby. Here." He goes to your room and returns with a pacifier. Yes, he prefers you use this over sucking on your thumb. You won't admit it to him but you kind of like it. It definitely helps when you feel anxious or overwhelmed.

"Not a baby.." you grumble around the pacifier and he laughs.

"Of course you aren't! You are a big girl." He says and hugs you.

"Mmhmm." You mumble into his chest.

When your anxious feelings settle you hand the pacifier back to him. He looks at you and takes a deep breath.

"I have a friend coming over soon bug. You will like them I promise."

"No no no no! Just you and me please! No.." you tell him and tears fill your eyes. Your parents friends were never nice to you.

"Sweetheart..I would never bring anyone over that would hurt you. I promise." He says looking at you in your eyes. "She hasn't been over in a while and you will need to be nice and introduce yourself to her. Can you do that for me?"

You nod a little. "Words princess, I don't understand how you are feeling if you just nod. I need to hear words from you."

"Yes..I'm just a little scared..what if she doesn't like me?"

"Everyone loves you. Don't worry. I love you way too much."

"I love you t-." You are cut off by a gentle knock on the door. Your eyes widen and you go to the kitchen to get water to calm yourself.

"Hi Rae." You can hear how happy he is.

"Hey Corpse!" She says. She seems nice..

No! You can't trust anyone!

Stupid thoughts.. You hit your hand against your head lightly but enough for Corpse to get concerned when he walks in.

"Hey hey hey..no hitting. No. That's bad, honey. You don't need to hurt yourself over your thoughts. Remember, we talk about it instead. Just calm down for me though, alright? Take some deep breaths for me." You listen to his voice and eventually calm down. Your eyes fall on a girl who you have never seen before..but she looks nice.

"Hi sweetheart. You are as precious as he said you were. I'm Rae."

"Y/n.." you squeak out and then hide your face in your brothers shoulder. When you look at her again she is smiling.

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you.." you give her a small smile. For some reason, you don't feel scared at all anymore. You walk over to her and hug her gently and corpse looks at Rae in shock.

"Can we watch a movie?" You ask the two and they both nod. You all go to the living room and you choose Finding Nemo. Corpse smiles because you have always been into marine life.

If doesn't take long for you to make your way into Rae's arms while watching the movie. Corpse looks over at the two of you and smiles again. He's happy you are warming up to new people. He hopes that he can eventually introduce you to all of his friends.

———————————
Love you guys,

-Andy💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ CHERRY π“„Ή 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
153K 3.7K 17
Corpse husband x tattooist! Reader β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ Corpse's #1 egirl β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’
178K 3.4K 33
❴ π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™€ ❡ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
19.1K 236 22
Just some things that some to my head. A little obsessed with Rae...