Dépaysement (h.s)

由 complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... 更多

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

17

574 12 7
由 complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I jolted up from my sleep from a noise coming inside my apartment, I look around my dark bedroom and feel around for Nicks on my bed to make sure he's in here, and he's cuddled up at the end of my bed. What the hell was that then? I probably just dreamed it.

I lay back down to try to fall back asleep but then it happens again, so I didn't dream it. It's a pounding noise. What the fuck is happening.

I jump out of my bed and grab my phone just in case I need to dial 911 and open my bedroom door.

My heart is pounding as I step out of my bedroom and walk into my kitchen and living room slowly, I turn my flashlight on from my phone and look around my house to see absolutely nothing. Nobody is in here.

I let out a relieved sigh, until I hear the pounding again but this time it's coming from my front door. Somebody is pounding on my damn door at three in the morning, "Who is it?!" I yell out to the door as I'm standing in front of it.

The mystery person behind my door just lets out a groan instead of saying anything so I ask again, "Who the hell is there?!"

I look out my peephole but it's too dark to even see anything, "Go away or I'm calling the fucking police!"

"No," They groan. The voice sounds familiar to me.

I open the door and am met with none other than Harry Styles leaning on the wall by my front door, "Harry? What the hell are you doing here?! You scared the shit out of me." He lifts his head up to meet my eyes and even from the dark I can notice that his eyes are bloodshot. He's fucking drunk and high, how lovely.

"I came to see you." He slurs his words, "I-I need to talk to you."

"What the hell is so important that you need to say in person at three in the goddamn morning?" I mean seriously, they wonder why I get no sleep but they're contributing for the reasons.

"C-Can I come in please?" He pushes himself off the wall just to fall against me and I catch him, "Woah okay, yeah come on."

I lead him inside while walking backwards and holding onto his arms, he is trying to keep his balance but just keeps stumbling on his own feet, "Goddamn Harry, how much did you drink?"

He looks at me while I keep ahold of his arms, "I don't remember, I s-smoked too."

"Okay well sit down," I lead him over to my couch and sit him down, he plops onto it with a big sigh.

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm, "Where are y-you going?" I look at his hand on my arm before answering, "I'm just going to the kitchen to get you some water, I'll be right back." He nods and shuts his eyes.

After grabbing him water I set it down on the coffee table and sit down to join him by facing his side, I nudge him, "Drink it you need water in your system to flush out all the other shit." He sighs but eventually gives in and grabs it off the table and downs all of it in three gulps.

I notice that he's wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, his long hair down instead of in a bun like it usually is at night. I then look down at myself to see that I am wearing an oversized black hoodie and my underwear. Cool.

"What did you come here to talk to me about?" Why couldn't he have just texted it or I don't know maybe wait until tomorrow? Just a suggestion.

His head is leaned back on the couch with his legs spread and hands clasped together in his lap, he swallows harshly, "Delilah," he lifts his head up to look at me with hollow eyes.

I wait for him to continue but he just keeps staring at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I'm starting to get a little worried now by how he's acting.

I sit up from my seat a little bit to sit criss cross, still facing his side but with his head turned to look at me, "I don't know how to say this," he finally speaks up. I'm confused. I just nod and wait for him to continue instead of interrupting him.

He screws his eyes shut as if he's trying so hard to stop himself from saying whatever he wants to say. I can tell it's something bad just by the way he's acting, did he kill someone?

But that doesn't make sense why he's acting like this since he's already killed people before.

After a long silence, he sits up from his seat and leans his chin in his hands with his elbows rested on his legs, "This is stupid, I need to leave." His voice and head is saying one thing but the way he's acting says another.

"You want to leave? After coming all of this way to tell me something you just wanna walk out without even saying it? That makes no sense."

"I didn't say want. I said I need to." He clarifies. Am I just stupid or what because that makes no sense.

"I'm gonna need you to elaborate..."

He shakes his head, "I-I," he cuts himself off and takes a deep breath, looks me dead in the eyes and continues on, "I cant stop fucking thinking about you and it's fucking with my head. I don't know why it's happening but I need it to stop."

My eyes widen and I literally have to force myself to not let my jaw fly open. "Harry, I don't know what you want me to say. You're drunk and I know you're not thinking very clearly right now."

To say I wasn't expecting this is a fucking understatement but I'm just gonna blame it on the state he's in right now. I mean he doesn't mean anything by it, right?

He furrows his eyebrows and just shakes his head again, "You don't understand Delilah. Please make it stop." He practically begs. He grabs ahold of my hands and forms them into a fist, holding them tightly.

I look down at the contact and force my hands away from his grip, "Okay how about you just sleep this off, I assume you drove here which was stupid but I'm not letting you drive back so you can stay on my couch." I stand up from the couch and go to walk away to grab him a blanket but he grabs my arm forcefully and pulls me down to be right in front of his face,

"About what I said earlier, it wasn't a dig." He refers to the dress comment. He let's go of my arm but I still stay in the position I'm in just staring into his eyes. His eyes are so pretty. I can smell his cologne from here too.

I eventually nod, stand up straight and decide not to answer him and walk away to grab him the blanket. Once I grab it from my hallway cabinet I make my way back to the living room. I approach the couch and see that he's already laying down and fast asleep.

I slightly smile at the sight and gently lay the blanket on top of him. I take his shoes off and set them on the floor next to the couch and walk back into my bedroom.

I see that the time is 4am, knowing I don't have work tomorrow makes me feel better about the lack of sleep I will be getting. As I lay down in my bed I think back to what Harry said, every bit of it.

He can't stop thinking about me. That just doesn't make any sense I mean he literally hates me, it had to have been the alcohol and drugs talking. Right?

After a while, I finally drift off to sleep with everything that just happened still on my mind.

Harry Styles

I wake up to light shining through the room I'm in, goddamn it's so fucking bright.

I lift myself up and rub my tired eyes, feeling a headache coming on I groan.

Once I open my eyes I finally start to piece shit together, holy shit I'm in Delilah's apartment. I throw the blanket covering me off to the ground and jump up, this is bad I have to get the hell out of here. I look around searching for my shoes not even realizing that I even took them off last night, once I find them on the ground I put them on quickly and unlock the front door and head out. I made sure to lock the bottom lock so that she's at least safe but make my way down her building in the elevator.

Once it opens I walk out quickly, I see some woman behind the counter and she makes eye contact with me but I ignore her goodbye to me and rush out of the building. I fish my keys out of my pocket and get in my car and drive out of there.

What the fuck did I just do. Please tell me it was all a dream. I don't even remember everything I said but it hadn't of been good if I stayed there since I was too shitfaced to drive.

I arrive at my building and walk in quickly, making my way through the door I rush into my bedroom and change quickly since I have to be at Reign soon. I don't even know what time it is but I could care less.

We probably shouldn't even be going to Reign right now but whoever this unknown fucker is, they don't scare me. Or the guys for that matter. We aren't just gonna hide from the one place we all call our home. Anywhere else, fine. But not Reign.

I change into black jeans, a loose fitted black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, put my shoes back on and grab my keys to leave.

I make it to Reign and walk inside, to no surprise Niall and Louis are already here. Do these fuckers ever go home?

"Harold nice to see you this fine morning." Niall so graciously says to me.

"Fuck off Niall."

He holds his hand to his chest as if to say he's touched, "I love you too buddy!"

I flip him off and sit down beside Louis at the bar who looks like he's inspecting me, "Rough night last night?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that." I nod and sigh.

"What did you even do after the concert? I thought you went home." Niall asks me.

"I did." I don't care how short I'm being, I'm not in the mood for chit chat.

Niall walks behind the bar and pours himself a drink, "Jesus Christ what time is it?" I swear to god this man is more of an alcoholic than all of us combined.

He shrugs with his lips in a line, "5 o'clock somewhere."

I roll my eyes, "What are you guys even doing here? I thought you went and partied last night."

"We did. It doesn't stop us from anything, I don't even get hangovers anymore." Niall confirms.

"I don't think that's something to be proud of Niall." Louis informs him. Niall just scoffs and waves his hand at him to shrug him off.

We sit there for about an hour just talking, or should I say Niall talking and we were just pretending to listen, until Zayn makes his way in.

"Afternoon boys, ready for tonight?" He asks while joining us at the bar.

"What's tonight?" I ask, I don't remember us going over anything.

"Reign's opening back up, how do you not remember? This is something we should celebrate!" Zayn announces then looks at Niall, "Oh I can see Nialler is already doing that."

Niall nods while sipping his drink and dramatically sighing after swallowing, "I'm always celebrating, life is good."

"Alright well it's 1pm right now meaning we should open in a couple hours so let's get shit ready ay?" Zayn claps his hands together and rubs them.

We all stand up and assign ourselves shit to do around here to get it ready, we closed Reign for a week because of everything going on but I'm more than happy to open it back up. I missed it and I know many costumers did too.

Liam joined in on the help later on but it wasn't until we were almost done, which I myself think was planned because he's fucking lazy but whatever.

Finally, after two hours of cleaning up the place, setting all the chairs down and fixing the DJ station we were done. Feeling accomplished we all took a shot to get us ready for the mounds of people that are going to be here within a couple of hours. It feels like we are opening up this place for the very first time with how proud and excited we feel.

"Okay, people should start showing up in the next hour so we need to get the guards down here will you call them Liam?" Zayn asks him. Liam nods and gets up to make the call, the two guards we have hired are from Luca. They know what they need to know and don't ask questions about what goes on in here like the drugs we keep stored in our basement for instance.

The guards show up and stand at the front getting ready for people to come, which should be any minute now. I can't wait to chill in the booth on the second floor getting drunk and high for the second night in a row. Jesus I'm starting to sound like Niall again somebody get me away from him.

The DJ shows up as well and starts setting his shit up, Niall gets the lights ready and the bartender, not Finn, shows up for his shift. We, or shall I say I, fired Finn.

Now we have to look for yet another bartender considering this one won't be able to work every single day of the week. Too much shit going on that my brain can't keep up with.

We all make our way to our booth on the second floor and wait for people to start showing up. We don't let anyone in until there's a big line waiting outside or else it would be awkward with a little group of people partying in here.

After sitting there chatting with the boys, the doors finally open and in comes a large amount of people who were waiting outside.

We stay seated in our booths for a while until Louis gets up to grab shots and his coke that he brought.

He walks up with a whole tray of shots with the bag of coke and a bill sitting on it and sets it on the table while Niall cheers. We all down two shots and each have a go at sniffing the coke.

Once it's my turn I pour some of it on the table in front of me and take my credit card to spread it in a line, I bring the bill to my nose and cover my other nostril and sniff it. I lift my head up while wiping my nose of the excess and let the feeling take over. Before last night, I hadn't done coke in a while and I fucking missed it.

"God I missed this," I express my thoughts out loud.

"Me too, Harold." Niall agrees. I feel too good to even scold him for calling me Harold again.

"I'm going to give some suggestions to the DJ because these songs are absolute dog shit." Louis gets up out of his seat and makes his way down.

I look around me inspecting everything, I'm feeling very alert right now and everything feels so good.

"Oi oiii look who decided to show up!" Louis shouts while making his way up the stairs.

I turn my head over to where he's standing to see who he's talking about and make eye contact with her.

Delilah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OI OIIII SHIT IS GETTING SPICY IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO
AHHHHH

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
49.2K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...