HIS FORCED BRIDE

SANA_WRITER tarafından

SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY TH... Daha Fazla

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SUGGESTIONS?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Congratulations Saanu Di❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
HELP
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!!!
ATTENTION!!!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 45

8.5K 1K 143
SANA_WRITER tarafından

I know am not a great regular writer but I think I try to keep things really regularly and daily. My Health doesn't worsens intentionally, Still I am sorry for to them whom I disappointed. I try to not to let you down in future and to be a great writer and After reading that comment I was pretty upset.

Sidharth sit there on thud taking his head in his palms. He was furious at himself for ruining everything with his own hands. Everything was seeming to be doomed for him the moment his wife left, He harshly wiped away his tears and took his jeep key, running behind her to stop. He immediately reached the hall to see Adhiraj was speaking to someone over the call, Asha ji called him but he never turned back making asha ji feel more guilty seeing her son's messy state.

Ash:- Sidharthhh!

However his mom called him a several times but nothing seemed o be important for him then. Unless, Deepti called him.

Deep:- Bhaai!

She called him with a trembling voice, when he looked at her with moist red eyes.

Deep:- Aaj hum keh rahe hain! Agar Aap mard hain toh Bina Bhaabhi ke Mat lautenge aap! Saam, Daam, Daand Bhed kuch bhi Kijiye!

Saying she ran away sobbing making him more infuriated. While on the other hand, Vedika frowned seeing Shehnaaz sobbing and entering her room. She immediately turned off the burner and moved inside her room,

Ved:- Saana? Tu? Kya huwa Ro kyu rahi hain?

Vedika asked her while Shehnaaz looked at her and hugged her tightly, letting out a loud cry.

Sh:- Bhabhi! Sab...Sab Khatam ho gaya!

Hearing her Vedika frowned being perplexed but her heart itched for her sister-in-law for the first time sobbing this hard. Meanwhile, He followed her till her brother's house. Reaching there, he pulled the brake infront of her house and took the revolver from his dashboard. Putting it, inside his pocket he entered being totally enraged.

He entered inside the house but turned around hearing Raghuveer's voice,

Ragh:- Arrey! Sarkar? Aap? Aaiye! Aaiye! Baithiye! Arrey Vedikaaa! Chai Paani leke aa! Dekh kon aaya hain! Jamai Sa Aaye hain!

He squealed not able to keep the happiness Within himself. The very first time, Sidharth came to his in-law's house making Raghuveer feel over the moon. While Shehnaaz breathe hitched hearing his brother's loud callings.

She knew that her husband would come but she didn't know that he would come this soon. She gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her head sobbing and defying Vedika to leave her but Afterall Who can stop Vedika Raghuveer Gupta? She smiled and immediately went down to see Sidharth standing there being impatient.

Vedika:- Aaiye! Aaiye Damad Ji!

Sid:- Suniye! Main Yaha Yeh Nautanki ke liye nahi Aaya hoon! Mere Biwi ko Neeche Bulaiyee! That's it!

He said being a quite harsh upon them. While Shehnaaz who was eavesdropping their Conversation, frowned on how relentlessly he insulted her family and spoke with absolutely being rude to them.

Fisting her pallu she went down and stood on the staircase. She gnashed her teeth and said in a almost roaring audible voice.

Sh:- Main Nahi Jaungi Sidharth Ji! That's my Decision!

She said and left for her room followed by her husband who was being restless of the the things happening in her life. He is almost on the verge of losing her.

He was literally skipping the steps to  reach inside her room before she closes the door his leg block the way.
Opening it effortlessly with his might, he entered inside her room making her gulp the lump in her throat and  move back glaring him with her moist red eyes. He tried to hold her armbut she moved back. The more, he was trying to touch her, to calm her down, the more she was taking back steps.

Sh:- Haath maat lagaiye mujhe. Jaiye yahan se! Jaaiyeee! aapki mehbooba ke paas hi. Wohi rehna ab ussko hi Aapne bahon mein lekar ghumiye. Ho gayi na mere se appki saari hawas!

She yelled her lungs out, jerking off his hands and rubbed her eyes harshly while he gasped on her wordings. The word actually sounded very nasty and distasteful. He cringed at the word and held his forehead, and looked at him with a choking voice.

Sid:- Hawaas?

He whispered stareing at her with a disbelief on his face. His eyes were red, he again whispered trying to confirm.

Sh:- Haan! hawass! LUST! DESIRE! NEEDS! sirf hawas hi tha na aapko
Jo ki ab khatam ho gaya hain! Akhir Khatam hogi bhi kyu na! Aapki mehbooba ko dekh kar purana pyaar jo yaad aagaya hain Aapko!

She said with a choking voice, Maya Ji's and Everyone's words were continuously ringing in her mind.

"Arrey Aaj bhi Sidharth ko Lakshmi Effect karta hain!

Haan! Haan! Purana Pyaar jo hain!

Bhabhi! Bhai na Pagalon jaise Pyaar karte the Uss Manhoos se!"

All these were ringing in her subconscious mind, making her loose her mind more. While Sidharth frowned and again tried to make her understand. His rage and dominance were long forgotten seeing his beloved's tears, He nodded his head defying her.

Sh:- toh hum kya? jutth bhol rahe hain? Huh! Oh Aap...Aap Toh Sarkar hain! Saboot ke alawa kuch nahi sunenge? Rukiye!

Saying she took her phone and hastily opened her gallery making him stare her without blinking his eyes. Sobbing hardly and taking high breathes, she scrolled down her phone where he kept on stareing her without any movement.

Tapping on the video which was sent by Lakshmi, herself. Playing the video, She hold the device infront of his pair of eyes making him travel his eyes towards the screen. While, his eyes widened seeing the video and mouth was agape.

It was a video in which he was standing facing his back and was probably searching something. While Lakshmi hugged him tightly from behind but he moved removing her hands but she hold him by collar. That's when he went down the memory lane of yesterday.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth reached the place and frowned. It was a deserted place, on the outskirts of Jharaoganj, a broken building.

The Place

The place where Lakshmi and he used to spend their time just to avoid the unnecessary questions on her character or on their equation. He was looking here and there and called Lakshmi,

Sid:- Lakshmi? Lakshmi?

He called just then, he felt two arms wrapping around his torso. Feeling them on his chest, he immediately jerked off and turned around with a stern face.

Sid:- Bua kaha hain Lakshmi!

He asked her while straight coming on to the point. While Lakshmi chuckled and nodded her head defying him giving him a idea of her bluffing him effortlessly.

Sid:- Tu ne phirse Jhooth bola? Kyu? Kyu peeche padhi hain Mere aur Meri Zindagi ke!

He asked while Lakshmi came near bim and wrapped her hands around him, trying to give a peck on his lips but he was too quick to move back once again and settled himself down on the bed's edge.

Just then, Lakshmi sat down on her knees and held his palm, cupping his cheek with one hand.

Lak:- Sidharth! Woh...woh Ladki nahi hain Tumhare liye! Woh...Woh Seher ki Ladki hain! Kya pata Seher mein kya...Kya Kar chuki hain? Uske Kitne Ladke Dost bhi toh hain! Aur...Aur Sidharth Hum...Hum toh Clear the na Humare Demands ko leke? Hum jo the muh pe the! Lekin Woh....Woh toh tum..Tumse darti thi na Toh Yeh Pyaar kab ho gaya? Kahi yeh drama toh nahi hain na?

She said hitting on trigger point, Just then He memorized how much happy she became when he had said that he will let her meet Raayan, that even she didn't thought twice about agreeing on his condition. IS RAYAAN that much important for his wife rather than him? This single question were eating him up both of the days prior of Lakshmi's banishing. She was somewhere correct. How come she started getting physical with him that too without any bond! Is it possible? Is she also behind his money? These all Thoughts buzzing around his mind like bee.

However The whole day, he was in that abandoned building but obviously not with Lakshmi. Lakshmi was on the ground floor while He was lying down on the First floor, completely immersed in a single Thought of his wife's reaction. He was indeed misleaded by then, he was somewhere unsure of his wife. He was insecure of the fact someone taking over him, surpassing him and his importance in her life and the uncertainty of her motives was taking a toll on him and hence, that insecurity and uncertainty  provoked him to scream when he heard his wife's voice over the phone.

FLASHBACK END

But all those conversations were muted and it was more showing that as if they were spending some good time and Lakshmi was making him understand something and it also seemed like sidharth was hearing her  sincerely.

His eyes became moist remembering what she said. He regretted badly whatever he did, although he didn't cheated upon his wife but Lakshmi was quite successful in diverting his mind and easily manipulated him.
Gnashing her teeth, she threw the phone crying loudly at the same time anger rush into her veins.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.1K 1.9K 23
As you must have already guessed, this story is about lust between a couple. Can you get attracted to someone just by seeing them once ? How far ca...
403K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
280K 24.7K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...
29.3K 765 32
REMINGTON ASTOR ....Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of effortless cool His family and friends mean everyth...