Unusual | Supernatural

By beyond-reality

They found her weak and almost dead in Crowley's monster prison, guarded by a dozen demons. The Winchester br... More

Prologue
Hello, Goodbye.
We Meet Again
Mama's Little Helper
Freedom
Not A Deal Breaker
Slave The Master
Infernal Hymn
Princess
Purgatory
Well, Hello Winchester.
Wings
Home Sweet Home
Goodbye, My Friend.
Get Back In The Game
Hunter In Training
Challenge Me
Untraveled Thoughts
Mistakes Were Made
Drunken Mistakes
Let's Get Medieval
Out of The Friendzone
The First Case
The Second Trial and Hardest of Them All.
Falling Angels
Are you ready?
Are You Ready? 2.0
Something Wicked
Don't Leave
Moving Out and On?

The Trade

10K 220 13
By beyond-reality

A long empty road was ahead of Katherine, her lungs breathing in the fresh air. She tasted her long desired freedom. Her grip on the steel wheel and her left elbow resting over the door as she drove down the road, she didn't have to worry about her daily migraines anymore. The queen of Purgatory was finally dead and it made Katherine the happiest woman with monster features in the world. Her smile was wide, a popular pop song playing on the radio. Suddenly her cell on the passenger seat of the stolen car started to ring. Katherine glanced at it for a moment before shifting her hands and grabbing the buzzing device. She smirked when she read the name on the screen.

"Missing me already?"

Dean snorted on the other end of the line, his annoyance towards Katherine's fresh and shameless confidence was starting to grow on him, it even amused him. "There's people looking for you." Dean said.

Katherine's smirk didn't vanish, actually it increased, getting more smug. She glanced at the rear mirror, making sure she wasn't being followed at the time. "Careful, Dean. I might start thinking you care."

Dean dropped his head backwards as he walked around Bobby's house, a slight smile peeking. "I don't care about you Katherine, but since you helped us killing your own mother, I thought I'd give you that tip."

Katherine shook her head once, her lips puckered together. "Let me guess, Crowley?" she sighed.

"Yeah," Dean breathed out, "He and Cas want the souls of Purgatory."

Katherine lifted an eyebrow, "Cas? As in your friendly angel?"

"Not so friendly anymore." Dean replied.

Katherine sensed betrayal and disgust coming from Dean's tone. He tried to play like he didn't care about the angel anymore but she knew better than that. The King Of Hell and an angel wanting the souls of Purgatory meant that there was a big end game. She hated Purgatory and the beasts inside it, that's why she couldn't let them out. Beside the most important fact that it meant them having to use her power to get the souls out.

"If those two want those souls is because they're planning something big. You can't let them do that." Katherine told Dean, her voice serious and demanding. There was a brief silence in the line between Dean and Katherine, and after a couple more seconds the hunter sighed deeply.

"And you need to not get caught, you're crucial to getting those souls out. Right?"

"Mhm-hm." Katherine replied, once again glaring at the mirrors.

"I am so gonna regret this," Dean whispered resting the cell over his shoulder as he thought what he was about to say to her. "Would you help us to sabotage their plan?"

"Where are you?"

Dean couldn't hide the fact that he was pleased about Katherine working in their team. Sam strolled into the kitchen and Dean's smirk vanished and got serious, clearing his throat before telling her where they were. Katherine remembered the place where she once was held captive, luckily for the Winchesters she didn't hold a grudge against them about it.

-

It took Katherine a day to get to Bobby's. The bridge of her nose crinkled as she walked through the piles of old and dusty cars laying on the old man's backyard. Katherine's super hearing allowed her to hear the conversation the men were having. She didn't bother to knock and entered the rustic home.

"Yeah," Dean faked a smile, "no, I was too busy having sex, with women."

Katherine crossed her arms onto her chest, leaning her body against the door frame with a smug smirk. She stared at Dean, "Is that so?"

The three grown men didn't noticed her until she spoke, their glances going up to her.

"That was fast," Sam said.

"I was near by," Katherine told Sam, not taking her eyes off Dean's until he broke the stare. She glanced at Sam, "What do you guys have?"

"Just a bunch of info on someone that talked a load of crap about opening doors into other dimensions. Know anything about that?" Bobby glanced at Katherine. She rolled her eyes at the elder man's tone.

"Actually," Katherine stood straight, "yes. I didn't get there by myself, I needed help."

"Let me guess, H.P. Lovecraft?" Dean said, unamused.

Katherine nodded in response, "Kind man, an idiot... but kind."

"Idiot?" Sam scoffed, "The way I see it, he's the reason you're not rotting in Purgatory."

Katherine glared at the ignorant giant sitting a couple seats from her. "He was kind of an idiot for practicing such an evil and dangerous ritual. H.P. Lovecraft and his friends died a week after letting me out, by Eve's minions' hands, just an FYI."

Katherine told them those new facts as she made her way into a seat, crossing her legs and leaning back, enjoying being the one person with more levels of knowledge in the room. The three men glared at her, every sense in them trying to hold them back from stabbing, shooting or just trying to kill her. The Winchesters and Bobby knew better, they needed Katherine alive and on their team if they wanted a chance against Crowley and Cas.

"When was that?" Sam clenched his jaw.

She played with a curl between her fingers, "March 10, 1997. The day I walked the earth once again."

"Again?" Bobby's brow furrowed.

"Let's just say there's a lot of idiots in this earth that shouldn't play with those evil books. H.P. Lovecraft wasn't the first and surely won't be the last," she answered.

"What is this ritual you're talking about?" Dean glared at her.

Katherine's dark brown eyes met Dean's. She stood up, taking a walk around the room filled with piles of books. "Virgin's blood, an alpha's blood and mine. That's when it gets tricky." She turned with a smile.

"Why is that?" Sam watched her expression turn into 'are you serious?'.

"Because," Katherine fake smiled at the younger Winchester, "I am not going to give my blood to those psychopaths, or anybody, willingly." Her glance went to Bobby and Dean, standing over him as she kept talking. "If I help you guys, I need to be sure they're not going to take me and drain my blood away."

"Why are you so concerned about your blood?" Dean stood up.

Katherine gazed at him for a moment, taking in his handsome features and the line of curiousness between his eyebrows. "My power is in my blood, you take too much of it, four things might happen."

"What four things?" Sam asked behind her.

Katherine raised her hand, "One, and the most manageable one, I get weak but I still can get my power back." She lifted one finger with every point, "Two, I get thrown back into Purgatory; I have to be near the ritual for this to work, and as you guys know, not a fan. Three, I become mortal. And my least favorite one, I die."

"Becoming human isn't a bad thing." Bobby said.

Katherine looked at him, "It does when you're used to having super strength."

Bobby rolled his eyes. She kept lurking around the old books as the three men spoke about her helping them. After a while their circle was broken and Dean stood up. "Okay. We'll agree to protect you."

Katherine smiled. "Good."

Dean was about to say something back to Katherine when his cell started to ring out of the blue. He quickly pull it out of his pocket, pinching his eyebrows at the name on the screen. "Ben?"

Katherine knew that name meant something when Bobby and Sam's looks focused on Dean. They were obviously worried about whomever owned the name.

"What about its eyes? Teeth? Where are you now? Can you get to your mom's closet, I left a shotgun in there." Dean rubbed his face with his hand, full of frustration. "Okay, Ben listen to me. Go to your window and jump. Any bones you break won't compare of what they'll do to you, Ben. You've got to jump. I'm coming right now, I'm coming to get you and your mom. I promise, you with me Ben? Ben?!"

Suddenly his expression changed to anger. "Crowley," he groaned and Katherine took a step back. "Let them go, now, or I swear I- I'm going to kill you. I'm telling you, last chance to let them go easy."

Katherine took another step back when Dean looked at her. Dean slowly put his phone inside his pocket, his eyes not leaving Katherine's widening stare. She took a deep breath in; it was becoming obvious, Crowley's reasons for threatening somebody that mattered to the Winchesters.

"He wants me," Katherine inhaled, staying still in the middle of the room.

Dean clenched his jaw, "Can we speak alone?"

"It depends," Katherine crossed her arms, "you won't sedate me and hand me over to him?"

He shot a glare to Katherine and she sighed, trying her best to hide her nervousness. Letting a deep breath out, she turned on her heel and walked outside the house. Dean followed her closely, thinking with every step how to ask her for a deal.

"So?" Katherine turned, meeting Dean's worried look. Dean breathed in deeply, biting his lower lip before speaking.

"He wants me to trade you for Lisa and Ben."

"Who are Lisa and Ben?"

"They're family."

It was strange to see this vulnerable side of Dean, so different from the usual killer glare he usually gives her. Dean Winchester cared about keeping his family safe above everything. These two people were his family. Katherine's chest rose, filling her lungs, both of them staring at each other for a while. She envied him for having a family, all she had for that was a bunch of creatures that wanted her place and her head. She never knew what family was, but she knew it was something similar to what Dean had with his brother, Bobby, Lisa and Ben. He would do anything for them, even if that is making a deal with the Key Of Purgatory.

Dean was about to beg when Katherine raised her hand.

"I'll do it," she said, taking the Winchester by surprise, "But you have to give me your word, once they're safe you'll take me back from Crowley's claws. Or I'll get out of there myself and kill you all."

Dean slight smiled, extending his hand forward. "I give you my word, Katherine Pierce."

-

"Fancy meeting you again," Crowley greeted Katherine.

Katherine raised her chin, glaring at the King of Hell with hate. The Winchester brothers stood by her side, holding out their guns. "Skip the chit chat, Crowley." Katherine said, walking the space between them, "Let's get this over with."

"Straight to the point, I like you." Crowley smirked.

"Where's Lisa and Ben?" Dean shouted.

"They're fine and unharmed, inside." Crowley tilted his head, indicating the warehouse behind him. He started to walk towards Katherine as she did the same.

As Katherine walked toward her enemy, she glanced over her shoulder at Dean who gave her a nod before running with his brother inside the warehouse. Katherine reached Crowley's side, and he greeted her with the same old smug smirk. "Shall we?"

After those words everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 832 16
"'You're letting me go?' I questioned in shock. Crowley shrugged as he unlocked one of the chains around my wrist. 'If that makes you feel better the...
97 0 4
kylie hale has been the mikaelson,katherine pierce and the Salvatore brothers mate for centuries and her best friend is katherine pierce help her run...
29 0 50
Sorry if some English is not good I truly tired my best but enjoy! Read and find out~ Katherine Pierce fights her way through a broken world full of...
31.2K 751 20
"I was put in here because they thought I was insane, but I'm not. I might hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. This supernatural...